Chapter 5
394 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akimi smiled happily, smacking his lips. He was having a lovely dream- Endo had come home early from his trip and opened the door and held out his arms and Akimi had run to him and they were kissing. The boy’s mouth opened a little as he sighed happily in his sleep.

 

Something roused him from his dream.

 

A draft maybe, cold and blowing across his exposed arm… or a noise? A low brushing sound of a door opening across plush carpet.

 

He blinked in confusion, his eyes still clouded with sleep. His mind was still in his dream as he pushed himself up on his elbow and squinted at the tall, dark silhouette outlined in the doorframe.

 

His mind still in his dream, hardly awake, Akimi rolled clumsily out of bed, nearly dragging the sheets and covers with him. They tangled around his feet and he nearly fell, stumbling into a run and hurling himself into Endo’s open arms, wrapping his naked legs around the other man’s waist. His husband was more than strong enough to catch him, his enormous muscular arms wrapping around Akimi’s waist and cupping his bare ass.

 

He cried out in broken joy, “Endooo!!!!!”

 

He wrapped his arms around Endo’s broad shoulders and smashed his lips against his mouth, their tongues intertwining hungrily, their lips wet with spit. Endo’s tongue pushed inside his mouth, probing deep as Akimi sucked on it desperately. Finally, he ripped his mouth away, tipping his head back to expose his neck as Endo attacked his throat and jawline, pressing kisses and nipping little bites all over it.

 

Akimi’s back arched as his the flesh of his bottom was cupped and fondled, “Oh God! Oh! Endo, I missed you so much, please, I need you, I need-”

 

He stopped abruptly, his blue eyes widened as he noticed two more giant silhouettes move into the doorframe and lean against it.

 

Awareness quickly sunk in as the last of the sleep cobwebs were swept away. There was something slightly different about Endo’s kisses. And his smell was just a bit different. This wasn’t his Endo, this was the older son; Daichi!

 

He gasped and began squirming to be put down, his tiny fists pounding on Daichi’s shoulders. Large hands released him reluctantly and Akimi backed away until his knees hit the bed. He grabbed at the covers frantically, wrapping the sheet around his naked waist as his eyes darted from one Endo to the other. Three sets of golden eyes were glowing in the dim light like panthers.

 

“What? What are you doing here?”

They didn’t answer. Daichi came forward to touch his cheek and Akimi flinched away in surprise, but Daichi’s other hand came up and trapped his face, his thumbs rubbing over the tracks of his dried tears. “Why were you crying Akimi?”

 

Akimi shook his head in confusion as the younger son, Dai, came up beside him and leaned against the bed, trailing one warm fingertip down Akimi’s bare arm, “You think we don’t like you, isn’t that right?”

 

The poor blond nodded his head, his lower lip trembling. All week, he had been trying to get them to warm up to him and they had been completely avoiding him.

 

Endo-san’s voice spoke up from behind them, “It's been so hard, holding back. We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, but we didn’t want to come between you and the Fourth. We didn’t want you to find out.”

 

“F-find out what?”

 

“We’re in love with you. All of us.”

 

Akimi gasped in surprise and jolted the covers up higher, covering more of his bare chest. They were teasing him. This was a joke, wasn’t it?

 

He shook his head in denial, “You can’t all be in love with me.”

 

Daichi leaned over him, inhaling deeply, “Head over heels, Akimi. From the moment we saw you, we were done for.”

 

Dai inched closer, licking his lips, “You are perfect; your skin, your hair–“

 

Daichi chimed in, his fingertip gently rubbing and circling Akimi’s pink nipple, sending shivers down his spine, “Your beautiful blue eyes, your body, your legs, even your cute little feet-“

 

Endo-san interrupted, “Your ass. Your perfect, luscious, juicy little butt. It's been driving us crazy. Tempting us. Making us go insane with lust.”

 

Dai held up his right hand and flexed his fingers, “I’m getting carpal tunnel.”

 

Daichi brought Akimi’s attention back, “We were afraid. That’s why we have been avoiding you.”

