Chapter 3
324 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many hours later, Akimi awoke feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. He wasn’t happy that his husband was gone, but this was his chance to ingratiate himself with Endo’s family without Endo constantly interrupting him, molesting him and dragging him off to do… well… what they did best together. 

 

Yes, this week, he was finally going to break the ice! He jumped out of bed and gasped at the time. It was nearly noon, which was perfect! Endo-san, his father-in-law, was working from home. He could make him lunch!

 

Akimi pulled on his white tank top again and jumped to grab his little shorts from where they were dangling from the ceiling fan, thrown there by his exuberant husband. He made his way to the kitchen and made a delicious traditional Japanese lunch; light and nutritious, with Miso soup and his father-in-law’s favorite tea.

 

The penthouse was enormous. It was eerily quiet without the intimidating presence of the four Endo’s. It had originally been four penthouse apartments; each one taking up a quarter of the enormous building. They were over three thousand square feet originally. Combined; they were twelve thousand square feet. There were gyms and pools and bars and movie theaters. Everything anyone could ever want. It was truly a mansion in the sky. Akimi cleaned the common areas, but there was still a crew that came once a month to do the whole place. There was no way he could have done it by himself.

 

Akimi took the tray and walked through the halls. His father-in-law’s home office was pretty far away from the main kitchen. When he finally got to the large, intimidating mahogany door, he knocked timidly.

 

“Otou-san?” he called softly and then listened through the thick wooden door. He could have sworn he heard some grunting and then the older man moaning his name in a low, hoarse voice.

 

“Akimi, oh...”

 

Was he sick? In pain? Oh God! Akimi threw open the door and rushed into the room. “Otou-san are you ok?!!”

 

Sharp golden eyes glared at him angrily, “Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?!”

 

The young man stopped in his tracks, embarrassed. “I-I’m sorry, I did knock. But then I thought I heard you say my name and I was concerned. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

 

The stern-looking man took in Akimi’s mortified expression and relented. He leaned forward onto his desk and pressed his fingers together, “It’s quite alright Aki-chan, what can I do for you?”

 

“I brought you lunch.” The boy held up the tray timidly. He looked at the floor while his father-in-law appeared to be fumbling with something under the desk.

 

“Well… thank you Akimi… that uh, was very thoughtful. Why don’t you set it down right here?” 

 

He rolled back slightly from the desk to give Akimi room to put it down.

 

Akimi nearly stumbled in his eagerness to please, his hands shaking just ever so slightly as he came to stand next to his imposing father-in-law. He was just as big and handsome as Akimi’s husband, with strong hands, broad shoulders, thick biceps. He was probably just as ripped too, under that expensive suit. Akimi couldn’t help but find the gray at his temples immensely attractive. He was so hot. Like an older version of Endo. Wait… he WAS an older version of Endo. He even smelled like him. Akimi inhaled his scent and to his horror, felt himself physically reacting as he sat the tray down. He fumbled and caused the hot Miso soup to slosh over the rim of the bowl and spill right onto Endo-san’s crotch.

 

“OH NO!!” the poor boy cried, depositing the tray and grabbing the handkerchief that he used to cover his silky blond hair when he did housework. He knelt down between Endo-san’s legs and began dabbing and rubbing at the stain. He was so mortified by his own clumsiness that he didn’t even notice the giant bulge he was rubbing. 

 

His blond hair fell forward into his eyes and he moaned in dismay, “Oh, Endo-san, oh no!”

 

A large hand came down to grab his own tiny one and lifted it rather forcefully off of his crotch. Akimi looked up, biting his plump lip with his perfect white teeth.

 

“I’m sorry Endo-san, if you’ll just take off your pants, I-”

 

“No!”

 

Akimi jumped at the force of Endo-san’s bellow, his blond hair blowing back in the wind. He looked up, wide-eyed. His pink lips parted in surprise. His wet tongue darted out nervously to moisten his full lower lip and his father-in-law’s golden eyes narrowed on his mouth.

 

He protested, hoping there was still a chance to make this right, “But I-”

 

“Akimi. I need you to go away. Right now.” 

