Bring A Girl Home (Part 1)
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79: Bring A Girl Home (Part 1)

Rigen's perspective

Oh, dammit! Reimi got raped on the first day she came here and also was about to be devoured by the couple, which caused terrible trauma to her. 

Maybe that was why she kept hiding out from society for these ten years, she didn't trust anyone, but it was still very hard to believe. She ate the people at first but she did it again, but she killed people and she ate them, her crime was still there, sympathy should not be overdue.

"Cough! Cough! Cough! Sir Rigen, I..." - Maybe Reimi was trying to excuse now...what should I do?

"Do not excuse, Reimi! You didn't have any heart, any regret when you eat those people? Did your hunger that much? You should have stopped yourself from eating people but you didn't!"

"You don't know, Sir Rigen! I tried a lot but I could not... speaking is easy than doing, Sir Rigen! I'm sorry if I have against your words."

"How many people did you kill and filled them in your stomach, Reimi?" - This question was useless but I wanted to know the answer

"Cough! Cough! Cough! Too many, Sir Rigen! I never count the people I ate, I only ate them...to survive."

"Of course, sometimes I have avoided killing the people and changed to eat the corpses of the dead soldiers that have the smoke of death in those bodies, that's what I can only do to avoid eating alive people."

"Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, Sir Rigen! Can you...please let me live...?" - I didn't want to kill Reimi, killing her won't make the victims alive again

But...should I tell her to follow me back to the base? The soldiers would glance their eyes at me and her...forget it! I will save Reimi, I must bring her back to be a human, not a cannibal animal.

"Reimi, promise me...no! I mean swear to me this thing, you won't eat people anymore."

"That means you will spare me, Sir Rigen?" - Why did your face feel happy? Must threaten her a bit

"It depends on your regret, you must regret what you have done...now say it, Reimi!"

"Yes, I swear to the Goddess I would not eat anyone anymore, I have done many bad things! Cough! Cough! I have done many bad things, I don't want to be forgiven but I want to have another chance." - Didn't see her regret yet

Maybe I should lead Reimi to the base now, she might be very panicked to see people so I would tell her to hide behind me. The base has the medical room, maybe I should bring Reimi there to see if she has any problems in her body, I wanted to know if I could cure her illness or not.

"Reimi." - I drew back my pistol

"Yes, Sir Rigen." - Reimi kneeled one leg to wait for my order

"What do you think if I order you to leave here? I will take care of you, you won't need to be scared to have nothing to eat anymore but the condition that you must obey me to the end of your life."

Did I just so ambitious to have the thought in the last line of my talk? No! Only the stupid keep away the chance to manipulate the others. 

I wanted to save this girl...and I also wanted to control her out of the bad things...and also to manipulate her to do something for my benefit.

There is a word called power corrupt: A person who holds the power in their hands for too long will be corrupt, rotten in their mind and personality. I will be also corrupt but I didn't care, I would try to treat Reimi well for as long as possible.

"Cough! Cough! If that is your demand, Sir Rigen! This useless servant will willing to follow...but Sir Rigen, can I ask you for a favor?" - What did she want to ask me?

"Ask."

"I got here alone for 10 ten years without meeting anyone but now I met you, that means my ruler - Shera Soone is still here or she is in another place, can you please help me to find Her Highness, Sir Rigen?" - Reimi bowed toward me very deep

"I will, but what would you do when you meet her and she demands you to go back to her?" - I didn't want to find the woman named Shera but I kept promising, sorry Reimi!

"I will keep my swear to you, Sir Rigen! I will follow you to the end! Cough! Cough! I will reject Her Highness, Her Highness is also in love with you, Sir Rigen!" 

"Maybe Her Highness would be the one who decides to follow you or not, not me to follow her but..until that time, this servant will be yours, Sir Rigen." - I didn't remember anything about the Princess

But maybe I should tell Reimi to go back to the base now.

"Reimi, drop down your sword, you don't need it anymore."

"But Sir Rigen! The soul of a Knight is a sword, without it, I'm not a Knight anymore."

"What did you just swear to me earlier, Reimi? You will be my servant to the end of your life, you won't be a Knight anymore, your honor has already been dishonored, drop it."

Reimi later removed the sword out of her belt, she looked at it a few times, seemed very regretful, seemed didn't want to leave her duty but she forced herself for a few minutes and then dropped the sword on the floor.