 

Akimi couldn’t imagine these men being afraid of anything, “Afraid of what?” he asked incredulously.

 

“Afraid of losing control.”

 

“Crossing a line.”

 

“Raping the hell out of you.”

 

Endo-san and Daichi glared over at Dai who shrugged his shoulders as if to say, ‘What?’

 

Akimi frowned; he didn’t understand. What had changed? His clear blue eyes conveyed his confusion and Daichi answered without him saying a word, “Dad told us how hurt you were. He told us how much you wanted to be loved by all of us.”

 

Akimi’s jaw dropped in shock. That wasn’t what he meant! Not loved like ‘that’.

 

“He wanted to keep you all for himself. He said he was jealous. But when he saw how much it was hurting you, he realized your heart is big enough for all of us, isn’t it? You love all of us too, don’t you?”

 

The small boy nodded numbly. He did love them, but how on earth was this going to work?

 

Endo-san was speaking now, “Endo said he didn’t mind sharing if that’s what you wanted; he said you wanted us to all be together as a family.”

 

Akimi nodded again; that was what he wanted.

 

“Well, then, that’s what we want too. We all want to be with you. Make you happy.”

 

Daichi smiled at him, “Love you.”

 

Dai ran his tongue up Akimi’s neck, “Fuck you.”

 

Akimi wanted to believe that his family was teasing him, but the desire in their eyes as they gazed at him left no doubt; they meant what they said. Akimi backed slowly onto the bed, crawling backward. He felt like a young trembling fawn being stalked by a pack of hungry wolves. His frightened blue eyes flicked desperately from one Endo to the other. Not one of them wavered, stepping confidently one after another into the bedroom to surround the bed. Aki pushed back with his heels on the bed until he hit the headboard, dragging the thin sheet with him as protection, trembling. He was now surrounded by three immensely tall, powerfully built, tremendously handsome Endos.

Their massive frames dwarfed the tiny boy.

 

He pleaded, “Please…guys. Really. You can’t….”

 

Dai smirked then pulled his shorts off, dropping them on the floor. Akimi’s jaw dropped. Daichi took advantage of Akimi’s distraction and deftly pulled the sheet away from his grip, exposing his pure-white flawless skin. Akimi turned in protest, just in time to catch Daichi pulling off his own boxers. Akimi felt a fire starting to burn deep inside his pelvis as he took in the monster dangling from Daichi's crotch. Both he and Dai’s freakishly long cocks hung way down their thighs and were enormously thick. His mouth fell slightly open. They were just as big as their father. Apparently, elephant-sized dicks ran in the family.

 

Which meant…oh fuck.

 

He helplessly turned towards Endo-san who stood at the foot of the bed, smirking at Akimi. He was already naked. His was a bit bigger than the others and Akimi swallowed hard to think that the other Endos might not even be done growing yet. From his groin hung another monster of a penis which had started to become hard and swayed like a baseball bat with each movement. Akimi gulped his own saliva as his mouth had dried and his tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth.

 

He was so transfixed he didn’t even notice Dai turn around, flip open the laptop and reactivate the live video feed.

 

Endo-san laughed and grabbed his dick, stroking it to a fuller erection.

 

Akimi whimpered in the back of his throat. The noise was one part utter terror and the other part pure sexual arousal. He was afraid, but he wanted it, so bad. His own little pink cock was hard and weeping between his thighs. He kept his legs up, hiding his arousal, curled up like a small child against the headboard.

 

He barely noticed that Daichi had bent and picked up Akimi’s own discarded boxers from the floor by the bed where he had left them. He sniffed the crotch and ass of them with a smirk and then Daichi threw them towards Endo-san who snagged them mid-air and lifted them to his face; inhaling deeply before passing them on to Dai. Akimi watched the filthy display with a growing sense of wonder and lust. His cock was throbbing between his legs now.

 

Daichi spoke again, "Akimi, we have waited for this day for so long. You have made us all so happy. You made our house a home and filled it with laughter and we adored you and it was torture hiding our feelings from you; wanting you so bad, loving you so much and not being able to act on it.”

 

“Watching you with Dad, so happy and vibrant and in love, it was killing us.”

