6 Years Ago (Part 1)
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71: 6 Years Ago (Part 1)

We were now walking near each other while pointing our weapons forward the hallway, we have lost our unit in the earlier attack. The SR forces must have used the B28 gas to attack in our position when we didn't cautious on them, Shizu was now the one who go first.

The inside of the White House was quite dark because there was no light at all, there was some furniture inside that was now burning a bit, which was caused by the earlier battle but that was not enough for us to see the way.

"Don't fucking see any SRs at all? Where the fuck are these guys?" - Cawess, can you stop swearing?

"Talk more normal, Cawess! Swearing too much is not good."

"Why did you have to care?"

"Hey, homies! I think we should not joke for now, it's serious, you know? We need to find our lost unit, only we are here in the White House." - Pambo said to us

"Guys, stay focused." - Sulivan said to me and then walked

We have gone very slowly to avoid our footsteps being heard by the SRs, Lieutenant Haris said that the SRs and their President were now hiding inside the White House and were waiting for retreat. 

They didn't attack us when we were outside the White House, maybe their ammo had gone or there was still very less so they saved them as much as possible to protect their President.

Then suddenly while walking slowly in the hallway, Shizu stopped and we also did like her, there was a door on the left side of the hallway which led to a room, maybe the SRs were hiding inside, should we breach inside?

"Stop here...I will see a bit..." - Shizu said to us and then grabbed a small wooden piece on the floor

Then Shizu opened half of the door and then threw the wooden piece inside the room, there was a sound of impact from the piece to the floor. After noticing there were no movements or sounds inside the room, Shizu ran inside as fast as possible.

Shizu acted so fast that we didn't have time to react, we waited for Shizu for a bit and then after a minute of waiting, Shizu walked outside and then pointed her thumb to call us to go in.

When we walked inside, the room...wait! Maybe I should everyone.

"We are on the ground floor, right?"

"Yeah." - Cawess said to me

"Which direction when we run inside here? Left side or right side?"

"Don't know, fuck that! Don't fucking ask me."

"Homie, I think we got in here from the left side." - Pambo said to me

Then we have just got in the palm room, huh? Then we were now inside the center hall, I saw that there was some furniture placed on each corner as if to be used as the sandbags, the hall seemed to be long so we walked slowly forward.

We walked a bit and saw Shizu go inside a room on the left, we also followed and noticed that the room looked to be a kitchen room, 17 corpses looked to be the guards inside the room lying on the floor. 

Around the corpses was a small hole that looked to be exploded, maybe one or more a grenade had been thrown inside the room and killed all of these guys.

"Guys, I think we should take off Alrotz masks now, it's is very clean inside, no B28 gas." - Sulivan said to us

Then all of us removed our gas masks and then started looking around for more, we didn't encounter any SRs while going inside of the room, maybe we should go more.

"Homies, why don't we take a bit of rest, look at all this stuff, man! These are rations, why don't we eat some, we are all hungry." - Pambo seemed very excited when he saw a bunch of rations inside the kitchen

"We cannot do that, Pambo! Our objective is still not done yet, and we will down our guard if we do that here, the SRs must be still wandering around here."

"John...you should eat...with the others...I will do the guard..." - Shizu said to me and then walked around and outside the kitchen to do the guard

"Okay! Okay! Let's eat." - Pambo grabbed a bunch of rations out and then put them on the floor...near the corpses

"Hey, Pambo! The space here is still full for us, why don't we move out a bit...from those dead?"

"Hey, homie! Oh, you're black! Oh, sorry, we have used to it so, hope you won't be annoyed with that, Rigenny." - Ah!!

"I'm just kidding, come on! There is a corner over there, we will all sit there to eat."

Then we moved out stuff there and sat down to eat very well as if we forgot our mission, haha!

"Oh shit! These MREs are never as good as this time!" - Pambo was eating the MRE packs very well and made many compliments on them, seemed like these guys haven't eaten much for a long time

"After eating these shit, I will tear the SRs and that asshole Pieterson apart." - Cawess was eating while swearing, this guy...cannot stop swearing for sure

"John, why don't you take some to Shizu? She eats very less." - Sulivan said to me and then gave me a bag of MREs

"Hey, I will come back later, do not eat my meal."

