Chapter 8: Mutual (4)
141 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the class began, Rozkarl remained asleep, and miraculously didn't manage to get busted.

As the Math subject makes students find their own pair, Rozkarl was about to ask Tyron when Nishery ask Tyron one step ahead of him.

Tyron, still feeling angry, accepts Nishery's request, to make him jealous like he was, or they were but didn't expect that Rozkarl wouldn't put on a fight and just accept Rose's invitation.

Rose who's been observing the back, felt glad to have her own opportunity to ask Rozkarl to be her partner, and got even glad as the latter accept it.

Nishery can't help but be angry at Rose, who's being a slut! Tyron also began to get annoyed at both of them, Rose for being a slut, and Rozkarl for not fighting with Nishery to be with him.

Rozkarl was unaware of what was happening outside, and just want to finish the activity to get sleep and to talk with Tyron.

But he never expect that Rose was a little slow to comprehend the math. So he teach Rose how to get the correct answer, making him lean closer to her, thus Rose blushed.

Nishery got distracted by this and Tyron too, resulting in both of them, completing the activities later than the others.

As break comes, Tyron asked Rozkarl.

"Do you like Rose?"

"No, why? Is it because of yesterday? I only agree with her because she's brave enough to be herself. And I also know the feeling of being rejected, so I agreed."

"So you really don't like her?"

"Yes."

Tyron, hearing this was relieved, and a certain someone as well, who eavesdrop secretly.

The class finished without Nishery and Rozkarl quarreling, surprising the students as they got used to those two fightings, bringing life to the class.

Although Nishery tried to spite a fight, Rozkarl just ignore her.

"Rozkarl, why are you not arguing with her?" 

Kyle, a playboy, asked.

"Why would I argue with her?"

"Isn't you were always arguing?"

"I don't want to argue anymore. My mouth also gets tired."

"You have a point."

"But why are close with Rose?"

"We're friends so we're close. Just like us."

"But isn't it awkward for both of you to interact after you rejected her?"

"No. I already said to her that I don't like her and she agrees, so there's nothing wrong, am I right?"

"Yes. And also, she is the reason why you don't argue with Nishery."

"Why?"

"Because every time Nishery will go to Tyron, Rose will go to you, diverting your attention."

"Oh, so it's thanks to her."

"Yeah. I think she still likes you."

"It's okay, she will find someone who will like her more."

Nishery, this whole time was confused and annoying. 

Every time she saw Rose walking toward Rozkarl, she will subconsciously get annoyed, so all she does is focus her attention on Tyron.

When she walked into the restroom, she accidentally saw Rose.

Rose walk toward her and said, "Nishery, you like Tyron, do you?"

"Yes."

"Then how about we help each other?"

"What do you mean?"

"I help you get Tyron to focus on you even more, while I attract Rozkarl. You can have Tyron, and I can have Rozkarl, isn't it beneficial to both of us?" 

This offer was indeed good, but Nishery was not quite happy about this.

"No. I don't want to."

"Why? You like Tyron and I like Rozkarl, so we can help others."

"I said I don't want to."

"Okay. But why?"

"I... I... Just don't want anyone to help."

"You have a point. Then I guess I'll try harder to make him like me." 

"Don't bother." 

Seeing such confidence, actually unknowingly annoyed Nishery.

"Why?"

"Because he likes Tyron."

"I know, so that's why I will change him."

"You can't change him, so just give up!"

"Why would I?"

"You'll just get hurt! Don't bother him anymore!"

"Who are you to stop me? Why? Can you stop liking Tyron?"

"I... I can't."

"So, we're the same!"

"But Rozkarl is gay."

"So what? I like him, so I will not give up."

"Why are you so stubborn? Why don't you just give up! He will not like you since he likes Tyron."

"Even so, why are you stopping me?"

"I... I am just concerned about you."

"I don't need your concern. I will not give up."

"You!"

Rose, has already left the restroom. Angrily, Nishery stare at her back as if wanting to stab the other when suddenly, there was someone who held her raised wrist, surprising her.

"Why are you stopping her to like me?" 

Nishery was stunned to see Rozkarl holding her wrist, unaware that she became nervous.

Rozkarl was really confused, confused about why he felt satisfied hearing how Nishery stopped Rose from liking him, confused at why he felt those and many things.

"I... Because... you like Tyron."

Nishery was indeed nervous that her words become shaky, especially when Rozkarl suddenly push her to lean on the wall, locking her again between his arm, thus making her restless.

"What... What are.. you doing?"

"I don't know! Why... Why do I feel... like I want to kiss you?" 

Growing up as a frank person, Rozkarl blurted out such words without much thought.

"What?... Wh...What?" asked by 

Nishery hearing those words was shocked and felt her legs go soft, as she subconsciously bit her lips, enticing Rozkarl even more.

Influenced by a strong urge, Rozkarl slowly moved, his breath traveling around Nishery, making the latter feel shiver running across her body.