 

“Listening to you moan so sexy. Crying our names over and over in his arms while we wanted to hold you. It was pure torture.”

 

“We would have died with frustration of loving you, without you ever knowing about it," Endo-san leaned over and whispered as he kissed the smooth forehead of his beautiful little son-in-law.

 

"I love you all so much too," Akimi whispered in a choked voice as he felt the full force of his family’s love that extended so far beyond what he had expected.

 

Endo-san came to rest over him on the bed. Akimi felt small and vulnerable as the giant man started to kiss his face with loving devotion, but then sighed with a new sensation of acceptance that pervaded every fiber of his being. He was still astounded over this new relationship with his family. 

 

As his tongue was intertwining with Endo-san’s, he felt Daichi and Dai also move up to kneel beside him, their cocks nearly eye-level. He couldn’t help but open his eyes to peek; slowly they wandered to the right and came face to face with Daichi's monstrous penis. He was nearly half erect and looked almost menacing. Akimi’s fascination won over his embarrassment. He simply had to touch it. His right hand moved all over the thick shaft, lovingly rubbing it and admiring its sheer girth and length. Just like with his husband’s cock, Akimi’s tiny hand could not close all the way around the thick, throbbing shaft. 

Daichi kissed his cheek and whispered, "I love you Akimi." 

 

Akimi smiled brilliantly. He then looked over towards Dai. Dai thrust his hips forward in an unspoken command and soon Akimi was grappling with another huge penis in his other small hand. It was the spitting image of his brother’s, maybe a hair smaller, but still tremendous. The young man was starting to feel less conscious and began to eagerly jack both of his stepsons off.

 

Akimi now turned towards his father-in-law and found the older man looking down on him with obvious affection. The patriarch’s arms were crossed over his giant muscled chest as he stood proud and naked at the foot of the bed. His was the biggest cock of them all, thick and covered with veins and proudly erect between his hairy, muscular thighs.

 

Endo-san moved down to cover him. Akimi melted as his father-in-law’s giant arms closed about him and the older man’s open mouth claimed his. Vaguely, Akimi registered the two brothers edging closer towards him on the bed. Their hands explored his body. Akimi's mind knew that this was something that society would not accept, but he refused to utter a word of protest. He didn’t want it to stop. Ever. His love for these amazing men made the incestuous taboo easy to toss aside. Endo-san’s tongue dueled with his and Akimi mewled in desire as his stepsons’ hands sought out every nook and cranny of his body.

 

Suddenly, Endo-san grunted and picked Akimi up, rolling over onto his back with the young man spread over top of him like a blanket. Akimi’s naked bottom was exposed and vulnerable to the other Endos’ hot gazes. Akimi squirmed in anxiety as they moved in on him, but Endo-san’s strong arms wrapped around his body and kept him pinned to his chest, helpless. His mouth didn’t release Akimi’s plush lips even for an instant.

 

Daichi and Dai pressed greedy hands to his back and limbs, worshiping every inch of exposed skin, licking hungrily as if they were savoring the sweet taste of his flesh. Akimi moaned as their wet mouths found his ass cheeks, kissing and biting and licking the plump, sensitive orbs. Their large hands grabbed hold of his voluptuous ass cheeks and gently spread them wide apart. Before his swirling mind could register what was about to happen, he felt one of them press a wet sloppy kiss to the tight, pink ring of his puckered asshole. His entire body convulsed in shock and his thighs muscles twitched.

 

Akimi pulled away from Endo-san’s mouth and moaned in embarrassment, "No, please no, you mustn’t!"

 

He was utterly ignored. Endo-san pulled him back down and plunged his tongue inside Akimi’s mouth to silence his protests.

