Chapter 93 – Praises
9.8k 15 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was a great amount of money for him but it might not be so for the woman in front of him since she was working in this industry.

"What payment options do you have?"

"We do bank transfers or cash. Please also do not forget to report this income to the tax authorities. We are a legal business after all."

He had a bank account that his mother created for him, as she did for all her children. However, he was pretty sure that she was monitoring the accounts. She was quite strict with money due to her work as a financial consultant. Using his bank account was obviously a really bad idea since if she saw such a huge amount of money suddenly transferred, she would definitely start to ask questions.

"Then in cash, please."

"Alright. One moment, please."

She headed to another room in the back of this office and came back a few minutes later with the money. She gave it to him and smiled.

"Here you go. Thank you again for coming today and we hope you will come again."

"I should thank you too, it was also an interesting experience for me."

"That's great. Do you have any more questions, sir?"

"No, it's fine. I will get going now."

"Let me escort you to the exit."

They both went through the corridors, heading toward the reception. Benjamin now realized how large the place was. The relatively normal entrance truly hid the size of the site. What's more, there was still the other side of the building, where course two probably happened. He was curious about how they could rent such a huge place with so little business. After all, only one person could work at a time in course one and if what he had read on their website was true, it was the same for course two. Curious, he decided to ask about it.

"I know I said I didn't have any other question but how can you make enough to rent such a huge place with your current business?"

"It's alright, feel free to ask me anything. This is a good question. I wouldn't normally say it to our customers but since you performed so well, I don't mind telling you. The truth is, we are in the red most days. I think we would need two of three clients like you every day for each course to start earning money. I don't know the exact details because I am just an employee but for the moment I have been told that we are only losing money. I can only hope that we get more popular as we go. We only opened a few months prior, after all."

She then grinned at him mischievously.

"That's why, please definitely come again and invite your friends too! I would hate to lose my job right after getting it because we go bankrupt. Ahahah."

He looked at her laughing and commented.

"You are an interesting person."

His sincere praise took her by surprise and her eyes narrowed in a smiling shape.

"Thank you for the praise. I was monitoring the women's side during the second half of your course and I can say you are also quite amazing."

She thought for a second before taking out her phone and showing him a number.

"What I saw pleased me very much. If you are interested, here is my number. Feel free to call me, I am available after work if you would like to get to know each other better. Oh, and you can call me Aurelia."

What a straightforward woman! Some people might hate this sort of personality, where one displayed one's desire openly, but he didn't dislike it since that made it easier to understand them. He took his phone out and saved her name and number not in his contacts but as a note. He didn't want people to start asking questions if they ever saw a lot of random numbers in his contact list.

Aurelia looked happy when he seemingly saved her number. They arrived at the reception and Benjamin could see that another female employee was now handling the front desk. There were still a lot of women in the lobby, chatting happily between themselves and looking refreshed and he recognized most of them from the previous session. When they spotted him with Aurelia, they smiled and praised him, as if he was some sort of star.

"You were amazing, mysterious guy! Please come again!"

"I never saw anyone lasting so long since I started coming here!"

"You were so big and hard, it was the best!"

A few of them even directly came to him to chat, trying to invite him to have a late lunch or hoping to get his number. The boldest ones even directly asked him to become sex friends, promising unforgettable nights to him. Thankfully, Aurelia soon regulated them and pushed them away, explaining that he was tired after working for so long. He thanked her and quickly went out of the shop after saying goodbye. He walked away until he was sure that no one was looking at him or following him and headed to the station. After another train trip, he arrived at his town and soon enough, he was back home again.

As usual, he checked who was in the house and as usual, it was only Olivia. He knocked on her door and heard her shouting from inside.

"Wait for a second, Ben! Let me finish this game."

It seemed she was also getting used to the pattern of him coming to visit her on Saturdays. After a few minutes of waiting, she finally opened the door, a large smirk on her face.

"What happened? Why do you look so happy?"

"I just won that game and got to the next ranking in Campmonth!"

"Oh, nice. Congratulations!"

"Thank you! Hehehe. It took me most of the day but I did it!"

He patted her on the head and she closed her eyes, happily enjoying his touch.

"That's great. I am glad you had a good day."

122