Chapter 4: Feelings (2)
146 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But when the last subject came, Research, the three were paired up and thus the fight began again.

"You! Why are you doing this wrong?"

"You're the one who's comprehending it wrong!"

"Look at how you write, can you make it more presentable?!"

"Then you're the one to write!"

"Then give me the pen!"

"Hmmp... As if you write beautifully?! You write like a hen!"

"Then how about you, your face is the only beautiful about you!"

"Look at who talks!"

"I, at least good at drawing, how about you?!"

"Don't you remember my voice?! It's acceptable since you're a tone-deaf!"

"You think singing is that great?"

"Yes, unlike drawing, which is quite passive these days!"

"Hmmp... At least I'm not like you!"

"What about me?! You're the one who has a problem?! Not me! Such an annoying gay!"

"Such an annoying slut!"

"Hey, you two, can you stop! If you don't stop, I will go to another group!"

"I will shut up unless she doesn't speak!"

"You're the one who should not speak, tone-deaf!"

"You!"

"Stop! Okay!"

Losing his patience, Tyron just grabbed the pen and do it himself.

The two continue their fight by glaring.

The teacher was quite surprised but didn't bother since he can sense that their performance was good, and they were really not that distracting.

Those groups near Rozkarl, Nishery, and Tyron, were attentively listening, gaining new gossip, as they saw Rozkarl, who always makes Nishery speechless, became speechless, thus gaining a pinch on their ears.

All classes finally ended, and students start to go home, but the weather is not good.

Heavy rains poured down, and unfortunately, the three need to go to the cafe to continue their research.

Although raining, for the two, who was actually waiting for it from the very beginning, anticipated it, since some part of the romantic scene that most movie used were sharing an umbrella.

Standing side by side, the three wait at the entrance, to be exact, the two wait for Tyron to open an umbrella, so they can share it with him, but this is the time they got competitive with each other.

"Nishery, do you have an umbrella?" 

"No, why? You also don't have?" 

"I have, and since I'm generous, I'll give it to you!"

 

"Why don't you use it yourself?"

"You're a girl, so you need to protect yourself. I can share the umbrella with Tyron. Just accept it and go to the cafe first and wait for us."

"What?! No way! I better be the one to share the umbrella with Tyron!"

"But you already hold my umbrella! Just go on!" 

Grinning, Rozkarl look at Nishery who was brimming with anger.

Her plan was actually ruined by this disgusting gay!

 She especially forgets to bring her umbrella knowing that the weather will rain, yet this bastard ruins the chance for her! How annoying!

Seeing that her plan was ruined, she has no choice but to go first, walking slowly as she waits for the two secretly. She can't let Tyron fall in love with Rozkarl, so she tries to take a peek as well.

But unfortunately, at this time, some teacher who lives near the cafe forget to bring their own umbrella so Tyron, who's a good guy, offer to share it with her out of respect since they will also go towards the cafe.

Although he's dying to share it with Rozkarl, but there's still a lot of time and chances.

Annoyed, Rozkarl didn't expect that his plan would go wrong. Seeing his silhouette leaving further, with the teacher under the same umbrella, he can't help but feel reluctant and angry.

His plan like Nishery was also ruined.

That is his most anticipated scene! But what can he do about it? Should he get angry at the teacher? No! Angry at Tyron? Impossible!

All he can do now is to run and chase Nishery who he gives his umbrella, and share it with her, although embarrassing but what can he do about it. He can't let himself catch a cold.

What if in his absent days, Nishery and Tyron become close to each other? No way! Absolutely not can happen!

Hastily, Rozkarl run towards Nishery, who's really not that far away, and took shade under the umbrella.

Dejectedly walking, Nishery suddenly feels warm on her back, making her surprised.

She turned around to see who's this brave guy who dare to share her umbrella and was stunned to see Rozkarl.

Being wet by the rain as small droplets stick on his face, that messy hair, and his arms trying to block the rain, Rozkarl seems to be more handsome than usual.