 

Dai pressed kiss after kiss to the lovely rose-pink hole of this boy he had adored for months; his obsession, his passion, was now laid before him to claim. He could hardly be expected to show restraint. He put his face between Akimi’s fat ass cheeks and licked the whole cleft of Akimi’s luscious ass, up and down, with a hunger that nearly short-circuited the little blond’s mind. Endo-san was beneath Akimi, Dai was behind and Daichi hovered to the side. He slipped one hand between their bodies and found one of Akimi’s tender nipples to play with. His other hand snaked under Akimi’s slender hips to find his cock; plump, wet and leaking juices all over Endo-san’s stomach. He squeezed it gently and Akimi gasped. He was trembling helplessly from the sensory overload the three Endos were inflicting on him.

 

Meanwhile, behind him, Dai was still trying to push his tongue inside the tight little pucker. He flicked and jabbed at it and finally popped his tongue inside and began licking the inside of his ass. Akimi’s head jerked up but Endo-san was having none of it. He grabbed Akimi’s head and forced their lips back together. Akimi screamed softly into Endo-san’s mouth but the sound of his passion was muffled. Daichi’s strong hands on his sensitive nipples and cock, Dai's tongue in his asshole and Endo-san's mouth on his eroded any remaining inhibitions he might have had. His resistance vanished.

 

Endo-san felt his cock throb as the object of his desire moaned in pleasure, in HIS arms, at last. 

 

“Akimi, can we make love to you?" Endo-san asked. He wanted to make absolutely sure Akimi understood what was about to happen- that he was about to be made love to, by all of them.

 

The three Endos waited in suspense as Akimi struggled with his fears, trembling sweetly in their arms as their hands petted and caressed him. Finally he whispered, "But, I can't! Not all of you, I want to, but I'm so afraid!"

 

“What are you afraid of sweetheart?” Daishi said softly.

 

“There’s just one of me, and three of you, and my husband. How can I possibly be enough for all of you? How can I satisfy you?”

 

Endo-san felt his heart fill with exhilarated love. He kissed Akimi and reassured him, his voice hoarse with pent-up passion, "Oh my sweet little Akimi, just to be able to touch you this way is beyond our wildest dreams. Whatever you can give is more than enough for us.”

 

Akimi whimpered in surrender, "Be gentle. You are all so big and I am so small. Please don’t hurt me."

 

The older man kissed his forehead, “Never darling. We love you and would never hurt you.”

 

Daichi and Dai moved back as Endo-san effortlessly lifted him and slid out from underneath. He turned Akimi over and positioned the boy in the center of the bed on all fours. His knees and palms rested on the bed, his back straight, his big bottom held high. He could feel their eyes roving hungrily over him. Quivering with anticipation, he felt like a little mare about to be mounted by three raging stallions.

 

As if eager to claim his spot in the action, Daichi quickly moved to the head of the bed. His enormous cock swayed between his leg. He knelt on the bed and brought it close to Akimi’s little mouth by thrusting his hips forward. It was obvious what he wanted. 

 

Akimi’s eyes filled with lust as the thick, veiny penis of his stepson bobbed in front of his cute button nose. It swayed back and forth and Akimi tried playfully to catch it with his lips until Daichi pressed it to his mouth. Akimi did not need any encouragement. He opened wide and engulfed the head of that gargantuan cock. It stretched his little mouth to the limit, his cheeks bulging like a chipmunk as he slurped and sucked as best as he could.

 

As he tried to accommodate Daichi’s swelling dick inside his mouth, he felt one last lingering kiss pressed to his asshole and then copious amounts of oil poured between the cleft of his ass, several eager fingers pressing and rubbing it inside him, preparing him. Akimi’s sexual excitement was heightened by his fear and the naughtiness of the whole experience. His puckered anus was about to be violated by his youngest stepson’s monster dick, the smallest of the three, but not by much. Daichi stroked his hair lovingly as he continued to slobber and gag on the older stepson’s cock. Endo-san stood close by as if supervising, and stroked Akimi’s beautiful flawless back, rubbing his knuckles over the rounded bumps of the boy's spine to keep him calm. 

 

Dai called out, "Akimi, I know it’s been a while, so just try to relax okay baby?"

