Battle Of Golden Gate Bridge (Part 1)
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82: Battle Of Golden Gate Bridge (Part 1)

...

...

"Cough! Sir Rigen, are you still sleepy?"

Ah! Dammit! Maybe I have lacked sleep because of worrying too much about Reimi, she was now okay! Luckily that the gunshot wounds she has was not so dangerous, she has been operated on successfully.

But Reimi has a bit of a problem while walking, her wounds were not completely healed yet but she kept insisting to join me in the last battle so...I have no choice but to let her follow.

The spy that intruded into the base during the party and made the shootout has been stabbed to death by Reimi, we didn't have much time to gather intel on who he was. 

That might be a spy from China but we didn't have much time, Lieutenant Haris has joined the US Special Force. The US would make a Joint Operation with the Russian Special Force to hack into the machine system that controls the nuclear weapons. 

According to what I heard from Nguyen Hoang Minh - the Second Commander of DVAF, they have finally made up the location that has the nuclear control machine was on Alaska. The Special Forces would make an assault there to hack the machine to retake the control from China. 

The one who will command the assault into Alaska would be Colonel Vladimir Vritalvasky. 

About the battle on the Golden Gate Bridge, General James Hudson would be the Commander, the battle would be started at noon on December 25, 2041.

The entire battle would be recorded in the sky by a drone, which has the duty only to record the battle, this would be the final battle to end the Third World War. 

When the US takes over the entire bridge, China will have to sit on the chair to sign the truce, the war will end today. But 20.000 lives' troops from both sides would be in danger, we would either live or join the 400.000.000 deaths.

We were now inside a Lockheed Martin C-130J Hercules, a carrier aircraft, we were flying to San Francisco Aiport. 

Looked like the aircraft has finally landed on the airfield, we were now waiting for the aircraft's door to open, I was holding Reimi's hand, we were now worried but also happy to be together.

"Ah, you two! Stop flirting, can you stop holding that chick, John? I never see you away from her a bit since that day." - Ah, Cawess was now a bit frustrated when he has no one to hug, hehehe!

We were on the plane with Cawess, Sulivan and Pambo would join in the other planes, looked like the aircraft has finally stopped. The plane's door would open up at any moment, we still have more time until the battle comes.

(Reimi, are you sure about this? This battle may be our last meet, I may die there, you know?)

(Master, I mean Sir Rigen! A servant must stay with her master till the last moments, we will live together, if we have to die, we will die together, cough!) - Ah, you are so sweet, Reimi!

"I don't mind joining you two funeral but did you teach your chick to use the guns yet?" - Ah, Cawess! Fuck you!

"Don't call her chick, you are so mean, Cawess! We won't die so don't talk too mean! Reimi and I will live, I only talked like that for a bit romantic!"

"Also, I have taught her to use guns but she only has less than 7 hours to practice using guns again."

Oh, looked like the door was about to open, I held Reimi's hand tighter, we looked at each other...why did this scene look so romantic...ah! Forget it!

(Are you ready now, Reimi? There will be no going back for the two of us)

(Yes, I'm ready, Sir Rigen!) - 

Reimi was now having an M1911 pistol and an AK 12, she said the design of our M4 carbine or its variations were so complicated so I could only give her this rifle. 

I bought the AK 12 from a gunshop, luckily that the rifle used the same bullet as our M4, I was still teaching Reimi to use the rifle and the pistol though she knew the basic things to use them. 

The time she rested for the wound has cut short the days I could teach her but seemed like Reimi learned quite fast to use weapons, she was only clumsy on the other things.

The aircraft's door has now opened wide, we were now standing in front of the door and were about to run outside when we have the order.

"Alright, Marines! Go go go! The United States bless you, remember to win the fight!" - A officer shouted to us and then we ran out of the aircraft

Holy! At the time we ran out, I noticed that the airfield only has marines, no people, no airport guards or receptions, I also looked around and saw there was no car at all, only soldiers.

...

