Chapter 102 – Duo
9.1k 9 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They stayed like this for a long time, appreciating each other's warmth. Eventually, his grandmother parted from him and said.

"Let's take a shower and go hiking after that."

Benjamin nodded, and they went to the bathroom, entering the tub together. She took the shower head and adjusted the temperature before soaping and rinsing him. Once she was done with him, she switched to cleaning herself. She began by using one hand to open her pussy, allowing his semen to slowly drop from her vagina. He had never wondered about how women handled leftover sperm inside them after sex and wouldn't have to since the scene in front of him answered the question. Once the flow dried up, she directed the shower jet to enter inside her cunt to finish cleaning everything. Both scenes were quite hot, reviving Benjamin's dick one more time. She noticed him getting hard again and laughed.

"Ahah, you're insatiable."

She made him seat on the rim of the bathtub and gave him a soapy handjob until he came again. After that, they finally managed to clean themselves for good and exited the bathroom. They put on some easy-to-move-in clothes and when they were ready, they used his grandmother's car to head to the location that had been chosen for the day's hiking. During the ride, they talked some more about the pranks they were going to pull on the three ladies today. Just thinking about it made his Grandma cheerful and they arrived at their destination on that note.

It was a large park with a hilly forest containing several hiking tracks. The most common starting location was at the bottom of the valley, where the water of a beautiful lake shined from the reflection of the rays of the sun. It was indeed a very nice place. The contrast of the blue from the lake and the green from the forest was a feast for the eyes and Benjamin understood why they choose to come here. His grandmother parked the car in a car park located outside the entrance of the park and they headed to a small wooden house that served as a meeting point and resting location for hikers.

They found the three women sitting there and chatting between themselves. It seemed they were late, as usual, because they looked like they had been waiting for some time. Once the duo came closer to the ladies, they turned their heads in their direction. Vera and Lauren completely ignored Roselyn and smiled widely at Benjamin. Just like the previous week, they quickly came to him to give him some hugs and pecks. However, he was ready this time. Lauren reached him first and tried to give him a smooch on the cheek when he suddenly turned his head in her direction and they ended up kissing on the lips. She was extremely surprised and instantly separated from him, apologizing.

"I'm sorry, Ben, that wasn't intentional!"

He also acted as if he was startled, putting his fingers on his lips, and answered shakily.

"I-it's okay, it's not your fault. I-it's not a big deal."

He saw his grandmother trying hard not to laugh from the corner of his eyes and that also made it hard for him to keep acting but he somehow managed to hold himself back. Seeing what happened, Vera had stopped herself in her tracks, now hesitating to approach him. He turned toward her and declared.

"It... It's important to be fair, I believe."

He came to her and gave her a quick peck on her lips, leaving her stunned too. Of course, he went to Angel and did the same to her, now having three dazed women in front of him. It was his grandmother who broke the standstill, coming to Benjamin and patting him on the head.

"You're right, you should always be fair with everyone. If you are, they will also treat you fairly."

She looked at her friends, her eyes asking for their approval and they got out of their daze to swiftly confirm her words.

"Yes, that's right, you did well, Ben."

"Correct, you should always treat everyone fairly."

"Indeed."

The whole thing was a bit ridiculous and the duo of pranksters had another hard time holding themselves back from laughing. After this interesting start, the five of them headed to the beginning of one of the hiking tracks. The women explained to him that they would do one of the easier ones today since he was with them. He argued that he could handle himself on any of those tracks since he was doing a lot of sports but they didn't change their mind and they all started advancing on their chosen track. It was entering the forest with a slow slope until it reached the highest point. After that, they would go around the lake while enjoying the forest and after completely circling it, they would finally return to where they started, except they would arrive from the other side of the lake.

The four ladies were in great shape, handling the track as if it was nothing. Benjamin followed without any trouble and they went on like this, having a good pace but not going too fast, taking their time to enjoy the scenery and the forest. From time to time, the track would come close to the side the lake was on and they would have a very nice overview of the surroundings. The weather was neither good nor bad today, a bit cloudy but still not raining. In a way, it was good weather for hiking, not too warm nor too cold, enjoyable.

They sometimes met other people who were also hiking, either going the same way as them or arriving from the other direction. It seemed like it was a sort of unwritten rule to greet anyone one would come across during a hike and they did so, saying hi to many other people on their way. There were also parts of the tracks where there wasn't anyone in sight and they used those times to chat among themselves, often asking questions to Benjamin, wondering if he was doing well, how school was, or asking him to talk about his friends or his hobbies. He answered all the questions they had, sometimes allowing them to dive into a specific topic of discussion, and time passed like this, with them progressing on their hike in a good mood.

87