Chapter 91 – Options
10k 8 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He didn't have much time to get lost in his thoughts, however. Barely a few seconds after the first woman exited the place, the wall in front opened again and the second one arrived. She was in her forties and clearly overweight, her expression also full of lust and looking forward to her time. The setup dropped her and she observed the situation of Benjamin's bottom half. She took the shower handle and started the water, quickly cleaning him off the fluids from the previous session and drying him with a towel. She did all of this expertly, barely using twenty seconds total. Once she was done, she sat between his legs, dropped her head on his penis, and began to suck him.

He checked the screen and saw that she had also selected to go with option one. The woman knew that she didn't have much time and blew him at full strength from the start, using her tongue to strongly stimulate his glans. She was very good at this and the stimulation made it hard for him to resist. Still, he had a long way to go today and she was only the second woman. He tried his best to resist as much as he could, delaying his need to ejaculate. After a few minutes of him not coming, the woman looked a bit frustrated. He kind of felt sorry for her, especially since he would have normally done his best to ejaculate quickly because women loved making men cum in this world. However, he couldn't do that this time.

She started to use one hand to also play with his balls and the increased stimulation almost made him come. Fortunately, he managed to hold on until the end of her time and she was taken away, disappointed by her performance. He sighed in relief but only for a brief instant, the next woman already coming into sight. As expected, this job was quite intense.

Women continued to come, all of them choosing option one. They all either had sex with him or gave him a blowjob, sometimes also going for a handjob. After the first blowjob he received from the second woman, he was barely holding himself back and couldn't help coming into the third woman, giving a creampie to her needy cunt, to her great satisfaction.

Eventually, a woman came into the room that had chosen option two. She was in her forties, with an average body type. Her pussy was trimmed very neatly, contrasting with her very horny expression. As soon as she landed on the ground, she gave him a quick cleaning with the shower jet, focusing particularly on his butt, and dried him. Then, she lifted his legs until they were perpendicular to the ground to give her access to his ass. She bend her head and immediately started to lick his asshole, seemingly appreciating it very much. A few moments later, she pushed her tongue inside his butthole. It was the second time for Benjamin to be rimmed now and his instinctive rejection was a lot lesser. When she noticed that she was able to enter his ass and stay there without too much trouble, she exited his butt for a moment and looked toward the one-way mirror with a smile, licking her lips greedily.

"Ahah, you are amazing."

When she was done saying her piece, she dived back into his ass and rimmed him, using her tongue to taste as much of his insides as she could. Fortunately, after his experience with his grandmother, Benjamin always kept himself very clean back there. While using one hand to hold his legs up, she sent the other one to her twat and began masturbating, switching between sending fingers inside her hole and flickering her clitoris. She went on like this until the end, never even touching his dick once. This woman allowed Benjamin to realize more clearly that this was a job, a transaction. She was the perfect example of only doing what she wanted to do and not caring about trying to pleasure him at all. Of course, being rimmed felt great but it would be hard to come without any additional stimulation, at least for him.

The women came and went, most choosing option one and a few going with option two. After a certain number of women, Benjamin started reading some of the stuff that he had put next to the mattress. He was checking the women when they first came, relishing in seeing so many ladies of different ages, body types, and kinks. The rest of the time, he did something else while only focusing on staying hard. He ejaculated from time to time but less and less often as time went by.

Finally, he noticed on the screen that the next woman had chosen to go with option three. It was a good change of pace and his cock, which was starting to be a bit tired, twitched a few times in excitation. The woman entered through the wall opening, allowing him to check her. She looked quite young, around twenty perhaps. She had small breasts and a slim body type and looked very excited, just like the rest of them. When she reached the ground, she quickly showered every part of his lower body and dried him. Following that, she went to his feet, facing toward him, and suddenly gobbed the big toe of his right foot in her mouth, taking Benjamin by surprise.

She began to lick and suck it, visibly appreciating his taste, before switching to another toe. When she was done with all of them, she licked the sole of his foot. Then, she repeated the whole process with his left foot. This was yet another new experience for him. It was interesting to see that there were people with all kinds of fetishes in the world. Apparently, feet and toes licking was a thing, probably some kind of foot fetish. Of course, he wasn't one to judge, as a pervert with all kinds of kinks himself. On the contrary, he took some notes, storing the information safely in his memory.

After the woman was done with his feet, she went to his legs and started to lick them too. Eventually, she finished her session by licking his pelvis. It was interesting to see that she didn't seem to be interested in his penis at all. It might be that she was used to dicks and came here to be able to do something she wouldn't be able to normally. Or perhaps she just wasn't interested in men's genitals. It was all speculation in the end.

114