Chapter 104 – Found out
9k 3 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he was done, he thought about the group sex he was going to enjoy with them at the next opportunity. Taking his grandmother as a reference, he remembered her mature and sexy body as well as her pulsating twat, multiplied that by four, and got hard in no time. Leaving his hardened member out, he came back to his group like this. Except for his grandmother, the three women were all looking away from him, still pretending to have seen nothing just before. When they heard him coming back, they turned toward him, only to be met with the sight of his rock-hard sex peeping out of his fly.

Their gazes once more focused on his dick, shocked by what they were seeing, their mouths agape. They stayed like this for a moment, until Vera barely managed to ask him a question.

"W-what are you doing like that, Ben?"

"It became like this when I thought about you all. I don't think I will be able to fit it inside my pants until it gets smaller. I am sorry to show you something so unsightly."

The three ladies reacted in the same way, shaking their heads negatively with all their strength. Vera was the one who started to deny his words first.

"It's not your fault, it's something natural. And it is not unsightly at all, it looks very, um, very majestic!"

"That's right. It's amazing. Just like, well, a lance ready to pierce a... To pierce the heavens!"

"I have rarely seen such a great one, dear. You should be proud of it. It is similar to a... A lion towering over the world!"

Lauren and Angel added their impressions after Vera. That was too much for his grandmother, who burst into laughing uncontrollably.

"Bwahahaha! It's majestic! It's towering over the world, ready to pierce the heavens! Pfffttt hahahahaha!"

The three women immediately understood what this was about and looked both mortified and angry.

"Roselyn! It's you again! How can you make your grandson do something like this!"

"Are you crazy? What the heck were you even thinking about?"

"Sigh, you're hopeless."

The person in question shook her head left and right while laughing, trying hard to deny the accusations.

"Hahaha, no, no, I am innocent! Hahahaha! Piercing the heavens!"

"Like hell you are!"

Looking at the scene, Benjamin hurriedly forced his penis inside his pants, before soon not being able to hold his laughter back anymore either.

"Pfffttt hahaha, sorry, it's too funny! Hahahaha!"

The three ladies were not stupid and soon reached the obvious conclusion.

"Ben! You were in this too? No wonder you were acting weird today. I didn't think you were like this."

"Oh, come on. As if we didn't have enough of Roselyn. Now we have two of the same."

"Sigh, I feel tired just thinking about it."

To the three's exasperation, the two pranksters laughed for a long time. Once they calmed down, they got scolded for an even longer period on the side of the hiking trail, the other hikers coming from behind looking at them amusedly. It didn't help that Benjamin and Roselyn would still chuckle from time to time while being chided. The three women only calmed down when Benjamin sincerely apologized, since Roselyn's apologies had zero effect on them. He gave a smile of repentance and stated.

"We were wrong, forgive us."

He then went to each of the three to hug them. Their indignation and annoyance soon disappeared as they were unable to stay angry in front of his smiling face and hugs. Once again, Benjamin shamelessly exploited his advantage as a boy to get off lightly. Still, even after stopping being angry, Angel came to him, caressing his cheek and asking.

"Promise me you won't do something like that again, yes?"

He avoided looking her in the eyes and replied.

"I-I can't promise that."

She smiled wryly but didn't seem too upset by his answer, continuing to caress his cheek affectionately.

"You're just like your grandmother. Well, even if she is sometimes making us very upset, her cheerful personality is also one of her good traits. Just don't go too far, alright?"

He nodded and she let him go. They were finally ready to continue their hike, or at least the small amount of remaining walking they needed to do. They exited the forest ten minutes later, arriving at the park's entrance again. They sat inside the wooden house for a while, taking a small break and chatting about their day of hiking and their next activity. Eventually, it was time to part for the day. Vera and Lauren tried to fake still being a little upset at Benjamin but their front crumbled when they saw Angel getting a parting hug from Benjamin and realized that they wouldn't get one. They instantly changed their stance and impatiently asked for their share too. This was the moment his grandmother chose to make another well-timed comment.

"See, Ben? We can do whatever we want and they will always forgive us in the end because they adore us. I speak from experience."

"Yes, I see it now. We have to think about what to do next time."

"I am sure we will find something."

Their talk finally managed to irritate Vera, who said menacingly.

"Enough with you two. If you don't stop, I will take you home to punish you."

Benjamin looked at his grandmother and raised his eyebrows interrogatively. She saw it and explained.

"That's a complete bluff. She looks ferocious on the outside but she would never touch a single hair of anyone's head. Just play along with her."

"Sorry Vera, we will stop, please don't punish us."

Vera was now red, at the limit of her patience.

"You two, just, just go home already!"

The grandmother and grandson duo laughed one last time, said goodbye, and entered their car before driving away from the park. They had a lot of fun today and spent most of the trip back home talking about what happened during the hike and giggling stupidly.

96