Chapter 14: Distance
128 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rozkarl was dragged towards the dining table, where a variety of foods was served. It looks like a feast at all.

Wearing an elegant dress, Nishery's mother walks inside the dining room, looking beautiful.

"Oh, who's this handsome boy? You're boyfriend?" 

"No, Auntie Shane. Don't you remember me? I'm Rozkarl." 

"Oh, you're that gay who likes the son of Mr. Han. I didn't expect you to be this handsome when you grow up. It's a pity, you can't be my son-in-law if you still like him." 

Surprised, Nishery didn't expect her mother to just hug Rozkarl so casually and talk to him as if they knew each other from before.

"Did you know Rozkarl?" 

Nishery can't help but feel a bit envious.

"Yeah, I and your mom were the best friends of his mother, so we saw him back when he was just 10 years old. And at that time, he already likes Tyron." 

"Yeah, he looks so cute back then. I even thought of pairing you guys, but it's just a pity. But if maybe, Rozkarl might like you, I'll accept him." 

"Mom! Why are you speaking nonsense?!"

"Why? I'm just telling the truth!"

"Then stop it! You're making him uncomfortable!"

"It's okay. I'm used to Auntie Shane." 

Rozkarl just let Shane be intimate with him as he was indeed getting used to it.

Annoyed, Nishery angrily sat on the chair, ignoring anyone, looking at her mother gloomily.

Shane was shocked to see her daughter acting like this, and can't help but look at her husband and both of them can't help but smile at the same time.

As they eat already, the four went to their own room, letting the night pass in silence.

The next day, Rozkarl was surprised to see his own school uniform and stuff presented on the nightstand, before he began to take a shower and start to do the necessary stuff.

As he just walk out of the bathroom, showcasing his six-pack and muscular body, as some droplets were still on it, making him look hot and tempting, the door suddenly opened revealing a beautiful lady in her uniform.

Nishery didn't bother to knock on the door, as she thought that Rozkarl might already prepared himself, so she walk in, but just to see his half-naked body.

Surprised, Rozkarl looks at Nishery before trying to cover his body, as the other one, immediately walks out, with a flushed face. Nishery can't stop her heart to pound faster, as her body went soft which make her lean on the door since he was just too hot.

Seeing his outline clearly and that hardpack, Nishery felt her face getting hot and red, as she became a bit aroused.

As she was still leaning on the door, suddenly, it opened, making her lose her balance, thus ending her falling, accidentally bumping into a warm and hard boulder.

Although she bumped into a boulder, as the force of her falling body was a bit strong, she unexpectedly dragged the boulder down, cushioning it.

"Ah... Hey, hey, it... It hurts." 

Looking handsome in his uniform, Nishery looks at Rozkarl who's sitting on the floor clutching something, that was pinned down by Nishery's back when both of them stumble.

"So..sorry. I didn't know you were going to open the door so I..."

"It's... It's okay." 

Forcing himself to stand up, Rozkarl felt great pain, making his posture a little odd. This made Nishery feel shy and guilty.

Rozkarl, after a while, began to leave the room with Nishery, walking still a bit odd, but quite normal.

"What happened to you?"

Jack, who was as observant as no one, noticed Rozkarl walking with his butt slightly raised and his leg a bit close while walking.

"Dad, why are you so curious about all things?" 

Nishery tries to stop her dad from knowing the truth, as she was bullied by her mother and father yesterday, only letting her go when it was past 1:00.

If he knows what happened, I'm done, really really done for.

"I'm not asking you. Rozkarl, what happened to you?" 

Nishery just makes Jack even more curious to know.

"It was just an accident, Uncle. Nishery accidentally fell and leaned on my... But I'm okay now." 

Rozkarl was still in his confusion. I really need to distance myself from her! I'm starting to harbor feelings for her! I already promised Tyron, so we need to stop this! Why do I feel this kind of thing with Nishery! What just did happen between us that makes me feel like this! And especially yesterday! Why did I kiss her! Why do I like to fondle her chest! Why! Really need to focus on Tyron only. Yeah, just forget everything and let Tyron only matters.