"Alright, alright! Go back here soon and I won't eat." - Cawess said to me and then ate faster

I went outside of the kitchen room to find Shizu, after going out, I found Shizu was sitting on a corner near a corpse that looked to be from an SR soldier, that corpse had stayed there seemed to be a long time, its blood even dried a bit.

"Hey, Shizu! Why don't you eat something?" - I gave Shizu some MRE packs and then she slowly took them away from me, she even bowed toward me

"I think you should eat more, John! Don't care about me."

"Why, Shizu! You're behaving very strangely, you had hated me for a few hours ago and now you are so kind to me, even refusing to eat."

"There is a reason...behind it..." - What did she mean?

"Just eat a bit, I don't want you to be exhausted, okay?"

"If that's what you want...then I will accept..." - Shizu slowly took out a bowl, maybe she had taken it from somewhere and then poured the meal from the MRE pack down the bowl

"Don't worry...about me...I have checked the other rooms, no SRs inside the ground floor..."

Then I went back to the others after giving Shizu food, when I got back there, Cawess was still sitting near my bowl but he didn't eat anything, what a man of culture!

"So...how's about your relationship with Shizu? She seems very like you." - Cawess said that to me while I was eating making my mouth spill out the meal

"What the fuck!"

"Nothing, don't worry! I won't take her away from you, she would cut off my dick if do that."

"Hey, I and her just friends."

"Ah, John! About you and Shizu, you two know each other?" - Sulivan asked me

"Yeah, maybe! We came from the same world but I didn't remember her, she even didn't tell me she is what to me."

"John, is it true that your world has no world war like us?" - Pambo asked me

"Yeah, that world still in peace, I guess! Ukraine still got invaded by the Russians and Putin has been detained in Alaska, but there is no world war yet."

"Waah! If I have a chance to get there, I will." - Pambo said to me

"John, do you have any girlfriend back home?" - Cawess asked me, what was wrong with this guy?

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Well, I had 2 chicks back there and now I have none."

"Never have a girlfriend for me to talk to when I was in the school."

"I just have met two of my subordinates not so long, they were girls, we were on a patrol mission and then suddenly we got lost and I got here."

"Have you ever had sex with someone, even a MILF?" - Cawess, what the fuck is wrong with you? This is not the time to say about those!

Then I thought back a bit and...no, I never had sex, I guessed.

"No!"

"Poor you, boy! I have threesome once, near foursome but that MILF didn't want to, she just wanted to have one-to-one."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hehe, homie! Cawess was a fuckboy of our team." - Pambo laughed while talking

"Well, I have fucked two chicks, one was my ex, one was her friend, we have a threesome once, that was some good shit!" - Ah, Cawess seemed to be a true fuckboy here

"Well, one week after that threesome, I came to my ex's house and met her mom, she was very hot, you know? I even knew that her husband has gone oversea to work so I showed her my size and then fucked her."

"You mean...you made her cuckold her husband?"

"Yeah." - I would never do that...never!

"Well, I did with that MILF 4 times and then invited her to do a foursome with my ex and her friend but she refused, that was so fucked up, man."

"Well, I told my ex about that, complained to her to tell her to persuade her mom to do that foursome and you know what?"

"That chick and her friends slapped me and then...I lost all of my chicks, she never contacted me again."

"That's call karma, hehe!" - Pambo slapped Cawess's shoulder as if to cheer him up

"About me, homies! I've got two chicks, a white and a black, they were always jealous when I asked them to do a threesome, they only wanted one-to-one with me." - Seemed like Pambo was not so bad

"Well, I've married that black chick and has a Prince, now they are still safe but I miss them and my ma, hope I can go back to Detroit to see them." - Now Pambo cried a bit, seemed like he missed his home

"But...I never fucked a MILF so...it's your turn, Jim! Tell us." - Pambo stopped crying and went back to the topic of our "culture" legacy

"Jim?"

"Oh, that's Sulivan's name, Sulivan is just his surname." - Pambo said to me

"What about you, Pambo?"

"Ion is my name."

Seemed like all of us had already done eating but Sulivan kept eating more, maybe he was still hungry.

