Chapter 3: Feeling
186 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As P.E. subject came, Rozkarl's favorite subject and Nishery's most hated subject, the teacher asked the students to go towards the court and find a pair, since their class was all about dribbling practices.

Although slim chances of physical contact, still, Rozkarl can't help but be hopeful, hopeful that he can make contact while playing the ball.

The activity started, thus making students excited.

Nishery was paired with a beautiful girl, but her skill was way better, making her untouchable, surprising her classmates.

Every time she dribble the ball, her chest synchronized with it, distracting boys, and making them build wild fantasies.

'How can the world be so unfair? Why all the good traits were in these three?'

On the other side, the boys, the one playing the ball was Rozkarl and Tyron.

Tyron dribbles the ball while Rozkarl tries to steal it.

Playing like a pro, Tyron bounces the ball smoothly, making it difficult for Rozkarl to steal. 

Rozkarl, on the other hand, was like a snake, slithering around Tyron, while avoiding fouls or violations.

Two bodies unconsciously become closer together, thus making it uncomfortable for both of them, as they can almost feel their breath on each other.

Awkwardly, Rozkarl took a step backward, removing himself from stimulation, while Tyron... unexpectedly felt the same way.

Being stimulated by the closeness, shrouding his nose by that strong scent, and that face, Tyron became distracted thus losing the ball.

Embarrassed, he let Rozkarl play the ball, but the same thing happen, making them feel awkward.

As they ended their chance, the two of them then sat on the bench, before looking at the girls.

Nishery was still playing with the ball as the girls can't just steal it away from her. Rozkarl was full of mockery, while Tyron was bewitched by her skill, or should we say chest.

As the class ended, the students went to their classroom excitedly, talking to each other.

"So, you shameless slut use that opportunity to touch him, right?"

"What?! What are you trying to say? I didn't do anything."

"Hmmp... As if I believe you! Maybe you bewitch him!"

"Really? Why? Am I that enchanting?"

"Of course not! You look disgusting!"

"Look at who talks!"

"Hey, stop! Just be quiet for a while, can you?"

"Okay! It's all because of her!"

"No, it's all because of you!"

"What?! You're the one who's at fault okay!"

"Hey, stop okay?"

As the final warning, the two shut their mouth, glaring at each other.

Tyron gloomily gazed at the curious students, making them scared, and went on their own business.

As all the class ended, Rozkarl was about to get home... but a sudden force.. pull him back towards the secret room, and saw Tyron.

"Are you free?"

"No, I already said that I have something to do."

"Then can you come to my house tonight? I have my new video game, but I lack friends."

"O...okay." 

Rozkarl although knowing it was as a friend, can't help his heart pound, especially when Tyron was this close to him.

Tyron felt the same, thus taking a step backward. 

"Why did you reject my offer last night?"

"My dad scold me."

"So, that's why."

"Yeah, but if I go with you right now, maybe I can come to your room."

"Then you come with me." 

Tyron tries to build a line to keep the distance from both of them since something really makes him uncomfortable. 

There's something within, urging him to kiss the man beside him.

Yes, these past few days, he can't help but took a liking to him. Maybe it was because he's his childhood friend or Rozkarl just seems a bit perfect.

On the other hand, Rozkarl was feeling relieved and disappointed. Relieved as he trust Tyron and disappointed as he thought that the other was just feeling lonely, so breaking his romantic stuff.

Scare of what will his father says, Tyron was put in a position that he doesn't want, where he was afraid the most. He's not like Rozkarl who's brave, daring, and can be honest with himself, but if he has enough time, he can make things go as he like.

As usual, Tyron's parents were not present, making Rozkarl nervous as he get back into reality.

''What if he wants to pounce Tyron? What if something happens between them?' 

Although a nerve-racking situation, Rozkarl was actually feeling quite calm.

He didn't like being below, but for Tyron, he's willing.

