Chapter 4
273 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He spent the rest of the evening crying into his pillow. Finally Akimi broke down and Skyped his husband, still sobbing like a child. His little button nose was bright red and completely stopped up. Big fat tears streamed down his flushed cheeks.

 

As soon as his husband’s handsome face popped up on his laptop, he wailed into his tissues, “ENDOO!!! Your Family hathes me!”

 

Reacting immediately, Endo shook his head in denial, “Akimi, darling, my family does not hate you.”

 

“YETH THEY dooooo,” he wailed, blowing his nose loudly, honking into the microphone.

 

Endo winced at the loud noise as he shook his head again, “Aki-chan, they said you were perfect, and that we are perfect together. They think you are beautiful and sweet and they love your cooking. They told me so.”

 

Akimi brightened a bit, “Really?”

 

“Yes, really. Whatever happened to make you so upset, I’ll get to the bottom of it and figure out what's going on, ok? We’ll be one big happy family, just like you always wanted.”

 

“Ok Endo… *hooooonk* ...Endo?”

 

“What baby?”

 

“I miss you.” Akimi’s blue eyes blinked sadly with tears glittering like jewels in his long dark lashes. He was pitiful and beautiful at the same time.

 

His husband smiled gently at him, “You do huh? What do you miss the most?”

 

Akimi wasn’t going to tell him the truth, it would make him sound like a slut.

 

“Your kisses.”

 

“My kisses, huh?”

 

Endo smirked at him through the laptop screen and Akimi knew, even thousands of miles away in America, that he could see right through him. He blushed.

 

“Where do you miss my kisses Akimi?”

 

Endo loved to kiss his bottom. He would hold the fleshy cheeks in his hands and spank them and bite them and kiss them all over, practically worshiping his big ass. Akimi would lay on his tummy and just bask in his husband’s worshipful affections. He loved it, but he wasn’t ready to fess up to that just yet, so he just said vaguely, “My cheeks.”

 

Endo grinned wickedly at him, “Which cheeks Akimi?”

 

Akimi looked down in embarrassment. It was pointless to lie to Endo. He always knew anyway.

 

“My-my bottom. Cheeks.”

 

His face flushed red and he glanced down at his lap, grateful Endo couldn't see the erection tending his tight shorts. He wasn’t quick enough.

 

“Trying to hide something sweet boy?”

 

Akimi shook his head in useless denial. He was so horribly horny. It was the longest he had gone without sex since he and Endo had met in Paris.

 

“Put your laptop up on the dresser Akimi. I want a full view of the bed and you on it- in nothing but your birthday suit.”

 

His mouth opened to protest, but Endo cut him off right away, “I miss you so much sweetheart, won’t you do this for me? Please?”

 

If he had commanded, Akimi might have hung up on him; but when he said please so sweetly? Akimi found he just couldn’t say no. He grunted and turned off the overhead light, but left the side table lamp on. He placed the laptop high on the dresser so the camera in the top had a full view of the bed. He shimmied out of his clothes and perched a little awkwardly on the bed, fully aware of his raging erection, pink and shining and weeping from the tip already. 

 

Endo hummed a little in appreciation and his deep voice sent shivers down to Akimi’s toes. He heard the sound of a metal zipper scratching open and knew Endo had just taken out his cock. That made him feel a little better. Actually, it made him feel pretty damn sexy, the thought of Endo touching his own giant cock, getting off just looking at him.

 

He leaned back a little and spread his legs, showing off his smooth white inner thighs and glistening cock. He felt like a camboy. Akimi secretly felt thrilled. 

 

Endo’s voice was a little raspy when he spoke again, “On your knees baby, show me that beautiful bubblebutt I’ve been dreaming of every night.“

 

Akimi scooted over onto his knees, presenting his large bottom which he had finally learned to love because Endo loved it so much. He smiled and held it high and then shook his hips tauntingly at the camera, aware of how his plump butt flesh would shake and tremble. He also knew how fired up it would make Endo.

 

A guttural grunt came through the speakers and Akimi smiled in satisfaction.

 

“Lick your finger Akimi and shove it up your ass. Make it hurt.”

 

He did as he was told and it hurt and burned in his little asshole, which had shrunk back down from not being touched in over a week. Oh, it was going to hurt when Endo got back and forced it wide open with his giant cock again. OH fuck. He whimpered and pushed it in and out faster, his other hand drifting down between his quaking thighs to touch his cock.

 

He was interrupted by a deep voice. “No Akimi. Don’t touch your dick. You are only allowed to cum from fingering your gorgeous little ass.”

 

Akimi wanted to cry in disappointment but he obeyed, placing his left hand back on the bed.

 

“Press your face into the pillow Akimi and raise your bottom up. Place your free hand on your ass and open it up so I can see that sweet pink hole of yours. Spread those fat asscheeks wide for me.”

 

His husband gave him instructions like he was the director and Akimi was a pornstar. Akimi whimpered and obeyed. The filthy words coming out of Endo's handsome mouth were just too much to bear. He could hardly believe it, his balls were already drawn up tight and he felt as if he were about to cum. He moaned into the pillow, imagining Endo watching his lewd show; his round ass spread in the air with his finger sawing lewdly in and out of his red butthole, taunting Endo from miles and miles away. He shifted on his knees, opening them even more. He was unconsciously humping the air, but it still wasn't enough to push him over the edge, not yet. He needed more.