Reimi later walked toward me, she didn't look at the sword even once when she dropped it, she has finally dropped her duty from a Knight to become my servant.

Reimi stood opposite me close, she coughed a bit and then stopped coughing and looked at me as if she has willing to follow me to the end. 

Suddenly Reimi held her belly and stared at me with very mad eyes, her mouth drooled non-stop, her face seemed very wild when she stared at me, as if she has become a hungry animal.

"What wrong, Reimi?"

"Sir Rigen, I'm sorry, you meat...looks so good." - Reimi reached her hands at me but then she stopped, she forced her hand to stop

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" - Reimi suddenly charged her mouth to her forearm

"Stop, Reimi! Stop!" - I managed to stop Reimi from eating her arm, I should do something to stop her

"Reimi, stop! Stop! I'm here with you, don't worry! I won't let you starve." - I hugged Reimi tight to calm her, her body seemed a bit...stink, maybe she didn't shower for a long time...I didn't care, must save her first

"I'm sorry, Sir Rigen, I'm sorry." - Reimi has finally stopped eating her arm though she made a bite on her forearm already, the wound was not so bad, it was just a small mark, didn't bleed

"Follow me, Reimi! Remember to stay behind me." - I said to Reimi and then walked away from the shabby building

Reimi stayed behind me while going with me all the time, she was very scared of people when she went out, we finally walked out of the alley and was going on the street.

Luckily there was no one on the streets, the people have gone out to the streets very less these days, maybe this process would end when the world war is over, it will be over in a few days now.

Suddenly, while walking with me on the streets, Reimi tapped my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Reimi?" - I turned back to look at her

Reimi was full of sweats, maybe I have walked too fast and made her fatigued, she coughed a bit and then kept tapping me.

"Haah! Haah! Sir Rigen, I'm...tired...my feet are tired." - Reimi said to me when she was breathing hard

I immediately carried Reimi in my hands and kept going, well! Bringing a heavy girl in your hands is lighter than bringing some dumbbell or barbell.

Reimi was light, she was quite skinny, maybe she has to live in bad conditions...but why did I try to save this girl so much? Forget it! Maybe I'm a simp.

"Ah, Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! You don't need to do this." - Reim's face seemed a bit red, though her hair was clumsy, her face pale but she looked so cute this time

"You are my servant, Reimi! A master must have the responsibility to their servant." - I didn't remember this girl in the fantasy world that I came from before but for some reason, I felt a bit familiar with her now

Then I carried back to the base, when we got back...a bunch of marines was now typing their phones outside of the base. Because we were having days off so we only have two guards inside of the base, most of the marines were now enjoying rest.

"Hey, John! You're very famous, man! Look at your new meme." - A soldier showed me the cockroach video that Cawess recorded for me earlier

"You bring a chick here? She looks so battered, did you just pick her in some slum?" - Another marine said to me

Dammit! Those bunch marines were now fussing when I brought Remi back here, must get rid away from them quickly. I must bring Reimi to the medical room first, after she has been medically examined, I would bring her food, she was now hungry to death.

(Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! I'm scared!) - Reimi seemed to have some trauma now, she was looking around with nervous

"Get the fuck out of my way, dammit! Get the fuck out!" - I moved toward the marines and no one of them blocked my way

Then I brought Reimi into the base, can you guys stop glancing at me? I'm innocent! Dammit! Oh, Lieutenant Haris saw me, he was following me slowly, I immediately headed into the medical room with Reimi in my hands.

(Reimi, remember to obey the doctors here, though you can't speak their language but do what they say to you, okay?)

(Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! What is this place?)

(My military base, I live in here)

(What is the doctor, Sir Rigen? I heard you told me and Her Highness that word before but I didn't remember) - Did I tell her that? Maybe I didn't remember

According to fantasy fiction, the doctor in the fantasy world is called a healer, right?

(They are the healers, just follow what they say to you to let them do the treatment, Reimi)

(Cough! I understand, Sir Rigen!) 

"Nurses! Where the fuck are the nurses!" - I shouted a bit loud to call the nurses

"I'm here, what's wrong with the girl?" - Finally, a nurse and two more nurses came out

"I need you to do a medical examination on this girl, she is in bad conditions, full of illness or so, I just want to know if you people can save her or not."

