Chapter 4
1.4k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes cracked open to see that it was morning.  I could see the steady rise and fall of the bed sheets from the two sisters entangled on top of me.  Their warmth radiating from their bare skin onto mine, and there was a lot of bare skin under the sheets.  Their breath tickling my neck and cheeks.  My arms locked in place by them between their breasts and thighs.  The morning light exposed the cute sleeping faces of these two girls snuggling up against me.

It’s been a week since I became the guest of these two girls, and it’s been pretty nice.  Both of them have cared for me as I recovered from my injuries and general weakness.  Their home is fairly bare of furniture with only this one bed for the three of us, meaning I got to sleep with two nude beauties for an entire week.  They didn’t seem to have any concept of sleepwear or even underwear at all, certainly I haven’t seen either sister wear a single bra or panty since I got here.  I certainly count myself lucky to have become their guest, even if we haven’t had any actual fun yet.

In fact my assessment of this society is it’s fairly low-tech, almost Neolithic really.  Everything looked to have been made from wood, clay or stone, aside from a few weapons.  The food and other supplies are kept in clay pottery, this house is essentially a one room hut and their clothing is basic and rough in quality.  I’m not sure if this low tech level is only for the immediate area or for a significant region.  The Dragon-Goddess talked about having ruled for millennia, advance magics, great empires and combating goddesses, pretenders and their followers, including innumerable races.  So far I haven’t seen any of that, except for that one elf, though admittedly I’ve only seen this one mountaintop village and an undetermined amount of forest.

“Good morning.”  I heard, purred into my right ear just before Sarduna planted a kiss on my cheek.  I don’t know why but she’s become very affectionate, originally she was not hostile but…distant and indifferent.  Now she’s very proactive in being physical with me, insisting in giving me sponge baths, massages, or being the recipient of such treatment.

“Morning.”  I replied as we began to unentangle ourselves.

And so the day began, Sarduna, the younger sister, got up and headed to the fire pit to start on breakfast while Sardura, the elder sister, continued to sleep for awhile longer.  This was their normal routine that Sarduna acted as the caretaker since Sardura was one of the villages warriors and sheepherders.  She spends most of the day out of the house taking care of chores and so is more likely to sleep like a rock…right on top of me. 

Sardura continuing to sleep while embracing me is one of the few moments where we are alone together.  Usually, I’m with both sisters or when Sardura’s out it’s just me and Sarduna, so I hunker down with her for awhile longer.  Her toned yet soft body a delight to hug and squeeze in the warmth under the covers.

Eventually the sound and smell of food cooking fills the room, the intoxicating aroma stirring Sardura to consciousness.  She gave a vast, sprawling, catlike stretch while yawning generously before sitting up. 

“Come on you two, time to eat.”  Sarduna called out to us, to which we finally rolled out of bed.

Breakfast was sausage boiled with vegetables, a good hearty meal to start the day.  Though I’m now curious if it’s possible to make more intricate items such as sausage biscuits, waffles, pizza or burgers.  I know they have at least some baked goods and these two are artists when it comes to making a stew, but I’m not sure on the exact capabilities of cooking around here.  Which is awkward for me since I’ve developed this weird craving for something fried.  Eh, maybe I can jury-rig something after learning more about this world’s cooking techniques and ingredients.

“Yuri now that your wounds have healed would you like to accompany me for the day?”  Sardura asked, pulling me from my wandering thoughts.

“Hmm, sure but what are you doing today?”

“Just a routine patrol around the grazing spots, checking in on the flocks.”  Sardura answered with a shrug.  “We should hurry though, can’t be late.”

“Aww, Sister you just want to keep Yuri for yourself today!”  Sarduna pouted slightly petulantly.

“You’ve been alone with her for most of the past week, and don’t think I don’t know what you two do while I’m gone.”  Sardura quipped back at her little sister.

Sarduna for her part showed a surprised and embarrassed expression at Sardura’s accusation, which is completely true.  When alone she would want to snuggle in bed with me, completely naked.  Demand or offer massages that were, to be honest, downright erotic.  Though in fairness that was mostly my doing as I took great pleasure in fondling every inch of her body.

I slurped down the last of my sausage and quickly got dressed.  A one-piece dress exactly like Sarduna’s clothing, well it was one of her spare clothes, with the same short length going down to my thighs, and a pair of sandals.  This left my legs from the ankles all the way to my upper thigh completely exposed, and the dress has a tendency of riding up.  Still better than having your feet torn up by thorns and rocks. 

Sardura also wore a one-piece dress though hers was of a longer length, reaching down to her knees, in a calm turquoise color.  It’s held together with a leather strap tide around her waist with a long dagger hanging from it.  Finally, she held a club made of wood in her hand.

Once ready me and Sardura headed out.  The village was already rather lively so early in the morning.  It seemed that everybody wore clothes similar to ours, the same tunic like dress I’m currently wearing coming in various lengths.  Passing by I could see girls moving about taking care of their daily chores, heading to the market and such though I’m still not sure how they buy anything no one uses money around here.  This small village primarily depended on raising sheep and pigs with some small gardens mixed in.  There are weaver workshops to process wool, a butcher, tanners, all to trade with outsiders, there’s even a brewery and some shrines.  Yes, this small mountain village has multiple shrines to different deities, and everyone seems fairly devoted to them always worshipping them and making sacrifices to them.

