Chapter 11
865 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a massive roar a beast lunges for Aura.  She in turn braced herself for the assault, readying her sword to counter the creature's fearsome claws.  In a burst of movement Aura narrowly evades the Manticores attack and rapidly slices deep into its side causing the thing to stagger.  Not letting the opportunity go to waste, Aura made a lunge of her own, making a downward thrust that decapitated the Manticore’s twisted, fang filled and human-like head from its body.  The corpse fell over lifelessly as Aura turned around and walked away triumphantly.

All while this exchange was occurring, I’m watching the fight with the rest of the caravan chewing on a piece of jerky. 

It’s been several days since the elf raid on the caravan’s encampment.  We’ve been travelling fairly quickly in that time; we finally left the mountains and I’ve noticed the climate is starting to get a bit arid.  Though it seemed that as soon as we entered this new terrain a manticore showed up to pick a fight.  No one else seemed overly concerned and allowed Aura to fight it on her own, she enjoyed the challenge.

With the Manticore now dead the caravan resumed its advancement forward as I finished the last of my rations.  Frankly speaking the food is terrible, there was no fresh meat just this jerky, and aside from a few loaves of bread all of the grains were quite literally grains of barley.  Not that I can complain, but I want to.

*SIGH* Every day we get closer to this Sin’yar place, and yet I still have no idea what I’m going to do, or how I’m going to accomplish the Dragon-Goddess’s goals.  It’s probably pointless to be constantly worrying about this every single day, but this is my future I’m obsessing about.  And this world is still one giant mystery to me, a mystery that is quite possibly deadly as there are enemies littered all throughout. 

Then there was that claw attack I did, and the steam that came off my body.  These abilities have to be connected to the Blessings the Dragon-Goddess gave me, but how was I able to use them.  While in the heat of battle my hand transformed into a claw, it has long since morphed back, and I don’t even know what the purpose of the steam, but I wasn’t even aware that I had done any of it.  I’ll need to find some way to train.

These thoughts continuously swirled through my head, repeatedly reviewing them throughout the day, once the caravan came to a stop for the day I knew who to ask.  As the workers were beginning to set up camp, I looked for Aura.  Finding her oversee her tent being setup, I galloped towards her. 

“You had an excellent fight; it was a flawless victory.”

“Thank you.”  She said as she slowly turned towards me.  “Did you want pointers on your swordswomenship.”

“Well, that would be nice but actually I was wanting to ask you for some advice.”

“Advice?”  She repeated the word with her cocked slightly.  “What kind of advice?  I can tell you how to better pleasure a girl, but if you are asking me how to seduce a girl then sorry, I’m not the choice for asking about that.  I prefer the conking them on the head and dragging them to my bed while their out cold method.”

“No, no.  I was hoping for some advice about the people out there in the world, what they are like and the kind of things I could do with my life after I’ve explored the world.”  I clarified apprehensively.

“Oh, so you want to learn about the various and diverse array of women who live out there, yet you aren’t interested in tasting them, in sampling each one and gauging your preferences.  So please tell me, what kind of girls would you like to have?”  Aura gushed slyly, prying my preferences in girls out of me.

“Well…I would love to have a few elves, though preferably ones who are calmer and a bit more reasonable.”  I relented and told her the one group I was interested in.

“An elf?  Why?  I find it baffling as to why you would want an elf as a lover.”  She replied in mild exasperation.

“What’s so wrong with elves, besides their arrogance?”  I asked.

“It’s precisely that arrogance that’s the problem.  They think of themselves as the superior, even if you manage to capture and enslave one, she’ll still insist on acting as though she’s your master causing plenty of problems for you in the long-term.  Elves claim just about everything under the sun as their property.  You saw what they tried against us, a small handful thought they could overwhelm the entire caravan.  Most women ultimately have a kill on sight policy regarding elves.

“Then there is the Elven Empire, that has to be the most vexing nation to have to deal with.  Its heart sits north-west of here and yet no one can enter the borders, they jealously guard it from anyone who isn’t an elf.  There are a bunch of enclaves scattered about, and from these places that they launch their raids upon all that they can reach.”  Aura finished off her lecture with a shrug of her shoulders.

I had carefully listened to her words, after all this was free intel.  This Elven Empire is still a mystery, but from the sound of Aura’s lecture it wouldn’t be hard to find volunteers to go f*ck up some elven outpost or two.

“You probably found my ranting a bit much, we can talk about something else.”  Aura said, likely in response to my silence.

“No, it was actually quite nice.  I would like to hear more about the peoples that you know of.”  I replied genuinely.

“Ah, that’s right?”  She smiled at me in mock surprise.  “How about we continue in my tent before you get in another slap fight.” 

“Maybe.”  I said smiling back at her, though I did hesitate for a moment.  Her comment jogged my memory about that girl I fought before the elves.  Curious, I asked Aura about her.

She merely motioned her finger for me to follow while move through the camp.  After a short trip through the bustling camp, we came to the merchant woman’s tent.

Approaching the tent I could faintly hear lewd noises emanating from it.  Both me and Aura stealthily peered into the saucy scene, with the girl I beat up before nude and on her knees.  She had her back towards us while sucking on a strap-on worn by the merchant woman, her eyes glazed over in blissful pleasure.  Flashes of movement between her legs revealed that she was likely playing with herself as her head bobbed back and forth. 

