Out Of The Jail (Part 1)
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88: Out Of The Jail (Part 1)

Rigen's perspective

Haah! Haah! Dammit! Reimi didn't remember anything she has gone through with me in that previous world, maybe Shera and Hatano were also the same as her. Dammit! I should have not come back here to experience such pain like this! I should have stayed in that world with Cawess!

I was wondering how was Cawess now, maybe he was now being cared for by his lover in the hospital, I hope he will marry Valenta soon. 

I was now wondering how would the families and parents of Haris, Pambo and Sulivan react to their deaths, they should have lived through the world war.

Sigh! I was now being jailed here and didn't know how would my fate be decided, maybe I will die sooner or later. Hatano and Sarah would be released for sure...or they would be accused unreasonably and got executed like me.

Sigh! Fuck! Maybe I should try again, yeah! I should try again! I knew a quote from my previous world: Gods only make challenges that we can get through.

If Goddess Katia was now trying to break me then I will have to find a way to calm down, maybe it would not be too late to love Shera, Hatano and Reimi again, about Sarah...maybe I should skip her.

But what I should do to love them now? To form a harem, haha! Bullshit! Shera will surely kill me if I do that. I still remember the scene she was about to stab me to die when we were living together with our daughter, I want to see that scene again!

I felt a bit hungry now, maybe it was now noon, I was wondering if the prisoners like us can be treated well, Reimi said to the jail keeper named Baston that we should be treated well, hope he will do what she told.

"Commander...I want...to ask...you...something..." - A voice called me from behind, that was Hatano

I turned around while sitting on the straw to see Hatano, she was now kneeling on the floor while patting Sarah's head, who was lying on her thighs, Sarah was now sleeping or so, she slept very well.

I wanted to be like Sarah, I wanted to lay on Hatano's thighs to release all of my stress. I know that Hatano from this timeline was still very hated me, not Hatano from the world war dimension. 

Hatano from the world war dimension had eaten her little sister, which was very morbid but maybe she did that because she loved her sister so much.

I and Hatano had a one-night stand together, she said she made love with me because she wanted to fulfill Sarah's last wish, Sarah before she died, she told Hatano that she had feelings for me. 

But to me, that not meant Sarah love me, maybe she had some feelings for me on that dimension and for some reason. 

Hatano has illusioned herself, made Sarah's last wish become misunderstood in her mind so we had a very lusty one-night stand, I love Hatano though she still hates me.

"Commander...why did you look...at me...so long?" - Maybe I should tell Hatano the truth if I have to

"What do you want to ask me, Hatano? You rarely talk, why don't you keep patting your little sister?"

"When Reimi got us...in the jail...you asked her...about strange things...in our world..."

"You also...mentioned about...the Third World War..."

"You mentioned...as if she has...gone through it...what does it...means?"

Maybe I should tell her the truth? Should I?

"Hatano, if you want to hear then...I will tell you the truth but do not tell anyone about this, even Sarah."

"Hai...Commander..." (Yes...Commander...)

Maybe I should cut short the story, I should not tell her about the 6 years I have lived together with Shera.

"Hatano, I came here from the future, I know that is very hard for you to believe my word but listen."

"The ceremony had happened, a very big explosion came out during summoning and we were all sucked into it, when I woke up from the explosion, I was in a heavily destroyed area, that place was Washington D.C."

"I have met you after a few minutes of running around the place and accidentally met you, you were just alone at that time." 

"When I asked you about what happened, you told me about the place I had come, it was having the world war and you have got there before me for 6 years." - That was just half-truth, I actually asked Cawess and Sulivan for it

"Sarah didn't follow you at that time, we later fought to retake the White House from the enemy." 

"While we were trapped on the second floor, you told me about your hidden story about Sarah that she has died on the first day she got there with you."

Hatano's face suddenly turned serious, her hands suddenly squeezed tight and she made a long breath as if she was trying to calm down.

"If I know that day would happen, I should have trained Sarah tougher, I was too soft on her, my little sister's mind and will are too soft to kill people." - Hatano said to me while staring at sleeping Sarah, maybe she has misunderstood when I didn't tell her all the story

"You have misunderstood my story, Hatano! Sarah has used herself as a decoy to lure the sniper out for you to shoot, she died after doing that."

"My little sister is too pure, she is so stupid to sacrifice herself, she should have more selfish to stay alive, I must train her more from now on to make her get stronger."

"I think you're too extreme to think about it, Hatano! If you keep training Sarah like the way you tell, you will either make her crazy or make her become a serial killer with emotionless."