"Here, sir! Put her here." - The nurses told me to put Reimi on a medical chair, I put Reimi there and then the nurses turned on the light

(Ah! Cough! It's very bright, what is this kind of magic, Sir Rigen?) - Seemed like this was the first time Reimi saw electricity light

(It's not magic, Reimi! My place doesn't have magic at all)

(But you said your homeland can create magic, Sir Rigen?) - Ah, I was very struggling to remember what I didn't remember to say to Reimi, maybe I should lie

(Forget about the light, Reimi! How is your condition, I mean how hungry you are?) - Maybe I should go outside to buy Reimi some fast food or let her eat military's MREs

(I'm very hungry! Cough! Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, why did you get me here, Sir Rigen?)

(I must check your health to see your illness to let me know if I can cure you or not, Reimi! I will let you eat later)

"Sir, please stay away for us to do treatment for the girl." - A nurse asked me to let them do the treatment on Reimi

"Just wait for me bit, ma'am."

(How long is the treatment, Sir Rigen? I'm very hungry)

(Don't worry, Reimi! It will end soon, just bear a bit, I will let you eat when you have done the treatment)

"John, come here!" - Lieutenant Haris suddenly called me from behind, he wanted to talk to me about something

(I will come back soon, Reimi! Stay here and do what the doctors say to you)

Then I got away from Reimi but then my hand got held.

(Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! Cough! Please don't leave me alone)

(I won't, I will come back later, don't worry)

"Ma'am, this girl cannot speak English and she has some trauma in her mind so please don't do any act to make her agitated." - I talked to a nurse who was near me

"Understood, Sir!"

"About the treatment cost, she is not our marines so..."

"Don't worry, Sir! No charge, this is wartime so we must help each other."

"Thank you."

Then I ran toward Lieutenant Haris, we were now standing outside of the medical room, Haris was a bit unpleasant at me, he walked around me and sighed.

"John, I won't make any punishment on you when you leave the duty to let Cawess bring the beers back here alone but..."

"I heard some fusses from the marines out there, you brought a strange girl, raggy, skinny, pale and I also saw she has some injured looked to be bandaged on her body, who is that girl?"

"I mean who is that girl, Sergeant John Rigen?" - What should I say to Lieutenant Haris now?

"Sir, she is my old friend, I found her in that condition and brought her back here."

"Where did you find her?" - Should I tell Haris about the alley?

"In the alley that has many people missing there, Sir! She was wandering there and I found her."

"Holy shit, that alley? Dozens of people missing there, that girl is very lucky to have you beside her." - Actually reverse, Sir!

"Don't worry, I won't dig too much about you two's privacy, I just want to know a bit of her background to make sure she is safe."

"That girl is lucky to not become a slave." - What? A slave?

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Before and during the war world, many women have been kidnapped to become slaves, slavery system is illegal but it is developing very mass in the war. Many bosses in large companies have slave women, even the officials in the countries' governments."

"You should feel lucky to the girl that she is not kidnapped, I have seen many terrible things in the war." 

"I was in love with war when I only saw it in games and movies but now I felt it so disgusting, I disgusted myself."

"This war will end soon, I must return to my wife and my kids in Texas."

"Can I let this girl stay here, Sir? She didn't have a place to live."

"Of course, but don't let her wander around the base and don't let her mess with anyone. Most of the marines here are kiddo so you won't know what they gonna do to her when she is alone." 

"That's all I want to ask, now get back to the girl, she needs you."

Then I was about to return to Reimi but I didn't see Cawess anywhere.

"Sir, where is Cawess? I didn't see him."

"That guy got away from the base when he brought the beers here, he may now searching for you, don't know."

"That's so, Sir? I'm going now, Sir!" - I saluted Lieutenant Haris and was about to return to Reimi

"Ahhhhhhhh!" - A very loud scream could be heard from the medical room

I saw strange when there were a bunch of marines standing there when I got out to see Lieutenant Haris, what the fuck did these guys just mess up?

Lieutenant Haris heard the scream so he also ran inside, I ran into the crowds of marines.

"Fucking get out! Get out!" - I shouted to the marines, even shoving some of them away from my way

When I got inside, I saw Reimi was grabbing a nurse and was pointing the needle at her throat, she was using the nurse as a human shield. The other nurses were now very panicked, they stayed away from Reimi, some raised their hands to call Reimi to calm down.

