Chapter 44: Terrifying Battle
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jam was about to hold the flower as well, while the others become terrified after seeing the battle and lost their will to fight and all they want is to escape when they heard a calm and cold voice.

"Two!" the leader said as the smokescreen dissipated revealing his body which was devoid of any scratches and was perfectly fine as if there was nothing happened earlier.

His aura was still the same and he didn't even use any skill and his sword was also a Medium level Weapon, so how can he be alright from that attack?

Jam was flabbergasted by this as he didn't expect this, while Clay was just shocked and didn't bother to watch since he trust Jam that he can kill the leader.

"Impossible! How can you withstand my attack?! No eight pillar ultimate god can withstand that attack without using any skill! Even your sword is Medium level weapon, it still insufficient to repel my attack without using any skill!" Jam said in disbelief as fear start to overwhelm his body. The aura of the leader becomes more profound.

Jam, as if being cornered, starts to show his true power, as eight enigmatic pillars stood on his head while in the center was an altar.

The aura and energy of Jam began to increase exponentially and can crush the void just by this power.

The rest become immobilized as they kneel on the ground while their breath becomes hurried and heavy as pressure pressed them down, and if not for their strength, maybe they will be crushed to death just by this pressure.

The leader was still not affected as if nothing was happening and just continue to look at Jam.

Clay was also unaffected as Jam exempt him from pressure.

"Three!" the leader said, not intending to release his true power which annoyed Jam as if being belittled.

"You! You're just a weakling yet you act like you're the one who's holding our lives!" Jam angrily howled as he began to attack the leader once again.

"Haha, I'm a weakling, yet you can't kill me?" the leader provoke, as he began to defend himself from the incoming attack.

"Since you don't want to give the flower, then I just kill both of you!" the leader added.

"Assassinating Slash!" Jam yelled as he integrate all his pillars toward the saber and fused all his divine energy, making the attack power of the skill increase by thirteen-fold.

The void collapsed every time the strike passed by, while the surroundings were annihilated and the ground was split apart with a wide gap as it charged toward the leader.

"Golden Immortal Strike!" the leader shouted as he fused all his divine energy on his sword making it double in size while its power increased endlessly while he use it to repel the attack of Jam.

The surroundings were also annihilated and the momentum was no weaker than the attack of Jam.

Clang! 

Both metals collide as the force from impact obliterated a large area while sending all the living things a few meters away while coughing blood except for the leopard who's watching the battle with great interest. Even Clay was sent flying.

Smoke arose from the ground, hindering the outcome, and after the smoke dissipated, the two were revealed.

The two were pushing their own weapon against each other and just showing that they were equal in power.

Jam was bewildered by this and was scared out of his wit because he never encountered someone so powerful with the same grade as him because his opponent was equivalent to a nine pillar ultimate god although being eight pillar ultimate god.

Clay holding the flower was stunned to see this and can't believe what he has just seen, letting go of the flower by accident as it fell to the ground lightly.

The flower when fell on the ground started to vibrate, shaking the ground, surprising all the people, and start to get rooted in the ground. 

After being rooted on the ground, it starts to sway along with the wind, becoming fresh and new as if it didn't be plucked at all and exudes a profound aura. 

Clay, after seeing this become stunned for a while before deciding to join the battle as his true power was also released.

In his head, eight pillars and half pillars were standing above his head while in the center was an altar.

His aura was more profound and stronger than Jam's, and the momentum of the two being combined become strong, pressuring the leader.

"Since Jam can't kill you alone, then we will kill you!" Clay arrogantly said as he took out his purple sword.

The sword was big, as big as the leader's sword, and was slightly curved. On its blades has numerous purple gems containing a large amount of energy while on its hilt has a thunder imprint, making the sword alluring and magnificent. It was also a Medium level Weapon.

"What?! Just you two and think that you can kill me? Hahaha." the leader once again provoke the two as the two were enraged by this.

The leader being pressured by the combined power was forced to release his true power.

On his head was an eight pillar and half pillar while on its center was an altar. But the pillar on his head was quite thicker than the pillar on the head of the two and was more powerful, equivalent to a veteran nine pillar ultimate god. 

The aura of the leader becomes enigmatic and profound, as the surroundings and the void were instantly annihilated and the ground was hollowed just by this power.

The two after sensing it was slightly scared but their survival was the first priority.

"Purple Lightning Slash!" Clay yelled as his pillar and divine energy fused on his purple sword, making the sword double in size with lightning circling the sword making the power of the attack increase by fourteenfold.

The void collapsed and show no sign of recuperation and the ground was hollowed deeper.

Then Clay strikes his attack on the leader.

"Silver Killing Cut!" Jam shouted as he also infused all his divine energy and pillars on his saber, making the silver saber triple in size, while exuding destruction energy before charging it toward the leader.

The rest was completely subdued by this attack and just surrender and just put their hope on their leader.

"Golden Heaven Slice!" the leader yelled as he also fused all the pillars and his divine energy on the sword making it exudes a golden light, while entwined with a catastrophic aura, making a large portion of the cave become obliterated, even the leopard back away a few meters after sensing the danger and start to throw the attack towards the two attacks coming on his way.

"Boom! Baam! Clang!

Three sounds of the explosion were heard as the entire cave started to crumble and even the entrance, due to being thinned by Xialin and Zhowen, collapsed blocking the way.

The trees and flowers, even the animals and beasts living inside the cave tremble at the impact of three attacks, scaring them to death.

The rest, which was close to impact was instantly killed as three people and one beast have remained.

The two were sent flying from the collision of their own attack while the leader gained nothing and completely show that he has the advantage.

The two were weakened just by one attack and their true power dissipated as their aura weakened. They were scared to death by this person as he walked toward them.

Before walking toward them, he hooked the flower and kept it in his spatial storage bag.

He then raised his sword and intended to kill the two.

"Who are you?!" Jam asked ss he didn't believe what was just happening right now.

"Me? I'm Hinder." the leader said.

"What?! Hinder?! The leader of the last army or thirteenth army of the Great King Lucifer?" Clay asked.

"You seem knowledgeable." Hinder said as he smiled.

"Sir Hinder, please spare our lives." Jam plead as he become even scared by knowing the name of the man. If he just know the identity of Hinder from the start then he would not dare to fight him at all.

"Sir Hinder, please have mercy on us." Clay said as he kneeled on the ground as if he can kiss the foot of Hinder.

"What would I get if I spare you?" Hinder asked before slowly closing the tip of the sword scaring the two who were kowtowing, immediately.

"We... We can be your servant! We... can give you... our body and freedom, just please spare our lives." the two begged as cold sweat appeared on their forehead.

"Hmm... your strength was indeed strong, and both of your appearances were delicate, so I will take your offer. Body and freedom huh?" Hinder said as he grinned just by thinking about what the two said.

Then Hinder make the two follow him, before walking out of the cave since their objective was taken away.

       "Be Humble Until You're Sure Of Something, So Not To Be Embarrassed!"

0