Chapter 12 โ€“ The correct way
26.6k 9 275
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nurse stared at his cock for a few seconds but, contrary to his expectations, she didn't start to "lubricate" him. She raised her head and moved forward on all fours until their eyes were at the same height.

"S-should we kiss? Kissing is the most normal way to start the act of having sex and serves to arouse both participants, in order to facilitate and enhance the whole experience."

Benjamin didn't expect this but soon nodded, easily agreeing. This was also something he had wanted to try for a long time. She lowered her head and gave him a short peck on the mouth, as if afraid to scare him. Seeing him smile approvingly, she grew more confident and kissed him again, longer this time. Her lips were soft and warm and it felt really good. After a few times, she tried to insert her tongue in his mouth during a particularly long kiss. Feeling her tongue on his teeth, he opened his mouth and she didn't lose a second to rush inside, starting to play with his tongue and the inside of his mouth. After a short while, she broke the contact, panting heavily, her face red with excitement.

"Take out your tongue, dear."

The moment he did, she gobbed it in her mouth and started sucking on it noisily, her head doing very small back and forth movements, as if she was fellating it. The feeling was amazing and his arousal was only increasing as time went by. Soon enough, he got used to the concept of French kissing and when she took a break next, he counter-attacked, this time sending his tongue to the assault. She was surprised by this but eventually found it exciting and they both continued enveloping each other's tongues enthusiastically for long minutes, releasing erotic slurping sounds. Finally, she separated herself again, out of breath.

"Haa, haa, we should, move on, to the next step, dear."

He acquiesced, also panting a bit. That was intense, especially for his first kissing experience.

The nurse moved back a little and started to kiss his left nipple. She followed up by licking it in a circle and went to do the same for his right one. She continued her way down, kissing his belly button, and arrived at his groin. She started kissing his dick several times, delicately, and went on to do the same to his balls. She took them in her mouth, one by one, suckling on them lightly. The foreign experience caused his cock to twitch and she grinned happily at the sight. Eventually, she went back to his member and started to lick it, from his balls to the tip. After a certain amount of licking, she took the whole thing in her mouth and sucked it slowly. Contrarily to the day before, she didn't try to increase her fellatio speed and it didn't take long before she took his member out.

"Since your penis is erect and well lubricated, we are now done with foreplay. We can go ahead with the last part of sex, the penetration."

"Yes, miss."

Both were very aroused at this point, being short of breath due to their excitement. She moved once more on top of him and positioned herself so that her pussy aligned itself with his cock, in a cowgirl position. Her juices were running down on his tip, as if to prove her previous assertion that women didn't need extra lubrication.

"Are you ready, dear?"

He nodded at her question. She looked at him hungrily, as if she didn't want to miss any of his reactions, took his member with one hand to position it straight under her pussy hole, and descended her waist slowly, taking him inside herself little by little. He first felt his penis' head parting her vagina lips, only to be plunged into a mass of wet and warm flesh, which enveloped him completely. As he entered, he could feel it scratching against small bumps, making the flesh shiver at his passing. She finally took him completely inside her hole and he let a groan out. He could feel that his tip had reached something, stopping it from going any further.

"Mhmm, you are all the way to my womb. How does your first insertion feel, dear?"

"It feels amazing, miss. I have never felt something so good before in my life."

And that was not a lie. Her pussy was gripping him and he could feel her soft walls all around him. He had to resist the urge to move his waist, as he still wanted her to be in control.

It seemed that it was the nurse who couldn't control herself anymore after hearing his answer, her joy, pride, and excitation apparent on her face. She moved her waist up until the tip of his cock almost fell out of her and then brutally impaled herself down on him. She let out a big moan and shivered. Benjamin could feel her pussy suddenly contracting hard around himself, a flow of wetness drenching her already wet insides even more. The nurse had clearly orgasmed, on the second thrust at that, and looked ashamed about it. From Benjamin's point of view, however, it was incredibly erotic. She quickly moved her waist up and down again, looking like she was trying to correct her mistake. The sound of their flesh meeting resonated noisily in the room as she repeated the process again and again, her movements smaller and faster as time went by. She was literarily fucking herself on him at the end and both of their agitations were growing by the second.

"Yes! You feel so big inside of me! You feel so good! Yes!"

"Your vagina feels so great, miss! I won't be able to hold it much longer!"

"It's fine, come inside me! Let yourself go inside my tight pussy!"

Her words pushed him over the top and he pushed his hips up, plunging inside her as deep as he could. He released his seed, in a great rush of pleasure. His sudden movement and ejaculation also propelled her second orgasm and she came loudly.

"Aah! I can feel your hot cum inside me! I'm cumming too! Cummiinng!"

She closed her eyes and cast her head back, panting heavily and twitching every time he released his sperm inside of her.

275