Chapter 43: Belittling
35 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Clay, why don't we just take it out already. I can sense that there's a lot of people walking towards this area." Jam warned the other man.

"It's okay. We're strong so we can defeat them. What are you afraid of?"

"But, it's not good to be too complacent."

"Relax, there's still a leopard sleeping there." Clay said as he point out the location of the leopard who was sleeping loudly.

"We can just kill it." Jam walk towards the leopard and immediately took out a silver saber.

The saber was not long but not too short and has an exact length for Jam. The saber was curved which make it exquisite, and also because of the pattern on the hilt which was profound and mysterious. 

The saber was exuding a chilly aura as well as a silver glow making it look ethereal. Although it was only a Medium level weapon, its strength plus the cultivation base of Jam, were equivalent to any Higher level weapon.

Jam silently cover the saber with his divine energy as he immediately thrust his saber, when Clay immediately stopped him which was already too late.

Jam was confused by the sudden interruption of Clay, but when his attack landed on the leopard, he immediately understood the meaning behind the interruption of Clay.

The leopard was a nine pillar ultimate god, which was a higher level than him.

The leopard didn't use any moves nor use his divine energy, and just received the attack barehanded, and the saber didn't move a bit and didn't even penetrate nor scratch the leopard.

The collision of the attack and the body of the leopard cause an impact that makes Jam fly a meters away, coughing blood before stabilizing his body.

"Clay, how can we get that flower when that beast was guarding it?" Jam asked in helplessness.

"Don't worry, although it's guarding the flower, it has no hostility toward us. That's why I stopped you." Clay explained as the leopard continue its sleep as it didn't wake from the attack earlier at all.

"Ok." Jam said in embarrassment when he sense that the leopard didn't even bother about his attack.

Clay silently caresses the petals as his strength improves a bit, and Jam also imitates Clay, and also benefits from this.

While the two were happily savoring the Golden Mysterious Flower, there was suddenly a dozen people appeared in their sight, led by a strong person exuding a frightening amount of energy, directed towards the two as killing intent entwine the energy.

The leader was holding a golden sword which exudes a mighty aura. 

The sword was long and big and had a thunder imprint all over the blade as its hilt was covered by cloud stamp.

The others behind the leader also holding a sword, but the sword was silver and inferior compared to the sword in their leader's hand.

All of them also have a bow and arrow on their back.

"Who are you?" the leader asked while pointing the tip of his sword towards the two.

"Who are you first?" Jam asked as he steadies himself and was ready to fight.

"Why are you here? Why are you holding our Golden Mysterious Flower?" the leader asked, as his killing intent surged.

"What? Your Golden Mysterious Flower? But we're the ones who got here first! How hilarious, hahaha." Jam said in the provocation.

The leader of the group became furious as he charged toward Jam.

"Oh, quite impatient, aren't you?" Jam teased with a smile on his face as he use his saber to defend against the strike of the golden sword.

"You! Give us the flower and I will spare your life." the leader said, which make Jam laugh hard.

Clay and the rest were just watching the two fight with amusement as they trust their own comrades

The two exchanged numerous amount of strikes as the surroundings became obliterated. 

The one will strike the sword with brute force while the one will defend the saber to repel the attack and vice versa. 

The impact will destroy the surroundings, as their movement became faster than a bolt of lightning before they stopped and distance themselves from each other. 

The two didn't step backward from their sparring which shows that they were equal in strength, but the number of wounds they get was different.

Jam only has a few scratches around his arms, while the leader has numerous wounds all over his body, which indicates that Jam has the upper hand.

Jam was smiling to provoke the other, while the other was calm as an ocean although he was at the disadvantage. Instead, to become angry, he just smiled and laughed which surprised Jam and Clay.

"Give me the flower or else I kill both of you!" the leader threatened.

"Kill us?! Hahaha, if you have the abilities, then why not?"

"I give you three counts, and if you don't hand over the flower in your hand, I will kill you." 

"Don't need to count. We will not give it to you, as we will be the ones to kill all of you. Weaklings!" Jam said as the opponents become enraged except for the leader.

"One."

"This fellow really thinks he's powerful, ah!" Jam angrily as he charges toward the leader intending to kill the leader.

"Silver Sabre Slash!" Jam yelled as he poured all his divine energy on the sword to kill the leader in one move.

He didn't dare to be complacent since he was still wary of the leader.

The saber become big in size by double, as its aura become terrifying, pressuring the subordinate of the leader until they were immobilized, Jam strike it towards the leader with the speed of lightning, impossible to dodge.

Clay, upon seeing Jam's killer move becomes excited and assured that the fight will be over.

"Goodbye, weaklings!" Jam arrogantly yelled as the attack landed on the leader.

Slash!

The surrounding was instantly covered by the smokescreen as the ground was shallowed from the impact, making the others sent flying while vomiting blood as the rest were instantly killed by the impact.

Jam, grinned evilly as he walk towards Clay leisurely with an air of victory while Clay ignore the battle as he was used to seeing this and expected the outcome and just focused on the flower on his hand.

The leopard who was still sleeping suddenly woke up but didn't join the fight and just sneer at the two, as if belittling the two, and look at the smokescreen with bright eyes.

    "Being Low-key Can Make Your Opponent Let Their Guard Down!"

0