Chapter 6 – Let’s not forget about the principle of equivalent exchange
30.9k 14 312
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She definitely forgot about her nurse's persona for a moment but Benjamin's mind, on the other hand, was much clearer due to being on post-nut clarity. He acted as if he didn't hear her comment and waited until she calmed down. All the while, he thought about his next move. Fortunately, he managed to get a rough idea about what he wanted to do next before she got control of herself again. Once she stood up, he entered into action. He closed up on her with a smile full of affection, suddenly took her in his arms, hugged her deeply, and exclaimed.

"Thank you, Sasha! I feel so much better now, I think you fixed me up completely. You're the best nurse I have ever met."

It goes without saying that she was taken entirely by surprise and stiffened completely. She didn't seem to be used to being hugged by men, much less quasi-strangers like him. However, after the initial shock, she slowly started to relax in his arms and didn't try to push him away.

"You're very welcome, dear. I was just doing my job."

He could feel a bit of guilt in her voice. But, when he kept hugging her without releasing her, she started to get restless for a different reason. She was discretely sniffing his neck and it seemed that the smell affected her a lot. She was gasping more and more audibly as the hug went on. When he thought that the timing was right, he released her. Her face was red and her gaze somewhat unfocused. She didn't get to have a release, after all, unlike him. He thought that it was the perfect timing to push forward.

"Miss, I would really like to repay you for treating me so well. Please tell me what I can do for you."

Her eyes flashed for a second after hearing this but she quickly calmed down and answered, shaking her head horizontally.

"Thank you for proposing, you are very kind, dear. I don't need anything, though, so you can put your clothes back on and go back to your class."

"I insist. Please tell me anything."

She seemed to still be hesitating even after he said that so he closed up on her and put his hand on her still wet pussy.

"Ahh... What are you doing!?"

She jumped back in a hurry, taking her distance from him.

"I know what I can do for you. Since you made me feel so good by treating my penis, I will do the same for your vagina."

"What? No... you don't need to..."

Benjamin didn't let her finish her sentence. He took her by the shoulder and directed her to the bed. She resisted a little but was surprised to find him so strong. In the end, she didn't manage to escape his grip. He placed her in the same spot he was in previously. Now, the most important thing was speed. Going down on a woman had always been a fantasy of his. He didn't lose any time at all, got on his knees in front of her, opened her legs, and dived straight into paradise. He didn't know much about cunnilingus except for what he watched in porn so he just took his tongue out and started licking everything in sight.

"Aah! Stop... Ahh, Aahh, Aahhh... Yes!"

That seemed to have the expected result, somehow, as her pitiful protests changed to full appreciation within seconds. She was very hairy but she kept herself clean. It was smelling of a scent he couldn't describe easily except that it was sweet and arousing. Her juices were flowing out indefinitely and he diligently licked it all of. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. He started to try different things to see how she would react. He gave a big lick from the bottom of her lips to the top, making her sigh erotically. He tried to insert his tongue into her cavity and she moaned loudly. Finally, he found her clitoris, hidden behind a small piece of flesh, and attacked it slowly. This is what got him the best reaction out of her. He licked her more and more aggressively as he went on. 

"Yes! Yes! Just like that! Lick me, dear, lick meee!"

He decided to focus on that place, happy that she was enjoying his ministrations. He alternated between licking her clitoris and sucking on it, just like he saw on a cunnilingus tutorial video in the past. His tongue was getting tired by the movement it wasn't used to doing but he persevered on. Eventually, he moved his tongue from side to side rapidly on her clit and she looked like she went crazy due to the intense pleasure.

"Aahh! You're amazing, it's so good! I am going to come, coming, comiiing....!"

Funnily enough, she did the exact thing he did to her previously, taking his head in her hands and pushing him as deep as she could. His face was completely glued to her pussy now but he continued to valiantly move his tongue, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible.

She started to tense and shouted in a loud voice, experiencing a great orgasm. He felt liquid coming out of her pussy and wetting his face even more than it already was. He tried to taste it and it was found it one level sweeter than her normal juices.

The nurse let her full body fall on the bed, twitching from time to time, exhausted. He admired her unkept appearance, enjoying the fact that he was the one to push her to this point. After a short while, she raised herself again and saw his face full of her cum.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't intend on dirtying you like this."

"Not at all, miss. It is not dirty. In fact, it tastes very sweet."

"O-oh, really? Wait, let me get some tissues to clean you up."

She stood up and went to her medical supply locker, quickly coming back with some tissues and started cleaning his face.

312