Chapter 7 – It’s important to keep expanding one’s knowledge
28.4k 18 282
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After cleaning him up completely, she smiled at him with affection and broke the silence.

"Thank you for doing this to me, Benjamin. It felt incredible. You might have a talent for this."

The praise delighted him. To be praised for his first sexual experience gave him a great boost in confidence. He also grinned and answered.

"Please call me Ben, everyone calls me that. No need to thank me, it was only natural to return your favor, miss. I have another question, though, if you don't mind."

"Of course Ben, you can ask me anything."

"I would like to continue learning more about men and women's bodies. I learned a lot today thanks to you and I hoped I could come again to continue our lessons. Would that be alright with you? I don't want to bother you during your work here."

Surprised by his proposal, her eyes widened briefly before looking at his still naked body, from the top to the bottom, her face somewhat red. She soon smiled knowingly and considered her answer for a second before replying.

"I would be happy to teach you anything you are curious about, dear. What about this, I usually come one hour before the classes start in the morning, just in case an early-commuting student gets injured. Of course, there usually is no one coming to see me so it will be the perfect time for our lessons. If you come during that period, we will be able to focus without any interruption. What do you think?"

Benjamin was pretty sure the one-hour precaution thing was a lie she just came up with but didn't call her out for it. On the contrary, this was very beneficial to him.

"That sounds perfect, miss. I will be there tomorrow morning without fault."

She nodded excitedly at his approval. After that, they both started putting their clothes back on. Once fully clothed, he asked her some questions about herself, to try to know her better. He rapidly found out that she was a kind person at heart. Well, kind and very perverted, of course. She decided to become a nurse because she wanted to look after and treat people. She tried to become a doctor at first but wasn't smart enough for medical school and switched to nurse education, not wanting to abandon her dream. Although the profession had a majority of men - a difference from his knowledge due to the change, he thought - she didn't get discouraged and successfully obtained her nurse's license.

This was her first year acting as a nurse in this school because she was working at a hospital the previous year. Due to the high-intensity work at the hospital, she didn't have much time to date and was still single even though she was in her early thirties. The last part was explained a bit shamefully on her side while Benjamin kept praising her through the story, pushing her to talk about things she might not necessarily have revealed otherwise. He concluded.

"Wow, you are an amazing person, miss. I am really lucky that someone so kind agreed to teach me."

She blushed a bit from listening to all his compliments but didn't seem to hate it at all. There was even a small smile on her lips that she tried to hide without much success. Attempting to change the subject, she asked him about himself this time.

"Well, you know, I am just a very ordinary high school student. I like running and sports in general. At home, I am the only guy, surrounded by four sisters, my mother, and my grandmother, that's why I like to go out and run when I feel too bottled up."

He tried to keep his answer very neutral, just in case he said something abnormal for this changed world.

"That's a large family! And you are into sports, that explains why you are so strong, even though you are a guy. Ah! Don't take me wrong, that was not a sexist comment!"

He smiled, amused both by her reaction and by the changed values of this world.

"No offense taken, miss."

They chatted for a little bit more before he gave his goodbye, saying that he would see her tomorrow. He unlocked the door and left, thinking that they were lucky no one came to the infirmary during all that time. Checking the time, one hour had passed already and he would be just in time for the second class of the day. He arrived at his classroom just after the previous teacher left and went to his friends to tell them that he was feeling better now. After a few minutes with them, a different teacher entered and the next class started. Back to his seat, he took another sheet of paper to start organizing his thoughts. He was careful this time and paid the bare minimum of attention to the class in order not to repeat his misfortune from before.

He had a lot to consider but also had a whole day of school to put his thoughts in order. He tried to be methodic about it. First of all, what did he want? That was a very good question. He could simply answer with 'a lot of sex with easy and horny women', but was that really what he wanted? The thing was, one of the main reasons he started doing so many physical activities was that his libido was incredibly high. Before he started to run regularly and do all sorts of sports with his friends, he was quite the monkey, needing to masturbate 5 to 10 times a day. One day, when he was surfing the Internet, he came across an article talking about teenagers and masturbation. That was when he realized that he probably was masturbating much more than the norm.

That same article didn't condemn masturbation but still advised against abusing it, recommending to start doing sports to keep the mind busy and burn the extra energy. He tried it without hoping too much, except that it indeed helped to calm his masturbation a lot. Not because his libido went down but because sports took enough time and energy that he couldn't afford to masturbate as much. So, his first thought after realizing the situation he was in was that it was a good opportunity for him to direct his excessively high libido in the direction nature intended to: fucking women.

282