Gunshots In The Cafeteria
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 81: Gunshots In The Cafeteria

I slowly took another uniform to dress it, I was quite sweaty after having sex with Reimi so I cleaned my body by using a towel. 

After changing the clothes, I looked back at Reimi, I still regretted it, she was still breathing hard on the bed while the bed on its downside has her water and also my semen dripped out.

"I'm sorry, my love! I will go out a bit and bring back food for you." - I kissed Reimi's forehead again

Maybe I should bring Reimi clothes for her to wear, we didn't take the bath after making love, maybe I should also bring some water bottles for Reimi if she dehydrated too much after having sex.

I immediately brought Reimi another uniform, three water bottles and placed them near her reach, about the semen that was still inside and was dripping out of her vagina, I will let it there, I want her to have my child.

I also took a paper roll and placed it also in Reimi's reach when she woke up to clean the semen out with it, maybe I should kiss my love before going outside though I kissed her forehead three times.

"Reimi, remember to change the clothes and drink some water if you are thirsty, I will go out now, I will come back later." - I kissed Reimi a sweet kiss, I was controlling myself to not make things lewd

"Haah! Haah!" - Reimi was also kissed me when she was exhausted on the bed, she held my back with her skinny hands as if she wanted to call me to come closer

"No, Reimi! Do not greed, I will reward you more when your illness has been cured, alright?" - I patted Reimi's head and then she slowly nodded while exhausted, so cute!

"I will come back later, wait for me." - I said that to Reimi and then walked out of my room

I slowly closed the door and then sighed, ah! I should apologize to Reimi and make her happy after this...I have sex with her so rough!!!

Where were the marines joining the party? At the cafeteria? Maybe...should I call Cawess? I didn't want to apologize to him but...want to see how was he doing when having sex with Valenta and later her mom.

I took my phone out and then called for Cawess, a long ring come out and then suddenly my phone got responded, this guy...you should have stayed focused on making love, dammit!

"Fuck you! Valenta is now very mad so she didn't let me cum inside! Fuck you! Fuck you! You son of a bit-" - I turned off the phone to not hear any of his complains

Maybe I should get inside the cafeteria now to join the marines for the party, I will eat some before getting the food back to Reimi. Maybe I will take quite much for her...I think I should reduce it a bit, eating too much at night was not so good.

I slowly walked forward the hallway, for some reason, I yawned quite much, so I just get sleepy after having sex? Ah, little steps more will be the cafeteria, I heard a lot of noises in there, the marines must now enjoying it very much.

I slowly slid the door of the cafeteria, at the time I got in, in front of me was a bunch of mess, the marines were now eating the cakes, drinking beers and selfies without control. 

Maybe this was the way we always relax after too many years of fighting in the war, we can only relax on the Fourth of July each year. 

"Eh! Our main character here!" - Some marines noticed me and then pointed their phones at me to take pictures

"Sir, what are your thoughts about the cockroach you were beating and later got chased by it? Was it dangerous for you to fight a roach, Sir?" - A soldier interviewed me while pointing his spoon which has his food stuck near my mouth to interview

"Can you tell me about the girl that you brought here this afternoon, Sir? Is she your lover? Can I take her some pictures?" - No! Dammit! Reimi is mine and you guys cannot take her pictures, fuck off!

"Get out, please! Get out of my way, I want to go there to taste some food a bit, so get out." - I pushed the marines that blocked my way away and then walked to the table that has cakes and beers

"So you mean I can take your lover's pictures?" - The marine that interviewed me before suddenly ran away so I chased him and grabbed his collar, this guy maybe just a joke...or he said it real

"What the fuck do you think you want to do to my girlfriend, huh! She is mine and she can only be touched by only me! Get the fuck off, you fucking jerk!" - I shouted quite loud when the marines were enjoying the party, they stared at me

"What fuck do you guys think you are doing! Yeah, I know parties, relaxing these days are good but these days are still the wartime!" 

"The war is about to end in a few days but no one stays guard outside of the base! What if China uses this advantage to attack us!" 

"China never sends their troops to invade us but a few days later, their 10.000 troops will head to San Francisco to join the final fight!"

"We have to evacuate all civilians out of San Francisco just to fight that battle, and you guys are relaxing too much without thinking if we lost that battle, what will China do to our homeland!"

A very silent atmosphere covered the entire cafeteria, the marines were now looking at me in nervous and confused, what the fuck was wrong with you guys? The war will end in only a few days! And we must win the battle or we will have to humble ourselves before China!

