Billeranov Zeneztra (Part 1)
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read this line first before reading anything else:

This chapter is very disturbing to Chinese audiences, please stop reading if you don't like it or take all the risks after reading it.

Chapter 74: Billeranov Zeneztra (Part 1)

After the battle of the White House, we successfully killed the President of the Republic States, Pieterson Richardson so the civil war continued very advantageous on our side, our country has finally reunited only 3 weeks after the battle.

After the United States reunited, we immediately sent troops to fight in Europe to help NATO to fight against the invasion from India, Russia and China. India decided to leave their invasion away from Europe and then got out of the war after a year when US troops came to Europe.

About the Russian Federation, the reason why Russia sided with China after 5 years of the world war is that the President of Russia has been kidnapped by China in 2033. Russia's government replaced a new president that sided with China so that was why Russia switched sides.

After a week of the incident Russia switched sides, a Russian officer who ranked captain named Vladimir Vritalvasky killed his superior and made a coup to go side with the Allies, he made out civil war in Russia.

After 4 years of switching sides, Russia has finally returned to the side with the allies after the rescue of that Russian president which was a joint rescue operation from the US military and Vritalvasky's resistance forces.

About China, after declaring war on China, our US military hasn't sent troops to China yet but stayed focused on reuniting our country until it got united. 

After reuniting the United States, we made an invasion of Shanghai by a massive amphibious assault in 2039 but Operation Daotai has ended up terribly, we lost heavily. 

On the first day of the invasion, more than 1.000.000 US soldiers died and more than 2.400.000 wounded. We could not invade China by sending troops to their lands so we have changed to fight in them in sporadic fights in the air and on the beach, the world war hasn't ended yet.

But the world war was now about to be over, in only a few days left until that day, a truce has been jointly created by the US and China's government with a condition.

On December 25th, 2041, both sides of 10.000 US troops and 10.000 Chinese infantry troops armed with weapons, tanks and APCs would have the last battle on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

The condition that both troops would be placed opposite on the bridge, the US troops would be placed on the west side and the Chinese troops would be placed on the east side. The battle would be started and the side that occupied the entire bridge would be victorious and has the right to order the loser the conditions for ending the war.

We didn't scared about the condition of the truce but we haven't controlled back our nuclear system from China yet, not just our nuclear system but also the other countries' nuclear systems.

A joint task force has been created by the United States and Russian Federation secretly, Russia got out of the war at the end of 2040 so we have to do it secretly to hide it from China.

About me, it has been 4 years since I got to this world, a strange world that was having the third world war, I never forgot Shizu, I loved her, I never forgot her, I missed her very much.

We were now in Virginia, there was no sword mountain here on Virginia beach, maybe this world didn't have it, I kept thinking about Shizu, maybe I should return to the military base now. 

We were now having days off until the last battle to come, my home didn't have here, I stayed in the military base all the time, I didn't know where were Sulivan and Pambo now, maybe I should ask Cawess.

I stepped inside the military base to get to Cawess's room, he didn't go back to New York on these days off, maybe his parents had died so he didn't want to return there. 

I stepped past rooms to rooms and then I stopped to look at a room that looked to be the room for the secret special force, Cawess was inside there with Lieutenant Haris, General Hudson and three more men.

Those three men looked to be Russians, I didn't notice much, a man with short black hair looked to be an Asia, older than Sulivan a bit. Another white man with a blonde crew cut, he has a goatee beard, older than the Asian guy.

The last one, that must be a Russian too but I didn't notice much, I looked at them for a bit. Cawess was talking to the Asian man, he later gave given Cawess a bag that had something I didn't know.

Then Cawess asked Lieutenant Haris's permission to get out of the room and then walked outside, maybe I should ask him.

"Hey, Cawess! Who are the guys inside that room?"

"Sigh! Those guys are the Russian soldiers that joined the operation to decrypt the code to take back the control of the world's nuclear system that is controlled by China." 

"Those guys said that have the code to decrypt but the location of the system that controls the nuclear systems, they didn't know where, they said they would find the location in the next few days."

