Chapter 12: Kiss (2)
154 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two, at this moment, completely forgotten Tyron, maybe even from the moment Rozkarl enter Nishery's house.

Rozkarl, becoming self-conscious, can't help but get aroused, making the other feel uncomfortable, as the chair doesn't have a brace on its back.

 Feeling as if something just press on her back for a moment, Nishery was put in a dilemma, as it was just too embarrassing to say it to him. Her mind at that time had already exploded from too much thought.

Rozkarl also knows about something that almost presses against her back, but he can't help but get a reaction, which makes him ponder. Why would he get a reaction just by this position? Even if he does it with Tyron, he will definitely not get a reaction, so why did he react with Nishery? Why? Is it because I have feelings for her? But I'm gay and I like Tyron so it's impossible. A gay will always be a gay! I will never like Nishery.

The two were put in a weird atmosphere, as silence eat them away.

"Can... you move... back?" 

Nishery, who thinks what's happening to Rozkarl, was really bothered by it and ask the other to move away.

Rozkarl who knows why, immediately took a step backward, becoming embarrassed but not guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"About what?" 

"About... About your ba...back." 

"Abo....out that... It's... It's...off-" 

Nishery didn't finish what she was going to say, as soft lips block her own mouth.

Drowned in embarrassment, Nishery looks so alluring and tempting, especially in her pajamas, that makes Rozkarl restless and bewitched. 

And showing how embarrassed she is, something snapped Rozkarl's limiter, so, he walk towards her face, lift her chin, and put his impatient lips together.

As their lips touched each other, a shock roamed around their bodies, making them focused on kissing and immersed in it. Their body starts to get relax, as Rozkarl lifts her face while bending down to continue kissing.

The two look perfect and their angle of kissing seems proportional, just a perfect couple.

Warm, each other lips leave a lingering taste on both of them.

Nishery, as her first kiss, of course, want it to be longer, so she wound her arms around Rozkarl's neck while Rozkarl tried to lift up that waist and put it on the table, before embracing it closer to him. The two deepened their kiss.

All thoughts fly away, as the two savor their kiss.

As each other's first kiss, the two, of course, were inexperienced, but as Rozkarl watch too many movies, he just tried to imitate them, managing to capture Nishery.

Gently sucking her delicate lips, he also tries to pry inside, hoping to entwine their tongues together.

Nishery, of course, at first was shocked and want to push him away, but she never did as part of her body want to kiss him, so she just listened and open her mouth a little bit.

Although a little bit, it was enough for the persistent Rozkarl to enter, as he make the opening more wider, before slowly entwining his tongue towards her.

It was as if both of them were given a life, as their body becomes aroused and stimulated by this, like a massage.

Rozkarl as he keeps entwining with her gets addicted to its taste and makes him crave for more, which is not a very gay thing to feel, although he's not very gay at all in the first place.

Nishery, feeling his gentle kiss, make her arms wound tighter as their face become closer.

Rozkarl did the same thing, making their bodies closer to each other.

During their first kiss, the two were still inexperienced, thus making them apart as they hurriedly try to catch their breath.

Given clarity, Rozkarl took several steps backward, feeling confused and as if he was presented by a super-duper surprise that he just don't know what reaction should he get.

Nishery felt her body becoming hot, as she look at the lips she just tasted. She felt embarrassed about something she doesn't know, so she look down as if she just can't look at him right now, since what she only saw is his lips which make her remember the kiss they had shared.

"I... I...I'..m sor..ry about the... kis..s. I just... had the urge... to do it, and... I don't know why but I just can't... control my body at that time." 

Rozkarl felt a nerve-racking situation that never happened before. Even when he was with Tyron, he never felt this scared, scared that Nishery might get angry at him or she might distance herself from him or just think of him as a pervert.

"It's... no...thing. Let... just forg..et about.. this, as both... of us.. we're not.. in ourself."

She can't help but blush and her heart pound crazy. Her blood was boiling inside and she was still in the effect of stimulation.

Rozkarl after hearing those words, felt as if something but his heart, so he said, "What? I can't just... forget about that! And I'm normal, when I di..d it to you."

The kiss was still vivid in his mind, as his body become hot. Nishery who was looking at him, felt something like joy, when she heard those words. She looks at his lips again and subconsciously looks downward, to avoid that gaze.