"You're not my mom or my father, Commander! This problem is about my family's problem...stop caring...about us..." - Now I hate Hatano again!

"Yawn! Uh!" - Sarah suddenly woke up, she slowly got out of Hatano's thighs and rubbed her eyes, she looked around and saw us, maybe she has noticed something, our faces were quite grimaced after quarreling

"Commander! Yawn! Sis! Did you two just quarrel again? Please, can't you two make up? Onegaishimasu (Please)!"

"Gomennasai (I'm sorry)...Commander..." - Maybe I should be sorry too, we could discuss this in peace later

"Sis, Commander said he didn't want us to speak Japanese, you should say English to sorry him." - Sarah was a bit serious about this, maybe she was waiting for both of us to make up for real, no joke

"I'm very sorry...for what I said...to you earlier... Commander..."

"I also need to be sorry too, Hatano!"

"Ah, good good! You two have finally apologized to each other, but...Commander, sis! Can't you two sit near together? You two should be more friendly, hehe."

Sarah suddenly stood up after balancing her feet after sleeping less than one minute ago and pulled me closer to Hatano. Sarah opened a smile to both of us, Hatano seemed very annoyed to see me but she kept calming her mouth, not to let her sister see her real emotion.

"Ah, I'm so hungry! Sis, Commander! Do you two hungry like me? I'm wondering how long until our lunch gets here, maybe I should ask Baston - san." - Sarah patting her belly

"Sarah, can you stop using Japanese honorifics? This place is not Japan and we did not isekai to the world that speaks Japanese."

"Eh! Commander, Just considers the world we are living here is an isekai, we look to be in an anime now." - Anime bullshit! Isekai in Japanese means another world so I can accept, but we are now living in a real another world, not anime!

Maybe I should not too harsh about this, just let Sarah do what she wanted. To least to make things more lively, but I was still thinking about loving the girls I loved again...ahhh!

"Baston - san! Is there any lunch for us?" - Sarah suddenly held the wooden cage's pillars and shouted a bit loud outside to call the jailkeeper

A few seconds later, footsteps came inside our room mixed the keys jail rooms moving around while being placed on the leather belt of Baston's, he slowly walked toward us.

"Uh, Sir and ladies! What do you want for calling me here?" - Baston asked us but he stared at Sarah, maybe he was peeking at her boobs when Sarah was looking at his face, what a dirty old man!

"Baston - san, how long until our meal gets here? I'm so hungry!" - Sarah was now asking Baston with her pureness, she didn't notice that he was peeking at her breast

"Normally, the prisoners won't have permission to have lunch and dinner, they only have the chance to eat breakfast but the three of you here are exceptions, the lunch will be at any moment, please wait."

"Can you promise, can you promise me, Baston - san?" - Sarah pulled her little finger out of an exposed space of the wooden cage as if she want Baston to promise us

"What are you doing, lady?" - Baston asked Sarah in confusion, he didn't know what is pinky promise 

"This act from my homeland means to promise, when we touch our little fingers together, we have made a promise, the one who didn't make the promise will face bad things." - Sarah kept raising her little finger out

"Your homeland seems very different from us, lady! Maybe our customs are different so I saw it weird." - Baston slowly made a pinky promise with Sarah

"Hehe! The promise has been made, remember to promise, Baston - san." - Sarah smiled very wide, maybe she has made friends with this dirty old man...I mean this jail keeper! Why did this guy look like dirty old men from NTR hentaI? Maybe I should get all of my girls away from him!

"Alright, lady! I promise, nice to see someone that is easy to make friends like you." - After promising with Sarah, Baston slowly walked away from our jail room

"Yawn! Sis, please talk more, you are always silent, we are having a friend here, that's our Commander." - Sarah yawned and then sat next to us

"I will...try...Sarah..."

"Ah...yawn! Maybe I should turn off SA now." - Sarah turned off her Advisor, I was very shocked to see it didn't heat though the around here was enough bright for the battery charging, what the hell did I just see???

Shera's perspective

I was now going to Sir Rigen's and his subordinates' jail room, I have gathered all of their magic tools and Reimi was now carrying them on her shoulders and her hands. Luckily that our father has willing to hand over these things for us, my brother would have stolen these things for his purpose if he has a chance to do.

I saw Reimi was going while carrying those magic tools was quite miserable, maybe she was trying to wear the straps of those magic tools properly, she has changed the way she wore many times now. 