The demand of the two sides after winning the battle has already been set up, the United States' demand will be: China will have to withdraw all the troops out of East Asia, the Middle East and Alaska. 

Those are the territories that China is now occupying or invading and can only keep Southeast Asia for their own though I didn't know why our government demanded it. 

Alaska has been occupied by China but they only took Alaska but didn't make any move to invade our United States mainland.

And China's demand: The United States will have to stay neutral in every action of China, if China wants to take Taiwan, Hongkong, Europe or anywhere else except the United States, the United States must obey.

"John!" - A voice called me when I was mad and didn't notice the things that were surrounding me, the voice was from Lieutenant Haris

"You were too serious, man! Let these kids have a break, I know that we are too relaxing but, you see? China troops are also doing like us, they won't attack us, John! So relax."

"Sorry, Sir! I'm always serious and I cannot let it away from me, haah! Haah!" - I took some deep breathes to make myself calm

"See over there? The two commanders of the DVAF and their special forces members are also joining the party with the marines though they are VIPs here, just relax a bit, John." - Maybe I should relax as Haris told me

"Hey, man! Sorry, I was just a joke, we are all jokes, we don't want to mess with you, man." - The marine that got grabbed by me has finally confessed that he was just a joke to Reimi

"Go back to eat some cakes, jerk!" - I let that marine go and then he ran back to eat, the other Marines didn't mess with me anymore

Maybe I should go to the table to taste some cakes before getting those back to Reimi to eat, I will take fewer cakes. I don't want Reimi to have problems when eating at night, I will do my best for my lover, after today, I will find a way to cure her illness.

"John, what the hell?" - I ignored Lieutenant Haris and then walked toward the table, I grabbed a plate and then took each different flavor of the cakes and poured them into the plate

I will take these cakes before getting them back to Reimi, I will choose the best flavors for her.

"Ha, you are too simp, John! I can't believe you have forgotten Shizu to love another girl so easily, man! You are so heartless, you know?"- Shut up, Lieutenant!

"Hey, soldier guy! Get here, our Russians and our Vietnamese are always welcome you." - The Vietnamese man if I remember right, his name was Nguyen Hoang...uhhh...Minh?

"Why don't you join us, John? We are discussing the plan to find the location of the nuclear system control machine, join us." - Lieutenant Haris said to me and then walked to Minh 

After taking the cakes, I also went with Haris to Minh's place, I saw that there were also Russian guys and Vietnamese guys, they were now discussing the plan and also typing phones.

"You soldier, good to see you again, you haven't introduced your name yet, may I know it?" - Minh made a handshake with me

"John Rigen." 

"Oh, John! That's a good name, Rigen...it sounds a bit German." - Minh smiled a very cheerful smile

"Oh, just sit! Just sit." - Minh stopped shaking my hand and invited me to sit, I sat near Lieutenant Haris

"So, you can ask me whatever you like, I'm free today, we have done discussing our plan but maybe we will discuss it again in a few minutes, let this man join, Vakuchevsky?" - Minh asked the man beside him, Vakuchevsky, who has the same rank

"Da, of course, Mr. Rigen." - Vakuchevsky allowed me to join, I was now tasting some flavors of the cakes on my plate

"Cho nên các đồng chí Mỹ và chúng ta s-, Vàng! Valentina! Mã cha chúng mày, đừng cơm chó nữa!"

(So you American comrades and us wil-, Vang! Valentina! You fatherfucker, stop flirting!) - When Minh was talking to us, he suddenly scolded a couple who were behind him in Vietnamese 

Then I looked back and saw a man and a woman soldier, they were kissing and holding each other while sticking them to the wall without control and looked a bit impolite. 

The woman looked to be Vietnamese and the man looked to be a Russian, but for some reason, I felt it very odd, Valentina...wasn't it the name used commonly for the girl? But...hmmph!

"Uh, Valentina?" - I asked Minh a bit confused

"Uh, yeah! Valentina, she is a man and Vang, he is a girl." - So they were a bisexual couple, the first time I saw them!

"Thôi đi Minh! Đồng chí cứ để hai đứa yêu nhau đi, tụi nó còn mỗi hôm nay để cơm chó thôi mà."

(Let's quit, Minh! Comrade just let those two love each other, they have only today to flirt) - Vakuchevsky said to Minh in Vietnamese, Minh was a bit mad but he later skipped

Oh! These flavors were the best, the vanilla and the chocolate, I must take some back to Reimi right away, I will talk with these guys later.

