Chapter 5
1.5k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, you’re telling us that your guest commanded the lion to leave?”  Questioned an aged but still robust woman.

“It’s not just that her body began to heat up, she was burning hot with steam came off of her while howling.  On top of that Yuri doesn’t seem to fully understand what she did.”  Sardura clarified what she saw Yuri do earlier in the day.

After the incident with the lion, Sardura had brought Yuri back to their home then she had to report what had happened.  She was currently standing before the chieftain and the clan elders along with the others who witnessed Yuri’s display of power.  A little over a dozen older women stood in the room listening to Sardura as she finished giving her account, while their chieftain, Makuri, sitting on a chair in the middle of the room wearing a slightly bored expression. 

Sardura was feeling rather nervous by this point, she didn’t know what was going to happen to Yuri.

“So, who is this girl?  And where did she come from?”  One of the elders asked out loud. 

“I not sure of where she came from, but she did have a run in with some elves prior to finding us.  She’s also mentioned that she has no home to go back to.”  Sardura divulged what little she knew.

“The elves?  She had to deal with those walking personifications of narcissism, doesn’t tell us much.  They only have a few enclaves here in these mountains but because they claim every inch of earth as theirs, elven patrols show up all over the place.”  A third elder declared.

“Maybe she’s a witch or a sorceress.”  Another suggested.

“Impossible witches don’t have that kind of power.”

“She’s a Beastgirl then.”

“No Beastgirls have obvious markers like ears and tails.”

“Then what?  Is she a Demon?”

“No, she is one of the unburied dead.  The beasts fear of her presence is evidence of this.”

“What if she’s an elven infiltrator!”

The entire assembly was slowly descending into paranoia, the elders had begun to argue over what Yuri was and the meaning of her presence.  Sardura was growing concerned that this won’t end well for Yuri.  As it stands the clan elders are becoming increasingly hostile towards Yuri.

“Enough!”  Yelled the oldest elder in the room.  She had up till now been silent throughout the meeting, only intervening when it devolved into this pointless infighting.

“This girl, Yuri, has come to us looking for safety and hospitality, yet she has immense power.  She used this power to protect our flocks, the life blood of our clan, from harm by commanding the beast to withdraw.  It is obvious who this girl is, she is a heaven sent gift, a potential guardian and protector of our clan.”  In an instant the imposing words of this one elder had shifted the direction of the assemblies speculation.  Even Makuri had taken interest and was now paying close attention.  Sardura sighed in relief whispering prayers of thanks to the goddesses for this stroke of luck. 

“We have a rare opportunity to court a powerful girl to join our clan.  This needs to be handled carefully, so first Sardura, tell us, is your guess still a virgin?”  The elder brought the entire assembly's attention back to Sardura.

“…Y-Yes!  Both me and Sarduna have checked while she slept, I have personally seen and felt that her hymen is intact.”  Sardura’s embarrassing confession elicited giggling from many in the room.

“Now do you or your sister Sarduna still have your virginities?”  The elder continued her questioning.

“Uh…y-yes, both of us are still virgins.”  She revealed with nervous embarrassment.  Honestly to Sardura and many in this village this was a rather private subject to bring up, as the cultural norms of these parts regarded sex as an activity for married couples only and for those who weren’t married knowledge on sex was unknown.  There was also a belief that a girl was fatefully tied, and instinctively loyal to the girl who took her virginity.

“Good.  So how do you and Sarduna feel about your guest?”

“Well…I think she’s interesting, funny and provocative.  I want to know more about her, where she came from and what she aspires to do.  As for Sarduna at first, she was the same aloof girl she has always been, but on the first night Yuri got frisky in her sleep and deep kissed Sarduna, after that she has become very attached to Yuri, devoted even.  Who knew that my cold, stubborn little sister just need a little tongue in her mouth to make her so compliant?”

“Great!  You will take this girl’s virginity then you and your sister will present yours to her.  You will make her into your lover, tame her, break her whatever it takes.  Then with the threads of fate tied between you, our patron goddess will sanction your relationship, you three will be married and she will forever be bonded to our clan.

Sardura’s face turned red from the elder’s bold and direct declaration to her.

The women of this clan and elsewhere believed that a girl was bonded to one she lost her virginity to.  Simply put they believed that on a supernatural level, a girl would always have a certain amount of affection and loyalty towards whoever was the first to claim her body.

“Hold on!  We’re talking about enticing a powerful girl to join our clan shouldn’t it be the chieftain’s job to tie such a girl to the clan?”  Makuri interjected.  Now that Yuri is someone of importance she wanted to claim Yuri as her own, plus she long had designs on her own half-sisters, Sarduna in particular and now they were all being taken away from her. 

She hadn’t considered the possibility of Sardura and Yuri forming a power bloc to eventually displacing her.

“Are you a virgin?”  The eldest elder questioned.

“Well no, but…”

“Then no.  With Sardura and Sarduna this girl will be tied to us threefold, plus they have already established a relationship with her so they are the natural choice.”  The elder shut down Makuri’s protests, then turned back to Sardura.