With that uniform getting wet, Nishery felt awkward and nervous, especially when Rozkarl also hold the umbrella adjusting to his side so he will not get wet.

Nishery who's being uncomfortable becomes angry at this so she adjusts the umbrella towards her as well.

This time, she expect that Rozkarl will be stubborn and fight with her, but contrary to what she thought, he just let her have her way and just move closer, making their shoulder touch each other, feeling each other warmth.

Sniffing each other scent, the atmosphere went awkward.

"Why are... you sharing with me?"

"Why? It's my umbrella after all."

"What happened to you sharing with Tyron? Hahaha, did he dump you? No wonder. Tsk... Tsk..."

"Hmmp... He's just being helpful toward our teacher!"

The two continue to walk, shoulder to shoulder to avoid being wet by the rain.

Rozkarl was feeling uncomfortable as well by this since they're just too close to each other.

This is the first time he felt uncomfortable as unknown to his notice, there was something that was getting alive slowly, from stimulation.

Nishery can feel that her heart, who's not affected by the guy beside him, starting to pound slowly, especially feeling the warmth and hardness of Rozkarl's body.

Being this intimate with a guy other than his father is a first for Nishery since she can't let guys get close to her this easily.

As the two continue to walk, Nishery was distracted when a sudden warmth and weight were placed on her shoulder before pulling her towards the warmth boulder, making her heart finally start beating hard.

Rozkarl can make her feel safe and secure, she didn't actually hate that match, especially that heartbeat, a bit fast and loud, or maybe she's just hallucinating.

With the soft sensation that touches his chest, Rozkarl can't help but have dirty thoughts, as it feels big and warm, further speeding his heart.

With a fragrant smell coming from her hair and her alluring scent, Rozkarl felt so tempted, that he immersed in the sensation he felt as he hugged Nishery.

She gives him a feeling of 'I must protect her!', making him confused.

' never feel like this toward Tyron, so why?

Maybe it was because this is his first time being like this with someone.

Nishery, being uncomfortable, break free.

"Why did ...you hug me?"

"I didn't hug you, I help you evade the post."

"Then, thank you. But you don't need to do that! I'm not blind! You gay!"

"I help you yet you're angry? Really ungrateful huh? No wonder you're such a slut!"

"Why?! Why is it you not Tyron!"

"Hmmp... I should be the one asking you that!"

"Then it's better to stay like this so no one can snatch him."

"As if I let you take him away from me. He's mine. Only mine got it!"

"You shameless gay! How can you say Tyron is yours?! Why?! Did you already offer your disgusting butt!"

"You! You're too much!"

Rozkarl finally can't bear her words, as anger surges, causing him to push Nishery on the wall, locking her between his two arms.

Nishery, who's being pinned down on the wall, becomes nervous yet somewhat glad, as she can feel her heart being restless.

This gay is just too manly!

She was feeling stimulation that never happened before, as she look at Rozkarl's eyes.

The more she stared at those eyes, the more she become mesmerized.

This gay was not only manly but handsome too!

Myself, why are you being like this! This is the shameless gay slut, not Tyron, okay! Heart, stop beating fast!

Scared, nervous, stubborn, and daring, that reaction of hers made him want to lock her for a long time.

"You really know how to talk huh, you slut!"

While saying those words, he subconsciously looks at her enticing eyes. 

In that instant, he felt as if he was being thrown into an endless abyss.

Nishery, for the first time, didn't mind his words, but subconsciously look at that moving lips.

She felt the urge to taste them... No! Absolutely not! If it's Tyron, maybe, but not him!

"Why?! Did I say something wrong! You just really don't know anything but to let someone fuck you! You gay slut!" 

Feeling like he was trampled on, Rozkarl becomes angry again.

"You dare to say those words and I'll show you!" 

Nishery being pinned on the wall, look tempting, her blouse was wet showing her brassiere and her waistline, making Rozkarl doubt himself as he felt something was wrong with him.

6