Chapter 6: Mutual (2)
121 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rozkarl, are you joining Tyron?" Rose asked Rozkarl, timidly.

"Yes, why?"

"Can you come with us?"

"Where?"

"Watching movies?"

"Why would you ask me? There's a lot of people there?"

"Because I like... you. Is that enough reason?"

Brave, Rose actually confesses to Rozkarl.

'Rose is really brave huh? Knowing that he's gay, yet still, like him? Really good.'

'Rose is a beauty too, so maybe that's the source of her confidence.'

'If Rose makes Rozkarl straight, I will give her 1000 dollars!'

"And I just want... to watch a movie with you, just this... time, is it okay?"

Rose can't help but be anxious, feeling her heart bursting, as he can't anticipate what Rozkarl would say.

'He's really handsome! So what if he's gay, at least, I can still try to straighten him!'

Sophia, who is the reason for Rose's boldness, wants to get rid of her obstacle to obtaining Tyron and persuade Rose to confess to him, saying many things that make Rose convinced.

"Will Sophia go too?" 

"No. She just help me ask you."

"Ok. Just this once. I like you being true to yourself, so I'll go with you, this once." 

'What? He agreed?'

'I thought he don't like to go on a date with girls?'

'Rose is really lucky huh?'

'I hope Rose can change Rozkarl perspective.'

'Oh, looks like I will lose 1000 dollars huh?'

"Really?"

Rose at first think she was hallucinating and felt her heart almost leaped out. It was like she was given life, her entity seems to fly in the sky.

To not embarrass the girl, Rozkarl didn't mind what others would say and just agreed with her.

Sophia, grinned secretly as her objective was achieved.

Rose and Rozkarl leave the school at the same time leaving the students stunned.

"Hey, will Rozkarl like Rose?"

"I hope so. When the time comes, I'll snatch him."

"It's impossible. He likes Tyron to the core so it will never happen."

"Yeah, look at his eyes, it was like dead but with Tyron, it was brimming with life."

"Sophia, looks like you have fewer rivals in Tyron, don't you?"

"Hahaha, I will make sure Rozkarl will back out with Tyron or Tyron will hate him."

"You're a genius. No wonder you're the fourth in our class."

"What? Does the periodic exam arrive?"

"No."

"So how can you say I'm fourth. I'm at least first or second!"

"Yeah, you're right!"

Happily, Nishery walks with her friends, strolling around the mall while grabbing some food and stuff.

"Hey, we almost explore the whole mall, so how about we go watch some movies?" 

A timid girl, Mary, asked.

"But it was already 5:30."

Another girl, Lorry, seems to get worried about time.

"So what? It's just this time. Let's go and watch the movie, 'In the name of Love'"

Jane still wants to have fun, reluctant to be apart from her friends.

"I heard that movie was really great. So how about we really go and watch it?"

Claire got excited knowing how popular the movie was.

"Okay. I'm fine with whatever decision." 

Although bothered by many gazes from other people, and even some of them were asking for her numbers, Nishery still felt glad being with her friends.

"Then, let's watch it!" 

The five girls look like a train, as Mary held Jane, Jane held Lorry, Lorry held Claire, and Claire held Nishery. It was a good and exciting experience, being together with your friends doing something, without leaving anyone.

Tyron and his friend arrive at the court near from Jason's house. 

A bit disappointed, Tyron didn't expect Rozkarl to not join them, but he still plays a round or so with Dave and others.

"Tyron, did you like anyone?" 

A boy with glasses, Joseph, asked curiously.

"Why?"

"Because you don't like Nishery, do you?" 

Dave, who's a bit observant said.

"I don't know. I may like her or don't like her."

"So, who is the one you like?"

As the ball went on the ring, Mike asked while passing the ball towards Tyron.

"No one."

"Why? With your looks, you can fuck whoever you want, you know." 

Jason, who fantasizes dirty thoughts, said teasingly.

"Such nonsense."

"If I were you, I will accept Nishery. With her outstanding beauty, I think she's good to feel." 

