Chapter 10: Advice (2)
111 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then both of them like each other." Jack answered looking at his daughter intently.

"Why?"

"Because at first, Jason will be angry towards Jane because of Jane's words toward him."

"So what about those words?"

"Jason doesn't want to hear that kind of word from Jane's mouth. And at that time, he may already have some feelings for Jane."

"Really? He doesn't like to hear those words from my... Ahm, Jane's mouth?"

"Yes, because for Jason, it was like more than an insult."

"But why would he have feelings for her when they always fight?"

"Because the two maybe were always together? Am I right?"

"It's not always. Because there's a time that both of them were not together."

"Still, most of their time was spent quarreling together that they almost forget Dave. And as time passed by, both of them will get used to it, and will surely have some changes."

"Second, why Jason gave her a jacket is because he can't help but look at her bra or her body. He was afraid that his something will be alive so he gave her the jacket."

"Third, he released Jane because he might do something to her."

"Fourth, it was also obvious that Jane liked Jason, because of what happened at the movie theater. She got angry at Jason because of jealousy. She might think he should be with a boy because if he will be just with a girl, why don't do it with her and with Rose instead. Then when you asked her, of course, she will deny it since she's prideful and angry at Jason."

"Fifth, Jane was nervous and uncomfortable with Jason because she don't want to like him because he's gay, and Dave is better than him, but she already liked Jason.

And Jason was unsure himself, but he was too honest so he asked her why he has the urge to kiss her because he don't know why he feel those feelings. He was forced to see himself as gay, so he will be confused and denied that she likes Jane." 

Hearing such an explanation, Nishery can't help but get red.

Now, with her father's enlightenment, she was clear that both of them liked each other.

"But will Jason knows that he likes Jane?"

"No, he will use Dave to divert his feelings which will be covered if times passed by."

"What?! Why will that happen?! Are his feelings form... Jane, that shallow?!"

"No, it's just that he also likes Dave, just like Jane. If those two will not interact more and will focus their attention on Dave, then both their feelings for each other will be covered.

It was like their feelings for Dave is like a fire while for each other is like darkness. Fire can't completely extinguish darkness but is still enough to light a large portion. If the fire will be dimmed, darkness will spread, and if the fire was extinguished, then darkness will cover everything. When the fire has cared, then it will become bigger, but if it is not, then it will extinguish."

"Oh, I get it."

"So you like Rozkarl, huh?"

"What?! What are you talking about, dad? Why would I like that gay?!" 

"So you really like him? What you just said and Jane in your story is the same."

"It's not us. It's really Jane."

"Do I look like a fool? Obviously, you are talking about Tyron and Rozkarl."

"It's not really him and me!"

"Then who's the owner of the jacket that you just wear last time, that you wash it with yourself, and didn't let the maid touch?"

"That? Its... It's... from my friend, Lorry. I borrow her jacket when we did some research activities."

"I'm not a fool, that jacket is expensive! It was big for you and it's for males!"

"It's not me, okay!"

"So he wall slammed you, huh? And you even dare to stop Rose?"

"Dad, it's not really me! How many times do I have to tell you?"

"I just record what you said. I might as well send it to Rozkarl and Tyron, to ask if it was really Jane?"

"What?! Why would you record something invaluable?!"

"So it's really you?"

"Dad, you're annoying!"

"Well, I quite like Rozkarl to be my son-in-law, you know. He's really handsome, he's genius, he's brave and bold, he's athletic and almost what I like is in him."

As Nishery's dad said those words, the cheeks on Nishery's beautiful face become red.

"Dad, stop it! It's not me, okay!"

"Did he kiss you?"

"Dad! Why would he kiss me! He likes Tyron not me, okay! And I hate him!"

"But you feel hurt when you see Rozkarl being hurt by your own words?"

"Dad, stop already! If you don't shut up, I'll never talk to you!"

"Okay, okay. But I got to say, Rozkarl is really handsome! Maybe he's cool when he wall slammed you! Didn't you say your heart beat fast?"

"Dad!"

"Don't deny it! If you really don't like him, then you will already kick him, when he wall slammed you. But what did you do, stare at him in the eyes, are you crazy? Of course, you will only make him do something to you." 

