Chapter 38: Crystal Hexa-Butterfly
37 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Give me the crystals!" Kill demands as he took his sword from nowhere trying to scare the two children.

"Your crystals? It's ours! We're the ones who find it first, so it's ours!" Xialin retorted.

"You! If you don't give me my crystals, don't blame me for killing you!" Kill threatened.

"You, kill us? Hahaha!" Zhowen laughs as he holds Xialin's hands.

"Give it to me already!" Kill said as he become irritated by the two who were still calm.

"You don't want? Then die!" Kill said as he throw his sword in the direction of the two children.

"Penetrating Splitting Sword!" 

Kill makes the sword, who's flying in the air suddenly split into numerous swords, attacking the two with a frightening aura.

"Hahaha, Just die!" Kill said as he laugh.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Numerous clanging sounds were heard as each sword bumping into something sent terrible shockwaves, creating a large smokescreen.

"What a pity! You two die early! But be glad that you die on this righteous person. Hahaha." Kill said as he walk towards the two, thinking that the two were dead.

"Hmmp... Just with this trick, and you want us dead? Are you joking?" Zhowen asked as anger apparent in his eyes, making Kill surprised as he immediately back off from fear of counterattack.

"Impossible! How can you survive that attack! You're just an ant!" Kill said as he saw the outcome since the smoke screen dissipated.

In front of him were two children while on the ground were numerous amount of cracked swords.

"How dare you scratch me with that puny sword of yours?!" Zhowen said angrily.

Although Xialin has a protective barrier from her hairpin, it doesn't mean that Zhowen will be protected too, that's why he has many wounds around his small arms, making his blood gush out from his body.

When the blood dropped to the ground, suddenly there were numerous herbs that appeared stunning Kill.

"What kind of blood is that?! How is it possible?! Just what kind of food did the two of you eat?!" Kill asked in disbelief.

"Hmmp... Something as disgusting as you don't need to know the reason." Xialin said angrily glaring at Kill.

"You! Just ants, and have the guts to act like that in front of me! Insolent!" 

"Ant? We're ants?! Didn't the ant more look like you, an ugly creature?" Zhowen asked as his wound healed already.

"You! I'll kill you! How dare you say that to this handsome man?! You shall not live anymore!" 

"Hahaha, handsome? You're not even comparable to a dog, yet you call yourself handsome?" 

"You!" Kill angrily said as he charged toward the two completely showing his true powers as four pillars with an altar at their center suddenly appeared bringing an immense amount of power, pressurizing the two, to the point that they become immobilized.

"Piercing Sword Series!"

Kill infused all his pillars to his sword making it more powerful, before thrusting it towards the two.

"Butterfly, defend us!" Xialin shouted as the two of them remained calm since they trust the power of their pet.

When the sword were about to land on the body of the two children, there was suddenly a light streak that fly towards the sword.

Bang!

The sword was sent flying with its holder, from the impact of the attack. 

Kill were sent back for a few meter, bewildering him, as he continue to keep vomiting blood while destroying some trees.

"You two! What tricks did you two use?!" Kill angrily asked as he just can't believe what he had just experienced.

"Tricks?! Hahaha! Can't you see that this butterfly blocked your attack?" Zhowen asked as he laugh.

Indeed, a small butterfly was floating in the air, with its beautiful appearance, exuding almost apparent energy, that make Kill laugh as he didn't sense any energy from the butterfly.

"This small butterfly?! Hahahaha! Are you that scared that you just spout nonsense? Ahahhaah!" Kill said as he teased the two.

"Do you think we're kidding?" Xialin asked.

"Do I look like a fool?! What this small insect can do to me?! Even a scratch can't be made by this puny, disgusting insect!" Kill belittling as he continues to mock the two.

"Really? Then let's see!" Zhowen said as both of them were excited to see the reaction of Kill the moment he know the true power of this butterfly.

"Hmmp... Stop with this joke, and just die already!" Kill said as he ignore the butterfly before charging toward the two.

Before he reaches the two, Kill was stopped by the butterfly he just ignores. From the butterfly, you can sense a fit of anger and fury, from being belittled.