 

Akimi nodded and sucked harder on Daichi’s cock, nursing it like a binky in his rapidly-mounting anxiety. Dai slipped his fingers out and then pushed himself against the tight ring of muscle that protected the entrance to Akimi’s small body. The boy thought it felt like a huge, hard fist pressing on his asshole, but Akimi had done this before, taken even bigger and he knew he could do it. He just had to relax. Akimi took a deep breath, but before he was quite ready, Dai pushed hard and rushed inside.

 

“NNnngh!” Akimi grunted like he’d been punched in the gut and lifted his face and accidentally let Daichi's penis fall out of his slack open mouth. His pink lips were wet with saliva, a small string still connecting his lower lip to Daichi’s cock.

 

He threw his head back and cried out, "Dai, oh slow down!“

 

Dai did no such thing. As if determined to plow a new path, he gripped Akimi’s slender hips in his hands and bore down relentlessly. Akimi’s inner muscles gave way under the force of that bruising cock and it rushed in. Akimi felt as if his ass had been torn apart. His blue eyes flew wide and he let out a heart-rending cry of pain.

 

Daichi tightened his grip on Akimi’s head as he tried to lift his face off his lap. He pressed his cock back inside Akimi’s little mouth, silencing his wails. Akimi was firmly wedged between the two brothers like a pig-on-a-spit, unable to move or even cry out. He sucked air in through his flared nostrils. His entire world was reduced to the cock in his ass and the cock in his mouth. His slack mouth dribbled saliva onto his chin and then over Daichi’s groin and ballsack. His ass felt stretched to the limit, like his very first time with Endo. How had it shrunk so much, so quickly? He panted in pain around the cock in his mouth and tried his best to relax.

Painful inch after painful inch, Dai’s dick marched steadily forward inside his rectum. Akimi felt as if he were being skewered alive. He knew that the painful invasion had to finish soon, but it felt like it would never end. His belly felt taut and full by the time Akimi finally felt Dai’s groin against the soft skin of his trembling backside. Dai had finally hilted himself in Akimi’s ample ass.

 

Dai kept very still and allowed Akimi time to adjust. Akimi took ragged breaths, gulping in air as best as he could as he slobbered helplessly on Daichi’s prick. The presence of the giant cock inside his tight ass was hurting less and less, but was far from painless. He felt so full. His asshole was stinging. 

 

He moaned a little in discomfort and his smooth brow wrinkled in a distressed frown. Akimi felt Daichi's hands lift his face, his cock sliding from Akimi’s limp mouth. He leaned down and Akimi strained up to meet him, desperately seeking the comfort of a kiss. His lower body was held immobile by Dai’s strong hands, but he arched his back and supported his upper body by placing his hands on Daichi’s muscular thighs. Daichi bent down and met him halfway, kissing away the tears he hadn’t even realized he had cried.

 

"Akimi, do you think you are ready for me to move in and out a bit?" Dai asked anxiously, which was incongruous to the way he had just ruthlessly and relentlessly stabbed himself into Akimi’s poor, aching sex. Akimi found it hard to hold a grudge. The eighteen-year old had likely gotten caught up in youthful exuberance and excitement.

 

It still felt so heavy inside him and his internal muscles were still burning, but he wanted to be fucked now. Akimi nodded, his lashes fluttering as Daichi gently made love to his mouth. Endo-san had his hand around Akimi’s cock now; squeezing it and releasing it gently, but not jacking it. Akimi would have cum in seconds if he had. 

 

This time, far more gently, Dai pulled his cock out and Akimi moaned. Dai withdrew his massive glans to just inside Akimi’s ring and then slowly pushed his cock back in. Akimi tensed involuntarily, expecting more pain, but all he felt now was a burning, aching fullness in his bowels. The sting had turned to heat.

 

Dai slowly hilted inside him, his cock to the last millimeter of its great length. He would repeatedly pull his cock out and push it back in slowly, making Akimi get used to being so filled again. Akimi started to feel his quivering muscles relaxing and Dai seemed to sense it because he started to put more purpose in each inward stroke. Endo-san’s hand continued to stroke Akimi’s little trembling cock up and down.

 

“Oh God, oh God, oh GOD,” panted Akimi into the other Endo brother’s mouth as Daichi continued to kiss him deeply.

