Cannibal (Part 2)
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78: Cannibal (Part 2)

Reimi's perspective

Uhh! Why did my head so hurt? I was...I was joining the ceremony and then...I remembered that Her Highness has told Sir Rigen to have a private talk with her and she prohibited me to come.

Later...during the ceremony, an explosion came out...explosion...explosion...!

I was trying to reach Sir Rigen and Her Highness and the explosion sucked me into it! Her Highness and Sir Rigen's lives, I must find them!

I immediately opened my eyes and saw I was lying on the streets, I slowly got up and noticed that around me were many buildings that have been destroyed very heavily. 

The roads were also broken, some of them looked to be collapsed, a burned black giant metal object was in front of me. It had a long rod that stick on the right side of its head, its legs seemed very odd, looked mixed from chains and round metal wheels.

I looked around for more and then noticed that there were many green clouds of smoke-exposed in the sky from very far away. I felt that the place I have come to seemed very strange, but I must find Sir Rigen and Her Highness now, though I didn't know if they are here or not.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Three explosions came out from far away, it was still loud though I was away from it, the sounds seemed similar to Sir Rigen's magic tools

I felt so unsettled about the sounds of explosions, but I should find Sir Rigen and Her Highness, I hope they would be around here somewhere, I was trying to reach them and then got here so maybe they would be around. 

I didn't know what caused the explosion but I was the Knight of Her Highness and Sir Rigen so I must find them, the explosions have begun to have more sounds, but they were still from far away so I didn't nervous much.

Did Sir Rigen and Her Highness around here? I must find them for sure.

I slowly stood up and then walked on the destroyed streets, the place I have come from maybe was having a war or something like that. The streets looked to be very well designed though they have been destroyed, this place must be very developed before the war.

I looked up at the destroyed buildings, I must not kidding, this place was very developed, I could see that many buildings have been destroyed heavily but I could imagine how tall those buildings were before they got destroyed. 

I walked slowly on the streets, maybe...I should make a shout to call Sir Rigen or Her Highness? Though Her Highness taught me that if I was in a strange place, keep silent until I find out where that was, but I wanted to find Her Highness now!

"My Highness! Sir Rigen! Are you two here!" - I made a shouted while the explosions from far away continued, maybe the sounds of the explosions have overwhelmed my shout

Ah! What was in front of me? Those were...corpses? Many of them died in a small area, the men that died looked to be...soldiers. 

I didn't know, they had clothes with sand colors, also leg protectors, they wore helmets that looked to be made of metal. They had a long weapon strapped to their shoulders, weren't those similar to the magic tools of Sir Rigen?

Their belts also had holsters, also small pouches that carried something, the soldiers seemed to die not so long I didn't know. Their hands had blood or something, most of the soldiers' hands were holding the strange masks? 

I crouched down to take a soldier's mask, it had black color, had two round eyes on the mask that looked to be made of glass to let the person can see when wearing it. 

In the mouth position of the mask, it had a round object with many small holes on them, also two more round objects beside it from left to right, they had two yellow symbols of something. The mask also had wires to wear behind, this mask must be used for some military purpose, should I take it?

Suddenly I saw from the sky, that was a white object that had an oval-shaped and an arrowhead on its last part, it was flying down from the sky and then hit position near my position not so far.

The explosions that I heard before have reduced for some reason, this place was so dangerous to me, I didn't know where it was. 

The magic that was used to summon the hero was teleport magic so I must have been sent to this strange place when the magic got leaked, I hope Sir Rigen and Her Highness didn't get here.

Suddenly a roaring sound approached me, it came from the left side, forward the road that I was about to go. I immediately dropped the strange mask that I took earlier to go to a shabby alley to hide from the sound.

I hid in the alley and then peeked out, a few seconds later, a group of 4 to 5 soldiers in sand uniforms with a sand color giant beast with a long rod forward them appeared. The giant beast and the soldiers moved slowly for some reason, I saw that was so dangerous so I immediately ran away as fast as possible. 

I ran into another route of the alley, hoping to find another exit, I hope Sir Rigen and Her Highness didn't get here, I hoped they were now in somewhere better.

I heard many explosions from the route I was running to so I turned back to run to another route, this route seemed very quiet so I immediately ran out. 

At the time I got out of the route, in front of me was...maybe another giant beast? No! I must call it a small beast, it also had sand color, it didn't have a long rod-like the giant beast but had chains and metal wheels under its legs.

