Chapter 9: Advice
113 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nishery reaches her room, she immediately lay on her bed as she keeps thinking about what happened earlier.

"Why does he feel like he's about to cry?"

"Why do I feel hurt when I see him like that?"

"Is something wrong with me?"

"Nishery, who's this person you're talking about?" asked Nishery's dad, which make her startled and nervous.

Seeing her daughter being occupied by something, her dad walks into her room.

"Baby, who is this guy? Tell me who is it?"

"There's no one, dad! What are you talking about?"

"Do you think I'm stupid! I heard what you said, so spill the beans already."

"It was nothing! It was... an assignment! And you said I should focus on my study, so how can I think about guys?"

"Hmmp... You're lying! I know you, baby. So tell me. And I didn't say that I will hate you if you have someone. If the guy is good, then I accept him."

"Dad, I have the freedom to have a secret! And I'm already 17, so I don't need to say to you what happened to me every day in detail."

"Okay, but you can ask me anything about love matters. I'm quite an expert at that."

"Really?"

"Yes, don't tell your mom when she got back home, but she's really into me back then. I'm quite famous in my high school days."

"Then I have a question. Is it normal for someone to be hurt when being rejected by someone to be friends with?"

"I think so."

"To the point of almost crying?"

"It depends on what happened."

"Okay, I'll explain it to you, dad. I have three friends, they are all GIRLS. Let's name the girls 1, 2, and 3. 

Girl 2 asked Girl 1 and Girl 3 to be friends with each other. But they just fight so they got emotional. 

Girl 3 hurt Girl 1 so Girl 1 accidentally said that she would rather die than be friends with her. Then Girl 3 asked if she was that hateful, so Girl 1 answered yes and don't want to be friends with Girl 3. 

Then Girl 3 become sad and asked why does it feel hurt when she already expected the answer. So dad, what do you think about it? Is it normal?"

With expectation, Nishery looks at her dad as if a God, who can answer all her questions.

"If it's all girls, then I think it was normal, but if we say that Girl 1 is a girl and Girl 3 is a boy or vice-versa, then Girl 3 might have feelings for Girl 1." 

Being quick-witted, Nishery's dad can't help but smile as he knows that it might probably be about his daughter.

"Really?" 

Trying hard to conceal her expression, Nishery can't help but still smile since she's not that great at hiding, unlike Tyron.

Nishery's dad smiled seeing her daughter and want to tease her more.

"Just kidding. It's pure friendship." 

Nishery after hearing that, want to maintain her expression but failed as slight sadness cover her face.

"So you like someone else?"

"Wh...What? Yes, I like Tyron."

"No, you like someone else besides Tyron, who is it?" 

"Wha...what? I don't have anyone else I like!"

"Ok, but Girl 3 really has feelings for Girl 1." 

"So you already know! Dad, you're such a bully!"

"Wait, dad. I have something else to ask."

As her father was about to leave, she became a bit reluctant.

"What is it?"

"It's my friend! It's really my friend this time! It's Jane! It's not about me, it's my friend okay?"

"Yes, it's your friend, Jane, so what about Jane?"

"Actually, Jane has two seatmates. I'm in their back, so I clearly saw and always heard them.

Jane likes the boy beside her, Dave. Dave was a handsome and tall guy second to Tyron and Rozkarl. Then beside Dave, is another boy, Jason.

Jason likes Dave and always shows his affection towards Dave. But Jane also likes Dave. That's why Jason and Jane always fight over because of Dave. It starts on the first day, and until now. 

But lately, when Jane told me what happened when she suddenly share an umbrella with Jason, she felt uncomfortable being together with him, as Jane only thinks about is the warmness of Jason's body.

 Although Jane knows that Jason is gay, her heartbeat accelerates, especially when he suddenly embraces her to avoid the post. 

She clearly said to me that although Jason is gay, she can feel the greatness of his body and he can give her the feeling of security. But since they ruined each other plan to share an umbrella with Dave, they got annoyed at each other and quarreled.

Jane said to me that he got annoyed when he said to her that she's a slut who only knows how to seduce other men..."