"Hey, John! Where are you going?" - Minh asked me when he was drinking Pepsi, his guys have stopped typing phones to get back to discuss, maybe I will join later

"Get these gifts back to my lover, I will join later."

"You are lucky, I don't have time to find a girl to love, my ex-Vietnamese childhood friend, Mai has now married so I have to find another one after the war." - Ah, poor you, Minh! Sorry FA!

I took some Vanilla and Chocolate flavors on the table and then walked back to Reimi, I hope she would like them. I later went back to my room and stood in front of the door, maybe I should knock a bit to notify Reimi before getting in.

"Knock! Knock! Reimi, I'm going in." - I said to Reimi and then I walked inside while holding the plate that has the cakes that have took by the love I put on Reimi

When I got inside, I saw that Reimi has now fully dressed, she was still shy while looking at me because we have had sex earlier. 

I noticed that the rolls have been torn out of pieces by Reimi to wipe my semen, the pieces of rolls have now inside the trash can, and still stink of my semen smell.

"This is your dinner, Reimi! The dessert would be more right to say." - I handed Reimi the dessert

"This servant thanks her master, Sir Rigen." - For some reason, the way Reimi called me master made me feel like I was her owner, I wanted to take over her...uh! Dammit! Calm down!

Reimi later took the plate and then ate in happiness, oh! She was so cute so I patted her head very slowly.

"Do you like it, Reimi?"

"Yes, Sir Rigen! I love to eat these cakes." - Reimi showed me her face that has pieces of cakes stuck on her mouth but she later returned to eat

"You don't need to hide your shyness, Reimi! Let me see it." - I slowly patted Reimi

"But Sir Rigen, I'm your servant and a servant must keep the distance from their master."

"You don't need to behave like that, Reimi! We are lovers, we should not keep our distance, come here." - I held Reimi and was about to give her a very wet kiss while her mouth was full of pieces of cakes

"But Sir Rigen, I thought I love you but I must keep my distance with you until I meet Her Highness to tell her about my love for you, I must ask her permission before getting to you."

"And if she rejects you?"

"I...I don't know how to say, but you can consider me as a servant to satisfy you when you need, Sir Rigen." - I didn't know about the Princess that Reimi told me about, I didn't care about the woman named Shera, I only care about Reimi now!

"I didn't care if she allow you or not, come here." - I kissed Reimi when she was holding the plate, Reimi later put the plate on the table nearby and then enjoyed kissing me while holding me with her skinny hands

"Haah! Haah! Master, do not, we just have done it earlier." - Ah! The way Reimi talked so cute made me excited so I slowly pushed her onto the bed, I was now kissing and sniffing her neck, even pressing my face down her breasts to sniff their smell

Dammit! My cock was now resting and it was very hard to come up after cumming out so much, maybe I should go outside to buy Viagra to keep it hard all the time to enjoy the love to sex with Reimi overnight.

"Haah, Sir Rigen! Do not, we just have to make love earlier, please let your servant rest, you can do that with me tomorrow." - Great!

We enjoyed our wet kiss for some more minutes, our hearts pounded very hard but we later controlled ourselves and then returned to normal. 

Reimi later has done eating her dessert so maybe I will tell her to sleep first, I will return to sleep with her after enjoying the party with the marines.

"Reimi, why don't you sleep first, I will go back to sleep with you later, I will guide you on the ways to go around the base tomorrow, good night my love." - I told Reimi to sleep well while holding the empty plate

"Good night, Sir Rigen! Please come back soon." - Reimi waved to me and then she lay on the bed

"Remember do not go outside."

"Yes, Sir Rigen." - Reimi even pointed me her thumb, seemed like she learned a bit of what I taught her

Then I slowly closed the door and returned to the cafeteria, maybe I should eat a little bit, I won't drink beers, I would return to sleep with Reimi soon before the party ends.

When I got inside of the cafeteria, the marines...were still very kiddo, some of them also brought stuffed cockroaches and then headed toward me...where did these guys buy those stuff?

Maybe I should not eat anything, I didn't feel so hungry, or maybe the way I swallowed the pieces of cake that stuck inside Reimi's mouth when I was kissing her made me full completely.

I went toward Minh and his men again to discuss the plan with him but for some reason, everyone was typing phone and my seat has been taken over by a brown-haired Russian guy.

"Oh, Mr. Vritalvasky! You are taking the other's seat." - Vakuchevsky talked to a man named Vritalvasky to find tell the man to find another seat, Vritalvasky? Wasn't the name of the Russian leader who made the Russian second civil war?