But to say to the wheels, these creatures had wheels so I cannot say they were creatures but...maybe I should consider them as creatures until I find out more explanation about these creatures.

On the top of the small beast had a small rod that also looked to be a magic tool from Sir Rigen but with a bigger design and placed permanently on top, a dead soldier could be seen to be exposed his corpse near that big magic tool.

I should not yell to call Sir Rigen and Her Highness, this place maybe was in some kind of war, if I get captured by the soldiers. 

Even on the side of the Kingdom that got into the war or the Kingdom that made the war, I would be sold to become a slave if I was alive or died because of being raped too much or treated badly.

I saw a bit curious about the small beast so I climbed up, I slowly moved the soldier's corpse away. I found that there was a hole on top of the beast to get inside it, but I think I should stay outside, maybe I could examine something out here.

I looked close to the big magic tool, I was wondering about its design, I touched everything that I found behind it. The big magic tool had many pieces of yellow arrowheads that were placed inside a green metal box near the magic tool, they looked so shiny, so beautiful.

I noticed that on top of the big magic tool had things that looked to be the iron sights, our crossbows also had iron sights on them but were very poorly designed and by wood materials. 

But this big magic tool's iron sights were made of metal completely, also detailed made. But...if this thing had iron sights then I should not call it a magic tool, it looked to be a projectile weapon like a bow or a crossbow. 

I have never seen a mage that has a magic staff with iron sights, the place I just have gone to may be Sir Rigen's homeland, he said he lived from a far away continent. This must be Sir Rigen's homeland, the place that I got in when I lost him and Her Highness and this place was having a war.

Sir Rigen said that his homeland was very developed though not so many people can use magic, so how could he use these magic tools? He didn't need magic to use it? He said that his homeland could create magic on their own...maybe I should find out how this thing works.

I saw that the big magic tool has two handgrips, maybe I can use it to control the powerful explosion of magic arrows that came out from the rod of the magic tool. 

I saw in the middle behind the big magic tool had a thing that looked to be a metal trigger, looked a bit different from our crossbow's trigger, I was so curious so I pulled that metal trigger.

"Bang!" - A big explosion came out, I could see a fire coming out from the rod of the magic tool with a very fast speed

The sound was very loud so I held my ears after shooting a magic arrow with that magic tool but I felt so excited when I found something new. Sir Rigen's homeland magic tools didn't need you to have magic to use them.

If my homeland, Warsaw Kingdom have these things, we could regain our previous golden age in a very short time, must find out how powerful this rod had, I pushed the metal trigger again.

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Many powerful explosions came out from the rod of the magic tool, I was about to deaf

"Ah!" - I immediately covered my ears and got down off the small beast, I felt so terrible and also so happy when I have experienced something new

I noticed that the explosion around me didn't appear when I found the small beast, I was holding my ears while going back to the alley that I went to before. 

I felt so irresponsible, my duty was to protect Sir Rigen and Her Highness, now I must find them but I didn't try to find them but to do something else to relax.

But I hope Sir Rigen and Her Highness didn't get here, this place was so dangerous to me, its destruction was more nightmare than the war in my place. I went back to the alley slowly and I saw three figures appear in the alley, they looked to be soldiers in sand uniforms, they were holding long magic tools in their hands. 

Dammit! They have noticed me! I immediately ran but then I heard an explosion come out, my right shoulder felt a bit burned, very hurt. It seemed to be the magic arrow from one of those soldiers' magic tools had grazed through my shoulder.

"Arh!" - My shoulder was in pain so I yelled out and fell to the ground

The soldiers in sand clothes immediately ran toward me and forced me to get up, a soldier grabbed me from behind and pulled me up. Held my body tight with his skinny but hard hands, I felt a bit relieved when my shoulder only has a scratch, not bleeding.

(Please! Please release me, I don't do anything bad, please release me!) - I yelled to the soldiers to beg them to release me, the soldiers seemed very curious about what I said

"Do you know what fuck of the language this chick said?" - One of the three soldiers asked his friends, the way he talked seemed very similar to Sir Rigen's homeland language

So these soldiers must be the soldiers from Sir Rigen's homeland, but I didn't know how to talk to them, what should I do?