Walking towards the room, playing the video game, and eating some snacks, the two stayed inside the room for hours.

"Did you really like me?" 

"Yes." 

"Why?"

"No reason. I like you because I do."

A concise answer makes a certain heart to be slowly awake, while the urge to kiss the man sprouted.

"Then do you like me?"

A simple question yet so difficult to answer.

"It's okay. I can wait. I will definitely make you like me! Even if it is in a year, two or more years, I'll not give up on you." 

This oath seems like the last string of Tyron's self-restraint but unexpectedly snapped, thus pushing Rozkarl on the bed.

"What you're... doing?"

"I... I..." 

Something seems to stick in his throat, making him unable to say a single word. 

"It's okay. I know it's unacceptable." 

Tyron has the urge to stop his mouth with his own, but he needs to wait. 

Yes, he can wait, there are still a lot of opportunities ahead.

"You'll not give up?"

"Yes."

"Then don't give up. Wait for a year, two years, or more years, can you?"

"Yes."

"Then promise me."

"Okay, promise."

Rozkarl, still hesitating to do it or not, sneakily kiss the other man on the cheek before running away, scared that the latter might get angry.

But unexpectedly, the man who was kissed on the cheek blushed.

The next day, as the kiss still haunts his mind, Tyron felt awkward seeing Rozkarl.

"Rozkarl, did you do anything to Tyron?"

"No! I'm not like you, a slut!"

"You're the slut!"

"So what if I am."

"Shameless! Why is there someone like you?"

"Then why is there also someone like you, who only know is to seduce a handsome guy with your body?"

"What?! I'm not that kind of girl? Who do you think you are to say that to me?! It's you who looks exactly like that! You let others do it with you! You disgusting beast!"

"What?! How can you say something like that?! Did you see me doing that?"

"No, but it's likely!"

"Then you're likely like that too!"

"Hey, stop, will you?"

"Okay, if not because of her, then you will not be annoyed."

"You're the one to blame. If you're not being such a disgusting flirt, then Tyron will not be annoyed."

Angered by what she said, Rozkarl grabbed the wrist of the woman, as the three of them still stand in the hallway for being loud.

As the touch traveled through Rozkarl, feeling that softness and smoothness of her skin, he can't help but want to hold it for a longer time, as he unexpectedly liked the feeling of locking that wrist by his fingers.

It's indeed stimulating, but too bad, he's full of anger.

Shocked eat Nishery away as she didn't expect that Rozkarl will grip her wrist.

Although fierce, it was not that fierce, as gentle hid behind it. 

Big and with slight calluses hand, Nishery felt itchy.

 

"You're now hitting me huh? Physical? I tell our teacher!"

"Then tell the teacher! A slut like you really only know that kind of cheap trick."

"You, you're the slut! Why are you calling me like that?"

"Because you're a slut! You use your body to make someone like you!"

"I... I'm not that kind of girl!" 

Hearing another hurtful word, Nishery was on the verge of crying as her eyes become red, guilting Rozkarl who lost his grip and standstill in the corridor, acting as of nothing happened.

Hatred almost reaching heaven, Nishery shot a hateful gaze at the man who keeps saying hurtful words to her.

"You slut gay! You're nothing worth it since you're just gay! You have nothing valuable! A gay like you is so useless!" 

A rage was suppressed and those words make Rozkarl hurt.

"You two, stop already okay! Why are you always fighting!"

"Be quiet and take this punishment seriously okay! I don't want to write a remorse letter!"

"Okay."

As no one saw the scene, the three stood quietly in the corridor as if nothing happened.

As the three went back to their own seat, the two, who are usually fighting right now, went quiet and ignore each other, confusing students, thus intensifying their curiosity about what happened in the corridor.

For the first time, Tyron finally achieves a class without a fight, making him satisfied, although quite worried about the two.

Lunch came, and instead of fighting for Tyron's affection, the two just went on their friends, talking.

5