Chapter 14 – Learning cooking
23.7k 9 264
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin and Sasha laid down on the bed, taking a well-deserved break. Once the nurse managed to calm down somewhat, she kissed him on his forehead, her eyes full of affection and gratitude, and said.

"That was the best sex I ever had in my life. Even I didn't know it could get this good. Thank you, Ben."

"Really, miss? I should be the one to thank you, it was all incredible to me."

This was a big ego boost for him. Although he let his lust take over somewhat, it seemed that women were indeed different now, seeing how the nurse enjoyed his rough sex a lot. One more thing was that they clearly had a much easier time reaching climax. He remembered stories from his world about how a lot of men had no idea how to please women, or how women would fake orgasming to get out of bad sex quicker. There was no such thing here and it made everything much easier since the women were very explicit about their pleasure.

"Really. Men are usually much less active during sex. I can't say what you did was bad, though. I was surprised but in a very good way. Oh, also, you don't need to call me miss anymore. When it is just the two of us, call me Sasha. That would make me happy."

"Alright, Sasha."

She grinned happily and took him in her arms.

"It is good to cuddle after sex. It allows partners to feel closer and shows that the act of sex wasn't only for physical pleasure."

Benjamin nodded and returned her hug. It felt very warm and cozy, as if he was in a safe place.

Some minutes later, Sasha looked at the wall clock in the room, frowned slightly, and announced reluctantly.

"Unfortunately, classes are going to start soon. We should start cleaning up."

They separated and cleaned themselves up as best as possible. The nurse also changed the bed sheets, which were wet with their fluids. Once they were done, there was only ten minutes left before 8 am. Benjamin thanked her once more and told her that he would see her again the following day, finally leaving the infirmary.

He wasn't a virgin anymore and his first experience was just the best. He felt a deep satisfaction and entered his classroom full of happiness. He greeted his classmates louder than usual, making more heads turn around. He smiled at everyone, surprising the girls, some of them blushing lightly or smiling back at him shyly. He spotted his friends on their usual spot and walked up to them.

"Good morning, Julian, Nathan. How are you today?"

His hype didn't escape his friends and Julian answered.

"We're good but perhaps not as much as you. What happened to make you so happy, dude?"

"Hehe, it's a secret."

Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Come on, bro. That's stingy. Spill the beans."

"Can't do. But there is something else, actually. How good are you two at cooking?"

"Cooking? Not so much."

"I am pretty good at it, I have been interested in cooking for a long time and I practiced a lot."

It seemed that Nathan would be his savior.

"That's great, man. You know, I have a favor to ask. Could you teach me about the basics of cooking after school today?"

"Hmm, well, sure, why not? How come you want to learn suddenly?"

Benjamin had taken a small risk since he wasn't sure if his previous self had already talked about the fact that he was cooking for his family every day. Fortunately, that wasn't the case, thanks to the fact that the school year had barely started.

"Thanks, Nathan! I need to cook for my family from now on but I don't know anything about it. I want at least some basic knowledge so I can continue learning on my own later on."

"I see. No worries, I will teach you well, leave it to me. Do you want to do it at your place?"

"I don't mind but six women are living there so it might be a bit overwhelming for you. Can we do it at your place instead?"

"Right, I remember you told us about it. Ugh, must be hard being the only guy with so many girls in the house. Anyway, it's no problem. What about you, Julian, do you want to join us?"

"Yeah, sounds fun. It wouldn't hurt to learn about it too."

"Great, let's meet and go after school, then."

The teacher entered the classroom and the class started. It was a fairly normal day at school and Benjamin followed the lessons attentively. He had never been a bad student in the first place. During recess, he still felt the stares from the girls in the class, except that this time he returned a charming smile every time he noticed them, surprising them.

Eventually, school ended and the three friends headed toward Nathan's house, which was also within walking distance from school but in the opposite direction from his house. They reached the place and Nathan opened the door.

"Come inside and make yourself at home. There should only be my father now, my mother will come back from work a little later."

Nathan had already told them that he was an only child. his parents and him accounting for the whole family. They entered, left their bags at the entrance and he guided them to the kitchen. They heard someone going down the stairs and a middle-aged man entered the room, looking startled. Nathan presented them.

"Dad, they are my classmates Benjamin and Julian. I am going to teach them how to cook, I hope you don't mind."

The father smiled and caressed his son's hair affectionately.

"Of course not, darling. It's nice to meet you boys, I am Mark, the father of this one."

"Nice to meet you, sir."

"Ahah, no need to be so formal, you can just call me Mark. Make yourself at home and ask me if there is anything you need."

After they all nodded and thanked him, he wished them luck and went back upstairs. Nathan started teaching Benjamin and Julian about the basics of cooking. There was a lot to learn but Benjamin tried his best to focus. He had a dinner to make this evening, after all!

264