"Lady, please calm down, we just want to check your blood, please put down the needle!" - A nurse begged Reimi to stop

"Save me! Save me! Save me!" - That nurse that was grabbed by Reimi kept yelling to call us to save her

"Should we shoot her, should we shoot her?" - Dammit! Some of the marines were pulling their pistols out and pointing at Reimi

(Haah! Haah! Do not get close! Do not get close! Stay away! Stay away!) - Reimi was very panicked

Reimi moved her directions constantly while holding the nurse to scare the nurses that wanted to attack her from behind and also the marines. Maybe she didn't know what is called check blood so she panicked when the nurse asked her to let them put the needle. 

The fucking marines also made Reimi agitated, she misunderstood the situation so she attacked the nurse when she was in a strange place but surrounded by many people.

(Sir Rigen! Please call the people to go away! Why do these healers want to thrust this sharp metal thing inside my body?)

(Cough! Cough! Cough! Do not get close! Do not get close!) - Dammit! Must do something

"John, what the fuck is this? Can you understand the language the girl spoke? Why did she so aggressive like that?" - Haris! Maybe I should ask him to help me

"Reimi can't speak English, she is scared when too many people are around her, call the marines to go away, Sir."

"Tch! What the hell are you people doing! Get away from the room and do not get in again!" - Haris shouted to the marines

Then the marines stopped and went outside of the room, some of them still pointed their weapons at Reimi but they also stopped when Lieutenant Haris ordered too much. Now there were only me, Reimi Lieutenant Haris and four nurses inside the medical room.

(Reimi, put the thing on your hand down, don't be scared, I will explain to you later, the doctors don't want to hurt you)

(But Sir Rigen, I! Cough! Cough! Cough! I'm still nervous)

(Put down it now, Reimi! It's an order)

Then Reimi slowly put down the needle on the medical table, she also slowly got her hands out of the nurse, the other nurses behind Reimi were about to charge at her to press her down.

"Ma'am, please don't make this girl get agitated, she has some trauma in the past because she has been abused." - I talked to the nurses and then they stopped

I slowly walked toward Reimi, she was now having a bit of regret after attacking the nurse, she lowered her head, her body sullen, she knew her fault.

(Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, I was so scared, I, I don't want to!)

(Excuse later, now get down to let these people check your health) - I patted Reimi's head, her hair was clumsy and dry but I felt Reimi was so cute at this time

(Yes, understood) - Reimi slowly got down on the medical table to let the nurses doing the treatment

"I will go outside now, John! I won't disturb you two, remember to care about the girl." - Lieutenant Haris said to me and then he walked outside

"Ma'am, please continue treatment as always, I will watch the girl, don't worry." - I talked to the nurses to remind them to continue the treatment

Then the nurses started to do the treatment for Reimi, this time they were more careful than before, maybe they didn't want to be grabbed by this girl again, Reimi was very aggressive when she isolated herself for 10 years.

I saw that a nurse was now checking the needle, she was about to get it inside Reimi's veins to take her blood for the exam.

(Reimi, don't be scared! The nurse is about to put the small sharp thing called the needle inside your veins to take your blood.) 

(They want to know what type of blood you are and also want to know your illness, don't be scared)

(Cough! What is the nurse, Sir Rigen?)

(You can consider that title is lower than the healer)

(That's so? Your homeland is so developed, Sir Rigen! I'm now wondering what is the blood type but I will stay silent to let these nurses do their job)

"Sir, please lift the girl's sleeves." - The nurse that was about to put the needle inside Reimi told me to help her

"Reimi, it will be hurt a bit but you will be okay, try to endure it) - I slowly lifted Reimi's sleeves for the nurse to inject the needle

(Ah! Haah! I'm alright) - Reimi felt a bit hurt when the nurse injected the needle but she later calm down

The treatment on Reimi has done well though it was a bit long when she always nervous when the nurse checked her, I was now waiting for the result of Reimi's health. 

I have bought Reimi a few donuts to let her eat, I didn't want her to eat much, she must take a bath after the treatment because her body was very stinking.

(Your homeland's food is so good, Sir Rigen! Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, this Donut is very good) - Reimi was eating the donuts fast

(Eat slowly, Reimi! I don't want you to get choked)

(I'm sorry, Sir Rigen! I will try) - Reimi started to eat slow

Maybe after taking the bath, I would let Reimi eat some MREs, her stomach was still very hungry at the way she was eating. I was wondering how beautiful Reimi was before, she was now having illness and pale because of the war.

