Chapter 103 – Pranksters
8.7k 5 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After around one hour and a half, they reached one of the higher locations in the park, an area that was similar to a clearing, with some wood tables available here and there. There were a few groups of people taking a rest in this place, drinking some water or eating something before resuming their hikes. They decided to take a break there too and eat the food that Angel prepared for everyone, as they usually did. For Benjamin and his grandmother, though, this meant it was time for their second prank.

After they all sat down around one of the tables, Benjamin feigned being hot after walking so much and pulled on his T-shirt to ventilate himself. He did that a few times until he announced, as if this was not enough.

"It's really hot."

He then took his t-shirt off, the eyes of the three ladies widening at his gesture. Their gazes instantly focused on his chest, their mouths open in surprise, before Angel jumped out of her seat in a hurry, conveying.

"You shouldn't expose yourself like this, dear!"

Vera and Lauren nodded their heads in agreement but he could see that the three ladies' faces had a little blush on them. He also saw some reactions from the other people in the clearing. There was one young couple where the woman was looking at him, agape, only for her head to be forcefully turned aside by the man she was with, who then started to chide her for looking. The other group was composed of three middle-aged ladies who blatantly stared at his exposed torso, their lecherous gazes not moving a single millimeter from his exposed skin.

Benjamin looked down at his topless self and replied, ashamed.

"Oh, I am sorry. I know I don't look that great."

He put his top back on, to the man's relief and everybody's else regret. Of course, the three ladies immediately started to deny his words, trying to comfort him.

"Not at all, you look great, darling. It's just that it's dangerous to expose yourself like this."

"That's right. It's a bit too stimulating for women."

"It's exactly because you look good that you should be more careful."

The three middle-aged women and the young woman also nodded at those words. Of course, the young man wasn't pleased with his lover's reaction and started to scold her again. Roselyn was now chuckling by herself, unable to completely restrain herself from laughing. This made it harder for Benjamin, who could unconsciously feel the corner of his lips twitch.

Fortunately, the incident passed quickly and they started having a late lunch, appreciating Angel's food which tasted as good as always. Thinking about this, he couldn't help asking the group about it.

"How come Angel is always the one bringing the food?"

"Oh, you don't know? She was a chef when she was working."

"What's more, we are all terrible at cooking except for her so the choice became obvious."

Angel grinned, adding.

"I don't mind preparing the food for everyone. It keeps me busy and allows me to maintain my skills from when I was working."

"I see, no wonder it always tastes so good. You're amazing, Angel."

She smiled happily and came closer to him, giving him another share of the meal and looking at him eat cheerfully.

"Eat this too, dear."

He thanked her and continued eating, tasting everything she prepared. Soon enough, they were done. They stood up, cleaned up after themselves, and carried on with their hike. They were now on the other side of the lake and were heading toward their starting point. All of them were still full of energy and when Benjamin praised them for it, they answered that they often did physical activities like this to stay in shape.

They were now close to the exit with perhaps ten minutes left before they arrived. They were alone on this section of the track and didn't meet many people going in the other direction anymore, probably because it was too late to start the track at this time. Benjamin felt like it was a perfect opportunity for their grand finale and sent a glance at his grandmother. She nodded imperceptibly and he launched the operation.

He started to squirm, more and more visibly, waiting for the three ladies to notice. After a minute of this, Lauren saw something was wrong with him and asked him.

"What's wrong, Ben?"

"I need to go to the toilet."

"Huh. Can you hold it in for a short while? We are close to the exit now."

"Impossible. I need to go now."

"Well... It's a bit primitive but this is a forest so you can go do your business behind a tree."

"Yes, I will do that."

Truthfully, he really needed to go to the bathroom, even though he would be able to hold it in until they arrived at the park's entrance. He had drunk a lot of water before leaving home precisely for this purpose. He left the trail and went behind a tree but not very far, only a few meters away. He then purposely positioned himself so that he would be completely visible to the women but would still aim at a tree. He opened his fly, took his engine out, and started to pee. He heard the three women gasping and turned his head with a minute movement to be able to see them from the corner of his eyes.

The four of them - his grandmother also taking the opportunity to get some eye candy - were watching him with fascination, not able to move their gazes from his penis, looking like deers in the headlights. He noticed that they stared at him from start to finish and only turned away when he was done, acting as if nothing had happened. However, Benjamin and his grandmother's plan wasn't done yet. Stopping here would only hurt their reputations as pranksters and they knew better than to do that.

93