Potentials and Regular VII
11.4k 7 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rumors about Onii's duel spread like wildfire. Thanks to 'AI', the whole school knew of the mysterious swordsman that possessed bona fide physical strength and the ability to cancel magic spells.

A blindingly radiant smile dawned on Amae's face when a crowd formed around her and began bombarding questions about her favorite person. The praises about Onii sounded like a sweet lullaby in her ears.

"Hey hey, isn't Onii your big brother?"

"Woah, he seems pretty strong. Why is he a F-rank?"

"Did Onii use zeroth tier magic or was it a martial skill? I need to know!"

Trinity rose up and growled at the circle of people that had formed around them. She managed to become Amae's closest friend because of their similar interests in baking dessert. But to think Amae's already-popular reputation was elevated to another level due to her brother's flawless victory.

Amae patted her new friend's shoulder gently and beamed in a jovial expression. Compare to the conversations earlier, Amae seemed completely different. Many could tell that she was trying hard to contain the explosive excitement inside of her.

"It's okay, Trinity."

"A-are you sure? You've been talking all day. Are you not tired?"

"Well... if it's about my big brother," Amae's ocean-blue eye suddenly burned brilliantly as though a wave of fervor had entered her. "Then as his little sister, it's my duty to answer them."

Her rose-pink lips slowly blossomed into a beaming smile.

"After all, in what universe would someone not be happy over the success of their loved one?"

I've updated my Patreon! Consider supporting if you are like the story or want to stay ahead~ - (Currently on Arc IV)

96