"Ah, sorry! Mr. Rigen, as I could remember from what Minh told me, it's good to see you."

"My name is Vladimir Vritalvasky, the Russian leader of the Russian second civil war and now is ranked Major of Russian Armed Forces, also the sponsor of Democracy Vietnam." - So this man was Vritalvasky!

This Russian man has brown-haired with a long crew cut, a full beard and brown eyes, his appearance seemed to be a bit muscular, not as muscular as mine. 

But we are better than the others depending on our intelligence, not our muscles, he must not be as good to fight as me but he was smarter than me for sure.

"I heard you are a Sergeant but don't worry, you won't be able to join us but you can discuss with us but sorry, the discussion has ended when you get here." - Did I spend my time with Reimi so long like that?

"Looks like I don't have time to talk with you, Mr. Rigen! I will go to discuss with General James Hudson now, excuse me." - Vritalvasky told me to sit and then walked away from the cafeteria

"John, what did take you so long? You love that skinny girl so much like that? She must be your very precious girlfriend, you gone for 30 minutes and now you got back here." - Haris said to me, maybe I have spent my time with Reimi but forgot about the minutes passed

"John, I don't think I would be able to see someone who scared roaches like you, I only saw that from Zeneztra."

"I remembered that I have seen my best friend use his pistol to kill a cockroach when it crawled inside our discussing room when we were discussing the attack on Mentougou" - Minh talked to me while watching the clip

Zeneztra, Minh reminded me about him, maybe I should ask Minh more, I wanted to know more about this Zeneztra guy. But what should I ask him now?

"We have already discussed the plan, the locations that we see to be the high possible place that has the control nuclear system machine are Alaska or Beijing or Baghdad ." 

"We will gather the intel tomorrow before making an assault there to hack the machine, if we succeed, we will also control the nuclear system of China to stop them from threatening around." - Minh said to me

"Ah, Minh! Why did Mr. Vritalvasky say to me he is a sponsor of the Democracy Vietnam organization? What does it mean?" - Maybe I should ask this first!

"Before Vritalvasky sponsor our DVAF, we have been sponsored by the Russia government but they have stopped sponsoring us in 2033 when Russia switch sided to China." 

"That time we have been trapped in China to fight against them for 4 years, a year after Russia switched sides. We ran out of ammo and then fought with our melee weapons, we have been isolated alone without allies in China's land."

"Until Russia switched side again in 2037, we have been saved and sponsored again, we kept fighting against China until 2038, Russia government has fully cut off their sponsor so we got out of the war." 

"After that, Mr. Vritalvasky sponsored us until this time, he is very rich, Vakuchevsky also sponsored a bit because he is also rich, without those two, our Vietnamese organization won't last long today."

"Why did Vritalvasky sponsor you people? He would not do that without reason."

"Vritalvasky has met Zeneztra once when Zeneztra was still alive, he saw my friend had the strong will to save his homeland from China. Virtalvasky is also a patriot so he helped us after the Russian government left us...or that is all I know for now."

"Of course, no one helps the others without benefits for themselves, if a person helps the others but didn't ask anything, that person must be stupid, or want to take the others' trust or a live saint." - Minh explained to me

"I don't know where is Vietnam exactly on the world's map, I see that Vietnam is a country that got out of the war we made near 70 years ago." 

"I don't know how Vietnam was in Communist control but I saw Communist Vietnam was quite neutral in politics, I would say Vietnam the former Communist regime was quite a peace until it got occupied by China."

"You're wrong, John." - Haris said to me and then walked away

"Where are you going, Sir?"

"I will let you two discuss alone." - Haris later joined the other marines

"You're wrong, Mr. John! The country that always stays neutral but always humble to other countries is nothing but a feeble nation." - Minh said that to me

"I want to hear more, can I?"

"Zeneztra and I saw our homeland is feeble because our government always said the archipelagoes Hoang Sa, Truong Sa belong to us." 

"But when China send troops there to take and to build resident areas there, we never said a word to criticize them or sue them to take again our land though we have proofs to have sovereignty there." 

"Not just that, Chinatowns have grown up on our land many and many, how can I say I'm a Vietnamese when my homeland is full of Chinese living there but they didn't say a Vietnamese word?"

"Then why did Zeneztra have to genocide the Chinese, they are people, not soldiers, they didn't have any fault." - What the fuck was wrong with this Vietnamese guy? Vakuchevsky even looked at me as if he was protecting him

"To Zeneztra, wars have no civilians, only the dead men and the live men, we also kept genociding the Chinese after his death, we stopped genociding when we got out of the war."