…I wonder about the Dragon-Goddess.  Did she already forget about me?  And what of my Blessings, what are they and how do I use them?  It the past week I tried to control them while recovering but so far nothing.  I’m still nothing more than a powerless girl trapped in a strange, unknown world at the mercy of strangers.

“What’s wrong, you look pensive?”  Sardura asked while moving her face closer to mine, mildly shocking me.

“Uh, just thinking…about the future.  Now that I’ve recovered, I don’t know what to do.  I can’t just continue to leech off of you two, but I don’t know where to go from here.”  I tell her what I could, since I’m not comfortable revealing that I’m some agent of a primordial deity who’s trying to wage war on the entire world.

“Can’t you just go home when you’re ready?”  She replied innocently.

“I…don’t have a home.” 

Sardura was silent for several breaths while continuing to walk awkwardly.

“Well, if you have nowhere to go your always welcomed here with me and Sarduna.  How about you start giving me those massages you’ve been giving my sister as payment for staying with us.”  She reassured me with a slight smirk. 

“…Thank you.  I’ll keep that in mind.” 

Soon after that we reached our destination, a field covered by a flock of grazing sheep.  The village’s main supply of meat, cheese and wool was milling about in front of us both.  There were several women already here scattered around the flock both to control it and to protect.  That was Sardura’s job right now, to defend the flock from whatever started getting stupid ideas, and she would be out here all day.  I can definitively see why she wanted me to accompany her since it must get boring sitting out here. 

I grabbed her hand and urged her.  “Well since you're working maybe we should start with a patrol of the flocks perimeter.”

She smiled at my suggestion and followed along.  We strolled around the field while holding hands and chatting.  Though there were other women watching the flock, it felt like just the two of us out here.

By midday I was already starting to tire out, yet Sardura continued trudging on.  I seriously need to buildup strength and stamina in the future, but for now I need to recover.  Luckily, I found a rock to sit and rest for a bit with Sardura staying by my side.

“Looks like we’ve got some work to build you up.”  Sardura commented.

“Ha, yeah.  I don’t enjoy being this weak and pathetic, I need to get stronger.”  I replied out loud as I lean on my arms positioned behind my back.  I’m an agent behind enemy lines with the intention of disrupting and hopefully overthrowing enemy powers, getting stronger is a requirement.

“Yuri, I wasn’t expecting you to be so bold, but I don’t think that boulder is a good place to do it.”  Sardura suddenly started teasing me for some weird reason. 

Wondering what she was talking about, I looked down to see that because my arms were propping my body up from behind and my breasts were bulging out.  Even worse, apparently I sat down with my legs spread wide, causing my dress to ride up exposing everything to Sardura’s view. 

There was a long, long awkward pause as my mind froze when I realized the positioning of my body.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!”  Sardura eventually broke the silence with her laughter.  “The…look on your face HAHAHA! And…your still doing it!  Hah, hah, wouldn’t you prefer to take this to bed instead?”

I could feel my face heat up at her teasing, I quickly shot back.

“Well, we’ll see who’s laughing after you get the same massage I used to tame Sarduna.”

“Oh Yuri, you really think that your massage was what seduced my sister and me.”

Huh, what’s that supposed to mean?  And did she say that I’ve already seduced her?  How exactly?

Unfortunately, before I could inquire further a flood cries erupted from the flock of sheep.  Turning to the source I saw a large lion stalking the sheep, my guess is that the lion had been trying to silently creep towards the flock and steal one without any of us noticing but ultimately failed.  Now with the sheep’s warning it switched to charging.

Sardura immediately charged at the lion at full pace.  I could see several other girls in the field reacting as well with the flock retreating from the beast. 

What am I to do?  I bit my lip in frustration, I want to help but I’m not armed, nor do I know how to use my Blessings, so how can I be of use in this situation? 

Sardura was already fighting the lion, she swung her club, but it dodged her using both its superior mobility and greater weight to outclass Sardura.  She was alone, the other girls had not yet reached the lion.  It requires multiple fighters just to match such a creature in this kind of fight. 

The lion pounced behind Sardura, it turned towards her back preparing to lurch forward.

ARRGH!  I can’t take this anymore!  Sardura is about to get mauled yet I’m powerless to defend her.  Screw this, I’m doing something about this…Anything.

Running at the lion I try to distract it from striking at Sardura.  I grab a small rock from the ground and throw at the lion, it struck at the back leg alerting it to my presence.  It gave a great roar turning my way and crouching, preparing to jump at me. 

“Yuri!?”  Sardura yelled in confusion at what I was doing.

Dammit, this thing is about to pounce and maul me.  First this lion wants to harm my Sardura, now it’s going trample me…The hubris of this stupid thing, how dare it attacks that which is mine.  This stupid beast needs to learn not to mess with other people’s property.

*ROAR* A loud, deep, gurgling noise erupted from my throat.  I have absolutely no idea how I’m doing this, but the lion has been shocked stiff by my unnatural howling.  Well, the lion has stopped so I would say this is a job well done.

Sardura stood frozen in place trading glances between me and the lion that had rolled onto it’s back exposing its belly to me.  The other girls that have finally arrived are also staring at me with round eyes.  Even the sheep were wary of me, bleeping in mild distress and keeping their distance. 

I guess I need to figure out what I did but first I need get rid of this lion.  Grunting while jerking my head in the direction of the woods the lion got the message and dashed away at full sprint.  Turning towards Sardura and the other girls we stand in place watching each other awkwardly.

39