 

His voice was low, deep and hoarse. Akimi recognized it as a tone that was NOT to be argued with.

 

Akimi’s lower lip trembled as he scootched backwards on his knees, pushing himself up to his feet. He walked quickly to the door and looked back. Endo-san’s face was intense, his golden eyes glowing as he watched Akimi go. His nostrils were slightly flared. 

 

Had that intense expression been on his husband’s face, Akimi would have recognized it immediately for what it was, but unfortunately, Akimi interpreted it as anger and shut the door behind him, feeling like a total failure. 

 

He sighed dejectedly and his slender shoulders slumped, but then he brightened. The day didn’t have to be a total loss. There were still the boys! Maybe he could warm up to Endo’s sons instead. And he knew just how to do it too! 

 

Akimi ran off to go shimmy into his bathing suit and then headed to the south side of the penthouse. When he got there, he peeked around the corner into the enormous indoor pool. 

 

The older son was home early and he was swimming laps. He swam laps every single day without fail and boy, could you tell! He was cut; each and every muscle perfectly defined. He was just a hair leaner and thinner than Akimi’s husband. Strong arms came up, slicing through the water with powerful strokes; biceps bulging, muscles rippling across broad shoulders, dark hair wet and slicked back, water coursing over his perfect, masculine body… 

 

The little blond gulped when he realized he was starting to stiffen in his little bathing suit and you could see everything through the shiny fabric. That would not do. Not at all. He couldn’t be aroused by his step-son. It was just cause he looked so similar to his father. That was all.

 

This was the perfect time for some bonding. Akimi liked to swim too. Maybe they could race or something.

 

He waited until his erection went down and padded out onto the tile floor with his bare feet. The rhythmic splashing sounds of Daichi’s swimming stopped as Akimi bent over to put down his towel, his curvy bottom facing the pool.

 

He turned around with a friendly smile.

 

Golden eyes pierced him. There was an intense scowl on his stepson’s face. He stood up in the middle of the pool with his arms crossed over his chest. His broad, muscular, glistening chest... Water droplets rolled down over powerful shoulders to his perfect, rock-hard abs. Akimi took a deep breath and tried to think about old ladies and strange hairy moles. No. No. Just. NO.

 

“What in God’s name are you wearing?” Daichi said slowly, his intense gaze never leaving Akimi’s skimpy bathing suit. He didn’t even seem to be blinking.

 

“This?” 

 

Akimi’s smile wavered, looked down at his tiny red Speedo wondering if there was something wrong with it. The fabric was stretched rather tightly across his groin and ass. He cocked his head to the side, explaining, “Your father bought it for me.”

 

The dark-haired teen facepalmed, shaking his head, before turning around and continuing his laps.

 

Akimi shrugged. He did a few stretches, bending to touch his toes, spreading his legs wide. He noticed the sound of Daichi’s swimming had stopped again. He sat down in a wide-legged forward bend. He could feel those golden eyes on him. His skin prickled. The silence was getting awkward.

 

Akimi smiled uncomfortably and said something just to fill it, “Important to stretch before working out, yup yup.”

 

Daichi swallowed hard before turning and abruptly heading for the ladder. He walked quickly away from Akimi, looking straight ahead like a robot, leaving puddles all over the floor behind him, not even bothering to come over and grab his towel. 

 

He was muttering something about a cold shower to himself.

 

Akimi ran after him, “Wait, you forgot your-” The door to the shower room was shut in his face, the lock turned decisively.

 

“-towel.”

 

Poor Akimi’s slender shoulders slumped dejectedly as he hung Daichi’s towel on the doorknob. He wasn’t quite sure where he went wrong, but that obviously hadn’t gone well. He sighed.

 

But at least there was still the youngest, Akimi thought to himself optimistically. He couldn’t fail there!

 

He knew just what the youngest son’s favorite activity was, and it was something Akimi rather enjoyed himself too. Later that afternoon, he tracked Dai to the TV-room. He poked his head into the room hesitantly. He was determined not to mess this up. The youngest Endo had his feet up on the coffee table watching TV. He definitely looked bored. He could use some company.