"Hey, John! I think you should cut your beard, it grows too much now." - You were also raising your beard, Cawess!

"No, I think letting my beard grow more is better."

"I didn't see Pambo and Sulivan anywhere, do you know where they are?"

"Ah, Pambo is now in Detroit, he is staying with his family and his parents before getting back here for the last battle, about Sulivan, you know? That fuckboy..."

"Well, Sulivan is now visiting his aunt in Kansas, he will stay in his aunt's home in a few days, maybe you know I mean." - Yeah, Sulivan will fuck his aunt after years without seeing, they must now sexing madness in the house

"Well, those two will get back here soon, want to see with me something? I have asked a Vietnamese guy earlier to let me lend these stuff, he is very friendly." - Cawess said to me while raising the bag that had something inside

I looked inside the bag and saw there were many tapes, what were the kind of videos inside these tapes?

"What are these?"

"Well...what the fuck was wrong with you, John? Why did your face hasn't had any mood? Still remembering Shizu?" - No, another one, Cawess!

"You have stopped swearing very much now, Cawess! I mean very less."

"Shit, fuck! Fucking holy shit! I just want to be better, alright?" - Okay, Cawess!

"Well, what are the tapes inside the bag mean?"

"Those are the recorded videos from Billeranov Zeneztra, they are about his thoughts about Chinese people and other some of his interviews with a war reporter." - Cawess said to me, who was Zeneztra?

"Zeneztra? Who is he?"

"You can consider that guy as Adolf Hitler mixed Hideki Tojo Vietnamese version, that man was a Vietnamese and he hated China, I mean he hated mainland China." 

"That guy was an ultranationalist Vietnamese leader, you know? The tapes in the bag will show you his war crimes in the world war."

"How is that guy now?"

"Has already dead in 2033 though China's government announced that he died but they never showed his corpse out to the public as the proof, the DVAF hasn't even found his corpse."

"DVAF?"

"Democracy Vietnamese Armed Forces, that's a military force belongs to an unrecognized country named Democracy Vietnam." 

"That nation and its military forces are created in the world war when China occupied Vietnam." 

"Zeneztra was also an anti-communist so he got to Russia to ask the support from the Russia government which was still on the allies at that time."

"But I have told you enough, why don't we see the videos on these tapes for more info?"

"Aren't those tapes the secret intel?"

"No shit! The Vietnamese guy that I talked to earlier is the Second Commander of the DVAF, the one that sat next to him is the First Commander, they even told me Zeneztra's real Vietnamese name."

"That man's name is not so secret?"

"No, Zeneztra said to those guys he didn't want to show his real name but those two also didn't care about his real name much."

"Those two were all Zeneztra's best friends and served under him before he got killed, they have succeeded in his place and shared power."

"Well, about the tapes, those are not so secret, you can watch them if you like but remember to return them to that Vietnamese guy after have done seeing them."

Maybe I have something to do to kill my time now, it would not be so waste of time to see these tapes.

"Can we see them now?"

"Yeah, follow me." - Cawess grabbed the bag and went to the video room, I also walked with him

The video room was quite silent, no one here but us, maybe they didn't have many things to see here so maybe we would be free here to see the tapes.

"Hot coffee or cold cold coffee?" - Instead of inserting the tapes into the disk, Cawess put the bag down on a sofa and walked to coffee rendering to take some coffee

"No, I won't drink anything." - I slowly looked at the bag and grabbed randomly a tape out

The tapes were classified by numbers, these tapes seemed to be copied ones, they looked to be new, I immediately inserted the tape into the disk and looked at the TV's screen, I was very curious about what would screening on the screen.

I sat on the sofa and Cawess seemed to have done his coffee cup, he was still stirring the coffee inside the cup and was about to drink, he didn't sit but stood beside me. 

The TV screen slowly appeared in the scene, which was a very dark scenery, may be recorded at the night, there was an Asian man that had a shag hair, black eyes and a black full beard which front line of the beard had been cut off.