“Sardura return to your home, talk to your sister.  Both of you have a responsibility to your clan, ravage this girl then offer yourselves to her to be ravaged.  Then you’ll be bonded and together forever more, and she will become a part of our clan.  Our clan will have attained a great power over our enemies.”  The elder ordered.

 

Sardura was walking back to her house.  Her face still red from the thought of what she’d been ordered to do.  Granted she already found Yuri enticing and wanted to do various things in bed with her but now the entire village knew what they getting up to.  Even more so, the elders were ordering them to get it on.

So many questions swirled around her head.  How would Yuri react to all of this?  How would she even start that conversation?  Would she be willing to join the clan and all that it entails?  What would it feel like when they do it?  Is it as great as everybody says?  What would they do after that?  What would Sarduna think of the clan elders directives? 

Her mind was a mess as she reached door to her own home.

Sardura opened the door to be greeted to the sight of Yuri massaging Sarduna’s back while both of them were naked in bed.  Both of them had stopped to look at her upon her appearance.  The moment hung long, Sardura stood at the doorway thinking long and hard of what to say.  Should she blurt everything out here and now? 

No, Sardura decided to wait till morning.  Then she will talk to Sarduna, inform her of the clan elders orders then they can decide on how best to approach Yuri.  But for now she wanted to enjoy the night without complicating it.  She waltzed into the house grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up over her head.  As she wore nothing underneath Sardura was now completely naked as well.

“So, where’s my massage?”  She asked once reaching the bed.

 

After I chased off the lion, Sardura brought me back to the house then immediately ran off, apparently to report about what happened.  I was hoping that everything would be okay. 

 Left alone with just Sarduna it didn’t take long before she started to get frisky, getting close to me and asking for a massage.  After a while I relented, besides it took my mind off of what could happen. 

The massage itself was very nice, having Sarduna naked and underneath me as I rubbed her back certainly gave me a satisfied feeling.  The occasional outbursts of moaning from Sarduna was like music to my ears as I worked.  Then the door burst open revealing Sardura on the other side. 

She stood there watching us only for a minute before she walked in, pulled off her dress and demanded a massage of her own.  Her figure was magnificent as always, wide hips, full breasts and clear skin I’ve seen and felt it plenty of times in the past week but I still haven’t grown tired of seeing her body in all its glory.

Once I managed to stop admiring her figure I had Sardura lay down on the bed while Sarduna sat to the side.  Sardura was laying perfectly straight with her back and ass pointed up, and at me.  A piece of me wanted to slap around those round healthy-looking cheeks, but I resisted the impulse after all we’ll see how the night goes. 

Anyway, I started off by sliding my hands up her back from her butt to the neck.  With a long circular motion at the base of the neck my hands traced back to the lower back and I repeated these movements several more times to warm up Sardura’s back.  Since I was seated over her legs every time my hands went to Sardura’s neck my breasts almost tickling her butt.

Then I began to mix in a spreading motion into my routine, where my hands branched out from the spine following the ribs along her back.  My palms digging into the flesh releasing the tension buried within.  Sardura exhaling deeply in relief with every stroke of by hands.

Changing things up I switched my motions to lightly gliding my fingertips along Sardura’s back to tickle and tease her senses, to enhance her enjoyment.  Then rough grinding, deep into the flesh earning me a painful grunt from Sardura.  Back to the soft, near imperceptible caressing of the fingers.  Once again, the harsh grating of my palms along every inch of Sardura’s taut body.

As the massage continued on I slowly turned Sardura to putty under my constant kneading.  She increased the amount of moaning as we progressed through the massage till they turned alluring, stimulating even.  Clearly, Sardura was having a relaxing, pleasurable massage.  I figure this is a good time to have some fun of my own, as I brought my hands towards Sardura’s bottom.

Those perky, pristine mounds of flesh were sitting there taunting me and I wanted to fondle them.  Taking them into my grasp I felt a warm elasticity surrounding my fingers.  Sardura gave a deep, seductive moan in response to my touch.  Savoring every sensation, I began to knead the quivering mass.

“Ah!”  A surprised cry escaped my lip as something grabbed my breasts.

Looking down I see a pair of hands kneading my breasts, following the arms I found Sarduna.  Apparently, she had snuck up behind me while I was focused on her elder sister and was now clutching my admittedly ample chest.

“Why…are you…”

“I got bored.  Watching sister being rung out was enjoyable for a while but seeing an opportunity to take ownership of your breasts while you lay claim to my sisters butt just seemed too interesting to pass up.”  She responded to my half-formed question.

Bracing myself, I grapple Sarduna’s arms.  Taking control of her body I rocked then swung, using her own weight to throw her down onto the bed next her partially conscious sister.

“Disrupting me while I work requires some punishment."  I said with a developing grin as I stare down at the two sisters, both of whom were smiling back at me.  “But Sardura doesn’t look done, hmm I guess this calls for a double massage.”

35