After we got out of the planes, we have been got into the military trucks, we would be driven to the area near the Golden Gate Bridge before heading there for the fight. 

We would stay in a hotel to rest before heading to the battle, the officers that were going with us would not join the fight but watch, only our normal soldiers fight. 

There won't be a true commander to command us to fight on the bridge, if our marines scare and flee away and Chinese troops take over the bridge, we will lose. 

The fight on the bridge is about the mental and the courage of the marines, every one of us can be the commander so we have to calm down to fight.

About General Hudson, he only supports our weapons and equipment to fight but not command directly, China also does the same for the fair fight, only the infantry unit join the battle. 

We have to prepare our weapons, the ammunition, the military fighting vehicles will be supported when we go to the hotel, we will fight this battle to the end.

(We have to go on the beast named the truck, Sir Rigen?) - Reimi asked me while holding my hand, she seemed didn't use to our vehicles because she was a person from the fantasy world that I didn't remember about

(Yeah, Reimi! We will head to the hotel by it, but...did you drink your medicine yet?) - I always told Reimi to drink the medicine to cure her illness, seemed like she has reduced coughing these days

(Yes, Sir Rigen! Cough! I always do that as you told me to)

"John! Stop talking with your chick, find Sulivan and Pambo, they may now somewhere here." - Ah, Cawess!

"Yo!" - A hand tapped my back

I turned around and saw that was Pambo, he was now holding his M249, he looked at me and Reimi and opened a smile, this guy...want to mess with me?

"Yo, homie! I don't think you would forget Shizu so easily like that, man! This is...your new girlfriend?" - Pambo asked me while chucking

"Yeah, you can say so, her name is Reimi."

"Yo, lady! I don't think my homie loves a skinny like you, you must be important to him, I'm Pambo, want to shake my hands?" - Pambo raised his hand to Reimi and then Reimi tilted her head to me

(Sir Rigen, what is your friend doing?)

(No, Reimi! You don't need to shake his hand) - I slowly shake Pambo's hands away

"Man, you are too selfish! I just want to make friends with her, I won't touch your girlfriend, I already have Stephanie and Carl back home." - Pambo seemed to have a bit of frustration but he kept opening a smile to me

"Pambo, did you see where the fuck is Sulivan?" - Cawess asked us when he was looking around

"Nah, man! That guy may now still staying with his aunt to fuck her, he didn't answer my call, homie!"

"Didn't he on the list of the attendant marines to join the fight? Then what will happen to him if he didn't join?" - I asked Pambo

"There is no list, homie! This battle depends on the volunteer, we are the volunteers here, no list, man!"

"Your girlfriend, Reimi is quite quiet, man! She doesn't speak so much, does she?" - Pambo asked me

"Uh, she does not speak English, she didn't know English."

"Oh, so what kind of language did you say to her?"

"Guess."

"Nah, man! Maybe I will let her and you alone, I will head to Cawess, homie!" - Pambo tapped my shoulder and then walked to Cawess

"See Sulivan, man?" - Pambo asked Cawess when stepped to him

"Nah, man! I didn't see him."

(Reimi, do you have any struggles to move? Your wound is not recovered fully yet, maybe you should not join the battle)

(Sir Rigen! My body is still hurt but I didn't care, can you teach me to use these magic tools more when we get to the hotel?)

(They are not magic, ReimI! Those are guns, the weapons that are made from science)

(Maybe you should join your friend, Sir Rigen! You don't need to care about me so much) - Reimi reminded me to join Cawess and his guys so I patted her and then held her hand to go to see Cawess

We slowly headed to Cawess and were about to join him in a truck nearby. there were still enough seats for us and Sulivan though we didn't know where was this guy right now.

Suddenly I saw from the crowds of the marines, a figure appeared, he was carrying an M4 Carbine on his shoulder with a very tired face. That man looked around the trucks and then saw me, that was Sulivan but for some reason, I saw he was very sad.

"Sulivan, over here!" - Cawess waved to Sulivan and then Sulivan came toward us while keeping that very sad face

"Good to see you again, Cawess, Pambo, John and...your girlfriend, good to see you have another lover." - Why did he look so sad?

