A Small Test (Part 1)
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90: A Small Test (Part 1)

Ahh! Cannot sleep! My mind was so heavy, depressed, maybe I should close my eyes for a bit longer to take some sleep, cannot give up yet.

Let's think if I and my subordinates have been spared then how would I love my girls again? To form a harem...who should I start first?

Shera must be the one I will choose from the start but after Shera then who should I choose? But does Shera accept me to have a harem...? Should I ask her to let me have that permission?

But wait! I should not think much about it, things come slow will stable, things come fast will soon fall, maybe I should spend months to years, no! A year for the longest to love Shera.

After loving Shera, I will ask her permission to love other ones, yeah! Yeah! Finally, I have the basic plan, yeah! Just head to that plan first and then head to the other ones.

But Shera was very easy to get jealous and she seemed to want to take me for her own...maybe I should apply the ways the people in Hentai...nah! Hentai is fiction, this is real life.

I must do something...what should I do???

Gulp! Ah, did my stomach just gulp? No! So what has happened with it? Wait! Why did it so hurt? 

Ahh! Oh, dammit! Maybe I need to go to the toilet now, yeah! Yeah! Maybe the molded bread was so dirty so my stomach could not resist, my stomach was very hurt now!

Yeah! I should go now, must call Baston to ask me to lead me to go!

"Knock! Knock! Knock! Baston! Are you there!" - I yelled out to call Baston after knocking at the cage pillars for a few taps

"Yes, Sir! What do you need, Sir?" - Oh, thank god! This guy didn't leave his job for peeking at Sarah

But wait...Sarah was now defecating in the restroom but...hope the restroom has enough room for me to relieve myself.

Then I saw Baston slowly walk inside the jail room, he seemed to figure out why my stomach was having the problems so he immediately pulled out the keys to unlock the cage.

"Ah, Sir! Maybe you should wait outside for a bit until the others come back, Lady Sarah hasn't done her problems in the restroom yet." - What did you say, Baston?

"You can wait outside until they come back, Sir! Maybe eating dirty meals make most of the people have to go defecate, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience."

"Uh, Baston! What do you mean by I have to wait for the others to come back?"

"The restroom has only one, Sir! So...you know?" - Ah, goddammit! Oh, oh! Oh! Cannot take it anymore!

"Sir!" - Baston yelled to call me when I rushed outside of the jail room

Haah! Which room? The end of the corner to the left...there it is! Must get inside!

I immediately ran inside the corner of the room that I considered the restroom and then when I walked inside, there was a small square wooden house that was placed on the left side of the room.

Maybe this mini house was a restroom or something because there was a door that led inside, looked like it was enough to have a space for two to get in but I didn't care but headed toward the door.

"Knock! Knock! Sarah! Hatano! Are you two in there!" - I smashed the door a quite loud when my stomach was heavily hurt

"Yes, Commander! What's wrong?" - Nice, Sarah is inside!

"Have you done yet?"

"No, Commander! Wastes below but I didn't know how to use these cloths properly yet, wait for me a bit, Sis is now teaching me to use them."

Fuck! Why did it so hurt! Dammit! Open the door! Open the door!

"Knock! Knock! Knock! Open the door, Sarah! Open the damn door!"

"Eh! Wait for me a bit, Commander! Just 5 minutes!" - My butt will spurt out in only one minute! Must make a coup to take over the toilet! Must do something!

"Let me in, Sarah!"

"Wait, Commander!"

"Let me in! Let me in!"

"Should we throw to our Commander the cloths to let him solve his problem outside, sis?" - What the fuck did you just say, Sarah!

"Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

Sarah's perspective

"Eh, Commander! Don't be a shame, hehe! At least you got inside in time, don't sad, don't sad." - I patted John's head when he just woke up after going to the toilet, he was quite sad now!

I have done to go to the toilet in time and then John got in, after he has solved his problem, he pressed his face down the straw and slept till this time and then woke up. Seemed like I have made John mad, must apologize to him.

John didn't eat the next lunch because he has slept, I forced him not to eat because that was his punishment for making the Princess sad but I felt like my joke has gone so far, poor John.

Poor John! I should apologize to him.

"Okay! Okay! I'm very sorry, Commander! Don't be so sad, cheer up! Cheer up!" - I patted John more but he was still lowering his face, should do something to make him have the mood

"Ah, this day is the worst day of my life!" - John grunted and then lay down on the straw as if he was about to sleep

This time has already night and we haven't been released yet, maybe we will be released out of the jail tomorrow, I hope John will be okay.