That man was showing a very serious face but he made a slight sick smile, was this guy Billeranov Zeneztra? 

"Quay chưa mày? Tốt!" 

( Is it recorded? Good!) - A Vietnamese voice from that man, I didn't know what she said but he seemed to be very in the mood

When Zeneztra was still standing in front of the camera, I heard noises that looked to be people moaning and some screaming sounds in the video, the sounds were quite loud, which may affect the people outside.

"John, lower the volume." - Cawess said to me while stirring his coffee cup

"You do it, I won't."

"Nah!" 

Then I grabbed the remote that was placed on the table and then lowered the volume, it was still a bit loud but better than before, we looked back at the screen to look at Zeneztra.

"Như tao nói với Trung Quốc tụi mày trước đó rồi, tao không có đùa, tao tuyên chiến với Trung Quốc." 

(As I said to you Chinese earlier, I didn't joke, I declare war on China.)

"Bọn khốn nạn, súc vật cướp quê hương tao, cướp biển đảo quê hương tao!"

(You fucking assholes, animals that stole my homeland and my homeland's archipelagos!) - Zeneztra shouted very loud in Vietnamese, he seemed to be very mad for some reason

"Một triệu lính thả dù xuống Môn Đầu Câu được ba tiếng rồi mà đéo thấy thằng lính Trung Quốc nào, chắc phải giết vài đứa để dọa bọn mày."

(A million troops paratrooper down Mentougou for three hours but didn't fucking see a Chinese soldier, must kill some civilian to scare you fuckers)

Then Zeneztra went up and the camera moved with him, then Zeneztra pointed his hand behind and the camera moved behind. There were women and children whose clothes had been torn out by the soldiers that wore jungle uniforms that had red bands stuck on their right shoulders.

Some of the soldiers that didn't wear any military helmets looked to be the white people and Asian people, must be Vietnamese and Russian soldiers mixed.

The soldiers were now grabbing women and children, all-female, they tore out their clothes and pulled down their zips as if they were about to rape. Some of the soldiers seemed to be very hesitant, they shooked their heads all the time as if they didn't want to hurt the civilians.

"Đừng có lo, cứ giết, cứ hiếp đi, tao chịu trách nhiệm hết. Besplatnyye voyennyye prestupleniya!"

(Don't be so worried, just kill, just rape freely, I will take all responsibility. Free war crimes!) - Zeneztra spoke in Vietnamese and Russian

After hearing what Zeneztra said, some soldiers immediately pressed down to the ground the women and young girl children and started raping them. The other soldiers that hesitated before immediately got affected by the crowd effect and also joined to rape.

I always considered the war crimes would have the killing scenes the most but this time, in front of me on this TV screen, the war crime turned into orgy scenes. 

The sounds of madness, the women and children were now being gang banged by the soldiers, some of them tried to resist and then being pointed the guns at their heads, they later gave up and turned into the victims of the war crime.

"Damn! That chick on the right is very beautiful, I wish that I was there." - Cawess seemed to be didn't have any feeling terrified but drank slowly his coffee

"Cawess, what the fuck! You didn't see that scene disturbing? This is a war crime, you know!" - How the fuck could he!

"Well, you don't remember when you were with us to join the operation to reunite our homeland? We also made war crimes there, we also raped some chicks, but you didn't join us."

"And even when we attacked Shanghai, don't tell me you don't remember, we also fucked some Chinese there. But you didn't, those wombs were very good for us to put our dicks in."

"Just enjoy the war, John! This world is still in war, instead of becoming a good citizen, why don't you enjoy those sex and kill scenes?" - Cawess said and then sat next to me while holding the coffee cup

The madness orgy scene kept continuing on the screen, the soldiers were now pounding their cocks very hard into those women's wombs, they even raped the children. 

Some of the soldiers seemed to be laughing very loud when they were enjoying the orgy that they had never gone through in their lives, they grabbed women's hairs and put their cocks on them as if to masturbate.