Reimi was also holding another thing in her hand, to me it was a short magic tool which has a handle on its downside and a thing that looked to be a metal trigger next to it. I was very nervous when Remi's index hand kept touching the metal trigger, she could pull the trigger anytime and it would cause something very dangerous.

Sir Rigen said to me his homeland has very rare people who can use magic but the people in his place can create magic with their knowledge to use them. 

Sir Rigen didn't say more details but to me, maybe these magic tools could be used without transferring magic into them, so these things could be considered projectile weapons like our bows and crossbows.

"Reimi, keep your finger out of the metal trigger of the magic tool!" - I said to Reimi and then she panicked got her index finger out and lowered it down to hold the short handle of the magic tool

"I'm very sorry for my uselessness, my Highness!" - Reimi was now going faster back to my room to store these magic tools before returning them to Sir Rigen and his subordinates when they have finally been released 

"Are those magic tools heavy, Reimi?" - I may have some more information if I ask Reimi, I was wondering how these things work, I wanted to ask Sir Rigen's permission before touching them

"No, my Highness! They are shorter than our spears and our swords but heavier for some reason, I notice that these things are made of steel with wood or something similar."

Those things looked to be weapons more than magic tools to me, did Sir Rigen trick me? Maybe he was doubting me when we first met, cannot blame him! I also did that to him, but I could not verify it yet, must gather more information.

"You can stop now, Reimi! I will open the door." - Reimi has finally stepped close to my room so I went in to open the door

When I opened the door, inside my room was a table on the left side to study, next to it was a small box that has the wooden knives that I made myself and a small pink table that has a round mirror used for makeup. 

Farther to my room was my wide bedroom, I was waiting to show Sir Rigen this room, and I also...wanted to...invite him...to sleep with me...

My late mother said if you sleep with the one you love then you will get pregnant, but for some reason, every time my mom told me, she would stress the word "love", which made me didn't know what she mean. 

But I could not stay in this room forever, I would move out to live inside the Imperial Academy after a week from now on, I can only meet Sir Rigen at night after having dinner to let him teach me in my private room. 

That was my father's punishment to me, maybe I should not complain anymore, I will find excuses to get outside to meet Sir Rigen. My study skill was fine in the academy...I was only bad at writing...because my handwriting was the best bad in my study so I didn't scare if my grade low down a bit. 

"My Highness, can I come in?" - Reimi asked me when she was outside

"Of course, Reimi! Come in, put the magic tools on my study table." - I ordered Reimi to go inside, when she walked in, she put the magic tools on the study table

"Haah! Haah! Thank the Goddess, I was so much miserable to wear the straps..." - Reimi was relieved after carrying the magic tools

Then I looked at the magic tools on the tables, I saw the three of them, two long things and a short one, a long with black color. The other one was longer than the black one with the color looked to be dyed into the jungle color as if to use to camouflage with very detailed dyed.

About the short magic tool that had a brown color, I was asking myself if something was missing while we were carrying these things here...we lost a magic tool in my father's room?

"Reimi, where is the other magic tool?"

"Ah, my Highness! His Majesty has ordered me to let him keep one behind, he said he would return it later." - What?

"And you let my father take it, Reimi? You didn't think what he is gonna do with it? I didn't believe if my father's promise to release Sir Rigen is true or not but he can use that magic tool to hurt him!"

"I'm very sorry because of my uselessness, my Highness!!!" - Reimi kneeled and bowed toward me very deep, cannot blame her, my closest guard was not smart but she always wanted to do her duty best

"Stand up, excuses later, we will now head to the jail to meet Sir Rigen, we can take back the lost magic tool later."

"Thank you for your generosity, my Highness!" - Reimi stood up and then waited for my next order

I suddenly felt a bit lonely, maybe Sir Rigen has been jailed me very nervous though he was now still safe, I accidentally looked at Sir Rigen's dog tag which I wore on my neck. I forgot to do my daily love act, I forgot to lick it, maybe I will lick the dog tag a bit before going to Sir Rigen.

Ah! I slowly took the dog tag out and then licked it very madly, my saliva was now wetting the dog tag, must lick more, must wet more! Sir Rigen's smell was in the dog tag, I could smell it! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

Not enough! Not just Sir Rigen's smell! I must feel his blood, his voice, everything of him in my body! Must indirectly show my love to him right now! I hope he will happy to take the love I was about to make for him! 

