Chapter 97 – Early morning
10.4k 2 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though he was tired and went to sleep late, Benjamin still woke up before seven in the morning the next day. He wanted to get some more rest and tried to go back to sleep but didn't manage to. Sighing, he decided to get out of bed; there were simply days like that and it couldn't be helped. Exiting his room, he went to wash up and brush his teeth in the bathroom, before going back to his room to change into his clothes for the day. At this hour on Sunday, the house was very quiet with everyone still sleeping.

Bored of being the only one awake, he thought about who he should prank. It was probably not a good idea to disturb his mother or his grandmother. Nova might get angry with him and he didn't want to prank the quiet and peaceful Olivia. That left Grace and Chloe. Grace would forgive whatever prank he would play on her and Chloe was Chloe so it didn't really matter. Chloe's room was the closest and she became his target for that simple reason. However, when he reached her door, he heard some very quiet moaning coming out from inside. He stuck his ear to the door and was able to confirm that she was probably in the middle of a very early self-satisfaction session. What perfect timing!

He brazenly opened her door and entered her room, startling the hell out of the poor girl. She was only wearing her pajama top while her lower body was completely nude. She had the fingers of one hand fiddling with her clitoris while two fingers of her other hand were inside her pussy. Shocked by his sudden appearance, she was looking at him, paralyzed, not knowing what to do. Before she could say anything, Benjamin put a finger in front of his mouth to signal her to be quiet.

"Shhh."

He closed the door and locked it behind him before going to sit next to her still-paralyzed self on the bed. He then kissed her on the cheek, put his mouth next to her ear, and whispered.

"Good morning, Chloe. Are you doing this every morning?"

Hearing his question, she finally rebooted, taking her hands off her intimate place. Frowning, she answered in another whisper.

"Get out, Ben."

"Ah, don't mind me, you can just continue. It is interesting for me to watch and it's not like I haven't seen it already."

She still stared at him angrily for a few moments until she looked like she had an idea and smiled perversely, which only looked cute in his eyes.

"Hey Ben, I will forgive you for coming into my room without permission if you do it for me again like last time."

"Ahah, that's what you came up with? I don't mind, as long as you are quiet."

She beamed after hearing his answer. He went to sit in front of her and lifted her legs in the air until they were parallel to her upper body, her feet next to her head. Surprised by the unexpected position, Chloe stiffened and looked uncomfortable for a moment. It took her a while to get used to it and when she did, she relaxed again, letting him handle her as he wished. Benjamin now had a perfect view of her butt, both the top and lower parts. He put his head into her snatch and started to lick her pussy, to her great joy. He licked everything, going from her little hole to her clitoris, not forgetting to titillate her urethra for a bit. His skills soon forced her to use her pillow to muffle her voice so she would not alert anyone else. After a while, Benjamin asked her to hold her legs herself and used his now free hands to lightly penetrate her cunt. The change pushed her to moan loudly into her pillow.

"Mhff! Ishh goooh!"

Her butt was half in the air in front of him and that pushed him to try something different this time. He switched hands the fingers which stimulated her twat and used his other well-lubricated fingers to caress her butthole. She shivered at the sudden unexpected contact and called out.

"Mhm!?"

"What about here, do you use this place too?"

She shook her head horizontally and he continued his questioning.

"Do you want to try?"

She hesitated for a long time, before finally nodding behind her pillow, losing to her curiosity. With her approval, he slowly inserted one finger lubricated by her pussy juices in her ass, careful not to go too quick and hurt her. After a few attempts, he was able to insert it all the way to the joint inside her and she moaned quietly. Interpreting this as a good sign, he slowly moved his finger in and out of her and after a few back and forths, she got used to the feeling and started appreciating it.

"Goooh! Ishh goooh!

Since she seemed to like it, he continued what he was doing while going down on her clit once more and moving his fingers in her pussy again. The triple stimulation was soon too much for her and she orgasmed with a moan while Benjamin continued to stimulate her. He had to be careful about her pussy but that wasn't the case with her butthole and once he felt she was used enough to it, he banged it with more strength, which pleased her a lot.

"Yeshh! Yeshh! Mhfff!"

After a few more climaxes, he was curious about something and removed his mouth from her clitoris while also stopping fingering her cunt. Instead, he put a second finger in her young and flexible ass and resumed his hand movements, moving his fingers inside her butt to try to stimulate her as best as possible. She was feeling it a lot less now that she was only being fingered in her ass, but, interestingly enough, she still managed to get a pure anal orgasm after a few minutes. She really was easy to please.

At this point, Benjamin stopped the session. She removed the pillow from her face and begged him for more, as usual, but he refused her. Instead, he did something else. He showed her the fingers that have gone into her pussy and deliciously sucked on them, appreciating her fresh taste. Then, to her even greater surprise, he did the same to the fingers which had gone into her ass. They only tasted a little bit bitter but were otherwise fine. The show didn't help her condition, though.

"Dammit, Ben, that's so hot. I am even hornier now."

She started masturbating frenetically again and Benjamin decided to leave her to it, exiting her room. He went back to the bathroom to clean himself up thoroughly and then came down to the kitchen, preparing the usual simple breakfast that they ate in his family.

His sisters and his mother woke up and came down one after the other, including Chloe when she was done pleasuring herself. They ate breakfast together before leaving for their planned activity of the day. Even Olivia had something to do outside today and left after saying something like going to a gaming event. Eventually, his grandmother came out, a lot later than everyone else. Benjamin was now the only one left in the house. She greeted him and ate her breakfast in a very unhurried manner. When she was done, she asked him to come to her room to start their planned discussion. Her room was a similar mess to his sisters' rooms. He felt like it might be a genetic issue at this point. It was not a place where the children often went as she didn't like them entering her room without permission. Now that he was inside, he could understand why. There were pornographic items everywhere in the room, including adult-rated movies, magazines, and books. What's more, dildos and vibrators were lying here and there, each of them having clearly seen a lot of use. She didn't seem to mind him seeing all of this, though, and simply started the conversation after asking him to sit on the bed next to her.

"Today, I wanted to talk with you about something very important. However, it is also a secret and before I reveal anything, I need you to unconditionally swear that you will never disclose what you will learn to anyone, without any exception."

"Is it really that important? And is it a secret that I absolutely need to hear?"

"Let's just say that this secret is not completely my own and that this is the reason why I need you to swear. And you don't need to hear it if you don't want to. I wanted to share it with you because I thought you would be open-minded enough to accept it and also for another reason which I cannot say before you swear."

He didn't expect the whole secret thing and in truth, he wasn't interested in learning it. There was always a good reason for a secret to remain unknown and he also had his share of them. What's more, learning of one was a heavy responsibility when he was already barely able to take care of himself as it was. However, his grandmother was one of the people he trusted the most in the world and he knew that she would never do anything harmful to him. She must have had a good reason for doing this and he decided to trust her this time too.

"I understand. I swear, I will never talk to anyone about what you are going to tell me."

His grandmother looked happy and relieved.

"Thank you, love."

109