Chapter 11: Kiss
203 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Rozkarl looks as if he was the embodiment of honesty, Jack like him even more. He was certain that Rozkarl might like his daughter as he didn't bother to hide that sadness in his tone.

'So he really has feelings for her huh?'.

"Nishery are you awake? If not I'll let Rozkarl leave already."

Although knowing his daughter was awake, Jack can't help but tease his daughter.

Hearing her father, Nishery was surprised and panic a little before slightly opening her door to hide her body from her observant father, as her new cologne escaped and linger around.

Jack was surprised by that as he didn't smell something good like his earlier and grinned at her daughter, annoying the latter.

Rozkarl, who was unaware of the truth, got ashamed of himself as he was quite smelly compared to Nishery. How intoxicating! His emotion got mixed up again.

"Why don't you go and enter Nishery's room? Maybe you can help her too. And you can spend the night here. There's a guest room beside Nishery's room, and I'll just let Mr. Santos know about this." 

"You don't need to, Uncle. I'm just here to give this to Nishery. My dad might misunderstand something, so I will just..." 

Before Rozkarl could even finish his words, Jack was stubborn as he just call Rozkarl's dad immediately.

"Is this Mr. Santos?"

"Yes, what can I do Mr. Dela Cruz?"

"You're son is in our house right now because he bring the things that my daughter left at school. So I'm just asking if you'll let your son stay in our house since it was already late, and I want to thank your son."

"Is that so? Yes, then I will trouble you for tonight."

"No problem. I hope we interact in the future often." 

Conveying the meaning behind his words, Mr. Santos seems to get it and agrees.

"I hope so too."

The phone call ended, forcing Rozkarl to stay overnight at Nishery's mansion.

"But, Uncle, I don't have any clothes, and I still need to attend tomorrow's class. So..." 

Trying to think of his way to go back, Jack just smiles as he won't let him think of any.

"Hero has some spare clothes. His figure is just like you, so it will probably fit you. As for your things for school and uniform, I'll let my driver get them from your house tomorrow."

"Then, I'll thank, Uncle Jack."

"No big deal."

Satisfied, Jack leaves Rozkarl and Nishery alone, as the two enter the room together.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but I just like to give this to you."

Somewhat nervous, Rozkarl felt so restless as his gaze roam around.

"Thanks." 

Nishery, who heard his father's explanation about love, greatly change her view of the man in front of her, and can't help but feel nervous.

He looks quite charming right now, in his casual attire. He looks hot and smells quite good, making Nishery distracted and can't seem to focus.

Nishery, to stop being distracted, goes towards her study table, but it makes the other one feel uncomfortable, thus intending to leave the room.

Nishery, sensing him, feel reluctant to let him go, so she spoke.

"Rozkarl, I... I... didn't mean to say that.. to you." 

"It's okay. You don't need to force yourself."

"But... it's true. I just... got angry at you for saying those words."

"I'm sorry. It's really my fault, but I really just get annoyed every time you said that to me. I don't know why, but when it comes from your mouth, I just can't accept it at all." 

Rozkarl seem to be influenced by Nishery and went back to sit on the bed, before looking at her.

Nishery after hearing those words, can't help but feel glad. Glad at something she was still unaware of.

'My dad was right. He really hates it coming from my mouth. Does he really like me? 

"I... I'm sorry. I just get childish. But... why are you in the girl's restroom earlier?"

"I... I just use the toilet. Boy's toilet was all occupied so I got no choice." 

"Oh, yeah." 

As the two run out of topics to talk about, they got once again awkward.

As Nishery can't pretend at all, she stands up, accidentally gaining a gaze from the other, making him uncomfortable and want to go out, but was stopped again.

"You... Don't you want to change your... clothes? You're smelly now, you know?" 

Just as he thought of it, Rozkarl got ashamed of himself that never happened to him before, and was now embarrassed to walk closer with Nishery.

"Do you know where is my brother's room? If you don't then I'll go with you." 

As Nishery accidentally brushed Rozkarl off, the latter took a deep breath, calming himself.

Myself, why are you like this?! She's not Tyron! She's the slut! Why are you making me confused!

"You... you look good when you tie your hair." 

Rozkarl, thinking that one should speak, tried to praise the other, since it was quite true.

"Thank you." 

Nishery feels her heart starting to get restless, just because of that simple fluttering. She doesn't know why she's happy to hear praises coming from him, but she really likes it. So, to calm herself, she just continues to guide Rozkarl towards Hero's room.

Hero is Nishery's older brother. He's a first-year college and decided to board some apartment, so he's quite seldom to be in this house. His clothes just exactly fit Rozkarl, relieving Nishery.

Rozkarl was quite attractive in Hero's pajamas, making Nishery blush for a moment.

'So he is this handsome when he wears pajamas?'

This urge her to take a picture but didn't dare to.

Although she know that both of them had feelings for each other because of her dad, it was still unclear and just a hypothesis, so being complacent in this matter was risky.

After a while, the two walk out of Hero's room and went to Nishery's room Nishery asks Rozkarl about some English problem, although she also understands it, just to avoid silence.

Rozkarl accept her request as he became ascertained that the two of them can be friends after all.

"Nishery, can we be friends?"

"Yeah." 

 'Friends first, before more than that.'

Nishery once forgets that Rozkarl is the gay she hates to the bone and who likes Tyron, whom she also likes. But since Tyron is not present, then let's just forget about him first.

"Really? Because when you said earlier that you'd rather die, I really got hurt." 

"I... I just got carried away by my emotions." 

"That's why. I'm sorry. I hurt you earlier. I thought you would cry."

"It's... nothing."

"It's nothing. You almost cried so I must apologize. I didn't intend to hurt you." 

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Nishery took out her book, before sitting down on her study table, located at the corner near the windows, before asking questions towards Rozkarl.

As their position was quite hard, Rozkarl can't help but need to lean toward Nishery to see the question she just asked.

As their face became closer, Nishery was distracted and admire that face before going back to reality as well.

"This." 

Nishery randomly points out a question, to not embarrass herself.

"Oh, this is really quite hard. But you only need to write the correct way of writing this symbol." 

As Rozkarl tried to explain... Nishery seems to not hear any of it as her mind went blank due to that scent lingering around her.

"Not like that. You need to draw the circle first."

Rozkarl seems to be so focused on the subject and didn't notice Nishery's reaction.

"But I already tried it."

"Then try it again and let me see."

Rozkarl although seemed calm when teaching Nishery, the mind was also arguing.

'Why do I feel this nervous yet want to be with her?'

'Why Ido  feel this?'

'Why do I feel the feeling I had when I'm with Tyron to Nishery?'

'I didn't like her, so why?'

Nishery, trying to imitate the drawing can't still copy, so Rozkarl has no choice but holds her hand from behind to guide it.

This is the most of argument in his mind, to do this or not. And since his desire was stronger, then he do it. 

His heart can't help but pound, maybe due to anxiousness, as he can feel her back and touch her hand. It feels soft and supple, urging him to hold it tightly, but stop it.

Nishery on the other hand was startled by the sudden action and almost had a heart attack. She can't help but be uncomfortable due to that position, but also not trying to break free since she actually likes it.

It seems like an electric shock running toward her as Rozkarl touches the back of her hand, to guide her to draw the symbol properly.

This stimulate her as her mind was filled with many thoughts as most of it was about romantic stuff. 

6