"What hell is wrong with you, man? Did your aunt not accept your proposal on her, homie?" - Pambo asked Sulivan

"Sigh! My aunt, she is quite fatter when I meet her after years no for to see, I don't care if she is fat or not, I love her so I proposed to her." 

"But my aunt...didn't accept my propose and she even didn't allow me to have sex with her again."

"The days that I stayed with my aunt, every time I ask her to make love and she slapped me very much." 

"My aunt said she has taught me enough about how to make a woman happy, she wanted me to have a girlfriend and forget about our incest relationship."

"Sigh! Fuck it, I love my aunt, she also loves me but didn't want to marry me, she said incest is bad but she also didn't marry another man." 

"How could my aunt reply to the love I spent to her so heartless like that, I love her truly! sigh! Sigh!" - Uh, maybe this guy needs a new girlfriend now!

"Incest is bad, man! But you can try to propose to your aunt again after the war, homie! Maybe she will accept, don't give up." - Dude, how could you support him to keep incest with his aunt? But forget about it! I also support him!

"Thank you, man! You too, John! I don't care about your girlfriend, I won't take her away, but are you sure to keep her joining with you in the battle?" 

"You still remember what happened to Shizu, have you? It would be better if you keep her in the safe zone."

"Reimi has made up her choice, I won't prohibit her."

"Can you two stop fucking talking? We will head to the hotel fast, let's go." - Cawess told us and then got up the truck

(Sir Rigen, maybe you will have more time to talk with your friends on that beast, why don't we go up now?) - Reimi told me to get up from the truck

(Follow me, Reimi) - I held Reimi's hand and then walked onto the truck

Pambo and Cawess have now on the truck, we were now sitting with the other marines, the trucks slowly rolled their wheels and went away from the airport. At the time we went outside of the airport, the road didn't have anyone or any cars, the buildings have no sounds of working or chatting. 

San Francisco has now looked like a ghost city when the people have been evacuated to avoid the battle, we would have the final battle on the Golden Gate Bridge, the world war is about to be over.

(Woah! Your homeland is very developed, Sir Rigen! Without magic but it could make these tall buildings, even the flat roads and beautiful structures) - Reimi seemed very shocked when she went outside, I kept her inside the base all the time

(Those buildings are now reconstructed those were taller before the war, Reimi! Before the war, this place is more beautiful, I will give you a love trip here after the war) 

(Sir Rigen, you don't need to be so kind as that, but I'm now wondering about the war you are fighting for)

(Don't ask about the war, Reimi! It is about to over, we will create kids and live in happy together, okay?) 

(As you wish, Sir Rigen! Maybe I should keep my mouth off for now, why don't you talk with your friend? They are waiting for you) - Reimi talked to me and then did the basic checkings on the rifle as I told her to when I taught her to use guns

"John!" - Cawess called me with his frustrated face

"I do still not forgive you, you son of a bitch! That night, Valenta was so mad at me so she drained out my all juice inside my balls so I can't get to the hotel to fuck her mom!" - Ah, that story!

"I'm still very mad when I remember that night! Valenta asked me to fuck her 3 times, three times, you know!" 

"I was so tired so I told Valenta to let me rest, I was about to go out of the store to head to the hotel to fuck her mom and she pulled out viagra from nowhere and used it on me." 

"She fucking drained out my balls, I was exhausted so I slept with her overnight!"

"That chick is nothing compared to her mom, she only has a big ass, big boobs, that's all! Her mom is even busty than her, she has more experience with men!"

"Uh, are you done?"

"No! Fuck you!"

(Your friend is quite annoying, Sir Rien?) - Yeah, you're right, Reimi!

"Cawess, you should treat women good, homie! Like the way John here does to his girlfriend, right John?" - Yeah, Pambo!

The marines that went with us on the truck seemed very silent, the others on the other trucks too, maybe they were scared to death. The battle would be very deadly, 20.000 troops of both sides will have to fight, face to face each other on a bridge. 