"Sulivan, man! Tell us your chicks." - Pambo said to Sulivan while making a good mood

"Sigh! I only have my...aunt and some of her friends." - Oh shit! This guy is a MILF slayer

"Damn! Sweet Home Alabama!" - Pambo seemed very excited

"Tell us your story, Sulivan." - Cawess urged Sulivan to tell

"Sigh! Well, my aunt doesn't want to love someone, she hates to get married...she took my first time when I...15, you know?" - Sulivan pulled out a small image from his bag

"Oh, damn! This is your aunt? She is very hot, man! I would like to make a gangbang on her with you boys." - Yeah, Pambo! Me too, hehe!

"Well, I have sex with my aunt every time she visits me, we did those in my room, my house, her house, on the beach and even...in the kitchen when my parents were watching TV."

"My aunt sometimes invited 3 other of her friends to join, all were same her age, all hot." 

"I have fivesome with them 10 times, they were very hot and also very experienced, I love my aunt very much and those about those fivesome times, I still miss it." - Damn! You are the fuck boss here, Sulivan! 

"Man, you fucking son of a bitch! Why don't you share us a MILF to do gangbang, hmmph!" - Seemed like Pambo was very jealous of Sulivan's record

"Well, I think when the war is over, I will marry a young girl and keep my aunt as my second wife, I mean, my forever mate." 

"I will ask her permission to share her friends with you guys but please don't complain when they are old, they are more than 35, I guessed."

"My aunt was 28 when I left her to join the war when I got 17 and now she is...36 now, still fine to fuck." 

"Guys, can we stop here?"

"Yeah, man! Before getting our ass out here to go, what are you guys want to ask more?" - Pambo asked me if I wanted to ask more

What should I ask more? I still remembered the details about world war 3 on Reddit, maybe the man named Finder was right, the stuff I had on me before was the technology from this dimension.

But wait! How did I lose my Alrotz bag and the other stuff when I got here? Weren't those things still with me when I was with my subordinates under the sword cave?

Must not ask these guys about the thing on Reddit, it would make things complicated, the letter of a man named John...John what? 

I didn't remember exactly, that man gave that letter to someone and mentioned the war but I didn't remember.

Maybe I should ask these guys like I knew nothing.

"What about the gas mask you guys are carrying? Those gas masks are called Alrotz, what's that name?"

"Let me, Cawess." - Sulivan told Cawess to let him do that, Cawess would swear a lot in all of the lines of his talk, I guessed! So Sulivan just have saved me

"Well, that Gas mask is called Alrotz, which is named after the Dr. James Alrotz, you can consider him as Einstein, maybe."

"Well, in the first year of the world war, B28 gas was unbeatable, we could not resist its dangerous so there were many deaths caused by that China's secret weapon." 

"But in 2029, Dr. Alrotz created this kind of gas mask and it become our savior, if you have an Alrotz gas mask, you won't need to scare anything."

"Remember not to break the gas mask, a small amount of B28 can make you live very miserable, no one can survive when inhaling it." - Cawess warned me about the danger of B28

"Well, besides the Alrotz mask, Dr. Alrotz also invented an armor that looks like a Power Armor from Fallout, that Doctor is a big fan of that game, you know?"

"My leg has been chopped off because of that armor, I swear I won't wear it again, it was hot, cramped and heavy." - Cawess said to me

"What do you mean?"

Then Cawess crouched down and then lifted his left trouser for me to see, his left leg had been lost and the entire left leg had been replaced by a metal prosthesis.

"Well shit, I was with Sulivan, Pambo and the other marines at that time, we have been chosen to transfer that armor in a chopper." 

"The armor was the first version and also the first sample that got invented when Dr. Alrotz was in Manchester, the next Capital of UK after London got nuked." 

"We would have gone to Japan and then transferred it back to the USA but our chopper was shot down when we got to Vietnam or exactly, Hue."

"Luckily that our chopper has been damaged not so much but we needed time to repair it." 

"But those Ching chongs and those gooks kept shooting at us so much so I had to wear that Alrotz armor to fight until we got saved." 