"Nah, man! I don't think anyone will be crazy enough to cosplay and go outside during this wartime, haha!" - The soldier said to previous the soldier and laughed at me

"What the fuck is this shit? This bitch even brought a sword outside, very well made, I guessed." - I behaved a bit aggressive when a soldier pulled my sword out from the scabbard and watch its sharpness and its design

(Give back my sword! The sword is the soul of our Knights, give it back to me, now!)

"This bitch is quite aggressive, man! But I like aggressive girls, why don't you talk to her about something, Beth?" - Please explain to me what were they saying

"Hey, bitch!" - A soldier grabbed my hair and squeezed it, he even sniffed it and also told the soldier that held me to press me down to the ground and rubbed my hair to his crotch

"Listen carefully, you fucking slutty whore! Why did you use the military's property without permission, huh? That M113 is broken so we left it there to go help the other units, and you played with that APC."

"I don't know if you are an SR or not, but there is no one stupid enough to cosplay like a medieval knight to go out here, wandering around like you." - I didn't know what was he saying!

(Release me!) - I yelled at that soldier

Suddenly that soldier pressed his mouth to my mouth and used his tongue to lick my tongue, he was embarrassing me, I tried to grab the sword which has been dropped on the ground but I could not.

"Arrggh!" - That soldier seemed very painful when I bit his tongue, he put his mouth away from mine, his tongue looked to have some blood, maybe my bite was so strong

"Fucking bitch! I want to kill you right now but I will think it back...your body seems very full, you young whore! How did you get that fine body, huh? Rations are always a priority to the soldiers."

"Where did you hide your food? Did you steal the rations from the shipper soldiers? Tell me, whore! And I will spare you." - That soldier held my lip and threaten me

I didn't know what these guys were saying but I felt they have become my enemy, my hands were now held tight so I could not cast magic. Even if I cast magic, my hands must raise out toward the enemy to make the accurate attacks.

(Hey! Stop! Stop!) - That soldier pulled out my upper armor, the part that covers my breast, my entire tits have now exposed in front of the soldiers

"Haah! Good, these boobs are not busty like the MILF but are good to fuck, we don't have any girl soldier in our unit so make us satisfied and we will let you, hear it, bitch?"

The soldiers immediately pulled out the opened a line on the crotches which were placed with a pull object and then their crotch exposed out...meat rods?

The soldier that held me immediately pressed me down harder and then I saw the soldiers were twitching those small meat rods, those things...were men genitals? 

Though Hermann has died but I still loved him, in our tradition, the knight can only marry the knight, in some special cases they will be invited to marry by high-ranked nobles, their status will be up.

The most prohibited thing is not to make love until their wedding, I was about to be humiliated by these strange soldiers, by the men that I didn't know how status they have.

(Arrrrgh!) - I resisted very powerfully, I was being pressed to the ground but I moved very aggressively and kicked a soldier in front of me to his belly

"Bitch! I won't rape you gently!" - The soldier that was being kicked suddenly choked my neck, he squeezed very tight and I was about to be choked to death

(Argh!) - I opened my mouth to yell, I would bite that soldier to death when he drops his hand out of me

"Shut the fuck up and obey us, bitch! If you are willing to obey, I will treat you good as our toilet dump, hear it?" - That soldier pointed a small magic tool to me, if that thing shoots, I will...

I slowly gave up with a very unpleasant face, those soldiers seemed very excited, their meat rods have finally big. They grabbed my hand to put their meat rods on, my mouth also has a meat rod that got into it, I was being humiliated.

The soldier had black skin kept pounding his meat rod into my mouth constantly, I was about to be choked by the size of the rod, my hand was now twitching a hot and big meat rod from another soldier. 

From below, the soldier that I hated the most was now rubbing his meat rod outside of my vagina. If he put in it, my virginity will surely go away, my honor of the knight will be dishonored.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! Take it, you fucking whore!" - The soldier whose meat rod was being rubbed by me suddenly spurted out a lot of thick white water in my hand and my boobs

"You fucking pathetic, she just has rubbed your dick for less than a minute but you spurted." - The soldier that had black skin laughed, he even thrust his hot meat rod deeper into my throat

"Love it, bitch? I will let you know the feeling of having semen, when I cum, I want you to suck all of my juice!" - That black skin soldier constantly thrust his meat rod faster and then I felt a large amount of thick water inside my mouth

"Cough! Cough!" - I immediately spilled out the thick water while coughing

"Who let you spill out my products, whore? Swallow it all!" - That soldier choked my neck and squeezed my mouth hard as if he wanted me to swallow all of those stinks and thick water

I tried so hard to swallow the thick water while being choked, I have finally swallowed all of those filthy seeds. I have finally been humiliated completely, my honor was now nothing but a toy of these soldiers.