The recipient of such attention was the merchant woman, Istara, she was also completely naked with the exception for the strap-on.  Standing up with one hand on the girl beneath her, unlike her submissive partner she was pointed directly at us.  Glancing up she caught us spying on her sexy, fun time, she just gave a thoughtful look before giving me (at least I think) a wink then turning back to her fun.

While glued to this scene I felt Aura drawing close so as to whisper into my ear.  “That girl is nothing but a slut, she’s already been punished so you don’t need concern yourself with her.”

She then tapped my shoulder, indicating that it was time to leave, though it’s unfortunate as things were starting to get really spicy.

Walking back to Aura’s tent I asked.  “So why did show me that instead of just telling me?”

“Because it was fun.”  Was her answer.  “Anyway, what kind of places did you want to hear about?”

“All of them.”  I stated flatly.  “But maybe we should start with the ones most relevant to where we are.” 

“Okay, then how about I start with our destination, Sin’yar.”  She declared while sticking close to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.  I didn’t resist her actions, intent on listening to her explanation.

We arrived at Aura’s tent; she began undressing as soon as we entered.

“Sin’yar lies in the arid plains beyond the south of here, the land is actually very barren with only a couple of rivers to provide for those who live there.”  Off came the breastplate.  “The heat is absolutely oppressive down there an almost inescapable beating of the Sun’s rays.”  Her skirt dropped to the floor.  “Despite that they have built some impressive cities made of mud brick that hug the banks of the rivers.  Each city maintains an intricate network of irrigation canals bringing water from the rivers to feed their fields that grow their crops.”  She talked while stripping off her clothes, by the end she was completely bare.  I couldn’t peel my attention from her even if I wanted to.

Turning to me she waltzed right up to me, she promptly started fiddling with my own clothes, stripping me of them.

“The women who live there are a contradictory lot, fierce and prickly in temperament yet at times they are so relaxed and compliant.  Now their sun kissed skin is very alluring, it’s like a bleak land filled with beautiful flowers.  And they take great care of their appearance with far flung materials for clothes, accessories and makeup.”  She grabbed the hem of my skirt and jerking straight upward, and over my head. 

Now we’re both completely bare and Aura’s hands were crawling along the curves of my skin.  Her eyes wandered down to ogle my figure.  By this time she had stopped her lecture, leaning in for a kiss. 

Aura’s kiss wasn’t a simple peck but her tongue worming its way between my lips to invade what laid beyond.  I tried to fight back, entangling both of our wet tongues together.  Her hands gripped my shoulders momentarily to guide me as we kissed, then with brute suddenness she pushed my body backward, straight onto a pile of sheets. 

While I’m splayed out on the sheets, Aura kneels down over me.  One knee between my legs and the other slightly to the side, with her body leaning over mine so she could resume her invasion of my mouth.  Her hands caressing seemingly every inch of skin I had, the touch electrifying my nerves. 

Her knee pushing ever closer to my pussy, forcing my legs apart and allowing Aura’s wandering hands to inching closer unobstructed.

Well, I guess this is it.  I’m about to be violated by a fierce red headed girl, and though exciting, I do feel nervous and have some reservations about how quickly this is going.

“Hold, HA, on, CHU, a moment.  Hah, I’m, CHU CHU, a virgin.”  I desperately communicated between kisses.  Thankfully, Aura paused once she heard the word virgin, to be replaced by her scrambling to spread open my legs to get a look in my womanhood.

“Huh, though I shouldn’t really be surprised.  There are plenty of girl’s out there who don’t even know what sex is much less experienced any.”  She mumbled, mostly to herself while still fixated on the interior of my pussy.

Then she pulled herself back together, finally releasing my bottom half.  “For many it’s their most important tool.”

“What do you mean?”  I asked while still panting heavily and my body sprawled out slovenly.

“Well, there are a variety of reasons for a woman to maintain her chastity.  From the belief that a girl is bound to whoever she loses her virginity to, dictates of the goddesses, using one's virginity as a source of magical power, to even more personal reasons such as vows, oaths, geass and other magical binding deals.  Also, in the numerous harems of rulers and warlords you will find many girls who are untouched, this is because either the girl in question was recruited when she was too young to be, ‘used,’ or more critically so that they can be deflowered during particular rituals so that both can obtain power.  This should tell you that even the loss of one's chastity can be immensely important. 

“And there are a great many institutions that are interested in a girl’s chastity.  Orders of warrior-priestesses and temple guards, harems, magic cabals, warrior lodges and various tribal traditions are all examples of such groups.”  Aura then grew pensive, speaking slowly while staring off at nothing.  “Then there are groups like the Battle Maidens, women who vow to remain pure and travel the land till they are defeated in combat then they would dedicate themselves utterly to the woman who bested them.”  There was almost a nostalgic tone as Aura spoke that last bit.

“Aura, is there anything special about those Battle Maidens you’re not telling.”  I questioned.

She jerked ever so slightly at my question but seemingly coming out her trance.  “No, no.  It’s nothing.”  She said trying to assure me of my concerns.  I noted her odd ticks just now and decided to follow up on this later.

29