"What?! She crushed you... Nishery, how can you?" 

"Dad, just send us already! We're going to be late because of you and your stupid mind!"

"Watch your mouth, Nishery! That's why you hurt someone, tsk... Tsk..."

Jack then finally sends the two towards the gate, attracting all students and seeing a fierce and lofty red car.

They become even more surprised to see Nishery walking out of the car.

'What? So she's also rich!'

'Really unfair! Why does those three so good at everything!'

'She's really beautiful, even when she walkout from her car, she's so beautiful!'

'This is the first time I saw Nishery in her car?'

As Nishery walks for a few steps, Rozkarl suddenly steps out, making all students start gossiping.

'what? Rozkarl and Nishery go to the school together?'

'is there something between the two?'

'isn't those two were enemies?'

'maybe, Rozkarl just saw Nishery on the road, so he help her as an insult.'

'yeah. Maybe that was the case, because of look at her face, so red.'

'Rozkarl really looks handsome. A pity though, as Tyron is the only person in his eyes.'

'Yeah, and also in Nishery's case.'

Rozkarl walks as usual, while Nishery fastens her steps, reaching the room immediately.

The two still felt awkward with each other as they look away from each other, but not that obvious.

Tyron who's in the middle, of course, would notice it and just get even more annoyed. He was already annoyed when he saw the two going to school together, and got even more annoyed to see their awkward expression.

"Rozkarl, why are you with Nishery?" 

"I bring her things that were left in this room, but Uncle Jack makes me stay there."

"What? You sleep with her?"

"No! He sleeps in our guest room."

"Okay."

"Tyron, do you have anything to do this afternoon?" 

Nishery, remembering what happened yesterday, starts to use Tyron. 

She believe her dad since it was true and effective. I just need to care about the fire! Yeah, just make the fire bigger!

"No, why?"

"Then let us watch a movie?"

Tyron expected this and was waiting for Rozkarl to fight with Nishery, but who would expect him to let her have her way.

"Tyron, let's go shopping tomorrow." offered Rozkarl not wanting to fight nor even talk with Nishery, since the most important thing to do is to distance from her and focus on Tyron.

"Okay." 

Tyron agreed to both of them, feeling a little depressed but proud of himself for being fought over.

As the class started, the talking students quietened down.

When math class arrives, the teacher divides his students into a group activities.

Then three were grouped again together, with Sophia and Rose added.

The atmosphere in the group becomes a little intense as Tyron and Nishery look at Rose with a strong gaze.

"Rose, it's wrong! You first need to multiply both coefficients with the same variables before getting its square root." 

Rozkarl makes Rose do problem 3 correctly.

"Be attentive!" 

Tyron can't help but be annoyed, as he wasn't the only one.

Rose felt embarrassed but was happy to see Rozkarl helping her.

"Tyron, will you do problem 2? It's quite hard." 

Nishery tries to annoy Rozkarl but who would expect that he'll just ignore it.

"Sophia, can you solve problem 1?" 

Rozkarl did not mind Nishery. Although a little uneasy that Tyron might like her, he also needs to distance himself from Nishery as he still remembers what happened to them.

"A little bit."

"Then can you solve it? Nishery and Tyron will solve problem 2 and you solve problem 1 while we solve problems 3 & 4."

"Why don't the three of us solve problems 1 & 2?" 

"Yeah, we might finish it soon." 

Tyron was now being riled up by Rozkarl.

'What on earth did happen to him? Why he's not on his usual self! Did something happen between him and Nishery! Right, she rejects her so maybe he's a little angry at her. Ah, I understand him, he will surely return to his normal self after some time.

Nishery was also a little annoyed at Rozkarl. 'you just want to be with Rose! But how can it be? He's gay! A gay! Why don't want to fight with me? Ah, because we're friends now. Okay, I understand!' 

5