Chapter 49: Kidnap
33 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three after the painstaking walk for several hours and passed numerous challenges, finally arrive at the exit of the passage.

What they see is a bustling street with many people passing by the street or buying some stuff.

The street was filled with a variety of stalls, selling countless precious treasures at astronomical prices. There are also treasures with low cost but the effectiveness was also proportional to the price.

The three happily walk toward the street as they excitedly stroll around.

"Wow! This is the outside of Unknown Forest! I finally walk out from it!" Black said with longing in his eyes.

"Master Black, there are so many treasures and people! I've never seen such a crowded street!" Xialin become excited to see such a lively street.

"And the street has so many stalls. There are even stalls that sell foods!" Zhowen point at countless small yet attractive stalls.

"Maybe it was the New Year! Yeah, it must be it! To think we would get out from the Unknown Forest in New Year! What great timing!" Black said with the same excitement as his two disciples hold.

"New Year?! Wow! This is my first time being outside in New Year's time!" Xialin said with sparkling eyes as she roams it around the bustling street.

"Master Black, let's eat there! The food looks appetizing! I'm hungry!" Zhowen said as his stomach growled.

"Hahaha, then let's eat first before strolling around."

Then the three walk to a small stall that sells pork and rice. Although it was not attractive on the outside, but the taste was incredible.

This makes the three be immersed in their meal which makes the seller and even some customers look at them and their countless piles of the cleaned plate.

"Wow, this pork is so delicious!" Zhowen said as he continues to chomp on the piece of meat in his hand.

"The sauce is incredible! It actually blends with the pork! Fantastic!" Xialin was the same as Zhowen who enjoys eating.

"I finally eat some delicacies after so many years!" Black said not knowing whether to cry or not.

The three were full of praises that make the seller proud of himself and even discount the three.

"Looks like you three like my food, aren't you?" the seller asked.

"Yes! It's delicious!" Xialin and Zhowen answered while Black just smile and nod.

"That's great! Then I'll give you a 5% discount! To think such a customer will visit our stall! It is such a blessing from the heavens!" the seller uses his flowery tongue.

"Hahaha, we're just hungry. Anyways, how much is the total of our bill?" Black politely responds.

"Four orders of pork and 12 plates of rice, it total to 1 rare crystal."

"What?! 1 rare crystal?" Black didn't expect such a price and can not help but exclaimed.

"Yeah, the 5% discount was already included. Don't tell me... you don't have any crystals to pay?" the seller said with a cold smile as he threaten at the same time.

"No, it's just that, we didn't expect it to be so expensive. Anyway, it's just a rare crystal." Black rummage his spatial storage bag, but there's already a lot of time that passed but he still can't find any crystal except for his legendary crystal.

The two also sense something was wrong, so they just took the initiative to pay.

"Mr. Seller, do you take fruit or materials as a payment?" Xialin asked.

"Yes, if your fruit or materials can be equivalent to the payment."

"Then, how about this fruit?" Zhowen shows the Recovery Violet Fruit which shocked all customers.

"Wow! Do you actually have a Recovery Violet Fruit?! Yes... Two more of them can suffice the payment." the seller's eyes suddenly flashed with greed.

"Then, here. Thanks for the food." Zhowen said as Xialin took another two before the three of them walk out from the stall.

"You! How can you carelessly show people that you have a treasure?! We need to be low-key!" Black give up on rummaging, as he remembered he actually don't have any crystals. This makes Black a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, Master Black. We forget about that. We become careless again." the two apologize to their master as they bowed their head.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again, okay?" Black seems to feel a bit guilty for raising his voice and patting his two disciples' heads.

"Yes, Master Black." the two children said as their mood came back.

Then the three happily stroll around the street again as the moon quietly hung in the sky, illuminating moonlight.

When the three walk away from the bustling street, there were suddenly three figures that appeared out of nowhere.

"Wow, that child is so handsome!" the leading figure said, who only come out of the bushes as his clothes still have some leaves while looking at Zhowen lustfully.

There were two figures who appeared behind the leading figure, and they also look at Zhowen but just for a moment as their gaze stopped on Xialin.

"What a gorgeous brat!" the two praised simultaneously as they got amazed by Xialin's beauty.

"Who are you?" Black became wary as he sense the intention of the three.

"You don't need to know! Is that boy your child?!" the leading figure asked as he licked his lips evilly and even gulp while grinning, making his handsome face look a little creepy.

"They're my disciples, why?!" Black answered the figure while questioning as well.

"Then no need to be rude! I'm taking the boy!" the leading figure said as he instantly appeared beside Zhowen and immediately hook him before going back to the two.

Zhowen was so surprised by the leading figure's sudden move, as he didn't even know how can he be in the stranger's clutch right now.

The leading figure happily look at the boy as he tightly gripped the body of Zhowen, scared that the child will struggle and escape, making Zhowen hurt a bit by the applied force, as he look at the figure who took him away from Black and Xialin as the leading figure make him face him.

The leading figure look at Zhowen with lustful and greedy eyes as he saw Zhowen's handsome face closely. His heart got hooked by this as he subconsciously roam his hand around all over Zhowen's body.

"What a great figure! Not only handsome but also strong! I really find a real treasure!" the leading figure said before tying the struggling Zhowen.

"You bastard! How dare you molest me! Such a disgusting human!" Zhowen angrily struggles forcefully trying to break free.

He was so scared when the leading figure's hand touch his body, sending chills to his spine.

He never encountered such a pervert person until now.

"Although you're still a child, I'll just raise you before I try you when your body matures." the leading figure grin sending chills to all the male present at the scene.

Zhowen and Black was shocked to hear that but the most shocked was the two figure behind the man.

 

They also didn't expect that this handsome man was a HOMOSEXUAL! 

No wonder he accepts both of them! 

The two subconsciously cover their bodies, afraid that they will be violated.

"Let him go! How dare you humiliate my disciple!" Black angrily said, but before he could attack the leading figure, it had already escaped with the two men, leaving him and Xialin behind.

"You disgusting human! How dare you snatch him! I'll kill all of you! I'll make sure you pay for what you've done! If you hurt him, I'll make sure I'll annihilated all of you!" Xialin oath as her beautiful face become red from anger as some of her veins popped out.

Then suddenly, the hairpin that quietly lying on Xialin's hair started to glow like golden thread-like energy and start to charge somewhere, the same direction that the three figures with Zhowen went, with a swift move that only end a tailing light.

The thread-like energy immediately reached Zhowen's body, as it fused in Zhowen's flesh, without anyone noticing about it.

Zhowen just felt something touch his body, but just think that it was the pervert's touch, sending him shivering.

"Don't let me catch all of you!" Black said as he took Xialin before following the figure of the three by the guide of the golden thread-like energy.

"I didn't expect that this hairpin has this kind of function!" Xialin exclaimed in surprise as she become eager to catch the three who snatch Zhowen.

Xialin was so furious to see his childhood friend, Zhowen, being molested like that, and being kidnapped! 

She will never forgive anyone who dared to do that to his best friend.

Black was just as furious as Xialin, because who would not get angry to see your child be molested and kidnapped like that! 

Even planning to violate in the future! 

Black actually sees both of his disciples as his own child, so that's why he's so angry!

          "Lust Can Make Someone Crazy!"

0