Chapter 2: Quarreling (2)
300 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just stay away from him. He's gay, and he likes the son of Mr. Han. Don't like Tryon Han or else we will have a problem with Santos's family." Jack said feeling complicated.

The Dela Cruz, Han, Santos, and Delos Reyes families were the four richest families in this region. So that's why Nishery's dad can't afford to offend the Santos Family.

Rozkarl was also well known among the four families, especially his liking Tyron. 

Although Rozkarl's parents were angry at him for liking another boy, they can't leave him or outcast him as he was the only heir of the Santos Family.

"But dad! You promised me! And why do you know him?"

"I'm sorry, Nishery. But I can't help you. He's well-known throughout the top four families, for being bold and reckless."

"But, he said that he hates me! And I quite like Tyron."

"What?! Then just give up on him. It's still early and you should not be in a relationship. You're just 17 and you should focus on your study first. There are still a lot of guys in the world. Although the two of them were really handsome I think there are still a lot of handsome guys out there."

"But dad..."

"Okay, I will buy you what you like, just ignore that Rozkarl, okay?"

"Then buy me my own car."

"But you're only 17."

"It's better to have one early."

"Okay, I'll buy you one car."

"Okay."

As Rozkarl reaches his mansion, an unpleasant scolding greets him.

"You! You go to that public school?!"

"Yes."

"Why?! Although that school was quite good but it's nothing compared to the private one!"

"But, Tyron is there!"

Slap!

"You stupid son of mine! Why are you stalking him! He's a boy!"

"But I like him." 

"You gay! I don't have a gay son! Why are you so this embarrassing!"

"So, I'm a disgrace to our family?"

"Yes! Stop being gay and find some beautiful girls!"

"I don't want!"

Slap!

This time, the slap was more ferocious as Rozkarl's dad's anger reach its limits.

Rozkarl can't help but cry silently and didn't dare show it to his father.

"You useless son! Did we have a lack of raising you?! Why of all things, why become gay! You're the only heir of our family!"

"Then why don't you make me a little brother."

Slap.

Tears rolled down Rozkarl's eyes as his face become swollen.

"If we can, then we already had abandoned you!"

Such heart-wrenching words, Rozkarl did feel the pain but was already accustomed to it.

"Honey, stop! You're hurting him!" 

Rozkarl's mother was really kind. Although she can't defend him against his father, but when the two of them were alone, his mother gave her full support and love for him. It's pure and genuine, making Rozkarl still glad to be born and have such a mother.

"So what! It's good that he's hurting, maybe he become straight and forget Mr. Han's son!"

Rozkarl, who's been tolerant this whole time, run toward his room to cry silently and ended up sleeping without changing clothes or taking a bath.

In Tyron's mansion, the atmosphere was quite happy and lovely.

The next day, all students go to the school, still talking about what happened yesterday in Diamond's class.

It was only the second day of the school year, yet it was already filled with gossip. If this gossip happened a month later or even a week, then it's still reasonable, but just a day had passed, and yet almost half of the freshmen were gossiping.

"What? The handsome guy like the other handsome guy?"

"The goddess and god were fighting for another god?"

"My future husband is actually gay! I change my future husband!"

"That gay is quite handsome. Maybe you can try him, hahaha!"

"If you can. I heard that gay is not very gay at all. If not for being frank, no one would think that he's gay, since he's manly!"

"My goddess was embarrassed?! That gay is very something!"

Tyron walks towards the classroom, cold just like yesterday, and colder hearing the gossip.

He can't help but feel annoyed towards Rozkarl.

Nishery just felt embarrassed, while Rozkarl just ignore such gossip and even felt happy when accidentally hearing someone saying he and Tyron were quite compatible.

Walking into his class, Rozkarl greets Tyron while disdaining someone.

'So what if you have boobs? So what if you're beautiful? I still had an advantage over you!'

The adviser enter the classroom and began to arrange the seating plan, also one of the most anticipated by students.

Some were hoping to sit beside the three while some were hoping to be with their friends.