I could feel their feelings of missing their families, they still have wives and children back home, even their parents. Those marines were volunteering to fight so they could die in this battle very easily, poor them.

Pambo was also quiet, he was now looking at his wife and his son's pictures on his hands, I saw that he was crying a bit. Cawess was now looking at Valenta's picture, he was holding the picture in his hands, he kept silent and kept sighing. 

(War only brings hell, Sir Rigen! I want to end this war soon to find Her Highness, she may be here or she is now in another place) - Reimi was still hoping to find her previous master, poor her! I have lied to her that I would find her the woman named Shera!

"John, before we die, why don't we smoke a bit?" - Sulivan has smoked and then he raised the cigarette toward me

"No, Sulivan! I don't smoke, I only gym and jerk off, enjoy your cigarette for a bit longer."

"Uh, you are not funny a little, John! Stop keeping that serious face, you always keep it." - Sulivan threw the cigarette away from the truck and then pulled out his phone, he wanted to call someone?

I looked around while sitting on the truck with my people and saw the trucks that had designs didn't look like our US military trucks, those trucks were Chinese trucks. 

Some Chinese soldiers sat on their trucks and waved to us, some of our marines also waved to them, both sides of the troops have the sad face of missing their families. 

We are just humans after all, we don't want wars but the politicians want wars to make their benefit. Both sides have different skins, races, and languages but the same place coming from, the Earth.

We are all brothers on this planet, why do we have to make our ideologies different and use those differences to divide us? Maybe our humans have been born to be devils before we could realize our bad.

We will kill and destroy our mankind or the aliens will do it? Maybe the aliens are more united than our humans.

Sulivan seemed very serious when he was sticking the phone in his ear, maybe he wanted to call someone very important to him. He was breathing a bit hard as if he want to take the momentum of his breath to call for the person on the other side.

"Ah, aunt! I'm here, nephew Sulivan! I'm sorry, aunt! Maybe I have been too rough and too disrespectful to propose to you but I love you, I love you the most, my aunt!"

"I know that you rejected my propose and also didn't let me love you but I love you very much, aunt!" - Uh...this guy loves his aunt too much! Don't tell me he will marry his aunt for real!

"My dear nephew, I'm sorry, I was so rough to you, are those slaps hurt, nephew?"

"No, aunt! I'm sorry, but I love you very much, aunt! I want to make you become my woman, my wife." - Uh...Don't be harsh about their incest relationship, my head!

"Sulivan, this aunt has thought again, I will let my lovely nephew make love with me again when you return home from the battle, how can I cold with my nephew."

"Aunt accepted your proposal but...that's not mean I will become your wife, you know?"

"Thank you, aunt!"

"Maybe this aunt will think about becoming your woman, my nephew! But is that alright? There are still many young girls out there but you have to love an old lady 41 like me, incest is bad, you know?"

"I love you, aunt! I don't care if society prohibits us, we will marry, have children and then live in a place that no one knows, can I do that to you, aunt?" - Uh...maybe I should pretend like I didn't hear anything

"I will look forward to it, my nephew! This aunt will become your woman but in the condition, if you can't find a good girl for you to love, okay?"

"But aunt won't do it fast for you because I'm not an easy woman, nephew! You must spend months to a year dating girls."

"Nephew, if you don't find any of them that can make you love then this aunt will...become your wife, your woman."

"Thank you, aunt!"

"I will wait for you, my nephew! Remember to survive, you must survive to marry your aunt, you know? Love you, my nephew."

"Love you too, my aunt!" - Sulivan turned off the phone

"Uh, you love your aunt so much like that, Sulivan?"

"Yeah, what's wrong!"

"Nothing, I just ask to know, that's all." - Maybe this guy has no pills to save, the love he has for his aunt is out of my thought

(Ah, Sir Rigen! What's wrong?) - Reimi has a bit of confusion when I hugged her

(Reimi, let me hug you a bit)

(Yes, as you wish! Cough! Cough! I'm sorry, my illness is not over yet)

(Don't worry, I will cure your illness, I will do my best)

We hugged each other while sitting on the truck, we slowly forgetting our time.

