Chapter 1: Quarreling
883 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of a simple, prestigious school, a black and lofty car, block the entrance, making the students pause for a moment before looking at the car.

A handsome tall boy walkout from its door, fluttering all the maiden's hearts. Even boys can't help but admire his looks.

A 1.76 m height, with gentle yet cold eyes, thin lips, and a well-built body, he gives off a masculine aura that can sway everyone to submit to him.

Walking with elegance, the boy ignores the burning gazes thrown at him and just finds his room. 

A cold temperament despite that amiable look, scares others to walk closer to him.

As the black car faded, a blue magnificent car took its place.

Great interest was piqued as students look at another car.

Some students think,

'when did this school has rich students?'

'Why does this public school attract such rich students' attention?'

'why do these students don't just go towards private school?'

'is there something here, in this public school?'

As the door opened, another handsome tall boy appeared.

A height of 1.74 m, with his cheery and tender eyes, pale lips, and hot figure, the boy exudes a masculine aura that was no weaker than the previous one.

With his friendly temperament, he walks finely, totally different from the other boy.

An unexpected smile pierced all of the student's heart, as the boy gave back the courtesy.

As the boy walks in as well, the eyes of all students, especially girls, show some excitement, excitement for the start of a new year.

When the gate becomes less crowded, students halt suddenly, especially boys, as the goddess emerges in their eyes.

A girl with a height of 1.69 m, along with her slender long legs stimulating boys, her porcelain skin, her long smooth hair with its lingering scent pervading the air, and a mesmerizing smile, she walks gracefully.

One could tell that she also came from a wealthy family but was humble enough to walk to school.

In every step that the girl took, her skirt swayed by winds along with her hair, looking as if a goddess waiting in a paradise.

Boys can't help but salivate, looking at the legs under the short skirt.

Numerous followers followed the girls inside the school.

In the corner of the gate, a stunned look appeared on the guard's face, as he didn't expect to see three gorgeous students.

In the many years, he had worked for this school, it might be his second time seeing such an appearance showing up.

The guard, influenced by the three, can't help but expect to see another gorgeous student again, but no one appeared.

The bell rang and students were quite excited to find their room, some hoping to be in the same class with the three, as it was one of the thrilling parts of school life.

Unexpectedly, inside one of the classrooms from freshmen, three good-looking students can be found sitting on their chairs, exuding their charms, steadily waiting for the first class to begin.

As it is just the first day of the school year, the first class was all about self-introduction and explanation of rules and subjects, so teachers can be expected to be late.

The cold boy sat beside the window, besides the cheerful guy looking at him adoringly while on the other hand, the girl was shrouded with girls, asking her many questions.

While students were still immersed in knowing each other, the class adviser suddenly enter the room, making students silent and sitting in their seats.

"Okay class, I'm Olivia T. Reyes, your class adviser for this whole year but you can call me Ma'am Olive. It sounds kinda boyish but I quite like that nickname. I hope we get along."

After explaining whatever she needs to explain, she finally let the students introduce themselves, what students anticipate the most, especially knowing what might be the name of the three good-looking students.

"My name is Rozkarl L. Santos." A cheerful voice echoed... pleasing some students' ears.

"I'm Tyron D. Han." 

"My name is Nishery C. Dela Cruz."

As three names were spoken, the interest in knowing other names suddenly plummeted.

As the introduction from all subjects ended, lunch came, making the room vacant, as students went to the school canteen, buying their food, but three students remained, eating their food, still with their temperament.

"Tyron, do you want me to feed you?" A cheerful voice echoed.. annoying someone.

"No thanks. And can you stop pestering me?" 

"Why? Do I annoy you?"

"Yes, so can you stop bothering me?"

"I can't. I like you, that's why I'm like this."

"But I don't like you!" 

"You don't like me now, but you can't be sure in the future."

"Can you just stop!"

"No, unless you accept me."

"Whatever."

As the two start their conversation, other students thought at first, maybe it's just a joke.. but hearing the latter part.. shock and disappointment filled their faces, knowing that one is gay while the other one is... unsure.

"Too bad. He looks handsome, but was for boys though." 

"Yeah. But those two suit each other." 

"You! Tsk... Tsk... If you're always pairing handsome boys, you will be left with no one."

"It's okay."

"Are you Tyron, right?"

A girl asked timidly

"Yes, you're Nishery?" 

"Uh-huh. Can we be friends?" 

"You can befriend me, but not him!" 

A voice echoed with a hint of possessiveness.

Nishery can feel the hostility emanating from the boy, Rozkarl.

Nishery, who's been doted and loved by everyone since childbirth, was surprised to see this Rozkarl talking to her like a leech. It makes her feel annoyed.

"Why? Are you his guardian or what?" a tone with the same hostility was thrown back towards Rozkarl.

Rozkarl has grown up as a straightforward and frank guy. He didn't bother to hide what he feels and just be honest with himself, which is the reason for envy from others.

Being ridiculed as gay did not affect him nor did being scolded by his parents, it was all nothing to him, since he thought that being true to oneself is the most important thing in this world.

"I like him, so I can be considered as his pursuer. And as a pursuer, I can't let anyone snatch him, right?" 

"... But who.. said that I like him?"

"If you don't like him, why are you blushing? The most I hate about someone is being pretentious, someone like you. Pretend not to but deep inside, was yearning." 

"You..." 

"Rozkarl, what do you think you're doing? I don't like you so stop interfering with my life! If you're a girl I can still consider it, but you..." 

Tyron was now getting annoyed as this is just the first day, and yet, Rozkarl cause something again. Yes, AGAIN! 

He decided to go to this public school to hide from him, but who would expect that he would follow him here?

"So what if I'm not a girl? I can have an operation. You're not telling me you like this girl, are you?" 

"What nonsense are you spouting about! It's just the first day! Stop making a scene!" 

"What is happening here?"

An adviser came at the right timing. She's quite surprised to see someone quarreling on just the first day. It's quite acceptable if it's after a week or months, but it's just on their first day!

"Nothing, Ma'am." 

A suppressed anger and shame hide behind that mesmerizing smile.

'Who does he think he is to say that he hates me?! That gay!'

The class continues as if nothing happened earlier but one thing is sure, all students in this class, (Diamond), know that Rozkarl is a gay who likes Tyron, and Tyron is a heterosexual, giving hope to countless girls including Nishery.

Rozkarl was not wrong about her having a crush on Tyron. 

Although this is her first time seeing Tyron or... maybe not, she can't help but be attracted to him. He's just too handsome. Although Rozkarl is handsome as well, she doesn't like that type of person.

The class ended, with all students having gossip to share with their friends, mainly about what happened at section Diamond.

As Nishery reached the mansion, she went straight towards her large and exquisite room before throwing a fit, to appease the anger brewing in her body, ignoring the father who dotes and love him.

"Nishery, how's your school today?" 

"It's okay, but dad, there's someone I hate about!"

"Tell me, who is this, and why are you angry?"

"He said to me that he hates me!"

"What! Unforgivable! How can someone hate my beautiful baby? Tell me who is this?"

"Why? Will you avenge me?"

"Yes, I'll make him know his place."

"Okay, Rozkarl L. Santos."

"What?!" 

"Rozkarl? Santos?"

"Yes, dad. I hate him to the core!"

Expectant appeared in Nishery's eyes, as she want to make Rozkarl pay for what he did to her. She didn't know why she was angry at that gay, but he has this strange attribute that makes her blood boil.

Thinking about what he had said and how he treat her, makes all her veins within her body apparent.

Note: If you want more chapters, you can go to Webnovel.com. If you have any comments, just comment below. Thanks for supporting this book.

13