"Good girl, good girl." - The soldier that spurted those filthy thick water inside my mouth was now sticking his meat rod around my nose and my mouth

I licked that meat rod when that soldier choked me to warn me, I must stay alive to find Her Highness and Sir Rigen, my honor was not important anymore. 

The important was to keep my ruler safe though I didn't know if Sir Rigen and Her Highness got here or not, I hope they would not.

"Oh, shit! So this is the feeling of my dick inside a young girl's womb!" - The soldier that rubbed his meat rod outside of my vagina has finally thrust inside my vagina

(Ah!) - That was my first time, I saw it very hurt, my vagina was now draining blood, my virginity, my body and soul have now been humiliated to the end

"Fuck, this bitch was a virgin! Hahaha!" - The soldier kept pounding his hard meat rod inside my womb when I was screaming in pain

The black soldier that was moving his meat rod around my mouth has finally thrust it into my mouth again and moved very crazy, my hand has finally stroked the other soldier's meat rod once again.

The soldiers breathed like the hungry beasts and then my hand and my mouth have been filled with thick white water after a few minutes I got raped.

Suddenly a white metal object that had an arrowhead I saw a while before suddenly came out from the sky thrust the ground near my position, many green clouds of smoke were leaking out from that metal object.

"B28! Let's move, man! Forget this bitch, leave her there to die!" - The black soldier immediately pulled his hard rod out of my mouth and fit again his pants, he seemed very nervous

"No, not until I cum inside this bitch!" - The soldier that was humiliating my vagina was pounding his meat rod harder inside me

"Die yourself!" - The black soldier looked at the soldier that humiliated my hand

"Hey, man! Can you give me your gas mask?"

"What? Where the fuck is your?"

"I lost it! Now give me."

"Fuck that, I won't! Die yourself!" - These two soldiers were now quarreling, I didn't know why

The black soldier suddenly grabbed the strange mask that I saw before and then shook the white soldier very hard to the metal object that was leaking the green smoke. 

The black soldier wore the mask on and then ran away, the soldier that was being pushed into the green smokes coughed blood constantly. His skin scratched and spurted blood on the veins of his hands and his face and fell to the ground as if he has died.

"Get pregnant, get pregnant, whore!" - The soldier kept pounding his rod on me and then he spurted out a lot of thick water inside me, the man was now relieved after doing that 

"Arrrgh!" - I immediately grabbed a thing that looked to be a knife on the soldier's holster and stabbed that soldier's throat, he died later with the knife stuck in his throat

I immediately crawled to my sword and took it, after taking the sword, I noticed that the green smoke was coming close to me, I noticed that the soldier that I killed had the strange mask.

Those two soldiers earlier fought to take the mask, which meant that the strange mask could be the thing that was capable to resist the green smoke. 

I have seen the soldier that hit the green smokes died, I didn't want to be like him so I took the mask and wore it and then ran away with my sword in its scabbard.

I ran as fast as possible though I was fatigued when I got raped by the soldiers, I didn't know where to go so I went to the road forward and then my hand got grabbed by someone, I was pulled inside a shabby building, deep inside a room.

I immediately pointed my sword at the person that grabbed me when I got inside, that was a young man, he was now raising his hands above for some reason.

"Lady, I just wanted to help you when I found you on the streets, I don't do anything to harm you." - That man said to me though I didn't understand what he said

I also saw that there was a woman inside the room, she was chanting her hands as if she wanted to beg me to spare the man I was pointing the sword at.

"I'm not your enemy, lady! I saw being raped outside by our soldiers, they are quite aggressive these days because of the war." - Maybe...I should put my trust in someone, at least I must have someone for me to trust in this strange place

I slowly put my sword back into its scabbard, the man seemed very relieved.

"Thank you, lady." - That man said slightly as if he thanked me though I didn't know what he said

The man that I saw seemed not so skinny like the other soldiers, he seemed not so full but his appearance was fine. The woman that stayed with him in the room was also similar to him, maybe these two were husband and wife.

I made a bow to the man and the woman to show my apologies, I didn't know how to speak with these two so I could only do this to show my respect to them.