"I was unbeatable in a short time, the armor resisted bullets and grenades very good, I even didn't feel pain while wearing it, until an asshole may be a Chinese or a Vietnamese shot an RPG at me."

"Luckily I was still alive but the armor broke, it was also hard to be removed so those marines chopped off my leg when it was so very stuck in the armor and luckily all of us got saved after I got shot."

"Stop bragging, Cawess! To show me you are a fuckboy is enough."

"So, that's all? That's all that Dr. Alrotz created?"

"Yeah...what wrong?" - Sulivan asked me in curious

"Then what about a bag that can carry many dozen pounds, we can even walk and run freely when we wear it."

"Those are too advanced technology, but if you want to meet that Einstein to give him your ideas, I would help you." - Maybe those things haven't appeared yet

"Marines...we should go now..." - Shizu suddenly went back and called us to go when we didn't notice, maybe she has done her meal

"Let's go, people." - I said to Cawess and his men and then grabbed my stuff and went beside Shizu

Then we went around the library and the basement hall on the ground floor of the White House, seemed like there were only us here, no SRs. 

When we were going around to get to those rooms, we saw a few corpses on the floor, away from each other not so far, maybe those corpses were the guards of the president, they died protecting him.

We also didn't hear any gunshots outside or inside the White House, maybe we were the only ones who survived after that B28 attack, the other marines may die, the five of us now were still moving together. 

I have officially confirmed that there were no SRs on the ground floor, maybe all of us will go on the first floor, just hope that all of us would be safe.

"Hey, move slowly, guys." - I reminded everyone to go up the floor slowly

All of us slowed our steps, highly on guards while pointing our rifles around each corner while going in, we slowly stepped onto the first floor without seeing the SRs, where were they, exactly?

Once again, Shizu suddenly went somewhere else and then returned to us and shook her head, that meant there were no enemies on the first floor, seemed like the SRs had retreated completely...or they were defending very tight on the next floors.

But we were now in the middle of the entrance hall and the east room on the first floor of the White House, maybe we should take a look a bit. Though Shizu said to us that she saw no enemy but that did not mean we didn't see anything, then we walked through the next rooms.

"Holy fucking shit!" - Cawess swore because he was shocked, the windows of the east room had been shot very terrible, broken glasses everywhere and SR soldiers' bodies, some of them torn out. 

Some SR soldiers died with half of their upsides and limbs lost, half of their downsides that has been smashed and the blood drained everywhere on the floor, seemed to be dried, maybe some Abrams shot here and caused bloody damages. 

"Holy fucking god, I want to vomit right now, let's move to the second floor, guys." - Cawess said to us and went outside

Then we slowly walked to the second floor, Cawess suddenly stood at the stair that nearly led to the second floor and stayed silent, he was peeking at something, that seemed very terrible.

"SRs are here, guys! One doing the guard, is sleeping...I only see him..." - Cawess said to me in cautious

Then suddenly Shizu sneaked up toward the SR and went around him, I was wondering what would she do. 

Shizu suddenly pulled out a KA-BAR knife from her holster and slit that SR's throat from behind while using her other hand to squeeze his mouth. That SR's eyes were very scared and panicked when he was about to die completely, Shizu later even cut his head off, threw it to the floor and smashed it with her feet.

"Sorry, I can't control myself sometimes..." - Shizu later went silent and led our group forward

We went from the grain stair room toward the stair landing room, the next rooms beside us were the east sitting hall and center hall. We went all over the east but saw no SRs so we returned and were about to get inside the center hall

"Wait...SRs inside the...center hall...many of them..." - Shizu said to me when I was about to get inside the center hall

"We can...use treaty room to go through...instead...of that room." - Maybe I would follow Shizu's suggestion

Then all of us went inside the treaty room, no one there but corpses, the president's guards and SRs, maybe they had a very big firefight here. The next to the treaty room was the oval room which used to be the President's workroom, we slowly got in there.

"Shit...Sigh!" - Cawess made a swear, I was also shocked

Looked like we have found the President, he was the subject of the previous rescue but now, he had been killed inside the oval room while being covered by 15 to 16 of his bodyguards. That President even held a pistol in his hand to defend himself when being shot.

