Chapter 6: Short & Concise
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I now have a Patreon if you wanna show some love and support: https://www.patreon.com/triple_s_novels

“That should cover the bare essentials…any questions~?”

“...I have one…”

“Yes, hun~?”

prZNyrOxhRsKwL7K_Yy2Bjgy9B7OIgj1UFmlG_hjPQFJblKKNQMYccqsi8JYDv0j9Vt957HpDpBuU7z1GHzlWCP45ZB15dYU6mybQIgf4uF-IdoF2gfb8GxVguGhYyrYvgWkTfmy-qfDKzSQddoL2A4

“Do you mind giving me some space?” Luther is dressed up with a long, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong scroll of “game rules.” The rules swallow up every corner of the walls and almost certainly the corners in the deepest reaches of this already narrow as Luther’s urethra cobwebbed and cracked wallpaper hallway.

“Does having a lady this close get you nervous~?” Lyra adjusts her trusty pair of elderly woman glasses. “That’s all?” She rolls up the Rules like a roll of toilet paper.

“Yep.” Luther sighs as he shoves some scroll off his shoulder.

Lyra tucks the scroll between her titties. “You sure? You don’t have questions about maximum deck capacity, combos, capturing, none of that?”

“Course I don’t. I’m an expert on all things game. Card, tabletop, you name it. Your lesson was like teaching a fish how to swim.” Luther snorts boastfully.

“...I’m guessing women aren’t impressed by that sort of thing…”

“What makes you say that?”

“Because I never felt so unbelievably turned off and wanting to remain purely platonic in my entire life…”

“You’re dead. Ha. What would you know…”

“Exactly, I’m dead, but not even am I THAT desperate…”

Luther falls to the floor in shame. Lyra giggles.

*BUZZ* It feels like an alarm clock is running rampant in Luther’s pocket. He shoves his hand in to see what the commotion is about.

“What’s up, hun~?” Lyra elongates her neck over.

Luther forcefully rises and hops around on one foot as he tries to get a grip on what’s throwing a party in his pants. “It’s that damned-

*BRRRRRZZZZZ* Luther stamps in place as his whole arm vibrates and yanks out…

-compass!” Luther holds the violently vibrating compass up high.

The rest of Lyra’s body snaps over to catch up with her neck. “Oh~🎵 The cOoOky compass~🎵” She taps the lid of the compass, and it opens.

The needle points and rattles aggressively north. Directly towards the furthest shadows of the hall. Directly towards certain horror.

“I think it wants us to go thattaway~!” Lyra gets shoulder to shoulder with Luther, closes one eye, and stretches her finger toward the deep dark doom.

“It’s the only way we CAN go…” Luther's shoulders sink, and he glares at the compass. “Damn thing didn’t need to tell us that…”

Together, they traverse the darkness before them. But how long must they tread into terror? What hidden horrors await? What dastardly demons? What garish ghouls? WHAT-

*BONK* “Hey!” Luther groans. He had taken not even two steps into the darkness before hitting something face-first. Luther flips on his flashlight to find out what…

6OzyX-ro839UQIBXSUhFG72A4fHSOfzblVSsJYeFS3P2yPIev6Yur5S0ir55yRt0O-D75S4WSmitbzwVgkEBNFsVfQqy6hUbjmn8w3QG6aOdkpjH5FP0MHY28SA2nYMv8QN4yhWwkqbWtSZ8jMeUnPQ

…it’s a large double door with a design nearly identical design to that found on Luther’s cards. Veins surround the door’s symbol, along with a peculiar S in the banner…

Lyra claps. “Oooh~🎵 A boss room~🎵 Lucky, lucky~🎵”

The compass rattles violently.

“See! Your cooky compass is on point again.” Lyra folds her arms with a proud face. “Get it? On point~🎵” She takes off her glasses and elbows him.

Luther grouches. “Even if it’s on point, that doesn’t mean it’s unlocked-”

*POW* The doors had sturdily and suddenly swung themselves open, shoving Luther comfortably into the wall…

The door squeaks itself off the wall, and Luther is anything but amused. He’s one with the wall now.

Lyra tucks her glasses between her titties. “Seems unlocked to me, hun~🎵” She lovingly brushes wall chippings off Luther’s body portrait. “I have a ghostly good feelin’ about what’s inside~🎵”

“A gustlly guuud f-feelin’?” Luther hisses through his stinging face, frees himself from the wall, and rubs his nose. “A boss room means a boss, and a boss means…”

BIG BOSS rewards~🎵 Cha-ching~🎵 LET’S GO!!!” Lyra waves from the other side of the door.

“WAIT, DON’T-” Luther’s eyes bulge out of their sockets.

“Ta-ta~🎵” Lyra disappears within.

Luther gulps as he puts his hand firmly on the edge of the door and enters after her. Whatever happens next, he hopes it’s short and concise

-CHAPTER END-

just like this chapter…🥁

-Nightmare’s overture-

1