Chapter 5: Mutual
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time...

On Rozkarl's side, the same topic was talked about, thus making Rozkarl look at Nishery.

Looking at her, there's something strange that makes his mind feel at ease, as he keeps seeing her mesmerizing smile. A cute dimple can be seen on the right side, making Rozkarl smile subconsciously.

As he stared at her, Nishery will also look at him, thus making them catch each other's eyes, awkward, making him ask himself, why do I feel awkward? When I and Tyron were making eye contact, I didn't feel this kind of awkwardness, but why do I feel it with her? Is it because of what happened yesterday?

By this... he would subconsciously get annoyed and forcedly divert his attention towards Tyron.

As P.E. class arrives, the teacher makes his students once again find their pair, and this time, with the opposite sex, as their lesson will be about dancing.

And as the teacher also know the conflict between the three, Rozkarl, Nishery, and Tyron, he paired Tyron with another girl while Rozkarl with Nishery. With this, no envy can sprout between them.

A certain someone actually oppose such a decision, as he was worried that it might make the two fall in love, but after some thought, he also gradually calm down knowing that the two actually likes him. They like him crazily.

"Girls, put your hand on the neck of your partner." 

Hearing the instruction, Nishery look at Rozkarl as if threatening, while hesitantly putting her arms on his neck.

Light weight weighed on his neck, but it wasn't actually as uncomfortable as he think it would be.

Facing each other closely, two heartbeats seem to pound at the same time, as the two look like they're about to kiss.

"Boys, put your hands on your partner's waist." 

This time, it's Rozkarl turn, and he seems to lost his courage. Although it is such an easy task, he finds it hard to do.

And as expected, he indeed would have the urge to hug the girl in front of him... squeeze her tightly, making him ask himself again, why would I feel such a thing?

As the two were close to one another, they seem to be living in their own world, ignorant of the outside world, even the one they like seems to not exist in their world.

As their eyes met in midair, it was as if some spark showed up, making them fall, even more, engulfing themselves in it.

One can say they were being competitive or being stubborn.

As the teacher observe all the pairs, looking at Rozkarl and Nishery, he can't help but felt satisfied seeing how compatible the two were, capable of being the best couple.

Suiting each other, the teacher admires his ability in matchmaking, although he just did it out of fear of having trouble.

"Then began to move sideways at the same time." 

The teacher gets back into reality and plays some light music, as students start to dance.

As the two heard such a romantic song, they can't help but be uncomfortable, subconsciously tightening their grip on each other, but still dancing elegantly, as if they were still in their own world.

Amazed once again, the teacher can't help but want to give Rozkarl and Nishery a hundred score, along with Tyron and his pair.

Tyron on the other hand has a sour mood as he wants to be with Rozkarl. He wants to be Nishery! But he also wants to be Rozkarl!

As the music ends, the two move apart immediately, as well as their gaze, trying to hide their faces from each other.

They were still in confusion, 'why do I feel this? He's not Tyron! She's not Tyron! He's a gay slut! She's a slut! thus ending being annoyed at one another.

"Ok, next, girls, but one of your arms to your partner's neck, while the boys put your one arm to your partner's waist. Then both of you will hold each other hands and start to dance. You also only need to move sideways!" 

With such posture, students can't help but get shy. For those shy students, their hands were trembling as their minds were thinking, 'what if she doesn't like my hand?' 'ah! my hand is sweaty!' ' I can hold my crush's hand!'

But in a single pair, the two remained still, not intending to hold each other hand.

"Hey, you two, get your posture ready now!"

The teacher seems to feel the trouble brewing.

Stubborn, the two didn't move as they look away from each other, being embarrassed. 

Both of them tried to look at Tyron to ease their embarrassment and try to think that they were the ones that Tyron danced with, instead. 

Looking to the left, the two saw Tyron's partner, Sophia.

A short hair, pale skin and long legs, tender and loving eyes, and a tall figure, she exudes beauty that can match Nishery.

Looking at them, they also look suitable for each other, one cold while the other is fierce. Angrily, the two glared at Sophia seeing that condemning sneer coming from her as she tried to get closer to Tyron.

It looks like Sophia also likes Tyron, and was also bold enough to fight with the two. 

And if observe carefully, Sophia has actually already begun making her move towards Tyron, such as giving him homemade cookies that Tyron will eat as he's into sweets, asking for research assignments, talking to him, etc.

"If you two will still not get on your posture, you'll get zero!"

The teacher look at the two and ascertained how much they saw each other, but why does he feel that it was not the case?

Helpless, the two have no choice but to change their partner.

"Okay, if you hate each other, then I will exchange your partners. Rose, exchange with Nishery, and let her be with Dave."

The teacher pays attention to his class, thus knowing the students who likes whom, and who likes who.

Nishery, as if sensing danger, immediately hold their hand off Rozkarl before putting her arms on his neck, surprising all the students and even the teacher.

Rozkarl were the same as Nishery, making them almost kiss each other by the force applied.

Excitedly, Rose is apart from Dave.

"Nishery, Sir Carl already said that we should change partners."

Although knowing Rozkarl's gay, she can't help but still like him since he's just her type.

"No, I will not change my partner. I suit well with him, so I will not change." 

Unaware of such action, Nishery tried to defend her position, thus making every student and even the teacher smile.

Feeling a bit happy, Rozkarl is actually unable to stop his smile, confusing students and making them fall into another gossip.

'Doesn't these two hate each other?'

'Suit well with him? Does this mean she likes him? But I thought she likes Tyron!'

'Rozkarl just smile, what is this supposed to mean? Is he not really gay and like Nishery?'

Tyron, hearing this word becomes furious as his grip on Sophia's hand becomes tighter, hurting her a bit, but manages to make her happy as she holds his hand.

"Okay, Rose, go back to Dave, and we will start to dance." 

Dejectedly, Rose walks toward Dave.

Then the class continue, as the two, Rozkarl and Nishery, were the most uncomfortable pair.

Ignoring each other, the two went back to their classroom, beginning to get self-conscious.

Tyron, seeing the two, becomes annoyed and can't help but ask.

"Rozkarl, did you like Nishery?"

"What? I like you so how can I like that slut?"

"Yeah, why would a gay like a girl? Although I'm beautiful, this disgusting gay slut will never like me! And if he does, how disgusting would that be?!"

"Yeah, so stop spouting nonsense!"

Hearing this, the students became clear-headed.

So this two actually really hate each other huh?

Tyron, after getting an answer subconsciously become happy but didn't dare become obvious 

"Okay. You said that yourself, hope you won't eat your words."

The class for the day ended, and as their Research Teacher has some matters to attend to, the students will be going home a little early.

Thus, it makes all students excited, instantly talking with their friends about how they will spend the remaining time outside the school.

This kind of thing is also one of the thrilling parts of school life, their teachers being absent, resulting in them having time to leisure and talk with their friends about interesting gossip.

"Nishery, will you go with us, shopping?" 

A ponytail girl, Jane, asked.

"Okay."

Nishery and four of her girlfriends leave the school and start to went to the nearby mall.

"Tyron, will you come with us? Play basketball?"

Dave, a tall boy, asked.

"When?"

"Now. In the court near Jason's house."

Another boy, Rafael, besides Dave, asked.

"Okay."

Then their group also leaves the school.

Rozkarl who's planning to go with Tyron was stopped by Rose and Sophia.

1