Chapter 3
1.4k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Here we are.”  Sardura exclaimed joyfully as she pushed open the door. 

“Sister you’re back!…Who do you have with you?”  A girl from inside the home reacted to Sardura’s entry.  Her hair is a lighter shade of brown than Sardura’s, more of a hazel like golden brown, and a few inches shorter than her sister.  She wore a tan one-piece tunic with the bottom cut high up so that it barely covered her butt, short sleeves and a wide brim collar that exposed about half of her shoulders.  Honestly it looked like an oversized t-shirt though I’m starting to suspect that she’s not wearing anything underneath.

“A guest who needs our care.”  Sardura responded to the other girl, then turned towards me.  “Oh, come on in.”

Stumbling in I can see that Sardura’s home was a simple one room house consisting of a stone floor, a fire pit in the center of the room, a couple of fur pelts laid out on the floor, a single bed and a number of clay jars clustered against the wall on the far side of the room from the bed.  There are no chairs, no table, no lighting, nothing of any particular sophistication, just simple, practical necessities.

“Yuri this is my younger sister Sarduna, Sarduna this is our guess Lo…Lu…Loo-yees Yuri.”  Evidently Sardura had trouble pronouncing my first name. 

“Our home is open to you, Yuri.”  She gave what seems to be a formal greeting, even bowing slightly.

“Um, nice to meet you Sarduna.”  I greeted politely back.

“Now Sarduna go fetch some water quickly.”  She quickly walked out of the small home, while Sardura helped me sit down on one of the furs rugs.  She hands me a gourd before walking to the pottery.

I uncorked the bottle and immediately started drinking greedily; fresh, delicious water poured down my empty throat.  This is the first genuine drink I had since arriving to this world.  Once my thirst had been quenched, I voiced my appreciation.

“Thank you.”

“You don’t need to.”  She responded while she walked back towards me, with a small clay jar in her hands.  She kneeled down in front of me, scooping out some thick, creamy liquid.

“Now just sit back and let me take care of you.”  Whoa, is she coming on to me already?  I just walked through the door.  Why does she have that salacious grin?

Sardura grabs my leg, prying from the other and then…starts applying the liquid to my foot.

“How did you manage to get so many cuts?  Well, this will close them up though it would be best if you stayed off your feet for a few days.” 

Yeah, my feet and lower legs are covered in injuries from multiple days of hiking barefoot.  It’s kind of easy to forget about them once most of your body goes numb and hunger overtakes any sense of physical pain. 

Now why was she acting so suggestive when bringing out that medicine?  Is it possible that it didn’t even occur to her that her words and actions were actually quite erotic?  Watching her as she tenderly applied the ointment by rubbing her fingers across my skin, I swear that she was deliberately making her movements sensual and alluring as part of some foreplay.  But I’m not seeing any indication from her that she actually is going for that, no glances at me or playful remarks.

Anyway, Sardura continues to apply what is apparently ointment on my battered body. 

After a short silence between the two of us, I broke the silence.

“This is a nice little village you have here.” 

“Yeah, this is a beautiful place.  You can see the entire valley and the surrounding mountains from the roof tops.  Probably why my ancestor’s picked this spot as the clan’s stronghold.”  Her face lit up with a shy smile and an obvious nostalgic look.  Though her musings peeked my interests.

“Can I ask who are you girls?”  I asked cautiously.

“If you're asking about the village, we’re just one of the many clans that vie for influence and control of the mountains and valleys around us.  If you were asking about me and my sister, nothing special, just typical members of the clan.”  Sardura gave an indifferent answer.  But this was at odds with her previous temperament, it felt like there was a sudden change here.

“You seem to be holding something back.  It’s probably none of my business, but if there’s anything you want to get off your chest well I’m a stranger and know nothing about this place.  Whatever you say to me will stay with me.”  I decided to press her to open up even just a little.

There was a long pause before.  *SIGH* “Me and Sarduna are daughters of the previous clan chieftain, with a slave she acquired.  Makuri, who you met earlier, was born from a fellow clanswoman so she was the ‘proper’ choice for clan leader, but she does nothing other than playing around with those girls of hers.  Our clan could rule the mountains and the valleys, but she gives up everything just for a few pretty slavegirls, I’ve even caught her trying to seduce Sarduna, I stopped that immediately.  Makuri is unworthy to lead but no one seems to care, or at least they won’t listen to the daughter of the slave, completely forgetting that the former leader was also my mother.”

Once Sardura got started it all just flooded out as she spoke calmly and coldly, yet there was an edge to her words, she had obviously been holding this in for quite a while.

