Chapter 41: Golden Mysterious Flower
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the three become sober from their drunkness, they go to their tent as Black wants to hear the reason of his two disciples about the loots they collected yesterday because, from the reaction of these two, he was pretty sure that the two must know a way on how to use them. 

"You two, you're still young yet you already know how to drink?!" Black scold as he was worried about the two.

"It's okay, Master Black. Although we're only 5 years old, our minds were actually not different from adults." Xialin answered politely.

"Anyway, why did you two say that those things were important? Do you find anything about those five?" Black asked.

"We're not sure but we think those five treasures were connected to each other. Or we can say that that person finds the treasure in one place." Zhowen explained.

"What? Those rubbish things? What's great about them? Can you tell me?" 

"It was as Master Black said in your explanation in each of the treasures yesterday." Xialin answered as she took out the five treasures she keep from yesterday.

"So, can you use them?" Black asked, guessing if these two can use all the treasure.

"Not sure, but we will give it a try." 

Xialin picks the Unused Map.

"As Master Black said, this was called Unused Map, is that right?" Xialin asked.

"Yes."

"You can see in this map that there was only an arrow and boundaries, right?"

"Yes. Nothing more, that's why it was useless."

"But Master Black, you didn't feel the surface, isn't it?"

"That... Yeah." said Black as he was shocked. Yeah, why does he didn't touch the surface? But what about those surfaces? Is there something about them? Black asked in his thoughts.

"Although we're not familiar with this, but when we touch it when you give it to us, both of us notice that the surface has a protuberant or shallow part, which indicates something. You can try it too, Master Black." Xialin explained as she give Black the map.

Black, with the enlightenment of the two, really sensed that there was some protuberant and shallow part.

"So, what about those?"

"Then, does Master Black, know about this?" Xialin asked as she lifted the Smelly Stinking Fluid.

"Yeah, that's the liquid that only stains clothes that were unremovable and has an awful smell."

"Yeah, it stains the clothes, but is it really only on clothes?" Xialin asked which make Black ponder too. 

Yeah, she has a point! They only said that it was only on clothes because they only use it against clothes!

"So, what about them?"

"Look, Master Black." Xialin said as she took a piece of clothes and dropped some fluid on it. Immediately an awful smell envelop the tent, and the fluid immediately seeped through the piece of clothes showing the pattern on the clothes by numerous black lines.

"Look, this fluid can help to visualize the pattern on the clothes, so maybe we can use it against the map."

"That's right! You're really a genius! When did you notice it?"

"When you accidentally drop some ink on your clothes. Although it was only temporary since your clothes are Black, our eyes didn't miss it."

"So that's why I smell bad! Why didn't you tell me about this?" Black asked as he took off his clothes before putting on other clothes.

"You didn't ask at all, Master Black."

"You have a point. So why don't you try it now?" Black asked, as he eagerly watch what will happen on the map.

Xialin eagerly and carefully spills the fluid on the map as it immediately seeped through the map, like a snake, crawling on every part. 

Xialin spilled all the fluid on the map and let it flow until the map was covered by black, and after a while, the black go toward its own position making the blank map completely filled with locations of every terrain.

The map exudes a more profound and mysterious aura than before.

The three watch the process and were amazed by this.

"Wow, it really works! Looks like we're really right!" Zhowen said happily.

"Incredible! I never thought that those two were connected to each other! I only read it in some books, and never expected that they were connected!" Black exclaimed in excitement.

"Master Black, isn't this map indicating this forest?" Xialin asked, after careful observation of the map.

On the map, there was a big star that almost filled the entire surface and was divided into twelve by thick black curvy lines. 

The thin lines indicate the ways or paths while on the upper left has the name of the place, Star Forest. 

In twelve parts, there are many twelve shapes with twelve words and arrows inside of them. 

"Not sure if it's really indicating the Unknown Forest. And if it really is, then it was Star Forest, not Unknown Forest." Black said.

"I'm sure of it, Master Black. Because of this cave. Isn't it was the Cave Garden Paradise?" Zhowen asked.

"There are many caves in many places, so we better not be complacent. Let's just use this map first to clarify our theory." Black suggests which listened by the two.

The three after confirming it began to leave as they decided to try the map.

"But how about the three?" Black asked as he recalled that there was still remaining treasure.

"We will explain it to Master Black after we confirm it." Zhowen said.

Then the three began their journey as they go to the Cave Garden Paradise as the starting point of their so-called journey.

...

In the secret room of the small house, there was a burly man who was kneeling politely in front of a woman who was in a good mood as a smile was visible on her face.

"What? You found a treasure?" the old woman asked.

"Yes, Madam Hina. While I was trying to observe the three, I sense something somewhere, so I followed it and went to the Cave Garden Paradise, and saw the Golden Mysterious Flower, guarded by a ninth pillar ultimate god leopard." the burly man answered, making the old woman laugh in excitement.

"Really? The legendary Golden Mysterious Flower? That Ninth pillar ultimate god flower?" Hina asked.

"Yes, Madam. Although I don't know why I sensed it, I'm really sure of it." the burly man said while telling the strangeness of its revelation.

"It doesn't matter why you sensed it, but we must seize it at all cost! Tell Hinder to get ready tomorrow and get the flower and give it to me, no matter what happens, understood?!" Hina asked while threatening the man.

"Yes, Madam." the burly man said as he leave the room, leaving the happy old woman.

"Hahaha, with the Golden Mysterious Flower, I can finally advance to seven pillar ultimate god and surely kill Yester, that bastard!" Hina said as she laugh crazily.

...

On the outside of the cave, there were two figures who are walking toward the cave as they sense something.

The two exudes a terrifying aura as the surrounding they just walked by, were destroyed, and the void can't stop trembling every time they took a step. 

They didn't conceal their aura as they were confident in their strength, an eight pillar ultimate god.

 

"Jam, did you sense the treasure here?"

"Yes. I'm definitely sure of it that it was inside the cave since the presence inside was strong."

"Then, let's go. We definitely need to seize it before anyone comes." 

"Okay."

Then the two began to walk into the cave.

...

Inside the cave, there was a big and fierce leopard that was guarding a magnificent flower.

 The flower has numerous golden petals with golden leaves and a golden halo. 

It was at least 1 m tall, as it sway gently along with the breeze. When it sways, it will give a profound and addictive aura that can soothe and relax someone. 

It can help the practitioner to be focused when secluding and reduce the difficulty by ⅔.

When the flower swayed, it suddenly straightened and a spirit come out from it, smiling brightly as if heaven will crumble just by this smile.

Although the facial feature of the spirit was not that handsome, its aura and temperament were so handsome and elegant that make someone bewitch.

The spirit was golden and was like glowing golden, and it speak to the leopard.

"My dear, I can finally able to get out of this cave. I have already sensed three eight pillars of ultimate god and lured them in, and I will just wait on who's the person will gonna eat me first. 

Although an eight pillar ultimate god was not comparable to the ninth pillar ultimate god, we have no choice, we have already waited for a hundred years, and these three were the only highest practitioner we have sensed.

When the time comes that I escape this cave, I will bring you and we will definitely roam around this world and come back to our own world. 

If not for that old geezer, we can definitely wipe out this world." the spirit gently said as he caress the fur on the back of the leopard.

Then the spirit, after being satisfied from wiping the fur, finally went back inside the flower.

      "Everything Can Be Connect To Each Other!"

0