As lips were about to touch, Rozkarl feeling something was quite wrong, started to release her.

"Forget everything! I... I'm not in myself today!" 

Rozkarl leaves the restroom having complicated thoughts, not noticing his red face.

Nishery, as if given a super-duper great surprise, was still trembling and felt her violent heart.

She didn't have the chance to ask why Rozkarl was in the girl's restroom because she become blank when she heard, 'why do I feel like I want to kiss you?'. 

What does he mean by this? Did he perhaps, like me? What?! No... Stop this kind of nonsense. How can that be! We both like Tyron!

Rozkarl walks faster as his face becomes hot and regrets what he just said.

'Why did I say those words!' 'Why did I feel the urge to kiss her back there' 'Do I like... her?' 'But I'm gay! I like Tyron, and no one else.'

As the two went back to the classroom on their own, with faces as red as tomatoes, students find something probably went wrong, intriguing their interest again.

"Rozkarl, did something happen?" 

Tyron got curious and asked.

"Nothing!"

"Nishery, did something happen to you too?" 

"Nothing! Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"Tyron, do you want to watch a movie with me later?" 

Nishery trying to divert her attention, ask Tyron.

"Slut, you're seducing him again huh?"

"You're the slut! I'm just asking him to watch, so does it matter with you?!"

"Tyron will watch the movie with me. So you just go home or find another handsome guy to seduce!"

"What?! Why don't you be the one to seduce other boys to let them do it with you, you shameless gay slut!"

"You! Tyron will go with me, so just go home!"

"No way! I'm the first to ask him, so I will go with him!"

"You're really a slut! But I will never let have your way with Tyron."

"Hey, stop! You're disturbing the class!" 

The two, who were awkward earlier, once again become angry as if earlier didn't happen at all, getting back to how they used to be.

"Oh, you three notice that you're bothering my class, so why don't you continue your business outside?!" 

The two, at this moment, actually didn't manage to minimize their voice.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" 

"Hmmp... You three, go to the corridor and continue your fight! Don't disturb my class!"

The three were scared and obediently walk outside.

"No chair! Stand there until my class is over!"

Then the three stand in the corridor, with Tyron in the center.

"Why are you always fighting! Even I was brought along with your gibberish!" 

As Tyron felt annoyed, he can't help but also feel relieved as the two seem to be back to themselves.

"It's because of that slut! If she just agrees to go home, then we will not be punished!"

"You shameless gay slut! You're the reason, not me! If you didn't copy me, then this will never happen!"

"You're the one who's copying me!"

"But I'm the first one to ask him!"

"So what? He's mine!"

"How can you say so?! Why? Did he already do it with you?!"

"You! You're..."

"So, he's not yours! Stop being such an annoyance! You gay slut! You're just irritating me!"

"You're the slut one! The slut who only knows how to eat, just because you have a great body! Tell me, how many did you eat already?!"

"You! Is that... how... you think of... me? Do I look that cheap?" said Nishery with red eyes that make Rozkarl so guilty that it almost choked him to death.

"Then, am I that cheap too in your eyes?"

"Hey, stop already! Why are you talking so nonsense! Aren't you ashamed of yourselves talking about those kinds of stuff!"

The three stood in the corridor until the class was over, and lunch arrive.

As fatigue attack their legs, the three went back inside, sitting tiredly.

The two were still fighting although not speaking, while Tyron was having a headache about how can he cajole the two to be friends with one another.

"Nishery, Rozkarl, can you be friends?"

"No way! I will rather die to be friends with him?" 

"Am I that hateful?" 

Rozkarl, as his eyes were filled with sadness, asked, making the students curious, 'What did just happen towards the three on the corridor?'

Nishery, after hearing his questions, feel guilty as she saw his eyes with sadness and as if we were on verge of crying. He feel quite hurt by her tone, but he did hurt her first.

"Yes. I don't want to befriend you at all." 

"Okay, I already expected that but why do I still feel hurt?" 

His question makes all the students drop their jaws.

'why do I feel that Rozkarl likes Nishery!'

'look at his eyes! It looks like about to cry!'

'does Rozkarl was not gay but actually like Nishery?'

'what is happening?'

'how can Rozkarl say that in front of Tyron? Isn't he afraid that Tyron might misunderstand him and treat him as a friend?'

"Rozkarl, it's quite normal! Being hurt because she doesn't want to befriend you is normal! There's nothing wrong with that! All the same, with you, get hurt so there's no special thing about being hurt!" 

'why do I feel like Tyron like Rozkarl? Doesn't he say that he doesn't like him?'

'well, what Tyron said is really true. It's quite hurtful when someone rejects you as a friend.'

Nishery, after hearing Rozkarl, felt guilty and regret and want to take back her words, but why she can't? It was as if when she will look at Rozkarl again, she will also cry! Why does it feel like this! I never felt this feeling towards Tyron so why I'm like this?

The class for today ended.

6