Suddenly I felt a bit thirsty, the woman saw me looked at her while holding my neck, she later brought out a cup of water as if she has prepared it before. It looked not so good, the water seemed to be dirty but I must be used to drinking this water if I want to survive.

"Here you are, lady." - The woman gave me the cup, maybe this cup was her water that she was about to drink, she was so kind to give me her drink, I must pay her kind after this

(Thank you, commoner! This Knight will surely pay you two many treasures when I found Her Highness and Sir Rigen and go back to the Warsaw Kingdom)

"You seem don't speak our English, lady! But please don't mind, just drink." - The man urged me to drink, he was so kind

I immediately drank all of the water inside of the cup, it was very hard to drink but I managed to drink all of the water, my mouth has now gotten out of thirst.

"Honey, how long until the drug effect?" - The man asked his wife, maybe I should stay out of their conversation, I didn't know their language and I didn't want to make others trouble

"Just a minute, husband! She will faint later and we will eat her, our rations have gone all and our shippers have now only have bones."

"The shippers will come here tonight to ship us, we will take that chance to kill them to let them join this woman too."

The wife and the husband laughed for some reason, my body suddenly felt so heavy, I dropped the cup and closed my eyes.

...

I opened my eyes and noticed that my mouth was being covered by something, my hands were also tied by a thing that looked to be a rope, my body was fully naked. 

The husband was now in front of me, he was grinding a thing that looked to be a knife, he didn't notice me because I was behind him and he was focusing on the knife.

"Our ropes have run out, sweetheart." - He was talking to his wife, must pretend like I was sleeping

"That's so? But that woman cannot escape, I will go out to prepare the meal, husband! Please kill her fast and we will open our dinner." - The woman went away and then the husband kept grinding the knife

I looked behind and froze, there were some skulls and bones placed behind the room, this husband and wife wanted to kill me and eat me, must kill them now!

I slowly got up and then sneaked to find a way to lose the rope. I found many pieces of glasses with blood were placed on the floor that looked to be used to cut the humans' organs, I took a piece of glass and cut the rope. 

My hands have finally out of the rope, I slowly sneaked toward the man and saw there were many knives and pieces of glasses with blood on a nearby table. I grabbed a knife and grabbed the man's mouth from behind and struck the knife to his throat.

That man looked at me with his shocked eyes before he died, my hands were now full of blood, my body was in the blood. I saw my sword was placed near the room door of this slaughter room so I took it and drew my sword out, I will kill the wife too.

I sneaked outside and found the wife at the time I opened the door, the wife charged at me with a small knife but I managed to dodge it.

(Fire ba-) - The woman charged so fast at me that I could not cast my spell

I immediately stabbed the woman with the sword, my sword was in her reach so I stabbed her easily, that woman later died.

After killing those two, I walked outside to find the exit and I heard noises coming out from a small room, I immediately charged my sword to the source of the sound.

That was...a baby, I just have killed a baby! 

Dammit! Dammit! No, I should not regret it! Dammit! Dammit! No, I did nothing wrong, I should not regret it!

I felt that I was so hungry so I searched around the rooms but didn't find food, I immediately think about killing people to eat them.

What should I do, what should I do?

...

I was so depressed, my mind was now very blank, many hours have passed since I killed those two people and their baby, I was now lying on the floor when my body was getting cold and covered with the blood of the people I killed. 

I was very hungry to death, maybe I should eat human fleshes now, there is no going back for me, I must let my previous personality away to survive in this strange place.

"Knock! Knock! Excuse me, anybody here?" - A man's voice coming from outside, I immediately climbed above the door, luckily that there was a place for me to stand up here

"I'm a shipper, I'm sorry but my men have died all during shipping, I don't even have a ration pack to give you people inside, I lost all of it when I got here!"

"But please can I stay here overnight? Please let me in, I will stay here only this night and I will immediately go out tomorrow, I won't ask for anything."

"No one answers me but please let me in, I will open the door now, please don't attack me." - The door suddenly opened and a man walked in

That man was a man...an army man! He wore sand color clothes and wore a strange mask, he was the man from that kind of army, from the people that humiliated me, must kill him!

I immediately jumped down from above the door and luckily sliced the man's throat, that man died immediately and fell to the floor, full of blood.

I have made up my decision now, there is no going back, I must not become a human anymore, I must forget my previous personality.

I will start to eat humans from now on! I must survive at all costs to find Her Highness and Sir Rigen! 

But from now, I must trust no one!

1