"Sir, here is the girl's result, maybe you want to check it." - The nurse handled to me the list of Reimi's health, which contained her status and her illness

"Thank you, ma'am." - I took the list and looked at it a bit

Sigh! Reimi...her BMI was quite low, she was skinny, her body was also full of bacteria because of the bad living conditions and bad nutrition, what's else?

"Uh, ma'am! What is B28GII?"

"B28AI is a called short from the word B28 gas infection index, means the amount of B28 in human's body."

"So what's mean to have in this list, ma'am?"

"The Alrotz gas mask only purifies the air that has B28 to let you breathe normally but when your body touches the B28, that means your body is also affected by the gas."

"But the infection of B28 gas amount is very low if your body contacts it outside because it is the indirect way, it will be more effective and heavier if you inhale the gas, it is the only direct way."

"The people that inhaled B28 will die or can only live in a week depending on the amount of gas that they inhaled. The people that only contacted it outside won't show any symptoms of the B28 infection."

"But the symptoms will be shown when we get old, especially when we reach 60 or 70, the symptoms are such as hard to walk or disable, heart disease."

"Those are all B28 infection symptoms that we only knew for now, we cannot get B28 infection by drinking water that got B28, the B28 gas in the water will be vanished at the time the gas reaches the water."

"The B28 infection cannot be transmitted through eating together, kissing or sex, but strangely, this girl has the amount of B28 in her body higher than normal people."

Reimi said to me that sometimes she has eaten the corpses of the soldiers that inhaled B28, eating the people that have B28 in their body make the amount of the gas higher in your body? Is it possible?

"The illness that you saw on the girl is caused by her bad living conditions, bad eating and bad personal hygiene, nothing is caused by B28." 

"She can live normally for now but she will struggle to live when she reaches 40 or 50, that time is when the B28 infection symptoms are exposed on her body." 

"This is the first case that I have ever seen when this girl has a big amount of B28 gas in her body, this girl also has a very strange blood type, h-"

(Sir RIgen...can I eat something more? I have done eating all donuts) - Reimi talked to me when I was hearing the nurse's explanation

(Just wait, Reimi! Just obey and don't make any trouble and I will treat you good)

"Sorry, ma'am! Keep continuing."

"This girl has a very strange blood type, her blood type didn't fit any of type A, B, AB or O, but this girl's blood type looks to be mixed with A and O." 

"We have mixed the blood types A and O from the blood packs we have together and the blood we mixed fit with the blood of the girl." - Reimi was a person from another world, that was the reason why she has different blood type?

"Sir, if you don't mind then can you hand this girl over for the military?" - Eh! What the fuck did you just ask me to do, nurse? The military would do many cruel experiments on Reimi!

"No, ma'am! But can I ask you one more thing?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"How long can Reimi's illness end if I start caring her for now?"

"It would take months to be shortest, Sir!" - So Reimi's illness could be cured, luck to her!

"Sir, I don't want to disturb you but I think you should take this girl to bath, she very stinks." - Of course, I felt that too, ma'am!

(Reimi.)

(Yes, Sir Rigen) - Reimi was modifying her hair though it would be clumsy hair as always!

(I need you to take a bath before eating again, alright?)

(Cough! Cough! As you wish, Sir Rigen)

Then I carried Reimi to my room and then chose my uniform for her to change into after taking the bath. I didn't have anything for her to wear, my uniform was quite wide compared to her but I think she won't mind about it.

Then I carried Reimi to the military bathroom, no one uses it for some reason, the marines were still glancing at us when they saw us...but for some reason, they didn't mess with us.

These guys...thought I was about to fuck Reimi or something so they didn't mess with us?

Later I taught Reimi to use the bathroom and then walked outside to wait for her to do the bath, hoping that she would understand what I taught her.

...

I was now watching my phone while waiting for Reimi to take the bath, didn't hear any water sound but I didn't go in to check, I should let Reimi find out a bit before teaching her again.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming out, I peeked and saw Reimi was walking toward me, she didn't take a bath, Reimi stood in front of me when she was covering her breast with a towel, seemed to be very shy.

Reimi seemed very cute when she was shy, her breast though was covered by the towel but according to what I saw. Reimi's boobs were still a bit big though her body was skinny, pale and has some scars on her shoulders and her legs which were caused by the world war she has gone through.

Reimi, her breast, gulp! Dammit! Maybe I should look somewhere else, but that breast was still showing in my mind, gulp!

"Sir Rigen...can you...take a bath with me?" - Reimi asked me when her shyness exposed on her face, gulp!

1