================== Arc I: Afterword ==================
10.3k 13 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC I COMPLETED: A new school life should be fun, yet it's filled with drama, a crazy instructor, and even romance...?

♦ ♦ ♦

Pleased to meet you all, dear readers who are reading the afterword.

『 I am the author, Amae 』

I always wanted to write something that makes people feel.

You might have noticed that 'A Sister's All You Need' has a lot of similarities with 'The Irregulars at Magic High School'.

And the truth is this story is inspired by that anime! Plus, a mixture of my all-time favorites: 'Overlord' + 'No Game No Life'.

I believe that "Love comes in all shapes and forms". And the big brother/little sister trope speaks out to me in an unspeakable way (thanks Oreimo). So I love writing stuff like this. It's a huge bonus when people happen to like and enjoy what I write.

The plan remains the same. A combination of fantasy + adventure + erotic.

I am extremely grateful to all of you. If you can choose to support me on Patreon, I would be so so happy (there will be exclusive perks).

If you have any questions/concerns/comments about the series so far, ask away!~

See you all again after the Second Arc —Adventurer's Guild—.

January 26, 2019

Amae

71