Yawn! Why did sleep so much today but I still yawn? Huh! Sitting in this place with John and my sis was so boring, didn't have many things to do, I was wondering how long until we will get dinner.

Yawn! Maybe I should work out a bit to release my boredom, but what kind of training exercise I should do???

Yawn! The third yawn, let's skip about the exercise, I will stretch my body a bit before thinking about doing any exercise.

For some reason, my sis hasn't taken a nap but she seemed to be very bright and has no sign of sleepy, I should remind my sis to sleep well, I'm so worried about her.

"Sis, hear me." - I turned back to call my sis, she was now sitting on the straw

My sis looked at me at the time I told her to, I didn't notice what did my sis look at before she look at me, maybe John because there was no one here except the three of us.

"Are you okay, sis? I think you should take a nap, you know?"

"I'm fine...Sarah...I always close...my eyes...when I don't...have the need...to look..."

"But sis, are you sure that is okay? Don't make me scared."

"I'm fine...don't worry...are you hungry...Sarah?" - My sis patted me a sweet pat

"Yes, sis! I'm hungry but I think you should eat more than me for healthy, you always eat less, sis."

"Sorry for...taking your...meals...during those two lunches...Sarah." - No need to apologize, sis!

For some strange reason, my sis cared about me very much, my sis never forced me to do hard work and never forced me to eat less. But today my sis cut short my meal during those two lunches, maybe she was training me to try hard.

"No need to apologize, sis! You're always kind to me so I don't feel unpleasant if you treat me harshly a bit, you want to train me to try hard, sis?"

"Nod..." - Maybe I should ask my sis some advice

I later stood up and then walked to an empty space to stretch my body a bit, maybe I will do some pushups to release my laziness. There was nothing for me here to entertain in this world, not even a phone to surf, ahh! I miss Red Alert!

I was wondering if this fantasy world has modern nations or not, I didn't see any modern things yet, only feudal nations like this kingdom, Warsaw and its other neighborhoods.

But at the way I saw from the Elf Kingdom, Jung was the name of it, I think! It has a basement down the warehouse in a village named Zaira. That basement contained the Second World War relics from the two heroes that came to this world 500 years ago. 

That basement has the guns and even fighting planes from the Second World War but the elves people didn't bring these things out to research but kept them there, maybe they did not have a need to modernize their civilization. 

I spent time in Yura's house when I and my sis were still staying in the village to learn about magic a bit but I could not use it for some reason. About my sis, she said she did not need to learn magic, which made me feel very odd.

Normally, if we encounter something new then we must be very curious about it, right? But my sis seemed very opposite to my thoughts. Maybe my sis did not need to learn magic because she has secretly learned about it but didn't show me.

Okay, enough talk! Let's head to the work!

"Uhhh! Eeeeh!" - I moaned a bit while stretching my hands and my leg by heading my hands above and tiptoeing my leg after sitting too long

Then I slowly stretched my leg, slowly moved to keep them steady, maybe I must heat myself fast to do the workout.

"Ummm! Uhh!" - Maybe I should stop moaning now, John was now moving his head slowly while he was lying on the straw as if he heard some noises, poor him! He wanted to sleep but I didn't let him sleep!

"Sarah...why don't you...head to the main...part?" - My sis asked me

Maybe she wanted me to skip heating myself to head to do pushups right away, maybe it is worth trying!

Yawn! Ahh! Why did I yawn again! I was a bit unpleasant because of it! 

Okay! I slowly pressed my hands and my feet to the ground and was about to perform some pushups, maybe I should press myself down to do the pushups now.

"Wait...Sarah...wait for me...a bit..." - My sis suddenly stood up and then walked toward John

"Ah! What the hell!" - John woke up after getting a strong bonk from my sis to his head, you are so mean to disturb his nap, sis!

"Help my...little sis...to do...pushups...Commander." - Ah! Sis! Stop messing with John!

"Okay, okay!" - John suddenly stood up, he even bowed toward my sis as if she was his superior, why did John obey my sis so much?

John later walked toward me and then confused, I didn't know what did my sis mean to ask him to help me, maybe John was wondering like me.

"What should I do for the help, Hatano?" - John asked my sis when he was tapping his head

"Make yourself...as a dumbbell...on her back..." Eh! Sis! You want to break my ribs or what!