"Ah, my Highness! Stop! Stop!" - Reimi was shocked for some reason when I pulled out my skirt and then pulled out my underwear that exposed my wet vagina

Ahh! I will show you my love, Sir Rigen! Please take it! I took the dog tag out from my neck and rubbed it around my vagina to make it wet! Ahh! I felt that you were now around me, Sir Rigen! Ahh!

"My Highness! Please stop! Your illness has gone very far! Please, calm down, my Highness!" - Reimi suddenly yelled quite loud at me, why did this servant against her master's will? So rude!

"Please, my Highness! Stop to relieve yourself that morbid way, you just have licked the dog tag these days but now you are using it to relieve!" - Rude! Cannot be forgiven!

"Please, my Highness! Maybe I should ask Sir Rigen to help you, the thing that you are holding to relieve with is just a thing, not him!"

"You don't know anything about love, Reimi! Get out to let me relieve myself now!"

"But my Highness! I...I understood, I hope Sir Rigen will know and also accept your love for him some days, I'm so sorry to yell at you earlier, I will go out now."

"Hey, Reimi! I...do not let your master mad at you again, alright?"

"Yes, my Highness! I'm sorry, but please reduce behaving morbidly when you are alone, my Highness! I'm just...worried about you." - I was a bit mad when I heard Reimi say I was sick in my head but...maybe I should calm down

"I understood, now go, Reimi!"

"Thank you, my Highness!" - Reimi bowed to me and then walked outside

So this time this room only has me and the dog tag now! Ahh! I was now rubbing it around my vagina to let it wet! Ahh! I slowly raised the dog tag and licked it again with my wet tongue, I swallowed all after licking the dog tag! 

Ahh! Haah! Haah! My saliva and my love water were now inside my mouth with Sir Rigen's smell! Not enough! Not enough! Ahh! Ahh! Must lick more to have more feeling! Ahh!

Sir Rigen! Can you feel my love for you! Ahh! Can you feel my saliva and my love water! Ah! Ahhh! I bet you very much love it! Ahh! More! More! More! I want more!

Rigen's perspective

For some reason, when I was thinking about Shera, my mind and my body started shivering in terrify. And for some reason, even when I stopped thinking about her, that feeling still remained.

Did I just get some special ability to sense unusual things when I got back here?

"Ah! So hungry! Prime Minister Cherdenko is very starving right now! How can he fight against the Allies and Empire with his starving!" - Sarah was now sitting on the straw with us to wait for the lunch, I was also hungry like her

She just mentioned Prime Minister Anatoly Cherdenko, a character from Red Alert 3...this girl was quite addicted to that game...how did she become marines by only playing Red Alert? Try hard?

Shera's perspective

...

...

Ahh! I have finally spurted out my water after a few minutes of relieving, it has wet all the bed! I was still licking the dog tag to show Sir Rigen the love I put on him indirectly.

Ahh! I should control myself, I must get to Sir Rigen now, I have wasted the minutes to visit him, I was wondering if Sir Rigen was now starving or not. I hope he has done eating and eats well with good meals, most prisoners have to eat bad meals.

I immediately got out of my bed and then returned the dog tag to my neck, about the mess that I made in my bed, I will clean it later. I wanted to let the love water that I made there and didn't clean my bed sheet to let Sir Rigen sniff the smell when he got in my room, hope he will love it.

I walked outside to check on Reimi, when I opened the door, I felt like someone has sat at the door to block it, maybe she was sitting to stay guard.

"Reimi, I will go out now, get out of the way." - I yelled out to let Reimi hear my word

"Yes, my Highness!" - Reimi walked out the door, I felt the pressure on the door has finally ended so I opened the door

At the time I walked out, Reimi was looking at me with some tears in her eyes, she has cried when she was guarding outside but I didn't know. Maybe I was relieving myself with my mind thinking about Sir Rigen so I didn't notice.

"Let's go, Reimi! We are late, we have to come to Sir Rigen as fast as possible."

"Yes, my Highness!" - Reimi immediately led the way, we were about to visit Sir Rigen and his subordinates, I was wondering if they have eaten or not

During we were walking down the long hallway to go to the back yard of the Palace to go down the basement, a woman who looked to be a maid ran past us in a hurry, the maid seemed to be very terrified.

"Hey! How dare you went past Her Highness but didn't greet her!" - Reimi yelled toward the maid so the maid stopped and slowly turned around to see us

"I'm very sorry, Your Highness! Please forgive me!" - The maid bowed toward me very deep and then ran away in a hurry

"Hey! Stop right there! Do not go without Her Highness's permission, maid!" - Reimi yelled to the maid again, that maid immediately went toward us and kept bowing

I slowly recognized the face of the maid, she was an old lady, her face looked very familiar, she was...Cestra, one of two of my father's maids that worked in the King's room, what was she doing here?