        As the seating plan was announced, the students subconsciously look at the three most good-looking students, since they were about to sit in the back alone with Tyron in the center. 

There are only three seats in the back and were specifically given to these three.

Is the school interfering with these three or want to see some show?

Although some were disappointed, some were still excited to see some scenes in the future.

After that, the adviser began to pick the class president and vice president.

"I nominate Tyron as Class President!" 

Rozkarl seems to show some malice in his smile.

Students didn't dare fight for the position, since it was quite an additional hurdle for their studies.

Tyron, who's just like everyone, gets annoyed at Rozkarl as he doesn't want another responsibility.

When it was the vice-president nomination time, there seem a conflict that aroused, which most students expected to witness.

"Why are you nominating? Isn't it bothersome for you?" 

Rozkarl was quite surprised to see Nishery nominating herself as well.

"Then how about you?"

"I'm quite talented with this position, so you just back out!"

"Why would I? I'm also confident in this position!"

"So you really like him huh?"

"What?!"

"Then back out already!"

"Hey, you two stop fighting. We will do the voting."

"No, voting sometimes is biased. Nishery will back out!"

"No way! You back out!" 

"Why would I? You, you're the one who's best to back out!"

"No way!"

"Ma'am, how about this, I resign myself and Nishery becomes the president while Rozkarl is the vice president or vice versa."

"You're suggestion is quite acceptable. Okay, we will follow what Tyron has said."

"No way! If Tyron is not the Class President, then I will not become the vice president!"

"I also back out!"

"You two. There's no way of backing out now! It's already decided!"

Angrily, the two look at each other before turning their gaze away towards the front. 

Although Olivia was quite dissatisfied with the behavior of the two, she just turn a blind eye to it since it was just the second day.

Tyron, who's been sandwiched by two students was quite uncomfortable.

The nomination goes on until the class finally starts.

The first subject is English, quite drowsy.

Although the subject was drowsy, students were actually attentive as the teacher was quite humorous and good at teaching.

The second class is Math, the most hated subject by most students, but not the same for the three. Yes, the three's favorite subject.

Although knowing the lesson already, they still listen to it.

The third class is science, before taking a break.

The fourth subject is Music, next is Arts, then lunch.

"Tyron, do you want?" 

"No thanks. I have my own food." 

"Then here." 

"I cook it myself."

"Tyron, here. I also cook it myself." 

"You slut!"

"What did you say?!"

"Slut. Why? Do you have a problem?"

"You gay! You're the slut one!"

"Then I am. Still, I'm better than you!"

"You..."

"Okay, then you two eat here. I lost my appetite!"

"Why? Is it because of Nishery?"

"Why does it become my fault?! It is your fault!"

"No, it's your fault!"

"No way!"

Tyron, knowing it would be more troublesome if he said more, just walk towards another seat, talking to some students, before resuming his lunch.

"It's your fault why he leaves!"

"It's your fault!"

Nishery, not wanting to be with someone she hates, went with her friends.

Nishery thought she might have the advantage because she's a girl, so she has many girlfriends and boyfriends, compared with Rozkarl who's gay, supposedly to be avoided by some students, especially boys, but who would expect that he's a friendly guy.

Rozkarl had a lot of boys and girls friends which is unbelievable. They didn't criticize him, while some girls still admire him since he looks manly.

Nishery subconsciously observes Rozkarl for a bit, and can't help but admit that he's quite handsome and on top of that, he's quite perfect.

Rozkarl seems to sense Nishery's gaze, making him look at her. Although it is hard to admit, she's really the most beautiful girl he had ever seen so far. Her beauty is ethereal, especially her long and perfect legs. Her smile was genuine and her attitude is also good.

This makes Rozkarl even more irritated, knowing she has more chance with Tyron.

Nishery, after realizing that Rozkarl stares at her too, felt awkward before turning away, as her annoyance increases to an unimaginable height.

The remaining class also ended.

Note: If you want more chapters, you can go to Webnovel.com. If you have any comments, just comment below. Thanks for supporting this book.

6