"Hey! I'm very heavy, you know! Sarah will surely break some bones!"

"She won't...her bones will be...stronger...not weaker...after this..." 

"Okay, sis! If you want, but I will stop when I see it goes out my limit." - Maybe I should try hard a bit

"You...should...yell...when you...push up...too...Sarah..." - Huh!

"Commander, you know the lyrics of the punishment from Sergeant Hartman? The part that he punished the entire platoon because of Private Pyle." - Eh! What were you just saying, sis?

"Ah, 1, 2, 3, 4, I love Marines Corps, isn't it?" - Eh! Did John know about it?

"What were you two talking about, Commander, sis? I don't know."

"Full Metal Jacket...maybe you didn't know about that movie." - John talked to me and then sat on my back, ahh! I felt a very hard pressure that was placed on my back!

"Pushups now, Sarah! Remember the lyrics, 1! 2! 3! 4! I! Love! Marines! Corps!" - Ah, Commander! You are so mean!

"Start! Exercise!" - My sis yelled toward me

"Ahhh! Uhhh! Ahh! One!" - I moaned quite miserable while pressing myself down on the floor to do pushups, John was now sitting on my back to observe me

"Two! Uhhh! Ahh!" - I pressed myself up while my back was taking much pressure from John, he was so heavy! Ahhhh!

"Three! Ahhhh! Uhh! Eeeeh!" - Ah! I have finally done pressing myself down again! My sis was now counting on me, must make her proud!

"Four! Ehhhh! Uhhhhh! Eakkkk!" - The second time to press me up, I was moaning very hard because of the pain!

"I! Ehhhh! Ahh!" - Come on, just a little bit more!

"Keep going, Sarah! You can do this." - Stop talking while sitting on my back without giving me a notification, John!

"Uhhh! Ahhh! Eehhhh! Love!" - Just a bit more!

"Marines! Ehhhh! Ahhhh" - Just an only one more time! Come on! I can do this!

"Sir Rigen, I bring you the meals." - Eh! Someone was walking here, I was pressing myself down so I only saw the person's leg and a plate suddenly dropped on the floor, the meals inside the plate have poured around the floor 

Eh! The plate carried our meals has finally been dropped on the floor, the woman that was looking at us...ah! Princess!

Rigen's perspective

Uh oh! Maybe I should find an excuse for myself to get out of this situation, Shera was now looking at me with her confused eyes but I could feel the sense of killing in her eyes, I should get down now.

"Ahhh! Haaah! Haaah!" - Sarah breathed quite hard and then sat down after doing the pushups, I pressed my body on her back quite hard

"Sir Rigen, Lady Sarah, what were you two doing?" - Uh oh! Shera was looking at me as if she was very jealous, she even dropped the meals on the floor, so I have finally starved this noon and this night

"Baston, open the cage." - Shera lowered her head and then ordered Baston

Then Baston unlocked the cage and then Shera suddenly got in the cage, she pinched my cheek very hard and then pulled my collar to pull me away from the cage with the witnesses from Baston and my subordinates.

"Wait, Shera! I mean Princess! That was just a misunderstanding, I'm innocent! I just helped Sarah to do exercise!" 

"Baston, make Sir Rigen's subordinates the other meals, Sir Rigen will have to stay starve tonight." - Okay, my life is done here!

"Eh! Commander! Princess, please forgive! Uhh! Uhh!" - Ah! Hatano has pressed Sarah's mouth so she could not speak

"I did nothing wrong, Princess! Please let me out!" - I was pulled by a girl but I didn't resist, what was strange with me?

"Excuse for me later, Sir Rigen! I was about to let you eat before getting you to my father but seemed like you have made me mad." - Ah! Sorry!

Then Shera pulled me out of the basement and got to the backyard, for some reason, I didn't see Reimi anywhere, Shera got here alone?

Shera after taking me out of the backyard, she pressed me hard to a wall nearby if she want to ask me something...or she just want to force me to kiss her.

"Sir Rigen, answer me honestly, what were you doing with Sarah earlier?" - Why did you stick your face near me, Shera? Stop!

"Uhh! I was just helping her to do some physical exercises but you got here when we were doing that so you misunderstood."

