Chapter 52: Shocked By A Higher Skill
98 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Clay, Jam, kill that girl! Don't let that girl snatch the boy!" Hinder commands, as he starts his fight with Black.

"Yes, Sir Hinder!" the two look at Xialin, belittling her completely.

Because who would be scared of a child! Not to mention a 6 or 7-year-old with just only a Mighty Maniac state! Does she can kill an adult with 8 pillars ultimate god?! And two at that! If that was possible, the two might as well kill themselves with their own hands.

"Hey, little girl, do you want to live?" Jam was reluctant to kill the girl since she was just a kid and also Xialin was just too beautiful, even though is a kid.

"If you want, then just follow us." Clay agrees with Jam.

"You! Are you belittling me?! You think I can't kill you?!" Xialin angrily yelled as she hate being underestimated by others except for Zhowen.

"Hahaha, then do you think you can kill us?" Clay really not planning on taking Xialin seriously.

"You! If I can't kill both of you, then I'll just kill myself!"

"Hahaha, you're quite brave for a girl, aren't you? And just stop dreaming." 

Xialin become even more angered by Jam's smile since he didn't put Xialin at all in his eyes. Does he think she's that weak?! 

"You stupid jerk! I'll kill both of you!" Xialin points her hand toward Jam and Clay due to anger.

"Xialin, stop that! Do you want to endanger your life?! You also know that you can't withstand any more attacks from them, do you? So just let Master Black deal with them!" Zhowen got worried about Xialin.

Although he trusts Xialin, but a fight is still a fight. She can't avoid being hit by them, not to mention her opponent was two.

Although Xialin has his mother's hairpin, but due to Xialin's still being weak, her internal body can't take such a powerful attack. And add the attack that Hinder landed on Xialin earlier, any more attacks will end her life.

"Zhowen, are you afraid that I'll be defeated?" Xialin felt a bit annoyed since her best friend don't trust her.

"No, I'm just worried that you may die!"

"Hahaha, you two were really close, doesn't it?" 

"So what?! It's not your business!" Xialin continues to point her hand toward the two.

"You really have a sharp tongue, little girl!" Jam said. 

Although she was still a child, it doesn't mean that he can tolerate such acts on him.

Xialin, raising her hand, start to focus as she closed her eyes. She starts to control the energy of the surroundings according to the movement of her hands.

Xialin formed her hand into a fist before punching it toward the two. The energy starts to follow Xialin and forms a large fist before punching the two.

Pak!

The two didn't expect that Xialin will attack them by controlling the energy as they took a step backward due to being surprised, but they just waved their hands, and the fist burst.

"You! You dare attack us?!" Clay finally snapped out, as his tolerance was a bit terrible compared to Jam since he already sent his palm to slap Xialin.

Xialin felt a bit scared to see the incoming slap and tried to avoid it, but due to a wide gap in strength and speed, her face was suddenly hit, as a loud Slap! echoed.

Xialin's face become red, redder than Zhowen, as she also coughed blood. Although the barrier helps her nullify Clay's energy, but due to her being weak, the barrier also bent in a bit touching her face. That's why her face was red and she took a step backward due to force.

Xialin was so angered to death as she didn't expect that she will be slapped. Her anger intensified even more as bloodlust from her increased.

"You! How dare you slap me?! I'll kill you!" Xialin immediately points her slender and long index finger toward Clay.

"Emperor's Magnetic Finger!" Xialin shouted as her index finger suddenly have a strong suction force, sucking Clay to go to her. The force was so strong and it even decrease Clay's defense a bit.

Clay was surprised by what he just witnessed as his jaw was open and his eyes were wide.

"A... A... Higher Skill!" 

"This brat has a Higher Skill! Impossible! And even using it with ease!"

"Die!" Xialin yelled as she sense that Clay was getting closer to her.

Then when Clay was dragged, since he didn't repel the suction force, Xialin suddenly formed her left hand into a fist as she pulled it back before accumulating the energy in the surroundings and then transforming it into a dragon fist before fusing it with her left hand.

Then when Clay was in her reach, she immediately throw her fist at Clay's stomach.

"Golden Dragon Fist!" Xialin yelled as she throw her fist. While throwing, the void seem to shake and tremble as the surroundings swayed away from her.

Clay was surprised by this as he let his guard down and was struck by the punch.

Boom!

Clay was sent flying for a few meters, as he coughed a mouthful of blood.

Xialin, due to being weak, felt her energy almost drained since she used all of her best just to punch Clay and avenge herself from being slapped. 

Clay, although coughed blood, was not seriously injured, or to be truth, he seem not to be attacked by someone, due to his strong physique and the gap between their strength were like heaven and earth.

Clay was angered by Xialin's attack and from the humiliation. Because he was sent flying by a little girl!

"You! How can you have two Higher Skills! You're just merely a Mighty Maniac, so how can you comprehend such difficult skills?!" Jam asked in disbelief. 

His comprehending a medium skill was like lifting the world by his head, let alone a higher skill! And the brat in front of him comprehends not only one but two! It's a big blow to his confidence! To think a child was better than him!

"You! If I don't punish you, I'll kill myself with my own hands?" Clay ignored the Higher Skill as anger subdue his wits.

Clay immediately used his hand and slapped Xialin once more, but a little stronger than before.

Xialin although wanting to evade it, was hit again as her face become more redder while two teeth fell from her mouth. Blood started to gush out from her wound and she immediately stopped it. 

She was angered once more but due to being drained, she didn't have an ounce of strength as she fall down after being slapped.

The slap was minimized by the hairpin but the force was still there as she was sent unconscious.

Jam was still shocked by the Higher Skill and was brought back to reality by Xialin being unconscious.

Clay, after seeing Xialin, smiled a bit, as his anger faded.

0