...

4 hours have passed since we landed in San Francisco, we still have 2 hours left before joining the battle, we will wait on the west side of the bridge for an hour before opening the battle.

Reimi was now pointing the AK 12 around the room to practice the techniques of aiming and shooting, she kept reloading and removing the magazines, even practicing fast aiming with the rifle.

I have to admit that Reimi learned quite fast about using our modern weapons, she was very bad at doing housework but very good at learning to fight.

Also, I was so surprised when Reimi could heal so fast in days after taking 6 bullets wound, she was born to fight for sure so that was why she could heal fast.

"Are you sure about this, Reimi? Maybe your body should rest more, your wounds are not healed completely."

"I'm fine! Cough! I'm fine, Sir Rigen! Is my posture right to shoot the gun, Sir Rigen?" - Reimi was now aiming the AK 12, her posture was quite wrong but that was okay!

"Here, your back should be more straight, but wrong postures are not important, fighting in the gunfights priority the good hiding positions and the sharpshooter skills." - I modified Reimi's posture a bit, she was quite shy when I touch her

"Reimi! What do you think if we make love before stepping into the battle? I haven't relieved my cock for days just to worry about your wound, we still have two hours to enjoy our love." - I grabbed Reimi's skinny waist from behind

"Sir Rigen, I think we should do that after the battle, you never know to choose the proper time to make love." - Reimi was so shy when I mentioned about have sex

"Also, I'm still worried about my Highness."

"Oh, I'm sorry! But don't worry, I will do my best to find you the woman named Shera." - That was just a lie to keep Reimi with me more, though I should have told her the truth

"I'm glad you say that to me, Sir Rigen." - Reimi suddenly turned around and gave me a kiss

"Haah! Haah!" - We were now licking our tongues together to enjoy our wet kiss, Reimi has licked a bit faster to satisfy me

"Haah! No, Sir Rigen! Do not, we must wait until the war is over to make love, not now, please wait until tomorrow." - Reimi slowly pushed me away when I was about to grab her boobs, maybe I should control my libido, I should hold it until tomorrow

"Ah, Sir Rigen." - Maybe Reimi wanted to distract me from sex

"These weapons called guns as you said are not magic but I feel these weapons are very unbalanced for the train hard fighters." 

"Sir Rigen, in my homeland, it takes years or the entire life for a fighter to master using a bow, a crossbow, a sword and a spear to be good at fighting, but guns in your homeland change everything."

"In your homeland, a fighter only needs hours to a day to know the basic thing of using a gun, days to weeks to master the remove and put the parts of a gun inside it to use."

"And a fighter in your homeland can master to use a gun only in months to a year if the fighter trains hard." 

"A knight in my place that has 20 to 30 years of master to use a sword or a bow or a crossbow can be surpassed easily by a civilian in your place who has basic training on using a gun." 

"The weapon called gun is a very powerful weapon without magic, if I bring it back to Warsaw, the definition in our previous wars will change forever." 

"My homeland can take over most of the continents easily by guns, even to invade the Demon Kingdom - the most powerful Kingdom in my homeland."

"I can't even attack a soldier who has a gun with my sword if I don't attack him from behind, a Knight must fight an enemy face to face to show their honor." - Ah, too much fantasy stuff!

"You are not a Knight anymore, Reimi! You are my servant."

"But I keep this sword in my equipment to fight in the battle though I can't use it much but have to use mostly this rifle and this pistol." 

"I can use magic to create winds or fireballs but fireballs fly very slow and have short-range while the wind magic can only use the wind around the area, and I must get close to the enemies to it on them."

"So I cannot use magic because I will waste my magic powers can it will be ineffective to fight when the enemy can use guns to shoot from very far away."

"You said you have magic, Reimi! But I haven't seen you use it, can you use it for me to see now?"