"I guessed until now we have killed more than 10.000.000 Chinese included people and soldiers in the time we joined the war in 2031 to 2038, most of the victims are people, still very little for their one billion population." 

"We won't attack China anymore but will head on liberating our country out of China's control in the next time but not this time, we must gather our forces, we lack troops."

"You two made the genocide but didn't get executed by the court! How could you?"

"Zeneztra has shown to the world a document he made, he said he would take all the responsibility to the genocide is an organization made for Chinese even when he died, we can also blame the crimes to him."

"Zeneztra has a quote in Vietnamese he always said to us but I will translate it to English to let you know."

"If we don't kill the people then they will become the soldiers when the soldiers died to replace them, then why don't we kill them now, we must make all Chinese fear to not let them mess with our Vietnamese anymore."

"That was Zeneztra's quote."

"Then why you can join this Special Forces, Minh? It is formed for the US and Russian."

"I'm a Vietnamese but I'm also a Russian citizen, the Vietnamese comrades around me the same. Zeneztra said the Americans and the Russians should stand together to fight against mainland China." 

"Because the Han people are the most ambitious people in the world because their perspective affected from their ancestor, the man who formed the first China state in the history - Qin Shi Huang."

"But Zeneztra only hates the mainland, Taiwan and Hongkong are alright though they are still messing with our Vietnamese by the sovereignty of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa."

Zeneztra said we would be able to deal with the sovereignty with Hong Kong and Taiwan in peace, but not with mainland China." 

"Our Vietnamese hate China and we only want to keep us in peace, so we must be strong to fight the invasions from the foreigner nations."

"We always live on the invaded side so Zeneztra wanted to make Vietnam great like Japan like the way they reformed their country more than 100 years ago." 

"We have to have a good economy, good military and good technology, must bring Vietnam from an undeveloped to a developed country." 

"Zeneztra has died but I will do his duty, we have stopped attack China, the next strike will be our homeland, we will liberate it out of the occupation of China."

"Sorry, Mr. Minh! I can't believe a genocider like you can say those strong words, we are not on the same line, you are not my ally."

"It's up to you, Mr. John! I will consider you my ally though I'm your enemy, Vietnam will be the ally of the United States in the future." 

"But we won't humble ourselves like Japan or South Korea, I must say Korea will be more right when that country is now united." 

"Vietnam will help you United States because we are your ally but we won't obey you Americans all the time." 

"Good night, Mr. John! Seems like you are about to go." - I immediately stood up and go, didn't goodbye to Minh or Vakuchevsky or their men

Fuck! How could these people who caused war crimes could have been spared when they can blame the fault on a dead man? Fuck! Maybe I should go back to sleep with Reimi to forget these things.

At the time I stood up and go, I saw a marine who looked to be an Asian, he pulled out a pistol and pointed toward Minh, the one who was sitting behind me.

"Minh!" - I yelled to Minh and then lay down on the floor to avoid being shot, Vakuchevsky and his men have jumped to cover Minh

"Bang! Bang! Bang!" - Many gunshots have been fired, Minh was okay, Vakuchevsky pulled out his pistol to shoot back

After a few seconds, the marine that shot Minh ran away, I didn't have any wounds but the man ran out of the cafeteria to the area has the direction of my room, dammit! Reimi was inside there!

"That must be a spy from China!" - Vakuchevsky shouted to me

I didn't care if that man was a Chinese spy or not but I chased him to save Reimi, I must save her, I don't want my lover to die!

"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" - 6 gunshots have been fired and I ran faster in the direction of the shots

When I got out, in front of me was now the spy, his chest has been stabbed by a sword and he fell with the sword stuck on his chest, Reimi has already laid on the ground with blood drained out from her belly and her shoulders. 

(Reimi! Reimi! Wake up!) - I ran toward Reimi, who was lying on the floor and held her, she has been shot...no! No! No! She can't die! She must live!

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" - Reimi was still breathing, she was looking at me though she was in pain, good! She is still alive! Good!

"Medic! Medic! I need a medic!" - I carried Reimi and then ran as fast as possible into the medical room, I must save her at all costs!

After bringing to the medical room, the doctors and the nurses who heard gunshots earlier are now on guard. They saw me bring Reimi inside of the room so they started treatment on her right away, Reimi would be operated on, I hope she will be okay! No! She must be okay!

1