"Small insect, get out of my way!" Kill said still ignoring the butterfly.

"Is this person stupid or just dumb?" Xialin asked Zhowen.

"Maybe both. Hahaha." Zhowen answered as both of them laugh before watching the battle.

"Stupid butterfly, just get the hell out of my way!" Kill angrily said as he was continuously interrupted by the butterfly.

In his anger, he suddenly struck his palm casually, as he think that the butterfly was just ordinary, to kill the butterfly. 

The moment his palm touch the wings of the butterfly, his palm was directly split apart from his arm, making his blood scattered everywhere, dying the beautiful butterfly completely red, making it scary.

Kill was suddenly overwhelmed by dreadful pain, that make him scream to his lungs, echoing to the forest.

Kill suddenly stop the bleeding as he used his healing skill to restore his lost palm.

"Instant Heal!" Kill said as a green glow start to seep into his body, reverting his palm to its original state.

After he finished healing his injury, he shot a deadly gaze at the butterfly, as he intends to kill it first.

"You lowly ant! How dare you cut my palm?! Are you looking for death?!" Kill angrily asked as he throw his sword with all his might, borrowing the power of his pillar.

"Crushing Slash!" Kill shouts as his sword suddenly becomes bigger before thrusting it towards the butterfly.

"Hahaha, look at his vengeful face! How ugly!" Xialin insult as it was agreed by Zhowen.

"You two lowly ants! Just wait, and after I kill this puny insect, I will kill you two!" Kill angrily said as he never thought in his entire life that he will experience this kind of embarrassment.

"Hahaha, We're scared!" the two teased as they happily watch the battle.

When the sword was about to strike the butterfly, the butterfly flapped its wings just once, sending a terrible invisible force, bouncing the sword back, making Kill fly away.

"Impossible! How come this puny insect was so strong?" Kill asked in disbelief.

"Hahaha, because that's not an ordinary butterfly!" 

"Hmmp... Ordinary or not, I shall kill all of you! If I can't kill all of you, I will rather kill myself with my own hands!" Kill oath as he gets solemnly and his murderous intent just keeps on increasing making his prowess increase too.

"Frightening Strike!" Kill shout as his fused sword become even more bigger, sending a terrible amount of aura, making the two feel that death is near, as Kill strike it towards the butterfly.

The butterfly flapped its wings three times, as numerous petals were formed blocking its body.

Clang!

The sword bounced off sending Kill to fly away even farther away as the impact becomes stronger.

The sword cracked from the collision while the butterfly was just floating in the air leisurely and unscathed. From its eye, there seems a glad expression as it looks toward the flying figure.

Kill completely weaken from the impact as his true power vanished in an instant and he can now barely move his body.

"How is this possible! Just what kind of monstrous power does that puny insect have!"

"You want to know?" Xialin teased as both of them with the butterfly walked towards Kill.

"Since you will die anyway, we will just tell you. This butterfly is the Crysta Hexa-Butterfly." Zhowen said as he took his belt and show its true form, shocking Kill.

"That's... That's a... That's a lord-level weapon!" Kill scaredly said as he lose hope that he can survive.

Lord level weapon can kill Kill with just a swing even though the wielder is just a Mighty Maniac because of the damage he got from the butterfly since Lord level is powerful and it's just that he doesn't have any possession of a high-level weapon unless he also has a weapon even a medium level, its enough to block the lord level weapon.

"Hahaha, be glad that you'll die in this grandiose sword." Zhowen said as he stabbed his sword towards Kill.

Kill, without any resistance, immediately die.

"Zhowen, do you feel anything?"

"Why would I feel anything?" 

"You know... It's your first kill."

"Ah, it's alright, since the one I kill is evil!" 

"Okay." 

"Don't worry, I'll do the killing, so you don't need to feel troubled." Zhowen assured as they walk towards their master who also just finished the battle.

The butterfly followed his two masters, while the two completely leave the dead bodies of Kill.

         "Size Is Not The Basis Of Strength!"

1