"Wait, does Jane the first one to say something bad?"

"Yes. Jane told me that she was the first one to say that Jason is a gay who only know how to seduce other boy and let them fuck him. Then after that, he said that to her. Jane got angry so he said to Jason that he don't know anything else but just to let boys fuck him..."

"Then Jason got angry with Jane?"

"Yeah, but how did you know?"

"It's obvious. You continue."

Having a glimpse of Nishery's narration, her dad can't help but smile, which annoyed her.

"Then Jason really got angry and wall slammed her. Then Jane told me how her heart almost burst from pounding too hard because Jane thought that Jason is too manly. 

Then Jane subconsciously look and observe Jason, and just got mesmerized by his eyes, but that didn't stop for both of them to quarrel again. 

She again said to him about Jason being gay so he got angry and threaten her that if she dare say those words again he will show her, but he never said what he will show to Jane, so Jane ignore it."

"Then Jason immediately releases her from his lock when he looks at Jane, right?"

"Yes, that's really what Jane told me."

"Jane is really slow and Jason is unconscious about himself. You continue."

"Then they began to walk and suddenly Jason handed her his jacket."

"Because it's raining so Jane's brassiere and waistline is visible, right?" 

"Dad, you're really great. You really know what next word I will say, aren't you?"

"Just continue, I'll explain it to you later after I hear your question."

"Then, the other day, when we're in P.E. Jason and Jane accidentally got paired up, and dance. They put their hands on each of their body, so Jane said to me that she felt uncomfortable and felt like her only view is Jason. 

Then when they needed to hold hands, they were reluctant and nervous. Then the teacher got angry at them and decided to change partners but I saw Jane suddenly hold hands with Jason, since the person who's about to replace her, has a crush on Jason although she knows that Jason is gay. 

Then when I ask Jane why she did it, she said that she quite felt uneasy and annoyed, so she didn't let Rose exchange her position."

"But while Jane and Jason were dancing, the one they will think is Dave, right?"

"That's right again. Then after that, the interaction between the three got even more strange, but Jane and Jason still continue to fight to gain favor from Dave.

Then while Jane is with us, and about to watch a movie, she suddenly saw Jason together with Rose, and she said to me that at that time, she felt uneasiness and annoyance towards..."

"Jason. Because why Jason is with other girls when he's gay? He should be with boys. Is that what Jane thought at that time?"

"Yeah, but how in the world you guess that again? Are you... really an expert?" 

Nishery looks at her dad, completely from before, as strong admiration appeared in her eyes since her dad can tell what really happened to her and Rozkarl.

"Just continue."

"Okay. So she got in a fight with him again and we asked her if she have feelings for Jason."

"And she denied all of the possibilities. Because she said that I hate him so how could I like him? I like Dave, so how can I like Jason, is that it?"

"Yes, and then the next day, she began to get irritated every time she saw Rose together with Jason. She will speak to Dave and Rose will use that opportunity to go to Jason, which annoyed Jane, for an unknown reason since she can't tell me why did she feel those. Then she got frustrated until she accidentally saw Rose in the restroom.

Then Rose offers Jane to cooperate with her, Rose will help Jane to be with Dave while Jane should help Rose to be with Jason."

"And Jane declined and stopped Rose from pursuing Jason because Jason is gay?"

"Yeah, but Jane didn't expect that Jason will appear out of nowhere in the restroom for girls?"

"Why? Why did he appear in the restroom?"

Surprised, Nishery's dad asked.

"Jane didn't know too, but Jason asked her why she stopped Rose, and Jane got confused as to what to answer when Jason suddenly wall slammed her again.

Jane become soft as her breath become heavy and it became even more intense when she heard Jason ask her why should he feel the urge to kiss her, so, Jane was dumbstruck and become red, and even when she came into the room, I notice her redness and Jason too.

"So Dave asked both of them what happened but both of them denied it!"

"Then will the two fight again because of Dave?" 

"Yeah, you really know the story of Jane and Jason."

"And you're question is, Is it possible for Jason to like Jane? And if Jane likes Jason?" 

"Yes."

1