"Hey, don't make the first move on him, okay. Let him chase you! Don't show that you're jealous of Rose, okay?"

"Dad! Get out of my room!"

"It's okay, with your beauty, if you will stare at him the whole time, and every day, he will kiss you!"

"Dad! Stop spouting nonsense! It's disgusting! He's gay and has been fucked by others, I can't allow myself to be dirtied!"

"That's why he gets angry at you! You never know yet you speak as if it was true? Don't you even know that all his attention was on Tyron, so how can he do it with others! As of now, if nothing happened between him and Tyron, then he's pure, like you!"

"Whatever! I don't like him!" 

"Rozkarl, did you hear what she said? She will never like you! So you can go back to your house!" 

Nishery, after hearing that, was nervous and immediately opened the door, only to see her dad, smiling at her which annoyed her. If she hates Rozkarl to the bone, then she hates her dad second to him.

"So you really don't like him, yet the moment you heard his name, you open the door?" 

"Dad! I hate you!" 

Smiling on her door, Nishery's dad was glad to see her daughter being embarrassed and angry, which suitable for teasing, when a sudden visitor enter their house.

Although it was only 7:00 in the evening, it can be considered late.

The visitor was a handsome boy in his plain black t-shirt with shorts and sneakers.

Holding the paper bag, the boy seems like he just finished doing something, as exhaustion is apparent on his face.

"Good evening, Uncle Jack." 

The boy, Rozkarl, greets Jack with tension as he knows that Nishery might tell him to Jack.

"Oh, are you ROZKARL SANTOS?" 

Stressing the word, Rozkarl Santos, Nishery who happened to walk downstairs got annoyed, thus walking back to her room to sulk.

Rozkarl, hearing that raised tone, got scared since he thinks that Nishery's dad might hold grudges against him.

"Yes, Uncle. I'm sorry about last time, if I bully your daughter, and if I trouble you right now, but Nishery accidentally left this in our room. This is important for our assignment tomorrow, so I bring it to her, just in case, since I also play outside." 

As he gives the paper bag, Rozkarl can't help but shake slightly.

He doesn't know why he's so scared and nervous, is it because Jack might get angry at him for bullying his daughter, or is it because he's Nishery's dad, and he wants to impress him.

"Oh, just forget what happened in the past. I know you didn't do it on purpose. With your looks, I think you'll never do such kind of action. Just GIVE IT TO HER! YOU CAN COME TO HER ROOM." 

Nishery, thinking that his father might have gone already, walk out of her room just right for her to hear her father's loud voice, feeling something was wrong, thus looking down downstairs, seeing a familiar figure.

Anxious yet excited, Nishery remembers what her father said, and immediately goes to her room, changes her clothes to make her beautiful yet natural, and sprays some cologne. Then she walks towards her study, sitting as if she's studying hard while waiting for Rozkarl to come up.

"No need, Uncle. I'm quite sweaty from playing, so I'll just take my leave. Thank you for your hospitality." 

As Rozkarl was about to leave the house, Jack suddenly grabbed his arm that was about to put the paper bag down and bring him to the second room.

Rozkarl didn't even have the chance to steady himself nor change his shoes and was dragged toward Nishery's door.

He doesn't want to enter the room, because he's quite scared that Nishery might get annoyed at his smell since he plays some rounds of basketball outside, which makes him confused why? He's only like this towards Tyron, so why does he feel this toward Nishery?

Although sweaty, it just adds to his unique charm. Jack was amazed by Rozkarl actually, since he's handsome, had a good figure, and even envy him. He can't help but agree, 'worthy of her daughter.' 

'I might as well start to befriend Mr. and Mrs. Santos'

Rozkarl quickly sorts himself, trying to comb that messy hair with his hand, smelling if he was that smelly, making Jack grin and like him even more.

"Nishery, come out, you have visitors."

"Uncle, you don't need to call her. She's probably asleep now. And also, she might as well not like to see me." 

Rozkarl with a calm voice hinted by slight sadness, before giving the paper bag to Jack and intending to leave.

Nishery, who's barely able to hear the conversation, feels guilty about his words and regrets what she had said. But she needs him to enter the room, or else her effort will be wasted.

6