 

“Dai?”

 

Sharp golden eyes fixed on Akimi’s big blue ones.

 

The eighteen year-old replied somewhat suspiciously, “Yeesss?”

 

Akimi held up his Playstation hopefully, “Will you play with me?”

 

Elegant black eyebrows dropped down into a fierce frown and for a moment Akimi was sure he was going to say no. But something in him seemed to relent and he responded slowly, “Yeah. Sure. Why not?” 

 

He leaned forward, taking his feet off the table and waved Akimi forward. Akimi beamed joyfully, practically bouncing into the room. He carried the Playstation and all the cords and controllers and dumped it in front of the TV, chattering happily about the virtues and added bonus features of the newest Call of Duty. He bent over in front of the giant flat screen television and started to hook things up.

 

Every now and then Dai grunted from behind him so Akimi took that to mean he was listening. His fat, round bottom was high in the air, moving up and down and wagging side to side as Akimi crawled around on his hands and knees, busily plugging in all the cords and controllers. Finally he was done. He sat back on his heels in satisfaction as the Playstation powered up.

 

Akimi beamed at Dai and held out the first player controller, “You can be First player!”

 

Dai just stared at him. There was a glazed look in his eyes, his face was flushed and there was a tiny bit of drool running out from the corner of his open mouth. He looked feverish and his pupils were dilated wide.

 

Akimi frowned in concern, “Dai? You ok?”

 

The youngest Endo seemed to snap out of it. His eyes closed and opened twice before he picked up a magazine from the coffee table and held it in front of his lap. He got up off the couch and backed away slowly.

 

“Homework. Just remembered. Need to go. My room. Now, sorry.”

 

He practically fled from the room, leaving behind a thoroughly disappointed Akimi. The poor little blond huffed and crossed his arms. He was certain he hadn’t done anything wrong that time. 

 

What the hell was WRONG with everybody?

 

Over the next week, things went from bad to worse. The more Akimi try to warm up to the Endos, the more they gave him the cold shoulder. It got to the point that every time Akimi entered the room, whichever Endo was in it would actually leave.

It all came to a head one very, very hot summer evening. Akimi had his chin propped up glumly on a slender wrist as he stood on the balcony overlooking the city. He just couldn’t understand, what was he doing so wrong? Why were the Endos being so cold to him? Was it that they didn’t like him? Or perhaps they thought he was a mooch? A gold-digger, snagging a rich guy, moving right into his penthouse, not paying any rent?

 

Well, he just had to show them they were wrong. He really loved Endo. And he loved his family too. He just couldn’t help himself. They were all amazing men. Endo the Third was so handsome and dignified. He made Akimi feel so safe and secure. He was like the rock the family was built on. Endo the Fifth was so serious and intense, so focused and determined to follow in his father’s footsteps. Endo the Sixth had a slightly mischievous streak and a wickedly sarcastic sense of humor. 

 

Sure, they were billionaires, but he would have loved them all just the same even if they had no money. Even if they were a family of construction workers, he would have loved them.

 

Akimi sighed. But how to SHOW them? How to earn their love and prove himself worthy of bearing the Endo name; of being Endo the Fourth’s mate? He had to try harder, that was all.

 

It was awfully hot in downtown Shinjuku. Akimi was enjoying the breeze, being so high off the ground. But the people below? Whew, they looked like they were sweating to death. He bet the Endos would be super hot when they got home, their handsome brows covered with sweat, their powerful physiques hot under those suits. As soon as they got home they would strip them off and head straight for the showers. Akimi swallowed hard, his hips shifting uncomfortably. He couldn’t deny his incredible attraction to the other Endos. Afterall, they did look so very similar to his husband.

 

Akimi adjusted himself in his shorts and then used his fingers to count down the days until his husband would be home. It was only one more week. Seven days. Seven long, lonely days, until…

 

Well, anyway. Back to the point; the Endos would be hot. They would need something to cool them down.

 

They hated ice cream and most sweets, but homemade, coffee-flavoured ice cream made with Akimi’s special technique?