So my host and savior is a pseudo-princess of this place, huh.  Her status within seems to be somewhat awkward, she clearly cares for this village and wants to see it prosper yet she’s prevented from raising it up.

“Sister, I have the water.”  Sardura’s sister, Sarduna, said while walking back in the room, with a large clay jug in her arms.

“Good, just set it here and we can finish.”  Sardura directed her sister while finishing treating my injuries.  Our conversation forgotten the minute Sarduna returned.

Silently placing the water right next to me then both of them grabbed pieces of cloth to soak in the and began to wash me. 

Sardura started wiping my legs while Sarduna cleaned my back.  The cold water electrified my senses, intensifying the sensation of their touch.  Each movement of their hands not just wiping dirt from my skin but also massaging my body.  Sarduna moved from my back to my shoulders then the arms, while Sardura advanced up my legs, thighs, then to my waist.  Both of these sisters took their time to scrub every corner of my body as I tried my best to stifle any moaning. 

“Okay, how do you feel?”  Sardura asked after finishing off the bath by washing my hair.

“…Good.”  I responded trying to control the ecstasy in my voice.

“Great, now you just sit here and dry off while I prepare dinner.” 

Sarduna followed her sister towards the fire pit, leaving me alone.  She appears to be rather formal and distant with me, a little surprising considering how thorough she was while wiping me down.  I wonder if she dislikes me or if she’s just indifferent, didn’t Sardura say something about their clan leader attempting to seduce Sarduna?  What if she’s already the lover of the clan leader?  …Eh, maybe.

Both sisters seemed to be talking to each other quietly while stoking the fire.  I can’t make out what their talking about, but their conversation must be intense, Sarduna is crouched over with her short dress riding up, I can see a clear view of her ass wagging straight at me.  Well after several minutes of them whispering to each other Sarduna turned around and sat next to me.

“…”  She simply awkwardly sat next to me in silence.

I can pretty much guess what their whispering was about, Sarduna is supposed to get along with me.  The thing is I’m not sure what to talk about either.

“…You have a nice ass.”  So I just went with first thing that came to mind.

She instantly went red in the face while stammering to make a response.  “Ah!…uh!…Wh-Why would you…be looking at m-my-my…a-ass?”

“Oh come on, I’m sitting here completely naked.  Not only had you groped and fondled every inch of my body, and now your being so timid and modest just because it’s your butt that’s on display.”

“B-But it wa-was only a b-bath, w-what your saying is diff-”

“How about this, next time I give you a massage to go with you bathing me.”  I interrupted her with my counter.

Sarduna was at an utter loss of words, she became reserved once again returning to awkward silence between the two of us.

Sardura was laughing the entire time while preparing dinner. 

Settling back into silently waiting for Sardura to finish.  Once it was ready she called us to come.

Dinner was a simple soup made of lamb, vegetables with some wild herbs to add flavor.  Fresh, hot delicious food filled my neglected stomach at last.  Needless to say I wolfed it down as soon as I got the bowl, then the next, I drained three bowls worth in short order and still wanted more.  The other two also ate heartily, though that may have been out of fear of me ravaging their portions.

“Well, it’s nice to know that somebody enjoys my cooking.”  Sardura commented once I got to licking the bowls. 

“Now I know why you invited her into our home sister.”  Sarduna dryly responded.

“Oh, shut it little sister.  We’re honorable hosts and it’s getting late, so no more back talking.”

Now that it’s been pointed out to me it does appear to be getting dark.  The remaining embers from the cooking fire kept enough light to see but I don’t see any other light source. 

“Huh, it gets dark quickly here, so what’s the plan on sleeping arraignments?  The fur rug will certainly be a step up from trying to sleep in the woods.” 

“Nonsense you will sleep with us on the bed.”

Sardura took me by the arm and pulled me towards the bed.  My feet are still a mess so I needed to be supported to move to the bed, and my general weakness meant I couldn’t exactly resist be girl-handled anyway.

Once they got me on to the sole bed, both Sardura and Sarduna began stripping.  Peeling off their dresses they revealed that neither of them were wearing anything underneath.  I wonder if it’s just these two sisters or if panties are unknown around here.

Both of the girls were absolutely stunning, with curvy bodies, full shapely breasts and clear healthy skin.  They could be models in that other world that I had bits of memory about.  And now these models are getting in bed with me, Sardura snuggling in on my left and Sarduna hugging my right.  I’m kind of surprised that Sarduna is so willing to jump in bed with me considering our exchange earlier, yet she’s here crawling to my side not a hint of uncertainty or hesitation on her face whatsoever.

With the warmth and softness of two girls pressing in on me I slowly drifted off to sleep.

41