Why does she feel all of this toward this gay?! Is her dad really correct about her having feelings for him?! Will I stop it or not?! No, I can't fall in love with a gay!

"Why can't you forget about this?"

"Because.. I don't know. It's just that I get annoyed when you said that we're not in ourselves when doing that." 

After hearing this, Nishery can't help but look at his face again, just to see some sadness and gentle gaze from him when looking at her.

'So he really has a gentle gaze.'

'Heart, stop being like this! We can't have him!'

"But, about... Tyron." 

"So what about him?" 

"Don't you like him?"

"Of course, I do. He's like my everything, so what's about him? Let's not get into a fight, okay." 

Nishery, although she knew it from the very start, can't help but feel annoyed and irritated, seeing how he answer so calmly.

'So he's your everything, then why kiss me?!'

'you like him, so why kiss me?! Why taking my first kiss?!'

"Okay. I'll just finish my assignment, so if you could, can you..."

"Is it okay if I stay here for a moment?" 

"W..why?" 

Nishery who was about to make him leave was surprised to hear Rozkarl asking her to stay.

"I don't know. I... I just want to look at you."

Being moved by that word, Nishery tried to stop her pounding heart, but it just got louder, making her anxious that the other might hear it.

"Wh..y do yo..u want to look at me?" 

"I really don't know. But if you want me to leave... then it's fine at all." 

'Why are you showing me that kind of look?! You gay! Why would you say those words?! Don't you know that you're making me so so uncomfortable?!' 

"It's.. fi..ne. You can stay here. I also need something to ask you."

"What is it? I can help you if I can."

"Later, when I find it."

"Okay."

Rozkarl sat on the bed while Nishery continue her studying. Stealing a glance at Rozkarl since the kiss was too vivid in her mind, she can't focus at all.

Rozkarl, just like what he just said, indeed look at her without moving away, making her uncomfortable that her writing became a bit shaky.

Rozkarl was still in his thoughts about whether he liked her or not, or just feeling friendship with her because they are love rivals. But his heart just won't stop beating so fast especially when he remembers what he just did earlier. He can't help but look at her lips, which gave a lingering taste to his lips. It feels small yet satisfying, her tongue' slippery and her cheeks' so soft and supple. 

'Do I like her? No! I don't like her! But what is this feeling?! Maybe I should distance myself from her, to be able to clear my thoughts! Yeah, let's just distance from her and focus my attention on Tyron.

"Nishery, you, you didn't do anything to me right?" 

"What? What would I do to you?"

"You didn't use any means to me to kiss you, right?"

"Why would I do that to a gay?"

"You have a point. Then why do I have a reaction when I accidentally touch your body, or why do I feel the urge to kiss you? Are you sure you didn't use a love potion towards me?"

"Wh..hat are you saying! If I use love potion, isn't it on Tyron, not you?"

"Right, then why? Why do I feel this kind of thing about you? I even thought of kissing you again? And just thinking that makes me hard, so why?"

Hearing these straightforward words, Nishery can't help but almost had a heart attack, as his questions were too embarrassing.

'So he gets hard thinking of kissing me?''Hey, self, why are you feeling happy?' 'We don't like him, okay?'

"I...I don't know. You should know it yourself?"

"What if I have feelings for you? No, I can't, so let's better distance ourselves from each other! Every time I'm close to you, all I think is just to kiss you!" 

Rozkarl feel confused and annoyed at himself, so he tried to leave the room, but didn't expect the door to be locked. 

Nishery felt shy to the point that she wants to bury herself just to hide from him. How can he say that calmly? Why is he so truthful? Why can't he hide it to himself? Why need to reveal it? But Nishery really feel slightly sad when he said 'distance ourselves from each other.

When she saw that the door was locked, she immediately knew who locked the room, her father. Her father was really annoying.

"You didn't lock this door to be with me, do you?" 

"No, why would I do that? It's my dad."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Let me call him."

"Don't. What if he has something important to do? Let's just wait for him to unlock the door himself." 

Rozkarl just ignore it and just believe her since he also quite like being with her in her room.

As she finished her studies, Nishery went towards her bed and immersed herself in her gadgets, to divert her attention. Rozkarl didn't bring his phone, so the only thing he could do was to stare at her, but as it make him embarrassed at some point, he tried to look at some books that catch his attention.

6