"I'm very sorry for my rudeness, Your Highness! I hope you will spare this lowly old and weak maid's life." - Cestra bowed to me with all of her terrifying showed on her talk

"What just has happened to you? Why did you go so rushed?"

"I'm not hiding anything, Your Highness! His Majesty has executed one of his two guards that work in his room because that guard was about to tell everyone here about your lov-, I mean! Please forgive me!" 

"His Majesty was very kind to us, he spared the others' lives if they accept to take the money, shut their mouths forever and get out of the Palace today to return to their homes, I am also on that list."

"You can go now, return to your countryside safety, remember to be silent about my story, this Highness allows you to leave."

"Thank you deep in my heart, Your Highness! I will go now, I swear to the Goddess that I won't reveal anything." - The maid bowed to me for quite a long, a minute after bowing me, she ran away

"I hope these people can return to their homes safely, Reimi! What do you think, my closest guard?" - I asked Reimi and then noticed she was looking at the space as if to think about the earlier maid

"She will die after all, my Highness! The coup just has over and His Majesty is now sending the guards to scout all on the streets."

"Also, the information that disadvantages our Kingdom, my Highness! Especially related to the Royal people will be fastly dealt with, that maid will surely die when she gets out of the Palace or when she is on her way back home."

"No, how could it happen, Reimi?"

"I may not be smart, my Highness! But I have seen this in the coup 10 years ago when I was 12. His Majesty was cruel and brutal at that time, he is now trying to live peacefully by caring about the people."

"You meant Sir Rigen's life will be ended up like their fates, Reimi?"

"I don't know, my Highness! But at least His Majesty won't dare to hurt Sir Rigen, don't you worry."

"How do you know?"

"Well, His Majesty has a weakness that only my late father - his closest guard knew, he told me about it."

"What is it?"

"Your father is very scared of your late mother so he won't against your wish, hahahaha!" - Eh?

"Ahem, this lowly servant apologizes to my Highness for joking around!"

"Maybe we should go to see Sir Rigen now, Reimi!"

"Yes, my Highness! I will lead the way." - Reimi stood straight and then walked with me through the hallway

Then we walked down the basement, the basement I got down seemed very dirty and gloom dark to me, it had 20 jail rooms in total. 

Baston - the jail keeper as I could remember his name was now sitting on his work table while raising his legs on the table, next to him was a Warsaw guard that held a plate of meals.

"Oh, thank you! I will take it from here." - Baston thanked a guard that has to deliver meals, the lunch has been brought out was for prisoners, which meant Sir Rigen and his subordinates didn't eat yet, I was so worried!

The guard turned around and saw me so he gave me a bow and then walked out of the basement to do his other jobs. Baston was now holding the plate of meals and was about to head inside a jail room but he saw me and Reimi.

"Ah, Your Highness! Why did you come in this dirty place today?" - Baston bowed toward me while holding the plate

I looked at the plate and noticed the meals only have 5 pieces of moldy bread and two cups of water, why did these people treat Sir Rigen so bad!

"Why the meals have only these! It should have been better like our Royals!"

"I'm very sorry, Your Highness! But it is the standard of a prisoner meal, even for the nobles."

"But Sir Rigen and his subordinates are the special guests! Make other meals now!"

"But Your Highness! To make a very good meal needs at least 1 hour to be done for the shortest and 3 hours to be the longest."

Maybe I should not let Sir Rigen starve, must give him these poor meals to eat first and then bring him other ones in the next one hour, I must apologize to him because of this.

"Let me take the meals, this Highness will bring them directly to Sir Rigen and his subordinates."

"But Your Highness, to let you do such a dirty thing is q-" - Still wanted to against my words!

"I said to let me do it! If you are against my word then you will know what will happen with you." - Having power in my hands are very good, I can do anything but I will use my power to protect Sir Rigen! 

"Yes, here! Your Highness." - Baston slowly handed me the plate of meals and I took my hand on it, I will bring Sir Rigen the lunch directly, haah! I will show him my love!

"Lead us to the 5th room." - Reimi ordered Baston to lead us to Sir Rigen's jail room

"Yes, right away." - Baston raised his hand to the room and told us to follow

Ah! Finally! I will bring the meal directly to Sir Rigen! Haah! Haah! 

Please wait for me, Sir Rigen! I will come to you soon!

1