"Eh, cough! Cough! I'm sorry for coughing, Sir Rigen! But as I remember, I have used it on you once when I attacked you in the alley. You were running away and I cast wind magic that I mastered to use without saying to shake you down on the ground."

"What?" - Wait? Then...Shizu had done the same thing as Reimi when she was alive?

As I remembered, the time when Shizu was about to kill me, she raised her hand to the marines who were pointing their rifles at her. A strong wind blow on and made the marines fall and made bullets diverted when it was inside the rifles' chambers to not let her get shot.

Also when got into the melee fight with the SRs, so Shizu also knew how to use magic...hmmph!

"What's wrong, Sir Rigen?" - Reimi asked me when I was thinking about Shizu

"Nothing, come here..." - I kissed Shizu again and with a very wet kiss, I was trying to grab her boobs, though I would wait to have sex with Reimi tomorrow but I wanted to satisfy my dirty mind a bit

"I said no, Sir Rigen! But...I only let you touch my breast in a minute, only a minute, you know?"- Reimi's shyness made me want to press her on the bed right now! But...I will calm down!

...

We enjoyed our kiss, I slowly grabbed and squeezed Reimi's boobs but only in the time she told for a minute, then Reimi kept practicing using the AK 12 and an M1911. I also joined to practice with her to let her know what she need to improve.

...

It is very near now, all of 10.000 marines and we are now on the west side of the Golden Gate Bridge, we are now sitting on the ground to wait for the time of the battle. Only a minute or so and 12:00 PM will come, the last battle will begin, third world war will about to end.

(Sir Rigen, I'm ready) - Reimi loaded the AK 12, she held my hand to say she was now ready to fight with me to the end

Pambo and Cawess have looked at me with their sharp eyes to tell me they were also ready, I was also ready to fight to the death, oh sorry! To fight for my homeland, not do die truly.

But the other marines, they were quite sad, some of them seemed very sullen, we didn't have a commander to command the battle. Our officers and Chinese officers have gone away and left us here to fight till the end, only soldiers here to fight.

Must have the side to take over the bridge or the war will continue!

Suddenly Sulivan, who was very sullen earlier stepped up while in the mid of the marines and then walked in front of us, he stood straight and held an M9 Beretta in his hand with a very courageous face.

"What the fuck are you doing! Marines! We will die all die here! No escape for us so stops crying! Fight!" - What the fuck, man? Want to be super cool with us before we all die?

"We will all die here! But we will die for our descendants! We will make them proud! Our homeland will remain forever! All of us will be the heroes that will be written in the history!"

"We will make China know who we are! We are the Marine Corpses! We will end the war! Today will be the day we make history! Marines! We don't have any fear!"

"We will live in the history! Our descendants will all remember us! This battle will be remembered forever! We will appear in the next Call of Duty and Battlefield of our descendants so fight!" 

"Marines! We will take over the bridge! That's our objective to end the world war! Bang!" - Sulivan took a gunshot up the sky

"Who are we, marines!" - Sulivan shouted loud to us

"Marines corps! Marine corps!" - The marines that were sullen earlier have now shouted very loud in courage, I and Reimi were also shouted though Reimi was imitating me, she didn't know English

"You pieces of shit! I didn't hear! Shout louder!" - Sulivan roared to us like a giant beast

"Marine corps! Marine corps! Marine corps"

"Fucking not hear! Shout until your tongues split out!"

"Marines Corps! Marine Corps! Marine Corps"

"Good! Marines! Charge forward to victory!" - Sulivan pointed his pistol forward the bridge and then ran toward it

"Charge to victory! For our homeland! For our families!" - The marines and us stood up and charged toward the bridge like the way Sulivan was doing

For some reason, Sulivan has become our Commander in this battle, he encouraged all of us to let us have the spirits to fight for our homeland. 

All of the 10.000 Marines with Tanks and APCs have now on the Golden Gate Bridge, we ran forward the bridge to fight the Chinese troops to take over the bridge and also to end the world war. 

The Third World War is about to end, this time is 12:02 PM, December 25th, 2041.

1