Suddenly the camera changed to the position of many Chinese men that sat on the ground near the raped women not too far away. They didn't get tied by the soldiers but they were forced to look at the people maybe their wives or their children being raped by the soldiers, what a nightmare scene.

The camera headed again to Zeneztra, he made a sick smile while stepping toward a woman that being raped by the soldiers but still resisting. He immediately pulled out a pistol that looked to be a CZ 75 toward the woman's head and pulled the trigger.

"Bang!"

"Gái Trung Quốc mà con nào cũng mạnh mẽ như con này thì hơi mệt nha!"

(Chinese girls that are as strong as this woman are quite a struggle to me!) - Zeneztra opened a smile and spoke in Vietnamese, I wanted to know what was he saying

"Xin lỗi tụi mày nha, con hàng này hết dùng rồi, chơi mấy con khác đi."

(Sorry you guys, this whore is no use now, fuck the other ones) - Zeneztra pointed his pistol at the women that being raped as if to call his soldiers to rape the other ones

The madness orgy kept continued, the soldiers were now beating and raping the Chinese women, they even beat them until they coughed blood. The soldiers immediately choked the women's necks and then pulled their mouths deepened into their hard cocks to satisfy their sick minds.

No, that would be right to say the soldiers only obey the order of their superiors, not all of the soldiers were sick minds and cruel. 

Some of the DVAF soldiers even hesitated at first but they had finally followed the crowd effect to make this endless and madness orgy.

Zeneztra made a sign to tell the cameraman to follow him, he slowly walked toward the Chinese men who were surrounded by his soldiers. 

Some of the Chinese tried to get out to save their relatives but they later being beaten very hard by the soldiers, the soldiers used their rifle's butts to beat the people and even used bayonets to stab some and made them wounded.

Zeneztra looked around the Chinese people who were surrounded by his soldiers and then stopped at a man, Zeneztra ordered the cameraman to head toward that man.

"À, mày nứng lên khi thấy vợ mày và con mày bị địt bởi lính của tao hả? Bệnh hoạn, nhu nhược...và thảm hại!"

(Ah, you get erected when you see your wife and your child get fucked by my men? You fucking sick, feeble and...pathetic!)

The camera zoomed closer to the man's crotch, his cock was now covered by his pants but I could see that man was... erecting?

"Oh, shit! Another material stuff for some sick to jerk off." - Cawess has done drinking his coffee but still sitting on the chair but didn't want to go

"Don't make your face like that, John! Just enjoy, wars are bad but most of us want them." - Cawess has finally stood up to take more coffee from the rendering while keeping his eyes on the screen

Zeneztra was now talking in low voices in Vietnamese as if to insult the Chinese, he even touched the position of the man's cock and stroked it through the pants. After a few seconds of stroking through the pants, that Chinese man's cock had finally spurted out semen.

"Cái đụ má, dơ tay tao rồi, mà không sao, chơi đùa với mày cũng đủ rồi."

(Motherfucker, my hand is dirty now, but it's okay, playing with you is enough for me) - Zeneztra pulled out his CZ 75 and pointed toward that Chinese man's head

"Bang!" - The Chinese man fell to the ground and died immediately

The other Chinese after seeing the scene, they were terrified and were about to run away but then they stopped when the soldiers pointed their AK 12 rifles at them.

"Chỉ huy ơi, dẹp đi! Em muốn ói rồi, dẹp nha?"

(Commander, please quit! I want to vomit right now, let's quit?) - A male voice called Zeneztra seemed to very tremble, he was the cameraman

"Không làm nổi thì nghỉ đi, Minh! Trung Quốc ác với Việt Nam mình hoài rồi cho nên giờ cho tụi nó một bài học cho tụi nó biết."

(If you can't do that then quit, Minh! China always bullying our Vietnamese and now we must teach them a lesson to let them know who we are)

"I will go to the toilet a bit, John! Remember to tell me what I'm about to miss." - Cawess said to me and then went out to go to a toilet

Then the cameraman kept following Zeneztra, Zeneztra made a hand sign to tell the soldiers that were raping the Chinese women and children to bring them to the man.

