Chapter 99 – Possibility
9.8k 7 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Right..."

She hesitated for a long time. In the end, she opened her mouth and declared.

"After what we did in the bathroom last time together, I thought about a lot of things. Time and experience have taught me that I am the happiest when I help other people and share my joys and sorrows with them. I also have long lost any will to monopolize happiness for myself. That's why I have a proposal for you."

She took a breath and when she was ready, she added.

"Don't take it badly and you can refuse if you want. My proposal is like this: would you like to join me and my friends in one of our sex sessions?"

After saying this, she looked at him anxiously, checking his reaction once again. Benjamin, on the other hand, shivered in excitation at her words. Joining as the sole male in a group of four women for sex? Was this any different from paradise? His lesbian fantasies began to play again in his mind with the new addition of himself in the center of the group.

Seeing him not reacting, his Grandma quickly tried to explain herself.

"I know it might be shocking but what we did last time made me so happy that I wanted my friends to experience it too. I promise we will treat you very well. And they also like you a lot so they will be over the clouds to have you. And since you said you liked my body. And, and..."

Her excuses took him out of his reverie and he stopped her.

"Stop, stop, no need to say anymore."

She closed her mouth and waited anxiously again for his decision. He grinned with affection and declared.

"I will do it. I will come and participate when you want me to."

"... Really?"

"Of course, I would never lie about something like this."

She smiled once again and took him in her arms, giving him a big hug.

"Thank you! Thank you, darling! Everyone will be so happy!"

She hugged him joyfully for a long time and he waited until she calmed down to ask her another question.

"Do they know about you wanting to organize this?"

"Not yet, I wanted to get your approval first before telling them anything. I didn't want to give them any false hope."

He nodded and she continued.

"That's great, I was really anxious about this. I feel relieved now."

"Well, I can understand. This is definitely not a normal proposal from a grandmother to her grandson, ahahah."

"You're right. Hm. Do you remember when I told you that it was fine that we loved each other as more than family?"

"Of course. That actually also relieved me a lot from my anxiety."

"That's good. And you can see now why I said that. I am also in an abnormal relationship. People from the outside would judge me as creepy and disgusting but the truth is, I have been much happier by maintaining it than I would ever have been by listening to vague concepts coming from society and its morals. This taught me that we should seek our happiness, no matter what shape it may come in. Speaking of which..."

She made a knowing smile and continued.

"I have seen how you have been looking at us all during the poker game. This was more than simple lust."

"Ugh..."

"Don't worry. I just told you. If you like anyone, whoever it is, I will support you, even if it is someone in the family."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. You might think this is crazy but look at them now. Since you started changing your attitude and showering them with your attention and affection, they have become so much brighter. I have never seen this family being so happy after your father's accident. What does it matter if you like them a bit too much? I don't mind whatever you do as long as you continue making everybody happy. In fact, if you need any help from me, I will gladly do it."

Now that he knew more about her and her background, he got a better understanding of her logic and what she really cared about. Of course, even considering that, she was still extremely open-minded and supportive toward him. Benjamin couldn't be happier to have such a strong backer with him.

"Thank you, Grandma. You are the best. I love you."

"Hehe, I love you too, my dear. Come here and kiss me."

They shared a long kiss full of love, entangling their tongues for a long time. When it ended, she asserted.

"Now, I have plans to join my friends in the afternoon to go on a hike. Are you still willing to join us?"

"Of course. Oh, that makes me think."

He sported a mischievous smile and added.

"Should we play a trick on them? We already agreed that we were going to have sex but they don't know about it. Should I surprise them by being a bit too affectionate with them?"

"Ahahah, I like your way of thinking. That's a great idea, I will support you. I won't tell them about you joining our sessions before tomorrow, then. What do you have in mind?"

They discussed the things they could do to prank the three ladies. After some time and a lot of laughing in anticipation, she proposed something else.

"We still have some time before we need to go. What do you say about some sex before that?"

Now that all her anxiety was gone, she was back to being very direct with her wishes.

"Sounds great to me."

"Perfect. Leave it all to me, I will make you feel amazing, love."

He nodded and decided to let her be in full control, curious about what normal sex would be with someone as experienced as her.

99