Being a bit lewd, Rafael didn't mind his words.

"Yeah, her legs are long, and her boobs were quite big for her age."

"And her face is so beautiful. I wonder how or what would her moan be like?"

"Hey, stop harassing her."

"Why? We're just discussing you know. We will never do that in real life. She looks rich, we can't afford to hurt her."

"But it is still wrong! Talking behind her this kind of stuff!"

"You're defending her, so you might like her, do you?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to hear this kind of thing!"

"Okay, okay." 

The six of them continue their play, before visiting Jason's house for a while, then also going home after that.

Rozkarl and Rose arrive at the mall a bit late and grabbed some food first.

Rose can't help but like the man in front of her even more, as he's assisting and caring. Treating her with food and stuff feels great.

The two also walk around the mall, talking about many things, most were about the reason why Rozkarl fell in love with Tyron, when it started, why she likes him, etc.

Normal conversation except for rejection earlier, Rose can consider it as Rozkarl liking her as well.

"Rozkarl, you really look handsome. I really like you."

Having a tall and slender figure, thin pale lips, and amiable temperament, Rose really liked this man, who always manage to make her heart restless, every time their bodies will contact each other. His strong scent also lingers around her nose, intoxicating her.

His tall figure, and his gentlemanliness that will protect her from bumping others, really make her feel secure. She likes this man even though he's gay because he doesn't look like a gay.

"Thank you but I'm sorry, I like Tyron."

"It's okay. I know it already, so I'm prepared."

"But thank you."

"It's a small thing. Maybe I will like someone in the future, you know."

"Yeah, hahaha."

"Anyways, what movie do you like to watch."

"You choose, you're the one who asks me, so you should know what movie will we watch."

"Then, let's watch the popular 'In the name of Love."

"Okay."

Then the two walk towards the movie theater.

"Wait here. I'll buy tickets and some drinks." 

As Rose was waiting, she suddenly saw five familiar figures.

"Oh, Jane, you're here?" 

"Yes, we decided to watch some movies, how about you? Are you alone?" 

Jane was actually surprised to see Rose, waiting at the table, with her face red.

"No."

"Oh, are you on a date?"

Claire, who's interested in this kind of stuff, asked, not minding the other's privacy.

The rest were also eager to hear the answer.

"No, he rejected me. But at least he agrees to watch some movie with me."

"Oh, is he handsome?" 

Nishery, to not be out of place, join the chat.

"Yes. Not only that, he's a gentleman. He will pull me in his embrace every time I will about to bump with others." 

"Really?! Then how does it feel?" 

Lorry, getting blushed from others' experiences, got curious.

"His chest feels warm and it makes me feel secure. His body is well-built. I really like him. Too bad, he like someone." 

Someone actually remembers the same thing that happened to her, making her subconsciously blush.

"You girl! How envying! I also want to feel those kinds of things!" 

Jane, with a mix of actions, envies Rose.

"Haha."

"Oh, you're here too?" 

A sudden handsome voice that hearing it make one feel at ease, resounded, asking the five.

The six girls who are still immersed in their talk, look back and saw a familiar handsome boy. 

Rozkarl was surprised to see his classmates and Nishery.

As he walk towards the six with his killer smile, Rose was shaken by that, making her fall for him even more. The other four also felt something itchy at their heart, while a certain someone filled with annoyance.

"Rose, are you talking about Rozkarl?"

"Yes."

"What?! How can you make him agree? I heard from rumors that there were a lot of girls that ask him on a date, but were rejected. You lucky girl!"

"Hahaha."

Nishery felt something at herself as annoyance surged in her heart.

'Why do I feel flustered? What is this sourness!'

"Rose, you're really talking to that gay?" 

Nishery can't hide her annoyance towards Rose.

"Yes."

Rose senses the hostility but just ignores it.

As Rozkarl arrive, he gave the drinks and popcorn to Rose.

"My treat." 

"Rozkarl, I never thought you will date girls." 

Claire can't help but get jealous.

"Ah, it's not like that." 

Seeing that smile, Nishery was just getting annoyed.

1