Chapter 4 – Job change, from detective to actor
33.2k 29 319
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to his very small understanding of this changed world, a normal male teenager would now start to question the nurse about what she was doing. However, he decided to act in a completely different direction. When the tool caressed his nipple lightly, he let out a small moan. It was quiet but loud enough for the nurse to hear. She was startled and stopped her hands from moving. She looked at his face to check his reaction but when he didn't say nor do anything, she started again. A little while later, the stethoscope passed over his nipple again and he moaned once more.

Truthfully he wasn't feeling much of anything but that was the plan he came up with before entering the infirmary. He was trying to act like an innocent guy who didn't understand his own body very well yet. And so far, it seemed to be successful. Since he didn't stop her, she was growing bolder and bolder. After a minute of this, she said, hesitantly.

"I-I can't seem to get a good feeling about what is going wrong with you through the stethoscope. I think I have to touch it directly. Is that alright with you?"

"Of course miss, you are the professional. If that can help you find what is wrong with me. I think you are helping a lot, my chest feels a bit better already."

Hearing this, her smile grew a lot. She was quite excited now and her face looked somewhat lewd.

"Good, leave it to me."

She started to touch him directly with her hands now. She still somehow pretended that she was exanimating him for some time but with his moans getting louder, she quickly threw caution to the wind and started openly molesting him. He was also slowly starting to get excited. Her chest was right in front of him the whole time and the weird situation was definitely a turn-on. He was slowly growing a boner and that didn't escape the nurse's eyes. She was now taking a peek at it more and more often. A few tens of seconds more of this and she seemed to have a brilliant idea.

"It's still not enough, unfortunately. I think you should lie down on the bed there and that will make it easier for me to examine you."

Benjamin nodded docilely.

"Yes, miss."

She went to the door of the infirmary and locked it up. He didn't comment on her action, laid down on the bed, and rolled up his T-shirt a small amount as if inadvertently, showing the lower part of his abdomen as well as his belly button. Being into sports, he was quite confident in his abdomen muscles. He didn't have a six-pack but it looked toned.

The nurse opened her eyes wide at that. This sight made her come up with her next idea, seeing him so obedient and sexy.

"I might need you to remove your top too. You might be shy but d-don't worry, I am a nurse, I have seen my share of naked men in my time."

She was even starting to sound weird, adding a little laugh at the end of her sentence.

Benjamin nodded shyly and removed his T-shirt, covering his chest with his hands, just like a shy woman would have done in the previous world. This seemed to make the nurse even more excited.

"You can close your eyes if you feel too shy."

Benjamin obediently closed his eyes. The nurse came up to him and started molesting him once more. His hands were in her way, though. She put her mouth close to his ear and murmured.

"Remove your hands, dear. Don't worry, your chest is beautiful and sexy."

Her breath on his ear made him shiver. He was also starting to get very excited about the whole thing.

"You think I am sexy?"

"Of course, dear. I have rarely had the chance to "examine" a boy as cute as you."

He smiled happily and removed his hands from his chest. The nurse didn't hesitate a second and started to touch his upper body in full, with a specific focus on his chest and nipples. On the other hand, he also didn't forget to start moaning again. At this point, it was only half fake, though.

"I-I still can't find what is wrong with you. I need to try something different, keep your eyes closed, dear."

She was panting a bit now and, without waiting for his answer, she started to lick his upper body and suck on his nipple. There was clearly nothing medical about this anymore. She then continued this for a few minutes, lost in her enjoyment. Wondering when she would step up her game, Benjamin was also growing impatient. His boner was now so prevalent that it was hurting him inside his jeans. He decided to launch the next step of his plan.

"M-miss, I am starting to hurt in a different place now."

She stopped her furious licking, growing a bit distressed, wondering if the boy really had something wrong going on since the start.

"What is happening? Where are you hurting, dear?"

However, his next words swept up those thoughts away. He opened his eyes, pointed toward his crotch, and said.

"Here miss, it started to hurt more and more as you treated me."

The nurse looked toward the bump in his jeans and swallowed audibly. She thought that this day was the luckiest one in her life.

"O-oh, that looks worrisome indeed. C-can you remove your clothes so that I can check it?"

He nodded at that and started to remove everything. He was now completely naked and the nurse was almost drooling looking at him.

319