But we sooner ignored that and returned to our mission, when we were looking around, there was an armor that looked to be the power armor of the Brotherhood in Fallout placed behind the oval room, it looked to be locked.

"Holy shit, maybe we can open our blood path now." - Cawess said and then touched the armor, he pushed a button behind its back and then the back of the armor opened, exposing to us a mold that was enough for a man to get inside the armor

"This is Alrotz armor." - Pambo said to us and then walked toward the armor

"John, bring battery here, we will use this baby." - I didn't know what was Pambo meant but I walked toward him and then Cawess also followed

"What the hell, man? Pambo called me."

"No, he fucking called me, you and I shared a name, dammit."

"Pambo, take a look." - Sulivan told Pambo to look back

Then Pambo turned around and he seemed a bit funny when I and Cawess were pointing our hands at each other, why did he laugh?

"Man, another spiderman meme, you two are so fit, homies." - Don't remind me of No Way Home anymore!

"I mean, Cawess!" - Pambo said to Cawess and then Cawess gave him a small thing had a blue rectangle that looked to be a battery

"What's it used for?"

"The Alrotz armor is manufactured very limitedly and has only 3 hours to use maximum, the battery Pambo is holding is a battery that we kept after we transferred the first sample of the armor, exactly...we stole it." 

"The battery hasn't been used for years so I hope it won't have an error while putting it on the armor, the battery we have now may be enough to use for 1 hour."

Then Pambo put the battery on the back of the armor, then the light of the armor's eyes turned on, seemed like I will have a chance to see something good. 

"So, who will go in?" - Pambo asked us

"No, not again." - Cawess refused

"No." - I refused

"After the war ends." - Sulivan refused

"..." - Maybe Shizu already has the answer but she didn't say

"Okay, I want to know how good is this armor." - Pambo got inside the armor and then its back shut down, the armor was now fully prepared to fight

"Homies, remember, no Chinese...though we are killing Americans."

Then Pambo got outside of the room to the center hall, he bashed the door and then held his M249 pointed around, I heard some noises from the SRs outside now.

"Homies over there, remember...no Chinese." - Pambo later started shooting the SRs

I heard a lot of gunshots from the SRs and Pambo, even grenade sounds, when we got outside, there were a bunch of SR corpses on the floor with some small holes from the grenade. Pambo was now shooting in madness and then we advantageously got near to the third floor.

Suddenly, a large thing fell near us, luckily that I have held Shizu to get out and we have been cut off our path with Cawess, Sulivan and Pambo.

"Are you okay, man!" - Pambo shouted to ask us

"No, we are fine."

"We too, but you two paths have been blocked."

Then all of us tried to lift that thing but cannot, seemed like it was very heavy, maybe we should wait here until we got saved.

"You two wait there, okay? We will get back here as soon as possible, the third floor has a room which placed radio. We will try to get there as fast as possible to call backup and also to help you two."

"Yeah, we will but hurry."

"We will fucking come back, don't fucking go anywhere, fucking hear it?" - Now Cawess had a mood to swear at me?

"Stop swearing and I will hear you, fuck you."

"We will fucking go now, maybe the SRs will be fucking gathering on the roof so we will get in the radio room fast, fucking wait for us." - Cawess said to us the last time and then went away

Seemed like this second floor had no SRs left I didn't stay guard much, Shizu was sitting on the corner that was near the thing blocked our way to the third floor so I also sat with her. I slowly put my military bag and my M4 down on the floor while sitting with Shizu, she suddenly held my hand, I felt Shizu was very weird but I hoped she would be alright.

"John...can you...hear my story...?" - Shizu told me

"This is a good time...when there...are only two of us here..." - Shizu said and held my hand tighter

"Please...I want you to hear it...I never told it to anybody..."

"Okay, so what do you want to tell me, Shizu?"

"Maybe you don't remember me or Sarah, it's okay, maybe you will remember it somedays like the way you remember us when you met us after losing each other for a month in that another world."

"I want to tell you the reason why I led the three of us to that world and also what happened to Sarah 6 years ago."

"What do you mean, Shizu? I only got to this world, there was another world before it?"

"Please...listen to me..." - Hatano slowly took a breath and was about to tell me her story

1