 

Dai smirked. He had been curbing his lust and animalistic desire to ravage this gorgeous creature’s plump, delicious ass for what seemed like forever now. He swallowed hard and pistoned it inside in one long firm thrust. Akimi whimpered but he didn’t sound like he was in pain. Dai started to fuck him with long solid strokes using his entire length. Akimi moaned loudly with each thrust. Flesh met flesh with loud slaps, sending ripples through his ample ass cheeks. Dai began to fuck his ass with increasingly faster and more forceful thrusts. He slapped Akimi's sex as hard as he could with his groin on every stroke to make that plump little ass jiggle obscenely. 

 

He dug his fingers into the boy's plush hips and groaned in pleasure. He loved the sight of his huge cock buggering in and out of Akimi’s beautiful body. The blond’s asshole clutched his cock like wet creamy silk pulled tight. The tender skin was obscenely stretched into a thin rim around his girth. When he pulled out, Akimi’s asslips were wrapped so tight, he was actually pulling some of his hot pink innards outwards. Then when his cock sped in, it dragged the tight pink ring back inside and his cock seemed to be buried in the white soft skin of Akimi’s divinely beautiful bottom. He knew he had hit Akimi’s prostate when his entire lovely body jolted like he had been hit by an electric shock and began to hit it again and again.

 

Dai’s voice was low and filthy, “Do you like it baby, do you like my cock Akimi? Is it just as good as Dad’s?”

 

Akimi fell down onto his elbows, unable to support himself any longer. He was babbling incoherently, "Oh yes! Dai, please fuck me. I am going to cum. Oh God, your cock, please, fuck my ass harder, please."

 

Dai happily upped the pace, driving his cock quickly to the hilt with each new thrust, making sure to nail his sweet spot every time, grunting, “Here you go baby!”

 

"I AM CUMMIINNNGGGGG," wailed Akimi, "Dai, MY ASS HURTS…DOOON’T STOP! OOOH GOD! DON’T STOP!"

 

Akimi's whole body shook with his violent orgasm, cum shooting out of him. His back arched and he pressed his plump little dick into Endo-san’s strong hand where it held him between his legs. Daichi plunged the head of his cock back into Akimi’s wide open screaming mouth. Akimi’s ecstatic cries were nearly muted by the stretch of his lips on Daichi’s mammoth penis. Daichi could feel his balls tightening and knew he was close. The thought of cumming in his father’s bride’s mouth pushed him over the edge and he spurted unexpectedly. It took poor Akimi by surprise and he choked on the thick volley of cum that suddenly erupted in the back of his throat. Daichi jerked his erupting giant cock out of his mouth and in the process, accidentally shot a thick volley of cum all over Akimi’s lovely face as the poor boy coughed. Daichi groaned, but he was unable to stop and he sprayed the rest of his seed on Akimi’s forehead.

Meanwhile, from behind Akimi, Dai grunted his orgasm. He slammed his cock home with a brutal thrust against Akimi’s prostate, forcing Akimi to squeal in pleasure as he filled the boy’s clenching colon with thick, viscous semen in the copious, never-ending spurts that only a teenage boy could produce. It was like a cum enema.

 

When he was done coating Akimi’s pretty visage with semen, Daichi fell back and let Endo-san pull Akimi’s face towards him. Endo-san had been so engrossed by the sight of his beautiful son-in-law getting fucked by his burly grandsons and was ready to cum any time he wished. He had years of control the others did not. He stood stroking his mammoth cock right in front of the small boy. 

 

He lifted Akimi’s cum-covered face with his other hand under his chin, “Open up gorgeous”

 

Blinded by the cum that glued his lashes closed, Akimi opened his mouth obediently like a little bird to be fed. Almost immediately, his father-in law exploded inside his beautiful mouth. This time Akimi was expecting it and he drank it down, gulping the eruptions down greedily until they slowed and then suckling from his beloved father-in-law’s cock. 

 

When every last drop had been nursed from Endo-san’s penis, Akimi finally allowed himself to collapse exhausted onto the bed, his face covered in cum, his ass and belly bulging full of his family’s seed.

0