"Really, Sir Rigen? I'm very sorry for being angry at you." - I didn't feel like Shera has trusted me in that story, she seemed to be calm down but did not believe me

"You are hungry right, Sir Rigen? I will call the maids to make you another meal later, but at first, you need to meet my father." - Shera immediately grabbed my hand and then led me to go

"Princess, we should not hold our hands, you must hold the hand of the one you love." - Maybe I was fooling myself, I'm the one she loves!

"But the one you said is here, Sir Rigen! It's you." - Shera walked faster with her face nervous

"Sir Rigen, I have to say to you this, my father has temporarily spared you and your subordinates but I didn't believe him, he told me to bring him to meet him, please be careful."

"Why, Princess?"

"My father took two belongings of you and your subordinates, not one like I thought before, those were the strange curved sword and the small magic tool, he can use those things to harm you so please be careful."

The strange curved sword, must be Hatano's Katana, about the small magic tool, must be an M1911 Pistol. If the King touches the gun to examine it carefully then he can have a bit of knowledge about it though I didn't know if he can operate the gun or not.

But if he can, that will be very dangerous! I was thinking about the reason why would my meeting with the King go but didn't notice around so when I looked up, I was in front of a door.

"Sir Rigen, this room is my father's private room, please be careful. Here, please take it, I think it can help you." - Shera pulled out an M1911 pistol, she hid it somewhere but I didn't notice

"Thank you, Princess! Ah!" - Shera suddenly kissed me at the time I took the pistol, this girl only knows to kiss but not lick the tongue, what a pure mature girl!

"Princess, we should keep our distances." - I immediately pulled Shera away from kissing me, she was quite worried when I have to meet her father

"Please, Sir Rigen! Please don't die." - Don't be sad, okay! Okay!

"I won't, I will return." - I slowly checked if the pistol was loaded or not and then put it behind my belt, I slowly opened the door to head inside

At the time I got inside, I saw a dark room that had a bit dying light of a candle which was placed on a table that seemed to be the king's work table. Shera's father was now standing before me, his face has been covered by the dark so I didn't see him properly, he pulled a chair from his table work and put it in front of my eyes and sat down.

"My daughter, if you are still wandering around here then I will kill him, do not peek or eavesdrop, I want to talk with your tutor a bit." - The King talked to Shera when she was peeking through the door

Then I heard the door shut and then a long silence appeared in the room, maybe Shera has finally out of the area so the King slowly lighted up an oil lantern and put it on his work table. The space of the room has been lighted up by the light but it was still dark to me, the King looked at me with a straight face and sharp eyes.

"John Rigen, answer to me honestly and I will consider sparing your life or not." - The King talked to me with a cold voice

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Now presence before me, introduce yourself fully."

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

"I'm John Ri-"

"Do it as the way a commoner that has been promoted to become a noble or a newly noble, that person will present before his ruler to introduce himself." - Wait! Did he mean I have to do the Royal customs, I didn't know how to do it, maybe...

I slowly kneeled one of my legs down toward the King, maybe this was the way the nobles always did to present themselves before their ruler, I slowly looked at his face when I was kneeling.

"No one can be allowed to look at their ruler without his permission, bow toward me." - What was his purpose for calling me here? I was still wondering?

I immediately bowed toward the King, maybe I should be more careful.

"Raise your head, this Majesty allows you to look at me directly to introduce yourself." - The King gave me the order so I looked at him directly

"I'm J-"

"You are not permitted to speak yet, I told you to look at me, not allow you to speak yet." - Maybe this would be very challenging

"This Majesty allows you to speak directly, introduce yourself, tell me who you are."

"I'm John Rigen, Your Majesty."

"The way you speak is completely wrong, let me make you an example: This one is called John Rigen, Your Majesty! Say it again."

"This one is called John Rigen, Your Majesty!"

"You just have lacked a thing: I'm very honored to be presented before you, I will serve my ruler till my last breath, say it."

"This one is called John Rigen, Your Majesty! I'm very honored to be presented before you, I will serve my ruler till my last breath."

"So the one who is called John, where do you come from?" - What should I say? I must think a bit!

"I'm from Virginia, the Kingdom of United States, Your Majesty!" 

"Completely wrong again! Let me show you."

"I'm from the family clan named Rigen, Virginia, United States Kingdom."

"If you are just a commoner newly become a noble but have to present before the ruler, you must say: I'm named my clan to be Rigen, the phrase Your Majesty can be erased, it is too redundant."

