Chapter 2.5: Quarreling (3)
194 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small fight between two students can't be avoided.

As usual, students will love to see the two fight as if they were watching a drama, as the two can be an actor.

 Even teachers can ignore the two as they know that they were paying attention to class, or maybe they're just unable to notice since the two still know their place. And besides that, those three were actually the highest scorer in the pretest along with another girl.

After class ended, students gossip again about what happened inside the room, and the issue between the three became intense and most talked about, thus becoming famous throughout the entire school. Even their seniors were quite intrigued by these kinds of affairs.

The next day, three students walk toward the classroom, of course on their own, one looking gloomy, the other looking embarrassed, and the last looking happy.

Then the class continues.

When Nishery reach her house, flooded with anger, she went straight towards her room which worried her dad.

"Baby, what's wrong? Is something the matter?"

"Yes. This is the third day of school and my hatred toward him increase! I hate him to the bone!"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Yes! The other day he called me a slut, and now he even embarrassed me in our math class!"

"That Rozkarl is really too much now huh? Don't worry, I'll call his parent to lecture him for you!"

"Thank you, dad! I really will make him pay for everything!"

"Give it to your dad! We'll make him pay for everything!"

Then Nishery's dad calls Rozkarl's dad in front of her.

"Mr. Santos, I heard that your son is bullying my daughter?"

"What?! Is that true, Mr. Dela Cruz?"

"Yeah, my daughter here is crying right now!"

"I'm sorry. I apologized on behalf of my son. I'll lecture him later."

"Then that's good."

Then Nishery's dad hangs up the phone.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah. From the tone of Mr. Santos, I can say that he's angry at Rozkarl."

"Thank you, dad."

"Anything for my baby, I'll give it to you."

"You're the best."

"Hahaha."

When Rozkarl gets back to his mansion, the first thing that greets him was a strong slap on the face.

The maid who accidentally saw this immediately went away before sympathizing with their young master secretly.

"Why are you bullying Mr. Dela Cruz's daughter?! You're not only being gay but also a bully?! You useless son!"

"Why? Did I do wrong?"

"Then why did you make Mr. Dela Cruz's daughter cry? Is it because of Tyron?!"

"What?"

"You! Stop pretending and immediately stop liking him! What did you see in that Tyron?!"

"I don't know too." 

Slap.

"If you don't know, why are you stalking him. You're not a girl! Aren't you embarrassed?!"

Rozkarl didn't answer his father but just walked toward his room, filled with anger towards Nishery.

'That slut! Dare to tell me that I'm bullying her!'

Then the two start to hate each other to their bones.

On the other hand, the boy that they were fighting for, was just playing games in his room while thinking about something, before calling someone on his phone.

"Are you free?"

"No, why?" 

"Nothing. Just thought that if you can come to my house and play video games."

"I'm sorry, maybe next time."

A month has passed like that.

The three will be the center of gossip while they become even more popular.

The three were not only good-looking but also smart and talented.

Rozkarl was good at English, Nishery was good at Science, while Tyron was good at Research.

Nishery sing and dance well, while the two were good at playing basketball.

The three were still like as they were before, the two will quarrel over one person while the other will be annoyed and leave the two to continue to fight.

The student will naturally be happy to see them being like this for the entire month, and even the teacher can't help but be involved in this kind of affair, since they really didn't notice something like this happening in their class.

Tyron will be gloomy about this and to his friend talking about this topic.

Nishery will be embarrassed since this is the first time she pursue a boy as she was the one being pursued.

Rozkarl will be happy to hear some say that he was more suited for Tyron.

As Rozkarl enter the room, his face suddenly went gloomy, seeing Nishery leaning closer to Tyron.

"Slut, what are you doing?"

"You're the slut!"

"I'm just teaching her about our research assignment!"

"Then I need your help too."

"A shameless slut!"

"So what?! At least I'm true to myself, unlike others, being tsundere, thinking it was cute yet it was actually disgusting!"

"You...!"

"Stop. Why do the two of you always fight?!"

"Because of you! If you just choose someone between us, then we will stop fighting. Or maybe not."

"Why would I choose? Then I just pick Nishery since she's a girl!"

"What?! But how about my feelings towards you?"

"But you're a boy."

"So what?"

"Hahaha, see, I'm the chosen one. Stop fighting already."

"Just because you have some boobs, you think you're great? I... I have been friends with him since childhood so I have the advantage."

"Really? But Tyron just pick me?"

"Tyron just fooling you!"

"Is that true?"

"I don't know! I thought you have some research problem? Why don't you just give it to me, so I can take a look?" 

But to be true, he's still in a dilemma, as he both actually like the two.

Yes, the two, so maybe he's bisexual. He likes Nishery for her beauty and a good attitude while he like Rozkarl for being true to himself and that handsome face.

So he quite doesn't know what to do and just keeps quiet, since being fighting over, doesn't feel that bad.

The three didn't notice that their classmate had already arrived as they immersed themselves in their fight. 

Those who witness the fight were of course, excited to share this news with their friends.

Then the class began, and the fight seemed to calm down a bit.

When lunch break comes, the two once again start a fight.

"Why are you always copying me?"

"What?! I'm copying you? Hey, are you stupid?! It's more obvious that you're the one who copies me!"

"What?! You're the one, not me!"

"Hey stop, okay! How can I eat when you quarrel?"

"Okay, it's because of Nishery."

"No, it's because of Rozkarl."

"You two, stop, okay?"

"Yes." 

Note: If you want more chapters, you can visit Webnovel.com. If you have any comments, just comment below. Thanks for supporting this book.

2