 

Well, surely that was something no coffee-loving Endo would pass up.

 

A little while later, pretty Akimi was hard at work churning fresh cream and ice in a mixer. He was sweating in exertion. It was hard work and with every crank of the churn his plump bottom wobbled with the effort.

 

The thing about Akimi’s build that was so unusual was his ass. Yes, every other part of him was perfect, gorgeous and utterly delectable, from his smiling pink lips to his sunny disposition to his slender figure and long, toned limbs. But his ass? Well. When he turned around and revealed his bottom, almost everyone, male or female, had to take a second glance. They were not expecting to see the biggest, bounciest, roundest butt they had ever seen on such a very small frame. 

 

Some men were leg-men and some men were breast-men. The Endos, though, were all ass-men. They were ass-men through and through. So they took not only a second glance but also a third and a fourth; practically salivating over the perfect set of luscious round fat buttcheeks that Akimi had to practically stuff into his poor pants every day, the seams straining to contain his bounteous gluteals.

The Endo men were also not the type to admire something from afar. But they were also not the type of men to betray one of their own. Pride, respect and family first.

 

But.

 

That Ass.

 

To see it every day and not be able to touch, it was enough to drive anyone mad. So, when three Endos came home hot, sweaty and rather irritated and entered the kitchen to see That Ass bent over an ice cream mixer, shaking rhythmically with each turn of the crank, the fleshy cheeks wobbling under thin gym shorts stretched tautly over them and pale, quivering thighs…

 

Akimi smiled gamely at them, throwing his arms open wide as he stood up.

 

“Welcome home!”

 

His pretty smile wavered a bit when none of the handsome men replied. Three sets of golden eyes glowed intently as they stared at him. Almost madly.

 

Perhaps the sun had baked their brains?

 

Akimi continued enthusiastically, “I made ice cream, see?” 

 

He bent back over and lifted the top off of the old fashioned ice cream churn. It was ready; thick, creamy and frothy looking. He dipped his fingers in the thick white liquid and held up a glob so they could see. He licked it off his finger with his little pink tongue, not noticing how the Endos all swallowed. Their Adam’s apples moved up and then down in unison.

 

A few sticky droplets ran down the lovely young man’s finger so he had to stick it in his mouth, wrapping his lips around his finger and sucking so as to keep the drops from escaping and getting his hand all messy. The cream was so good he just couldn’t help the sound of ecstasy that escaped his lips.

 

“Mmmmm!” he moaned happily.

 

“Well, I just realized there’s something in my office that needs tending to,” said the oldest Endo, clearing his throat awkwardly, “Right now.”

 

Daichi shook his head side to side, more times than necessary, his golden eyes fixed on Akimi the entire time. His nostrils flared as he spoke quietly, “I’ll be in my room.”

 

“Nnngh,” Dai only grunted, taking a step forward towards Akimi, both hands outstretched like a zombie before he was quickly dragged out of the kitchen by his grandfather and brother.

 

Apparently they were all in on it together.

 

Poor Akimi’s slender shoulders slumped in disappointment. He was sure they would have liked his ice cream if only they would have tried it. Why wouldn’t they try it? Why wouldn’t they even give him a chance? 

He froze as he heard deep voices talking quietly to one another in the living room. He crept forward so he could hear better, pressing his ear to the kitchen door. He could only make out bits and pieces of what the three Endos were saying. Akimi frowned as he tried to put together the snippets into something meaningful

 

“....can’t take this anymore….”

 

“....going to snap….”

 

“....going to have to move out….”

 

“....another apartment….”

 

“....another city….”

 

“....won’t be far enough….”

 

“Nowhere is far enough to forget about HIM.”

 

Akimi took a sharp breath in, the emphatic last statement ringing clearly in his ears. It was him! They were talking about him. His big blue eyes filled with devastated tears. They were trying to get away from him. They were going to leave! To move away! He ran to his room, his vision blurred by the tears that threatened to pour down his cheeks. 

 

The icecream was utterly forgotten and sat lonely and abandoned in the kitchen as poor Akimi cried his little heart out alone in his room.

0