"The details of the introduction are about the family clan, the location specifically the region your clan is living in and your homeland."

"The ranks of aristocrats will also need to use but in your situation, I will pass it away." - Let's say it again!

"I'm from the family clan named Rigen, Virginia, United States Kingdom!"

"Virginia, The United States Kingdom? Is that the place you were born?" - Why did the King ask me normally like that?

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

Then the King looked at me more straight, he seemed to be verifying if my info was true or not, of course, I lied to him all.

"John or something, come closer to me, this Majesty wants to see you closer." - Maybe I should do what he said

"Yes, Your Majesty!" - I slowly stopped kneeling and walked toward the King.

"John, when your ruler asks you to come closer to him, you must refuse once to show your humbleness. Every noble have to know about this rule before presenting to the higher ranks nobles, even the King."

I slowly walked back farther and then kneeled one leg with my face headed to the King again, this custom was very annoying, I just want to quit! But I was wondering what was the purpose why the King called me here.

If he has willing to spare me and my subordinates then why he didn't release us? Or does he want to test me something before deciding to do that?

"John or something, come closer to me, this Majesty wants to see you closer."

"No, Your Majesty! This lowly human feels himself is not worthy to come closer to you." - Why did my mouth can think about this word? Forget it! Do fast and return to the jail to eat, I was very hungry right now! 

"I allow you to come closer, you have been granted fully the authority to come close to me." 

"Yes, Your Majesty!" - I walked closer to the King

"That's close enough, kneel before me." - When I was close to the King, he ordered me to stop to kneel again so I did what he said

"John, this room is very bright, isn't it?" - What? This room was dark but he told me it was bright? What was wrong with Shera's father? His eyes have problems?

"Your Majesty, I think this room is quite dark."

"John, in every situation, the King's word is right, even if he is wrong, no one cannot deny."

"John Rigen, are you truly a noble? This Majesty didn't see you like that, you claimed yourself a noble, not just a normal noble but high ranked, how can my daughter be tricked so easily like that?"

"The way you talk seems like you have imitated my daughter when you were traveling with her and her guard." 

Suddenly the King stood up and then opened a chest under his bed, he took out a sword that looked to be a Katana, so he has stolen this sword, it belonged to Hatano.

"Ah, don't mind about the sword, I just put it there for fun." - The King put the sword before me and then stood close to me

"You dare to trick my daughter to believe you are noble! You dare to touch her!" 

"My daughter that just has matured not so long ago but her body has been touched by your dirty hands! A filthy commoner that told yourself to be noble! John Rigen, you are nothing but a filthy pile of trash!" - The King kicked me very hard and non-stop

Dammit! I must endure this! I must endure! Fuck it!

"What is in your dirty mind when you touch my daughter! Don't you think you can have her! She will never belong to you!" - Ah! Fuck! I must fight back! I cannot endure his words, his kicks I can endure but not his words!

I immediately pushed the King away and then pulled out my pistol to point at him but suddenly. The King pulled another pistol from his back and pointed it toward me, I didn't know if he can operate the pistol or not.

"Settle down, John Rigen! It is just the middle of the test." - The King said to me and then walked closer

"Your tricks have completely exposed to me, you are not a noble and these magic tools are just advanced weapons that have been complicated made, you cannot deceive me."

"I just put the sword there to let you have another weapon if you don't have stick short metal stick, my daughter seems very care about you so she has prepared for you well."

"My daughter...she has feelings for you, and I invited you here to see if you are capable or not being her spouse."

"I don't know if you have feelings for my daughter or not but I see you are a strong man in your physical, not your mind, your mind is very weak." 

"Your mental cannot endure my insults when I was kicking you though I was about to kick you more to see how would you react."

"I see you're willing to fight back when someone insults you or hurts you, fight back is good but you fight back soon without thinking."

"If you can endure more then I will consider you a strong mind man or a pathetic feeble, but you are a feeble or not will be decided by the next exam, this is just a beginning."

"But I can see that you are willing to protect my daughter if she is harmed, but I'm not willing to let her be in the relationship with you now."

"Put down the weapon, John Rigen! You have passed this examination, follow me to the next one." - Maybe I should calm down a bit, I slowly put down the pistol and the King also did the same

The King walked closer to me until we faced to face very close.

"John Rigen, this Majesty wants you to answer honestly, talk to me all of the things you have in your mind when I ask you, alright?"

2