The women that being raped by Zeneztra's soldiers were now expressing their blank faces while being brought to their husbands. 

The soldiers seemed to be more excited when they saw the women's husbands have to see their wives being raped in hopelessness so they pounded their cocks harder on the women's vaginas.

Some of the Chinese husbands had finally stood up to fight but then they got shot and died in front of their wives and children.

"Đây chính là bài học mà tao muốn gửi đến bọn Trung Quốc chúng mày, đây là những gì tụi mày phải trả giá sau khi đô hộ bọn tao 1000 năm!"

(This is the lesson that I want to send you Chinese, this is what you have to pay after colonized us for 1000 years!) - Zeneztra spoke in a very vengeance voice

I didn't know any Vietnamese, I wanted to have a subtitle here to know what was Zeneztra saying.

"Những gì bọn mày đã làm 1000 năm với bọn tao trong quá khứ giờ tao sẽ làm lại với bọn mày!"

(What you people have done to us 1000 years ago in the past, now I will do it back to you!) 

Zeneztra ordered his soldiers to press a raped woman's wet vagina as deep as possible to a Chinese man's face, that scene was very sick.

"Tao sẽ đồng hoá người Hán bọn mày, đàn ông tụi mày sẽ chết hết và phụ nữ và trẻ em tụi mày sẽ mang nòi giống của bọn tao."

(I will colonize all of Han people, men will all die and your women and children will bear our seeds)

"Cút khỏi đất của tổ tiên bọn tao! Cút khỏi Hoàng Sa và Trường Sa!"

(Step the fuck out of our ancestors' land, step the fuck out of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa!)

"Hoặc là phải chứng kiến tụi mày chết đi rồi còn cháu mày quên đi tụi mày, dân tộc Hán tụi mày sẽ bị xoá sổ, bọn tao sẽ biến tất cả phụ nữ Trung Quốc thành nô lệ!"

(Otherwise, you people will have to die and your descendants forget you, the Han people will be killed all, I will turn all Chinese into slaves!)

Then Zeneztra told his soldiers to press the woman's vagina deeper into that Chinese man's face. The woman came to her orgasm and then spurted out her water all over the man's face.

After doing that, the soldiers pulled out the woman's vagina away from the man's face and started pounding their cocks into it. That woman's face was so blank now, even her eyes, her mind has been broken after being raped so much. 

"Hahahahahahaha!" - Zeneztra opened a very loud and sick laugh

After he had done laughing, Zeneztra looked at the Chinese men.

"Chơi với tụi mày thế đủ rồi, giờ thì chết hết đi."

(I have done playing with you people, now die all of you) - Zeneztra walked away

Then Zeneztra had a hand sign, the soldiers that were doing guard on the Chinese men now formed a long horizontal line and then pointed their AK 12 rifles at the people.

The Chinese men had now scared, some of them stood up and were about to run away.

"Giết hết! Ubit' ikh vsekh!"

(Kill them all!) - Zeneztra shouted loud and then many gunshots had been fired at the Chinese men

The scene was madness, the Chinese didn't die but were wounded later being stabbed by the bayonets from the DVAF soldiers. 

Blood everywhere and Zeneztra made a very sick laugh, he later stopped laughing and then turned back his serious face, this man was nothing but a true psychopath.

After killing all of the Chinese men on the screen, the camera turned to the orgy of the soldiers with raped women. 

The soldiers that joined to kill the Chinese men before were now joining the madness orgy, they tried to find a woman's hand or even a woman's hole to put their hard cocks on them.

"Đủ rổi, Mình! Tắt được rồi."

(It's enough, Minh! Let's turn it off) - Zeneztra said to the cameraman and then the screen shut off

This was the very first realistic war crime that I have ever seen fully on the screen, what the fuck did I just see? I must not see the tape again, cannot sleep tonight anymore!

"Did I miss something, John?" - Cawess asked me after he has done his toilet, what should I do?

2