 

Akimi was panting almost frantically, “Endo, I can’t. It’s not enough, it’s not enough!”

 

“Two fingers Akimi, push them in, harder. HARDER.”

 

His voice was commanding as Akimi tried to force another finger in his ass, struggling until it popped through the tight ring and he squealed in discomfort. But it was still not enough, not fat enough, not deep enough. The spot inside him was demanding satisfaction. His wrist was aching as he tried unsuccessfully to shove his fingers deeper up his ass.

 

He finally cried out desperately, “My fingers aren’t big enough, please Endo, PLEASE!”

 

His efforts were just leading to further frustration. His asshole felt so hot and angry and empty. He needed Endo’s giant cock. He sobbed with his need.

 

Finally his husband had mercy on him. “Oh, poor baby, it’s ok. Tell you what, get up and go to the bathroom.”

 

Akimi looked at him a little tearfully, wondering why in the world he wanted him to go to the bathroom at a time like this.

 

“But Endo, I don’t need to go-”

 

“I want you to go in the first drawer on my side and get my black-handled hair brush and bring it back here.”

 

Akimi looked at him a little in confusion, but did as he asked. He held the black brush by its bristles and inspected it briefly. The thick handle was maybe five inches long, cylindrical and perhaps an inch and a half in diameter. Certainly it was not worthy of taking the place of his husband’s cock, not at all, but he was gone, which meant it would have to do.

 

He knew what Endo was going to make him do and a moment of shame crossed his mind. Was he really about to do this? Was he was honestly about to shove the handle of his husband's hairbrush up his ass and let Endo watch while he did it?

 

Yes, yes he was.

 

He heard Endo call his name and hurried back into the bedroom. He didn’t even make Endo tell him to get back in position. His blue eyes stared intently into his husband’s golden ones as he licked the handle of the hairbrush, coating it with a thick, dripping layer of his own spit. Endo’s pupils were dilated, his mouth slightly open, his nostrils flared. It was his bestial expression. Thousands of miles away, Akimi could still put it on his face. He would have smirked, but he was too horny to gloat. He needed to get fucked. Now.

 

The young man bent over, pointed his ass at the camera again, spread his legs so wide apart he could feel the cold air in his asshole, and pressed the thick handle against his tight ring. It hurt as he roughly jammed it inside, deep into his bowels. He let out a sigh of bruised satisfaction, the walls of his rectum closing in happily on the invading object.

 

“Oh fucking hell baby. That is the hottest thing I have ever seen. Shit honey! Let me see you fuck yourself!”

 

It wasn’t nearly as big as Endo’s cock, but his cock was almost too big for Akimi’s small body and in his husband’s absence, his asshole had shrunk down to a tiny pucker. It yielded barely enough for the brush handle to get inside, making for a snug fit. But Akimi was determined, steadily, he shoved it in so that it was buried to the hilt, then he experimented, pulling it out, then back in, out, in, out, in. 

 

All shame gone, he worked faster, pounding his hole, savaging it with hard jerks of the brush, sawing it in and out of his hole roughly, ramming his own prostate until he saw stars. He was vaguely aware of the noises coming from the laptop speakers- the sound of Endo jerking his cock hard, his fist slapping on flesh as he urged Akimi on in a deep raspy voice. Lost in ecstasy, Akimi finally brought himself to a toe-curling climax, squirting all over their bed, his breath coming out in a thick, heavy grunt.

 

He slipped out the hairbrush and it dropped from his fingertips onto the floor. Seconds later, he rolled over and collapsed bonelessly on the bed, facing the camera again, peeking at Endo’s own sated face through his eyelashes.

 

For some reason, he felt sad and lonely. Still unsatisfied. Usually after sex, Endo would hold him and pet him and cuddle him until he fell fast asleep. He found he missed that just as much as his husband's big cock and multiple orgasms. Maybe more. He wanted Endo to hold him. 

 

His sadness about Endo’s family’s cold treatment came welling up in his chest again and he asked softly, “Endo, I overheard them. They said they were going to move out. I wanted so much for us to all be together. I love your family and I want them to love me too. Why can’t they love me too?”

 

Endo’s face took on a tender tint, “Sweetheart, is that really what you want?”

 

Akimi’s sad blue eyes looked at his husband in the dim light of the bedroom and he nodded.

 

Endo smiled kindly at him, “Then don’t worry anymore about it, okay? I’m going to make everything better.”

 

“But how?”

 

“Don’t you trust me?”

 

“Oh Endo, you KNOW I do. Completely.”

 

“Then have faith in me, my love. Everything is going to be just fine. I’m going to fix it. I don’t want you to worry about it anymore. Promise?”

 

Akimi nodded, his eyelids slumping to half mast as he weakly dragged the covers over himself. His breathing slowly evened. As he fell asleep, he softly whispered the words he always said just before fading completely into unconsciousness; “Love you Endo.”

 

“I love you too Akimi.”

 

Endo watched him until the boy’s breathing was deep and even and he was fast asleep. His eyes wandered over his beloved’s sleeping face for a long time before he finally cut the connection. Then the handsome man frowned. He knew exactly what the problem was. He knew exactly what was going on with his father and sons and why they were avoiding Akimi and being so cold. 

 

He had some phone calls to make and a promise to keep: One big happy family, coming right up.

0