Chapter 45: Passage
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leopard who watches the fading figure of the three wants to go together with them, but can't since it was sealed inside the cave, by the old geezer, and can only wait for its master to free him, and silently pray that his master to be successful on occupying a good and strong body.

...

The three fell loudly on a flat surface, which make their butts hurt.

 The surrounding was completely black and even covered Black, scaring the two as they thought that their Master was not there.

"Master Black, are you there?" Zhowen asked anxiously as he saw no sign of their Master.

"It's okay. I'm here." Black comfort the two before using some skill to light the surroundings.

The three finally saw each other and become relaxed, while they finally saw where they fall.

They were standing in a narrow yet spacious passage. 

The wall was made of bricks of different sizes and colors, while the floor was made of some black stone which was polished and becomes slippery.

The bricks have some drawings and some words that the three didn't have a clue about at all, but they just ignore them and just continue their journey.

They have no other choice but to continue to walk on the passage and reach the end.

They walk while observing the drawing on the wall when suddenly, there was a swish that brushed and passed them, which scared the three.

They didn't clearly see the thing that passed them but only saw a tailing light.

"Master Black, what is that?" Xialin asked as she become suspicious of this passage.

"I don't know. But I feel that we should avoid getting struck by that, to avoid any unnecessary problem." Black warn the two when he suddenly felt that there was something that touch his shoulder on the back since he face the two behind him.

He subconsciously touch his shoulder first and felt that there was a liquid. When he looked at his hand, he was shocked to see his own blood, dyeing his hand with crimson.

"Master Black, you're bleeding!" Zhowen said worriedly as he look at the shoulder of his master.

On his shoulder, there was an arrow that was stuck, making the blood flow out of his body.

Zhowen pulled the arrow and the blood start to surge out even more, but Xialin was quick enough to cover it with a piece of clothes that was plucked on Black's robe, stopping the blood.

The arrow was ordinary and there was no trace of poison, just a normal arrow, but the problem is the force being used, as the arrow pierced the shoulder of Black by 40 mm.

Being pierced by 40 mm can be considered as nothing but the body of Black has the strength of seven or eight pillar ultimate god, and if it was struck on Zhowen nor Xialin, it will surely make a hole on their body, since their strength differs by a huge gap.

"Instant Cure!" Zhowen shout as he cover Black with his true energy and immediately healed Black's wound. The effect of Instant Cure was more effective than before since their strength increased.

"Master Black, who is the one that attacks you?" Xialin asked as she can't sense anyone.

"I can't sense anyone, maybe it was fixed in this passage." Black said which makes sense.

"So, someone deliberately builds this passage?" Zhowen asked.

"Yes, that's my thought." 

"So, this passage is full of traps, right?"

"Yes. But why do I feel that you two are more excited instead of being scared?"

"Nothing. We didn't experience this kind of thing before, so maybe that's why."

"Hey, place your curiosity according to the situation, okay? This is dangerous!"

"We know, Master Black. That's why we're behind you."

"It's better that you know." Black said as they continue to walk forward, but this time they are more focused and their senses were activated, to be sure of their safety since the trap was uncertain.

The three walked for half an hour being able to dodge the arrows since they used their senses, were able to jump from the trap on the floor and were able to block the entrance of their body to avoid the poisonous gases.

After the three walk-through of those challenges, they continue their journey and suddenly felt that the gravity was not quite right.

When they walk more and more, the gravity was increased as far as they go, and as of now, the gravity was increased by fivefold.

"Master Black, we... I... can't con..tinue anymore." Xialin grasp her breath as her robe was drenched in her sweat and her complexion was worse.

Zhowen was not different than Xialin as their strength, body, and energy were the same.

Walking with double gravity for 20 m was still in their tolerance, walking for another 20 m with triple gravity barely affect the two while it was still nothing to Black, walking for another 20 m with quadruple gravity make the two grasp for breath while Black was barely affected, walk for another 20 m with quintuple gravity make the two tired to the point that they can't even lift a single step while Black was still normal.

"You need to force yourself! I can't help you with this matter, but we still need to reach the endpoint. Endure it, and it was also beneficial for us. It can make our body stronger and increase our endurance."  Black encourages the two as he feels helpless.

"Ok, we... will... try." Zhowen steadies himself with great difficulty.

"I can only offer my hand." Black took pity on the two, maybe because their gorgeous appearance really look terrible and was not matched by their temperament.

The two as if given by life, immediately clutch the hand of Black, on each side, supporting their bodies.

They walk for another 20 m and the gravity increase sixfold.

As of this moment, the two were completely exhausted and didn't bother to look at the changes in their body as all they can feel is fatigue and tiredness. Black was still normal as if barely affected by the gravity.

This shows the great disparity between weak and strong.

The three after resting for an hour, finally continue to walk for another 20 m and the gravity increased by sevenfold.

The two who recover their strength in an hour become exhausted again while Black has some beads of sweat on his body.

The two took several hours before gaining some strength to continue, and walk for another 20 m with gravity that increase by eightfold and took almost 5 hours since the two paused to rest before continuing again.

Black as of now, was finally affected as his breathing become heavy and hurried.

The three took another journey again and used 6 hours to finally cross 20 m again with gravity that increase by ninefold.

Since the three were in the underground, they didn't notice that it was already in the middle of the night and still persist in walking to reach the endpoint.

The three after using a whole day finally walk another 20 m with the gravity that increases by tenfold and at last reach the endpoint.

The endpoint was an endless ocean. The breeze was slightly cold, the waves were calm and can soothe their exhausted body, and the scenery was beautiful as the sunset unfold in their eyes.

It was already afternoon since they finished the passage and immediately took a rest while watching the sunset. 

It was romantic, exactly right for a couple, but too bad, there was no couple in their group.

"Master Black, the sunset is so beautiful!" Xialin watched the sunset while slightly ignoring the fatigue of her body.

          "Perseverance Is Needed To Accomplish Something!"

0